Start by marking “Sonya Fitzpatrick, the Pet Psychic: What the Animals Tell Me” as Want to Read:
Sonya Fitzpatrick, the Pet Psychic: What the Animals Tell Me

Sonya Fitzpatrick, the Pet Psychic: What the Animals Tell Me

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  82 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Sharing the true stories of her "clients," Sonya Fitzpatrick helps owners get into their pets' minds and uncover the roots of common problems: scratching, chewing, soiling, barking, and more... and offers messages of hope and healing as she talks to pets from beyond the grave.

Readers will learn about Sparky, a dog whose deliberate accidents pointed to an intense dislike
Published February 29th 2004 by Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated (first published May 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Sonya Fitzpatrick, the Pet Psychic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sonya Fitzpatrick, the Pet Psychic

Kristin
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I remember Ms. Fitzpatrick having a TV show on Animal Planet or some other educational cable network, but not actually watching the show, likely because I was a skeptical teenager who thought the 'animal psychic' bordered on the unbelievable/fake. After reading this book though, I do get the feeling she has some sort of ability to connect with animals that other humans do not, or at least have not mastered. At first glance, the title of the book would probably turn the skeptics off immediately, ...more
Susan Miller
Aug 16, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed learning Sonya's story and how she picks up the energy from the animals and can tell their stories. Sonya's chapter on learning to be more open to what your pet is trying to communicate to you is invaluable. Using the last few pages of the book to bring awareness to animal cruelty, especially after retelling her glory in wearing a lynx coat for years seems off the mark - she doesn't mention all the make-up that has for years been tested on animals, which she undoubtedly wore during her ...more
Jennifer Priester
I loved this book, it was very entertaining and inspired my own writing of a story called "The Unseen Truth" which is based off true events. I got this book after having a moment with a horse I knew that I wasn't sure if it was just me or not. After reading this book I am sure it wasn't just me. I learned a lot from this book, and if you believe your pet can read your thoughts this is a perfect book to get because you will learn something about your pet by reading it. It is also a very inspirati ...more
Feb 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
An excellent book by Animal Planet's "The Pet Psychic." I love her amazing her stories of communicating with pets and wild or feral animals. I also love how she encourages everyone to develop their own telepathic skills and provides clear instructions on how to do so. An excellent and easy read that is important for anyone who has a pet or wants to understand animals better.
Stephanie
Love the idea of communicating on an even deeper level with my 4-legged kids and all the creatures that I come into contact with at work. Very interesting read on short stories of her experiences working with and helping animals.
Leila Summers
Oct 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Fascinating read for any animal lover! Who knew that our pet friends would worry about the fact that they are the only pet in the house who has a plastic bowl, or that we threw away their favorite ball? I'll never view my animal friends the same way again!
Jo-Ann Murphy
Dec 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this book and this woman. I met her at her ook signig ad she was so generou, gracious and helpful to all who attended. Her story is fascinating and really elps you to open yor eyes to the animals around you.
Diane Cooper
Jan 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Learned a lot about animal behavior. Don't know if this is psychic or just good behavior reading.
Elaine
Oct 30, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
very interesting; some good insights into animal behavior - and I hope she's right about what happens to our pets after they leave our world.
Margy
Feb 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
I used to see her on Animal Planet, so when I found out she had book had to check it out. It was very interesting.
Oct 13, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
bit of a nutjob but I think she's onto something...
Sanfordgrant
This is a cute book. No real mind blowing information.
raina