Start by marking “Love You S'more (The Campfire Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Love You S'more (The Campfire Series Book 3)

Love You S'more

(The Campfire Series #3)

Having successfully designed the wedding gown of the century, Gigi Goldstein is on top of the world –that is until it all suddenly comes crashing down around her. When the paparazzi captures her and Perry Gillman in a compromising moment the night of the royal wedding, she finds herself entangled in a scandal of global proportion. Convinced her carelessness has ruined ever ...more
Published September 25th 2018 by Firefly Hill Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love You S'more, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love You S'more

Start your review of Love You S'more (The Campfire Series Book 3)
Lisa Mandina
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, the 2nd book ended with a bit of a cliffhanger, and so I wasn't quite sure where exactly we'd end up starting this 3rd book. I wasn't necessarily happy to see that Gigi and Gideon had decided to make it work. That she wasn't going to try with Perry, because I really like Perry. But things unfold the way you would expect, and soon Gigi knows that her life with Gideon probably wouldn't give her the chance to realize her dreams in fashion. So when a chance to go work with a big fashion show in ...more
Jo
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is, without a doubt, the best book in the series.

The author has successfully pulled together all the separate strands of the various threads and has woven them into a hugely satisfying conclusion.

As second (?third) chance romances go, this is a decent one to have on your kindle if you want to escape the daily grind for a while.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Paula  Phillips
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
At the end of Book #2, we read as Gigi ended up all over the tabloids when she was accused of splitting up one of the royal family members with Perry Gilman. Even though this wasn't true, it ended the start of the most significant highlight of her fashion career and put her friendship with Jamie in the doghouse. Now almost six months later, Gigi is engaged to Gideon - a Count in England and Perry is busy storming the world of Broadway with his hit musical Elizabeth which has hit NYC fever. From ...more
Casey
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved this series from start to finish. I can never pass up a good camp book, and while that drew me into the first book, the characters kept me around for the rest of the series. Gigi was so wonderfully flawed and I couldn’t help but love her (as I was rolling my eyes at what a mess she could be!), Jamie was perfect in his role as best friend, balancing humor with his great ability to be frank and honest with Gigi, and Perry. Oh...Perry. From the broken counselor at camp to wo ...more
Rachel Reeves
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for providing a digital copy in exchange for an honest review.

This was a perfect ending to this cute series. I really enjoyed the entire series and felt that the books just got better with each one. I really love the main character Gigi and enjoyed seeing her progression over the course of the series, which follows her story through quite a few years. For those who enjoy slow burn romances, this series is for you. I look forward to more to come from this
Ariel
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in 5 hrs because it was SO AMAZING!!!! I cried at the end because I feel so connected to the characters and all they go through. Gigi really matured in this book and it’s amazing to watch her blossom. I laughed out loud numerous times, I cried, I was angry, sad, happy, etc. Pick an emotion and Ms. Merlin made me feel it through her characters and her writing.

Now, I just need someone to write this Elizabeth musical and my life would be complete.
Cindy
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, 2018-netgalley
This is the kind of sweet story to just relax and enjoy! Although it is book 3 and is a standalone, I think I would have found it even better if I had read the first 2 in the series. Now to go back to the first two books.

I liked the author's style of writing and enjoyed the various characters. Fun to read the different locations that the Gigi was in. And oh, my, what a perfect ending!

Looking for a good romance, I would recommend this book but I'd start with book 1 to get
Gail
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, kindle
This series is great! Light, cute romance. But wait! The characters actually grow up, and learn from mistakes! I think I liked each book a little better than the last.
The final book on the series did not disappoint. To be honest I was a little worried where it was going as it got close to the end but the ending was perfect.
I enjoyed following these characters over several years of ups and down and growth.

Also loved how the author incorporated summer camp (oh the memories!
Arlene Arredondo
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Captivating story!
The author achieves a story filled with emotional ups and downs, how big opportunities and success can be overshadowed by unexpected situations.
This installment is focused on self search and empowerment.
Definitely recommend it.

Note: I received an ARC for review and an honest and unbiased opinion.
Jacki Prettyman
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Team Perry

What an engaging series full of love, loss, twists, turns and a perfect ending. The fastest way may be a straight line between two points but the long, winding road of this series made for spectacular scenery.
Lex W
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart has exploded. Exactly what I wanted from this ending, although I have to say I didnt actually want it to end at all.
Nancy Wilkinson
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series, and it just got better and better as it went along. The characters were real and believable and real and they weren't silly. The background of fashion and Elizabeth was wonderful and makes me want to experience all of it. An easy read with some real guts.
Andrea
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series. There were unexpected story lines without the predictability that some romances have.
Dani
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't accurately put into words HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS BOOK.
Basically, it's A LOT!! But for so so so many reasons.

It is clear that the writer and her skills have grown with each installment of this trilogy. I really enjoyed One S'more Summer and was curious how the series would continue to impress me. But man, impress me it did. My favorite aspect of Book 2 and Book 3 were the references to pop culture elements - like the royal wedding and fashion and the Met Ball and the Hamilton-esque Broadw
Jules
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Love You S’more is the third and presumably final book in Beth Merlin’s The Campfire Series. It is absolutely charming romance, and although I haven’t read the first two books, it seems like a brilliant finish to the trilogy. Ms. Merlin provides ample summary so that new readers have enough information to jump into the story. I will say that I enjoyed this book so much that I plan to read the prior books as well.

Georgica Goldstein (AKA Gigi) was a rising star in the fashion industry
Katelynn
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series took me completely by surprise. I got a deal on the first book, and I really enjoyed it, so I bought the second and by the end of it my heart was devastated by Gigi’s fall from fame, but I was satisfied about one thing, and that was Gideon.

Perry stole my heart in the first book, but in the second I was on Gigi’s side. She deserved more, and Gideon delivered. So I was super apprehensive about this last book. How was I supposed to stop loving Gideon, and fall back in love with Perry?<
Jeannie Zelos
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love You S'more,  Beth Merlin

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:Woman's fiction, romance

First a quick rant – why “women's” fiction? Why exclude 50% or readers....men write romance and read it.

I hadn't read book one or two, two was on KU so I read that and the synopsis of book one. I think I'd have enjoyed this even more if I knew the full backstory from book one, but even without its a story I loved.
Some fabulous characters, and lots to ponder. For
Mikayla Hildebrand
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiny Spoilers

I brought the first book 6ish months ago but never read it until last night when it repopped up in BookBub. I read all three books in about 12hours.
The most annoying thing about this trilogy is the story moves along from a point where all the music and a musical can be look up and listened to as your reading (or after) like the chilling opening act in Fiddler on the roof, or one of the many Gershwin songs, which thankfully are the whole way through the trilogy! ;) as well as the q
Anne (The Reading Life)
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy for an honest review.

Due to complications, I had to read this book as a standalone instead of an actual series.

I was a little bit wary of starting on book three of a series, but according to the publisher, it won't be as bad for this series specifically because of how it's written. To have a better reading experience despite this obstacle, I also read some reviews to get a better sense of the background information and what was going on.

I'm happy to say that
Ashley
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
When it comes to making a decision between a comfortable life and one that is full of passion along with the stress of the media on your tail, which would you choose? For Gigi, she ran away from her established life as a TOP fashion designer because of a highly misunderstood situation between herself and Perry, a man who cares deeply for her, and runs into the arms of her boyfriend Gideon who stands by her side.

Here is where the dilemma is. While Gideon makes her happy and comfortabl
Strider28
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Beth Merlin and I’m truly impressed!
Ms. Merlin’s writing style is all encompassing. She creates complex characters and her details of scenery and the fashion designs is exquisite!
This is the third book in the S’more series and it can be read as a stand-alone. Having said that I wish I had read the other two books first. I felt there were some insights into certain characters and certain situations that I had missed out on.
Love You S’more Is the story of G
Laurie
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I adored Beth Merlin's "Love You S'more" and thought it was the perfect ending to main character Gigi's story. Gigi has grown up and learned so much about herself since the series began, and it was very satisfying for me to see her end up in such a good place, both personally and professionally.

I really appreciated that things with Gigi's love interests, Gideon and Perry, didn't unfold exactly the way I thought they would. There was no dramatic scene where she had to choose between them; instea
Samantha March
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love You S’more is the third and I believe final novel in The Campfire Series from Beth Merlin, and a great way to end the series. It’s been a lot of fun watching Gigi trying to manage romances, being a high-profile designer, the royal family, and simply trying to find her journey to happiness. This installment did get a bit more serious, with some broken friendships and a health scare, and I was really questioning how Gigi would fare in the end. I don’t want to spoil the ending because like I s ...more
Cheryl
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good quick read, I read it in 3 days. I really enjoy books that are set in the UK as it feels like travelling to another place. This book is set in both New York and the UK.

I always wonder why a lot of books have characters hate each other and then fall in love? I also wonder why some books have characters where the woman can never get over a man and waits for them for years. It seems unrealistic to me, not romantic. I would love to see a main character that is strong and knows what she is wort
Niv
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I was actually excited to read this book. I enjoyed the first two and wasn’t sure how this would play out since Gideon was such a nice guy. I’m thoroughly satisfied with the ending and glad everyone got a HEA.

The thing I didn’t like was Gigi was perfect at EVERYTHING. Everything she touches turns to gold, whether it be working at the Met, designing, the store at Badgley Hall... like really? It just wasn’t believable that she had no stumbles and was always afraid of failing.

All in all, good boo
Bee
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly fell for this series!!
It has a bit of everything.
From the first book Gigi has been through so much.
From her love life to her love of fashion, this series
Would really make as amazing movie, better yet if there was a way to
turn this in to either 3 separate movies or a series on say, Amazon or another
streaming provider.
With the right budget this can really be so much more than
" The Devil Wears Prada" and a few other blockbusters
that unless you com
Nicole
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeps me intrigued

This series was wonderful . I got a bit addicted to the characters and had to know how it all turned out. I quickly binged the series reading on my lunch breaks and any free time I could find . You will not be disappointed if you love love & a bit of self doubt . I love how the author melds all of Gigi’s insecurities and strengths and how GiGi grows so much in the novels . It really struck a chord with me . I look forward to reading other novels by this author.
Vanessa
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
The circle thread (pun intended!) of Gigi and Gideon's relationship and ending at Camp Chinooka was nicely woven in (OK...I'll stop). The mending of relationships is what drives everyone and Gigi, in particular, to discover herself. The arc of Gigi's self-awareness, confidence, and maturity is mapped out where it catches up to her talent. This is a wonderfully done end of "The Campfire Series."
Jan
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
An okay wrap up

This series is best read in order. My favorite book was the first. Gigi drove me insane letting the men in her life make her decisions for her throughout the series. It got very old. I'm glad that changed in the 3rd book. The Hartnell quote at the museum gala was wrong--the book used the word negotiation instead of negation--so the quote makes no sense. Stuff like that drives me crazy!
Katy
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
« previous 1 3 next »

• Best Friends & Other Liars
  • Casa Clara
  • Building Fences (Cedar Creek Families Book 1)
  • The Karma Book Club: A Romantic Comedy (The Club, #2)
  • The Decoy Bride (The Bouquet Catchers, #4)
  • The Juggling Act (Rom-Com on the Edge #4)
  • Million Dollar Question
  • The Virgin Club (The Club, #1)
  • Bitter and Sweet in Dog Town (Dog Town, #1)
  • Dazed and Divorced (Rom-Com on the Edge #1)
  • Winning his Heart (Marietta St. Claire's, #2)
  • Breakfast at the Beach House Hotel (Beach House Hotel #1)
  • Escape to Oakbrook Farm (Hope Cove #2)
  • Holly Freakin' Hughes
  • Relatively Normal (Relativity, #1)
  • Always Room for Cupcakes (Cupcakes, #1)
  • Spring Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas, #1)
  • Lattes and Lies (Comics and Coffee Case Files Book 2)
Beth is a native New Yorker who loves rom-coms, Broadway, and a good maxi dress. She was introduced to her husband through a friend she met at sleepaway camp and considers the eight summers she spent there to be the most formative of her life. One S’more Summer is Beth's debut novel.

The Campfire Series (3 books)
  • One S'more Summer (The Campfire Series, #1)
  • S'more to Lose (The Campfire Series, #2)