Start by marking “Stud (One Wild Wish, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stud (One Wild Wish, #2)

Stud

(One Wild Wish #2)

A down-to-earth carpenter. A Prada loving personal shopper.
A Habitat for Humanity project that erects more than walls…...

The word “nail” has so many meanings:

Ainsley’s manicured nails belong in the Museum of Modern Art.
The fashionista hammers nails at Habitat for Humanity.
She desperately wants to nail Owen Phillips.

Unfortunately, she mistakenly thinks he’s gay.

Ow
Published January 31st 2018 by CD Books

To ask other readers questions about Stud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stud

Ri
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The thing about books is that they let our imaginations soar. We can laugh, or cry, become educated, have them scare us, or make us believe in love. If done right they are magic. That is the case with this book. It is pure magic. I LOVED, the first book of this series but it has NOTHING on this one. I laughed out loud. Literally. ( Two words-- clitoris catnip.) I didn't think the author could up her writing style but she did. I loved the definition/title before each chapter and how it was later ...more
Jen
4.5 Unf Stars

Well color me surprised!

I went into this with zero expectations, just looking for a quick read I wasn't expected to review. What I got was a sweet, funny and sexy as hell story that will stick with me.

There are so many great moments in this book, but the dinner with Gay-Not-Gay Owen will always hold a special place in my heart.
Shannon

There’s been some discussions floating around in a couple of FB groups recently about books with millionaires and billionaires and what readers think about those kind of characters. My response was I wanted more realistic heroes! Ones that have real jobs, real issues, and real feelings. I think Ms.Siskind must have seen my reply because Stud is the answer to all my requests!

I loved Owen and Ainsley! Their story was so entertaining and fun, and it had so much heart. Normally you swoon all over t
Sandra
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can I gush? I think I might have to gush. Stud gets all the stars. I enjoyed this book so much, it’s hard for me to put into words. Great characters. Great character development. Quick paced, well thought out, smart, funny, brilliant, clever plot. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me happy to know we can read about an alpha male that is REAL, with a beautiful depth to him that made me want to equally hug him tight and jump him. It made me happy to meet a heroine who can be equal parts bo ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
Here’s the thing: Kelly Siskind consistently writes books that make me want to send her spazzy little heart filled fan letters. That’s not me, you guys. That’s not who I am. But nearly every time I finish a book by this author, I feel compelled to start writing love letters. Our takeaway from this is pretty obvious right?

Magic

I mean, right? There’s obviously some sort of magic in these books, enchanting me with the crafty wording and bewitching me with the solid storytelling.

In case I haven’t
Rê
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

4 “Playing with Words” Stars

ARC provided by the author.

Thank you!!!

I can always count on Kelly Siskind for super sexy, super funny romance stories. Stud is another great addition to this author’s collection and a sure thing for romance fans.

As usual, the protagonist had one of those voices that grabbed my attention immediately. Ainsley was tons of fun in her I-like-design-clothes-but-I’m-not a snob way. I loved how she came across as super relatable despite the fact that she wore every major des
nick
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

Well, wasn’t this a fun read! Kelly Siskind consistently writes sexy and laugh-out-loud rom-coms that I can’t stop devouring. When the opportunity to read and review Stud arose, I couldn’t say no, especially after having a blast with the first book in the series, Legs. Yet again, Kelly has written an entertaining and swoony tale!

Ainsley and Owen are two of the most fun characters I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading about. Ainsley, especially, was a hoot. Her broken gay-dar and her lack of filt
Richelle Robinson
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading ‘Legs’ I couldn’t wait for to read Ainsley’s story. Ainsley was a spitfire in that book and she didn’t disappoint in this book either. As expected there is another side to her and we got to see the vulnerable and insecure side as well. Owen is such a sweetheart. He had issues of his own but it didn’t stop him from putting Ainsley and the people he cared about first. As the story progressed there was anticipated drama but I loved that it wasn’t dragged out and both parties were able ...more
Courtney
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Kelly became one of those go-to and auto-buy authors after I read her Over the Top series in 2016. And she just keeps the excitement alive in her writing with Stud.

Kelly has this witty humor in her writing that keeps it from becoming too obnoxious and over the top. Ainsley and Owen have some of the best chemistry between two characters. I love how the story pans out and things come to fruition. I found myself laughing out loud at certain moments because I was caught up in the book - the book fel
Casey Ann Books
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I loved this novel! Kelly Siskind is one author who will stay with you for a long time.

Ashley and Owen were some of my favorite characters of all time. Thier relationship was so fun to watch. I love that they start off as friends and throughout you feel such amazing sexual tension. Their conversation was so fun too! I cant tell you how many times I was laughing. I find them intelligent and so fun!!! I really enjoyed Kellys writing its very fresh and innovative.

Its nothing like I have read i
Donna Was A Scandal
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
TJ gave this one 5 stars over on Scandalicious Book Reviews, check out her full review:
Kahea
***5 ‘Beach Glass’ Stars***

After reading the little teaser of Stud at the end of Legs there was no doubt in my mind that I’d be making sure that I got myself a copy as soon as possible. Well, let’s be absolutely honest ~ I would have been making grabby hands without it due to my love and enjoyment of the authors writing. And after diving in I can say I absolutely loved Ainsley and Owen’s journey! It was filled with humor, heat, heart and even a few moments where I wanted to toss my Kindle into
Michelle
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This book was so much fun! Not dinner with the parents fun, but more like playing on a slip-n-slide with a whole litter of puppies fun.

I adore Ainsley. First, for her unapologetically sexual sense of humor. Here's a little preview of an Ainsley-ism:
"It was clitoris catnip."
or
"Great Game."
"You even know who won?"
"I did. I got to watch your ass and thighs flex."

Second, for her fashion metaphors:
"My brief optimism disappeared faster than last season's horrific culottes trend."
"Next, thunderstorms
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
4 stars. This was a good book. This is Owen and Ainsley's story. Ainsley's gaydar is broken. She has a history of being attracted to men and then finding out they are gay. When she makes it her resolution to do more volunteering and be a better person, she starts to work for Habitat for Humanity. There she meets Owen, who is also working on the build. Owen is getting over a bad marriage and, at first, doesn't like Ainsley and misjudges her because she is a fashionista, but he soon realizes that ...more
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Read full review HERE

description

I love Kelly Siskind’s books, and this one was not an exception. After Legs, I wanted to read more about Rachel’s friends, and I’m so happy we finally got a book about Ainsley and Owen.

If you haven’t read any of Kelly’s books, I don’t know what you’re doing, because her writing is amazing, super funny, with a lot of emotion thrown into it. I have to say that I ended up liking Stud more than I liked Legs, because I felt like the story and plot were better. I loved LOVED LOVED
Jenny B
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic read about two different worlds colliding. Kelly Siskind has once again had me laughing out loud and swooning over Owen. The characters were a blast to read about and the chemistry between them was just perfect. this story completely kept my attention and had me page turning for more and more (discreetly at my desk while working --oops).
tinyteaplots
This was a cute read. Made me laugh and was very sweet.
Tammy Murray
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
January 31, 2018

STUD Review
A special thank you to author Kelly Siskind for a free ARC in exchange for an honest review; the opinions expressed here are my own and I have not been compensated.

I loved STUD as much as Siskind’s first book Legs! Her character dialogue is always real, and her scenes SMOKING HOT! At points I stop reading because I KNOW there’s a plot twist coming, and am afraid to read it. I never want anything bad to happen to her honest and engaging characters.
This was another smar
Patty
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Consistently funny and oh so sexy, Kelly Siskind has the second of the One Wild Wish series, Stud. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have heroes who are not your typical billionaire, but a real life, hard working man and woman finding their stride together. We met Ainsley in Legs as one of the 3 women that share a birthday. She too made a life changing wish when she turned 27. As Ainsley is trying to get her life in order, she ends up at Habitat for Humanity, volunteering her time to help ...more
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I was correct -  the One Wild Wish series  continues with one of Rachel's friends, Ainsley, and one of Jimmy's friends, Owen. I really liked both Ainsley and Owen. I am so lucky to get this one on audio also.  The chapter subtitles for Stud are construction terms which are freaking hilarious!

Owen is going through a horrible divo
Geegina
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m gonna start by saying that Kelly has become one of my favorite authors. He writing is everything. It gives you all emotions in one book and I love it. Stud is a romantic comedy and it makes you laugh and swoon at the same time. The characters chemistry is off the charts and the witty banter is so entertaining that once you are done you truly want more.

Owen is going thru a nasty divorce, has left his life back at Home to start somewhere knew. He wants to reinvent him self new job, new place a
Tiffany Readz
Slow Start for Me

In Stud, Kelly Siskind gives her readers a little bit of everything, handsome men, best gal pals and a boat load of humor. This is my first book by her, so I was a little put off by Ainsley's sense of humor (a fashionista I am not), however her quick wit quickly made up for it.

Ainsley and Owen are at an age where they are finally ready to settle down, but both seem to have issues from thier past standing in the way. Ainsley's is how her job makes her feel and some past boy/man t
Cheryl Whitty
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This was an entertaining romantic comedy from Kelly Siskind, this is the first time I have read one of her books and  it won’t be the last. Sometimes we want a fun read that will bring a smile to your face. The one thing I loved was they were two normal people. Ainsley is a personal shopper who is tired of buying gifts for cheating husbands’ wives and girlfriends, it makes her uncomfortable. So to make herself feel better she volunteers at A Habitat f
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

I have a new favorite book boyfriend and his name is Owen Phillips. My goodness did this man to things to me. He was so sweet and sexy and just… good. I swooned all over the place for him. Also, Ainsley is pretty amazing in her own right and I have a total girl crush on her. I would so be friends with her in real life. She was totally relatable and I loved her sassy, smart self.

Stud was such a fun read. It was light and sweet and kept me chucklin
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! This is my first time reading one of Kelly Siskind books. I've fallen in love with her story. This story is about Ainsley and Owen. I love the attraction between them, and the banter and wittiness bring lots of LOL moments. They both have trust issues due to past relationships. I love the way that Kelly wrote each characters. This story will have you laughing so hard that you just might pee your pants with Ainsley-ism. This is a MUST READ!!!!!! Go ahead and get it this one. You will NOT ...more
E.L. Wicker
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One housing project. Two sexy volunteers. Enough sparks to set you on fire.

When Ainsley, determined to do something worthwhile with her life, joins a habitat for humanity project, she meets the gorgeous yet broody Owen. Owen’s got baggage bigger than Ainsley’s 3-piece Prada suitcases, and Ainsley has a history of terrible luck with men. Still, with the two working side by side, a deep attraction forms.

I absolutely loved this book and shunned my responsibilities to read it in a couple of sittings
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awe I just loved this book. It was a light, easy, and funny read. I fell completely in love with Ainsley. She seems like the perfect girl. She’s curvy and isn’t afraid to show it off. I wish I had the wit she has. And Owen? Mmmmmm I would love to sit and look at him all day. He is so dreamy and yummy and everything in between. This was my first Kelly Siskind book and it won’t be my last!

Ainsley and Owen were so different at first look that it was going to be fun for me to see how they worked tog
J. R.
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book!! The writing was flawless and the chemistry, well, Siskind NAILED IT! I received an ARC of this book a while back and it has stayed with me. There is one scene that, when I think about it still, makes me laugh out loud. If you loved LEGS, you will adore STUD! This is my favorite one from Siskind to date!
Lisa Hoak
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a witty book with sex appeal. It's the first I have read from this author and am looking forward to reading the stories of Ainsley's and Owen's friends. I received an advance reader copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Karen Lovvorn
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Utopia is Us" the petite bombshell, Ainsley, thinks about her sexy hunk, Owen. It's a great story that goes from Ainsley being attracted to thinking he's gay and then back to attraction. Possibly heartbreaking or warming.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Chase Me (The Holmes Brothers Book 4)
  • The Most Wanted (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers #4)
  • Cooking with Kandy (Will Cook for Love, #1)
  • Going All In (Heat Wave,  #4)
  • Fire on the Ice (Snow & Ice Games, #4)
  • Love Built to Last (Fireflies #1)
  • Beg for It
  • Going Under (Falling Under, #1)
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • A New York Christmas Fairy Tale (From Manhattan with Love, #3.5)
  • Holiday with a Twist
  • What a Woman Wants (Manley Maids, #1)
  • Misconduct (Birmingham Rebels, #4)
  • 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle One
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Reserve My Nights (Salon Games, #2)
A small-town girl at heart, Kelly moved from the city to enjoy the charm of northern Ontario. When she’s not out hiking with her husband or home devouring books, you can find her, notepad in hand, scribbling down one of the many plot bunnies bouncing around in her head. Her novels have been published internationally.

2015 Golden Heart® Finalist

Where to find me:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Kelly-S

One Wild Wish (3 books)
  • Legs (One Wild Wish, #1)
  • Licks (One Wild Wish, #3)