Start by marking “Farewell to Beantown (Boston Belles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Farewell to Beantown (Boston Belles, #3)

Farewell to Beantown

(Boston Belles #3)

The truth will set your free

While Lexi Cole’s physical wounds have faded, her emotional scars still linger.
Determined to be stronger than the fragile little girl she once was, she rises up to take on her past. For the first time in her short life, she’s able to taste the independence she’s always longed for, ready for a future with Frankie. However, when tragedy strikes,
Paperback
Published March 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Farewell to Beantown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farewell to Beantown

Kim Owens
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so incredibly sad to see this series end! I cannot say enough good things about it!
Farewell to Beantown picks up where the series left off with Back to Beantown. Gia, born and raised in Boston, Lexi, the Southern Belle, and Shelby, the cowgirl, all come from extremely different backgrounds, but met in their college dorm and formed a friendship that would last through the ages.
Gia is a sassy, smart-mouthed Italian who is afraid of her feelings for Colin. Lexi didn’t know what a loving fami
Phyl
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I will miss these girls. Shelby was my less favourite but as the series has come along I like her just as much as Lexi and Gia. Lexi is such a sweetheart and I love her and Frankie together, it’s a pity her mother didn’t see her as the beautiful person she is however you do find out why her mother was the way she was. Gia seriously this girl cracks me up so many wonderful what the heck moments with her. Great friendships, tears, laughing (mostly at Gia’s antics)a great end to the series.
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I was sad that the story of the Boston Belles was over. I feel like I knew them. This is a great book.
Crystal
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about the final book in a series where the characters, story line, and writing has worked its way into my heart? I have to suggest it to everyone who likes New Adult romance.
This series needs to be read in order, or you will not have all the info needed to proceed. Besides, this is a wonderful series, you don't want to miss anything.
P. Marie has done an excellent job with this book and bringing this series to a close. The writing is strong, the characters are so lifelike, you fee
Nicole
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Both this book and series couldn't have ended any better. After falling in love with these characters, from the two previous books, I can honestly say, P. Marie gave all of them a beautiful farewell. Out of the three book series, I felt like this book, specifically, touched me, on a personal note. One of the main characters finally excepts the strained, and often times, non-existent relationship with her mother. In accepting it, she rises above it and becomes a person, we all we wish we could be ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
What a fantastic conclusion to this series!!!
I'm really sad that we have come to the end and really hoping there will be more to come. Gia, Lexi and Shelby have been on an incredible journey, we have seen them really grow and fight to become the strong and sassy young women they are. This book definitely throw some curve balls I wasn't expecting but also answered all my question in one neat bundle.
I can't recommend this series enough so get your journey with the Boston Belles started now!!!

Thes
Kayla
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Farewell to Beantown had me crying the most in this trilogy. I was extremly sad to come to the end of this book. This entire series is definitely deserving of a 5 star rating. I was very happy to see everyone finding their soulmates in life! This series takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions in a lighthearted fashion. Gia, Lexi, and Shelby all handled the situations thrown at them with grace, dignity, and class! It was refreshing to see these 3 girls save each other rather than having a guy co ...more
Julie
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series was outstanding. I hate to see it end. I could follow the story easily and fell in love with all the characters. Coming from an Italian background I could see my relatives speaking in that manner all the time especially Nonna. It made me laugh, cry and kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down.
Kathy Sargent
Mar 20, 2018
Kathie Murray
Mar 14, 2018
P. Marie
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kelly Palacios
Aug 30, 2018
Anna Nguyen
Oct 01, 2018

Boston Belles (3 books)
  • Welcome to Beantown (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Back in Beantown (Boston Belles, #2)