Start by marking “Ex-Rated Attraction: A Forbidden Romance Story” as Want to Read:
Ex-Rated Attraction: A Forbidden Romance Story

Ex-Rated Attraction: A Forbidden Romance Story

I liked Caleb.

I like his dad more.

Miles Reynolds sent shocks through me the very first time I met him. With his full beard and sculpted ass, he’s every inch a heroic, powerful Greek god.

He saved me from a bad situation and now he’s all I can think of. Every minute of every hour of every day, I want that man.

He’s warned me away, says I can’t handle what he has to give.

But I
Published December 18th 2017 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Ex-Rated Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ex-Rated Attraction

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
3.5 Stars

I'm super busy with the holidays so no pimped out review for this book. Suffice it to say that It was classic K and I enjoyed it. It was a relatively short read. It was a smokin' hot read. It was a well written and well paced read. The plot was engaging and kept me turning the pages. Nothing else really to say about it...it was good.

description

The only issue I did have was the hot tub scene. I already read Sophie and Drew's book a while back, and there was never any mention that anything sexual ha
Jen
*** 3.5 Stars!!!***

This is another one of K. Webster’s short sexy stories! It is a part of the collection of novella’s that are “Taboo Treats!”...Each Book is a stand-alone, but they include characters that are all living in the same world. Most are friends, but in this story we have Caleb and Sophia who start out as girlfriend and boyfriend... until Caleb’s sexy Dad comes into the picture and sweeps Sophia of her feet! Don’t worry though... it all works out for everyone in the end!

Basically, th
Sophia Triad
There are three stories in three different books that describe the HEA of Rowe family (two daughters and their father):

1. Ex-Rated Attraction about Olivia Rowe (daughter) and much older Miles Reynolds.
Olivia used to date Miles’ son, until she found out that he was cheating.
She was attracted to Miles, so she slept with him and she never regretted it. The book is hot. But honestly, the fact that Miles kept repeating that he was a villain, was getting in my nerves.
The only villain in the story wa
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Ex-Rated Attraction is a weird read. I read this as a stand-alone, but it felt like I was thrust into the middle of an ongoing, longer story. Serious, what the F was happening here?

I guess the sex scenes were hot, but I honestly didn't know what was going on. Was there a plot? I know this is a novella and more erotica than romance, but the characters have to make some sort of sense, right?

Just an oddly-paced book. A miss for me.
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This read was between Miles, and his son, Caleb’s,
girlfriend, Olivia. Sadly for Caleb the spark just isn’t there for him and Olivia. Or maybe not so sadly. Olivia meets Miles and it’s all damsel and villain from there.

This one is a tiny bit taboo, and a whole lot naughty. If you like K Webster’s other taboo treats, then you will definitely enjoy this quickie.

Also...Everett/Coach give us ! He’s mentioned a bit in this one, and I want his story!!
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Deliciously Hot and heavy! Quick read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all, this cover is flipping HOT and makes me want to read this book for that alone. But cover aside, the story is a twist on a May-December romance that makes you wonder if you should even be reading this at all.

With the barely legal, almost taboo theme rolling through this, the plot is pretty weak with the underlying plot being hot pulsing sex. Not that there is anything wrong with that - What you see is what you get with
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This one was short and sexy in a way only K. Webster can do. I loved the taboo of it and I can't wait to read more just like this.
Carvanz
Miles has finally reached a point in his relationship with his son that they have become friends. It hasn’t been an easy road. Now that’s all about to be blown away when he meets and has an instant attraction and desire for Olivia, his son’s girlfriend.

Olivia can’t stop herself from fantasizing about her boyfriend’s dad. She’s ready to stretch her sexuality and he seems to be the perfect person to help her with that if it weren’t for the fact she’s in a relationship with his son. When Olivia une
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Mar 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
inşallah iş baba-oğulu topluca götürmeye dönmez safasdfasd webster çünkü bu her bok çıkabilir.
baba sandığı anasıdır belki...
ya da belki dad değildir de caleb'le ilişkisi olan ponçik bi beydir gizliyolardır.
olamaz mı olabilir çünkü webster afsdafsdasd
dad dedi dayanamadım.
yani.
ama kapaktaki dad olamaz sanıyorum.
99 sayfa bekle beni geliyom.

demiştim.

valla ben daha iyi demişim aq.

bu kadın this is war baby'i yazmış olamaz. ilk kitabı da değil bu yani üslup o kadar kötü ki bu kadar kötü bi anlatım ol
Carla Bulian
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
So hot! Muito bom! Como todos dela.
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
2.5

It'll be no surprise when I say that this was pure smut and I enjoyed it for what it was but some of the scenes (with her Dad in the same room) were off-putting.
Paganalexandria
Olivia thinks she's in love with her high school boyfriend Caleb...until she meets his super-hot dad Miles. That's all readers need to know to decide if they want to go further.

The Good:
1. I think of K. Webster as Alexa Riley's more twisted sister. They share the same fantasy vibe, but less sure of a safe ending.

2. Hot, and dirty without scaring me too bad despite the edginess of the blurb.

3. Miles reminded me of her best villain Gabe This Isn't Over, Baby (War & Peace, #3) by K. Webster, but without the crazy.

4. The storytelling is solid, raisi
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
4 Stars

I think I’m sucked into this smutty novella series. I kind of wished they were all linked on Goodreads so I don’t have to figure out who is who, but regardless they are pretty addictive to read.

I saw a bit of this story in another book and so I was really curious about Miles and Olivia since Miles is into kink. The book isn’t too kinky, I mean there is kink, but the book isn’t dark or anything. It’s a super light, fast and steamy read.

Sophia is dating Caleb and Caleb is Mile’s son. So you
Giana Darling
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was another great read in the taboo universe K Webster has created. If you've read the others, like I have lol, then you will recognize Drew and Sophie from Crybaby. Sophie's sister is the heroine of the book and Drew's friend is the hero, Miles.

Miles.

Swoon. He was just so delicious and I loved how much he cared about his son even though technically, he was doing wrong by getting involved with his girlfriend. Don't worry, there was a happy ending for all, including Caleb.

Another delightf
Sera ~ Catty Reader
This author seems to be a hit or a miss for me. This was a miss. Oh well, it happens.
I just missed the story here. I know it's a short book, but it still needs to make sense and I felt like it was missing something. Certain things went very fast en still I felt like this book was a bit too long, even though it's very short. Odd.

Anyhoo, try it you might like it :)
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
3.5 stars rounded to 4.

Not the best story but hot.

Recommend if looking for a shortish steamy slightly taboo story.
Elle
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5* STARS!

→ I love their first meet. Fallen for hot dad? Why not. As long as he's not a criminal.
→ Heroine is quite likable. She's really sexual person but not too much.
→ Hero acts cold but honestly, he's kinda romantic.
→ I hate repetitive speech.
→ SEX is kinda HOT in kinky way.
→ Predictable ending and boring towards the end.
Paula  Phillips
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Needing a quickie? Ex-Rated Attraction by K. Webster is the read for you. The book starts off at Mile's son Caleb's house party, where he hears some role-playing going on - he barges in thinking someone is hurt and comes face to face with Caleb's girlfriend Olivia. For Miles he wants her, there is this instant attraction, but of course, she's 18 and his son's girlfriend. They do share a passionate kiss for the night though. The next few weeks follows, and he can't get her out of his head. Later ...more
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Not the usual taboo treat I was expecting from this author, I enjoyed Sophia and Judge Rowe stories but wasn’t pleased with Olivia and Miles. I like both characters and I think they’re really good together, but the way their story is told is a bit messy and rushed, like the author wants to fit too many events in little space and a short time. Some scenes were told One after the other but with no apparent link or meaning (I’m not saying which as I don’t want to spoil the story). I hope the next t ...more
Riz
2.75 Stars
Jaca Hardy
Jan 10, 2018 rated it liked it
"I'm your motherfucking villain, baby." websterka menjaj žanr, navikla si me na više boleštine.
Colleen Giminiani
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First, I will admit that I am a cover "lover" and the cover of Ex-Rated Attraction is amazing! I am so in love with this cover and totally need a paperback on my shelf.

Reading one of K. Webster's books is always quite the experience! Ex-Rated Attraction did NOT disappoint and I knew immediately that this would be a one-click buy for me. Hot to the core from the get-go and was just simply incredible.

This story took you through a web of characters that was fascinating. Even though there is so muc
Kahea
***4 ‘Villain’ Stars***

This was definitely quick and all kinds of dirty goodness with a good dose of heart and characters that kept things interesting as I kept turning the pages to find out what would happen next.

Miles is all kinds of dominate, smexy, growly alpha male with a good heart ~ which of course makes him that much more alluring. Olivia, I won’t say she’s a mature 18 year old because she does a couple of things that had me doing the heavy sigh/shaking of the head thing, but she does
Ana
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K. Webster's tabboo world is fantastic. Miles and his Damsel are a wonderful couple. Lots of love, spiced up with certain fantasies coming true, some good friends and characters from a previous novel, and voila the plot is superb.
Avid Reader
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ex-Rated Attraction by K. Webster
5 stars
M/F, M/F/M, M/M BDSM Romance
Triggers: Age difference, Hiding sexuality,
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Whew! This is one HOT story. Olivia is dating Caleb and despite being just over 18, Caleb's dad, Miles is wildly attracted to his son's girlfriend! Talk about complex family dynamics.

Miles also owns a very exclusive sex club and when Olivia finds herself there one night, she becomes even more intrigued.

Caleb has his own family
Jillian
I loved this book so much that I was all giddy excited reading it. Plus it was super hot. I adore all the characters in this taboo world and Miles and Olivia are so great together. A huge bonus was getting to see more of Drew from Crybaby. I love me some Drew!!
Jill
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
~ Cariad ~
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for me :)

I think I just prefer her longer books, perhaps?
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: net-galley
I’ve loved everything I’ve read by this author and this was another wow read.

This is a quick read. It’s the story of eighteen year old Olivia who falls for her boyfriend Calebs dad. I don’t blame her as Miles sounds hot. It’s insta love between them but will Calebs secret change everything.

If your looking for a quick naughty read then I highly recommend this read. I absolutely loved it and looking forward to reading more from this author.
Mary Mooney
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
Olivia thought she had found the one for her in Caleb until she met Miles, Caleb's father. They were drawn to each other but Miles was fighting the attraction because she was his son's girlfriend and she was too young. But Olivia found she couldn't stop thinking about Miles. When she found out Caleb was cheating on her, it drove her into Miles' arms for comfort. And that led to so much more.
Miles wasn't
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • DILF
  • Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
  • Don't Look
  • Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)
  • Good Gone Bad (The Fallen Men, #3)
  • Give In
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance
  • Sweet Pleasure
  • Some like It Spicy (A Perfect Recipe, #1)
  • Professor (First Time, #2)
  • Close to Heaven (Colorado High Country, #5)
  • An Affair in Winter (Seasons, #1)
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Taking What’s Wicked (Forced Submission, #5)
  • I Want You to Want Me (Rock Star Romance, #2)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over sixty romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include read