Start by marking “Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)

Bad Habit (Bad Love #1)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  181 Ratings  ·  123 Reviews
BRIAR
I was infatuated with Asher Kelley the moment he came tumbling through my brother’s window five years ago.
Even bruised and bloodied, he was the most beautiful boy I'd ever seen.
We couldn't ever be together.
I was too young, and he was too untouchable.
He was too troubled, and I was too naive.
But the heart is rebellious, and mine decided it didn’t care about any of
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2017 (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bad Habit, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE at 99¢! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Bad Habit (stand-alone). A forbidden bad boy romance wrecked by betrayal!

“He looks at me, still taunting, still daring me to look away with his bored stare.”

Bad Habit (stand-alone) opens up to the past with fourteen-year-old Briar Victoria Vale, Bry kissing her older brother’s best friend, bad boy Asher Kelley, Kelley or Ash.

The doubly forbidden fruit…

And their lives will never be the same. Fast forward three years and Kelley has returned for reveng
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘BAD HABIT’: Is a standalone New Adult full length novel by Charleigh Rose. In this we meet Briar and Asher Kelly

We’ve all got that one bad habit, Briars bad habit comes in the form of bad boy Ash her brothers best friend.

Briar and Ash had a lot of almost moments, nearly kissing to kissing which could’ve turned into more, but it all came down to that thing we call timing. The timing just wasn’t right for these two.
Though Briar would’ve argued that fact until she was blue in the face.

Ash pu
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
“Some people say it’s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, but those people have never been in love with Asher Kelly.”

Bad Habit is one of the best mature New Adult novels I’ve ever read. It has a little bit of everything and checked every one of my boxes.
o Sexy
o Angsty
o Emotional
o Well Written
Check, check, check, and double check!! It’s perfectly plotted and well-written. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen, while simultaneously hoping it’d n
L.J. Shen
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enemies-to-lovers is my kryptonite, and Bad Habit delivers in that department.
I urge you to pick this book up as soon as it comes out. It's the real deal, people. I promise you.

Disclaimer: this book is really emotional for me because it was written by a person that is really close to my heart, but it is *not* why I fully endorse it.

*drops mic*.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars ❤

Such a nice surprise!This is my first book from Charleigh Rose and I loved it.It has a little bit of everything, sexual tension,angst,great romance,super hot moments and emotional moments.

I love the chemistry between Briar and Asher.Asher is hot,cocky with a filthy mouth.He was exactly what I needed.Briar is sassy I really like her.I loved them together full of sexual tension and passionate moments.

Overall it was a great story and now I'm really excited to read more books from this auth
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳But can someone please hold because I am officially OBSESSED with Charleigh Rose, all in the good way...

A story filled with everything that is forbidden but feels way too good to pass over. That's what Charleigh provides and makes you not regret the decision of reading this book. To not spoil anything away, I am going to keep this quick and simple. This story is filled with forbidden romance coming from the best friend of the female's much older brother. At first, it is unidentified if the tw
mells_view
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bad Habit is the perfect mixture of fun, emotional, and hot. If you enjoy reading new adult with a Dash (get it? No? Well read the book and you will.) of angst, and all the tension you get from an enemies to lovers/brother’s best friend romance, then this is the book for you! Charleigh Rose effortlessly throws us into Briar & Asher’s world and makes feeling what they are feeling so easy with her words.

I loved Asher. He was just enough of an asshole without it being like, “why does she even w
Charleigh Rose
Oct 14, 2017 marked it as to-read
Bad Habit has a blurb! And I promise, we are so close to the release date.
Interested in helping share the cover? Sign up for the reveal HERE --> http://bit.ly/2xEWaBg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Paige
4 “Baby Girl” Stars

There is nothing like a tortured hero and the girl that soothes his soul.

Bad Habit is a friends to lovers to enemies to lovers story. It might be a bit taboo-ish for some but it was sexy as sin with depth in the characters, their connection and their history. Briar has been in love with Asher for years. Her brother’s best friend from a bad home spends more time at her house than his. And over the years, she can’t help but fall for the broody and aloof Asher. But one night chan
mells_view
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Yasmin
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Charleigh Rose, what have you done to my little black heart? GAH! Bad Habit was one of my most anticipated reads this year.

The best friend’s little sister trope has always been a favorite of mine. So, of course, I enjoyed this book immensely. How could I not? It was love at first sight. Literally. The cover is delicious. *drools*

I was pulled into Asher and Briar’s story from page one. I got very little sleep because I stayed up all night reading. Bad Habit was that good, I just couldn’t bring my
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOWZER!!!

Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose was emotionally and sexually charged!! I felt like a powder keg in danger of combusting. SIZZLE!!!

First, if you like your stories to have a touch of the forbidden, you better pick up Bad Habit right now. The same about sexual tension - holy moly!!!! It felt like the air was charged whenever Asher and Briar were in the same room. And who doesn't like a bad boy hero with a filthy mind, mouth, and balls to follow through.

I definitely DO!!!!!!

Asher's snarky and b
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
DAYUM!!!
Review in progress.

Julia Valentine
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
{ARC generously provided by author}

I really enjoyed this book in a way I enjoy all books like this...funny , sexy , hot bad boy with sad eyes who’s in love/hate with BF little sister who thinks she’s done him wrong in some way.

Asher Kelley consummate bad boy from a broken abusive home...how can u not love him and feel bad for everything he goes through. All you wanna do is love him, take care of him and then sit on his face lol!!!

Briar Vale the good little sister In love with older brothers be
Serena
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 I WANT TO BE ASHER'S BAD HABIT STARS!

Well damn. What the hell can I even say about this book? I LOVED IT. HARD. I have read every story from Charleigh Rose, and this one is my absolute favourite!

Oh my god. Asher and Briar did everything to my heart. Everything! I lust a good and dirty forbidden romance, but I also love one that gives me the FEELS. And Bad Habit definitely gave me a million feels. My heart swelled, shattered and soared. My body felt like it was on fire. My soul was obliterated
Michelle Claypot
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know it's a great book when you stay up til 3am to finish it. No way could I go to sleep until I got my answers.

I loved absolutely everything about this story. Briar is a unique combination of naive, brave and mature beyond her years. Ash is HAF, damaged and totally off limits. Together they are explosive.

📚 “You wanted to play big girl games, Briar. Now, I’m going to treat you like a big girl.”

I loved the chemistry, the genuine friendships, the heartbreak and the delicious teenage angst po
Melanie
Nov 16, 2017 marked it as to-read
Hey, everyone! This is only 99 cents on Amazon for 48 hours before release! I haven't read it yet, but I think it has the potential to be an amazing NA read! 💗
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book like Drake loves big booty strippers (aka: I do not yet have words to express the feels that this Advance Reader Copy that I begged to review has evoked)... Full review to follow

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

The thing is, I've been WAITING for this book for a while, so my expectations (especially after Savage People and Misbehaved) were HIGH. And they were met. And exceeded. Asher was the perfect flawed and fragile bad boy. Briar was sweet but oh so
SansaReads
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FIVE PERFECTLY DONE BRILLIANT STARS!!!

OMG! It has been a minute since Charleigh Rose has released and I have been waiting anxiously since misbehaved for another release. While I fell in love with Savage series, Misbehaved solidified that love and made it eternal...

Then I got the Bad Habit Arc and all I want to say is..

description

I fell in love with Asher and Briar's love, I loved Asher and the way his mind worked. He was alpha in every sense, with just the perfect amount of alphahole tendencies that makes
Joyce Mercês
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Bad Habit was fun, angsty and HOT! The perfect mix, people!

Briar is strong and loyal. I liked her from the beginning and I could relate so easily to what she was feeling. Asher stole my heart too, Bry. I TOTALLY get you!

Asher is a bad boy with a temper and he wants revenge. I loved that even mad at Briar he knew he couldn't stay away.

The story kept the mystery and the drama on a perfect level and even though I guessed who was the culprit since the beginning, the revelation was still exciting (An
Paula D
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Briar is little girl but so older than her age and strong but naive Asher is the boy Briar had a crush on what seems like forever but Asher’s life isn’t all roses he’s constantly trying just to live. But with one kiss that shouldn’t never happen can things change between Briar and Asher or will it all end up falling apart? Very angst and drama filled romance that keeps you turning those pages. I loved both main characters plus there friends that I’m hoping we hear Dashes story next! 4/5 stars ** ...more
KceeReads •°°•.UnboundBookReviews•°°•
CHARLEIGH fcken ROSE!

DUDES!!! WTF WAS THAT I READ?!! You just get better every release! YOUUUUUUUUU! Gimme the stories of all of em boys, okay? Make this an entire series of standalones!
Jessica
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I became a huuuggeee fan of Charleigh Rose when I read her first release, Misbehaved, over the summer. Ever since then, I have been dying for a new, angsty release. When I saw Bad Habit, I knew I had to read it as soon as I could get my hands on it!

Briar Vale knows she shouldn't want her older brother's best friend. But when he stumbles through her window bloodied and broken, she knows she needs him as much as he needs her. She knows Asher is determined to leave his life behind, but he promises
Xenia | AnObsessionwithBooks
Do you ever finish a book and just start rereading it because you just loved it so much and you don't know what else to do with your life? That's what happened when I finished Bad Habit. It was phenomenal!

"Bad habits are easy to make and impossible to break, and Asher was the worst addiction of them all. I let him crawl inside my body, and he burned me from the inside out, leaving nothing but ashes in his absence."

Briar Vale is such an amazing character. Everyone should have a Briar in their li
Danielle Marlowe
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Charleigh Rose did a fantastic job on this story. These ladies are Amazing Authors. Bad Habit was well written and had a great story plot. I couldn't put this story down. It kept me on the edge of my seat. The book is filled with so many different emotions. Loved Asher and Briar. They were great strong characters. These two go through so much. They have this thin line between love and hate in their relationship. They are perfect for one another, but it seems like something is al ...more
Brit
God I freaking love this book. everything about this book was phenomenal in so many ways. totally obsessed with Charleigh Rose. can I claim Asher
Tyi
Bad Habit

Briar and Ash had all these almost moments, which could have turned into so much. I guess it is all about the damn timing. Years has passed between the two and both of them have changed. You can tell by Asher's demeanor that he was the one who changed the most.

I'm glad the author gave Asher's pov. If not I would just as clueless as Briar in some ways. For the longest time though, I was still clueless on why Asher was acting so cold. I knew he had feelings for Briar. Even if he was fool
Sophie
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: november-2017
DEVOURED.

That's my first choice of word when I try to sum up my read of this book. I DEVOURED it whole. Hell, from start to finished this book DEVOURED me. Piece by piece this story plucked at my heart and soul and buried itself, incredibly deep. I couldn't get enough. What Charliegh Rose has done here is nothing short of magnificent and I loved every single second!

Everything in the book works. From the sizzling love/hate chemistry to the broken and devastating emotions the characters have. It w
Melissa
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I'm totally a slow reader and I finished this book so fast. I couldn't get through it fast enough. I had to know what was going to happen next. What the final outcome would be. I was on the edge of my seat. I experienced every emotion possible. The male character was incredibly hot and moody. The female was strong except where her heart was concerned. This was an incredible journey that I am so happy I took.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

This was one of my most anticipated reads of the year. I was dying for this to drop on my kindle. And gosh, it was so worth the wait!!

He’s always been magnificent to me, with his onyx hair that hangs in his dark, mismatched eyes. His full lips and slightly pointed nose. The dimples that I didn’t even know existed for an entire year into knowing him, because the boy never really smiles. Smirks, yes. Taunting, mocking, sarcastic grins. But a full-blown Asher Kelley smile is rare
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
We are a duo of an international best-selling author and a blogger who teamed up to write the kind of taboo, thought-provoking stories we love to read-without filters.
Both Charleigh and Rose are committed to giving you witty, sexy, gritty novels that will leave you craving more.
More about Charleigh Rose...