Start by marking “Vigilante (A Collapse Story)” as Want to Read:
Vigilante (A Collapse Story)

Vigilante (A Collapse Story)

I swore to protect her before I even knew her.
Now, it’s the creed I live by.

COMING DECEMBER 15, 2017!
Uriah True is a dangerous man. His past is cloaked in secrecy, and he writes his future in the blood of the people he kills. After the Great Global War, he leaves the militias behind to prey on the scum that remain loyal to the cruel and tyrannical regime of the defeated e
Published December 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Vigilante, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vigilante

Bitten
Dec 08, 2017 rated it liked it
I received an advanced copy from Writing Belle Publishing. This review is posted of my own free will.

Vigilante is a story, which is part of the Collapse series. A standalone. And in which we follow Uriah True and learn more about his role in the Collapse.

Three stars may not seem like a lot, but I did enjoy this book. It is nice to get to know Uriah a little better, and it looks like this book is used as a forerunner for the next Book in the Collapse series. A few things did not, however, sit ri
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an advanced copy from Writing Belle Publishing. This is posted of my own opinion and free will.

Summer Lane has done it again with this book. Uriah.... oh boy. You get to see a completely different side of him in this book. You don't see the militiaman anymore you see the vigilante who wants to get rid of those who are left who still want to take down all that they have worked for.
But you also still see the side of him that will protect Cassidy no matter what. She comes first and alw
Christina
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Uriah, and this is an amazing opportunity to get to know him and his past. I don’t recall too much history of Uriah in the collapse series so this was amazing.
Uriah is out on his own, seeking and finding omega loyalists and taking them out for lack of better words. Uriah has information that a plot to harm someone he loves is in the works, so he takes off to try and stop this before it happens. Along the way we see some old friends, which of course is great! This leaves off on a bit of a
Shellie Brewer
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Was surprised how much I loved this book don’t usually get into military type books unless there are zombies in them. Summer Lane has never let me down her books have always been great.
Michelle McPherson
Vigilante

Per Ms. Lane's M.O. The book starts fast paced and never slows down keeping you on your toes right along with the characters, making for another great adventure in a possible future world. I anxiously await reading the next book to learn more of just who Omega it's and where they came from.
Heather Clark
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book!

Here is another great story. It gives up a good look into who Uriah True really is and why he does the things he does. It will be interesting who Cassidy ends up with. It is hard to not root for both of the men that want her. Who is the better match for her. Have to tune in and see....
Jenna
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We finally get to know more about Uriah. I seriously loved every second of this book and getting to know Uriah more. He protects Cassidy with everything that he has. His a lone wolf now, who works alone. I can't wait to see what happens next. This whole series is by far my favourite.
Mona
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting, exhilarating, a good read. Especially during this cold winter.

And exhilarating read during these cold months. The vigilante is a good standalone book. Started the book and couldn’t put it down. Summer line hit a jackpot again with this book.
Jennifer Freese
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally a back story for one of my favorite characters. Exciting from start to finish. I’m ready for the next one.
Katherine
Toni Ann Brangenberg
Jan 12, 2018
Patrick
May 21, 2019
Summer Lane is the #1 bestselling author of 26 hit books, including the smash-hit Collapse Series. The final installment of the series, STATE OF HOPE, released June 2017. Summer is also the author of the bestselling adventures of the Zero Trilogy, Bravo Saga, Unbreakable SEAL, Collapse: The Illustrated Guide, and Vigilante. Running with Wolves (historical thriller) was released September 22, 2017. ...more