Start by marking “Lost for You (Sixth Street Bands, #4)” as Want to Read:
Lost for You (Sixth Street Bands, #4)

Lost for You

(Sixth Street Bands #4)

When I was eighteen, I stood at the precipice of stardom. I had the record deal. And the tour to back it up. But I succumbed to the pressure of that life. The dark side.

Now, I skate on the fringe. My brother is the genius guitarist for the band Caged, and I’m the one who helped make that happen. I’m happy to run my bars and my land development company.

Sure I am.

And then
Published January 12th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Lost for You, please sign up.
Jayne Frost How did you guess? :D Book five, Down To You, will conclude *this portion* of the series with Logan's story! It's scheduled for release in June 2018.…moreHow did you guess? :D Book five, Down To You, will conclude *this portion* of the series with Logan's story! It's scheduled for release in June 2018. (less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

lost for you jayne frost

Soul Bound
Hope Drowned
Redemption Found

Lost For You is book four in the Sixth Street Bands series by Jayne Frost. Jayne is a new to me author. I have not previously read any of the books in this series. I want to admit up front that in the beginning of this book, I did feel a bit overwhelmed with the secondary characters. I found myself re-reading parts to try to keep it straight who was who and what their relationships were to each other. This may have been avoided had I read t
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
AMAZON | KOBO | NOOK | iBOOKS

Video Review

➦Awwwww, Chase, every time you say, "Hi, baby..." I melt...

➦And every time you say "Just one more taste..." well... won't be needing these anymore...

➦That's all I got.

➦What? You want constructive criticism? Ok, then. I'll just say this. My absolute favorite thing about Jayne's writing is the way she portrays her characters. They aren't just "good" or "bad," they are both, with traits that make them feel very real. Even if she describes a character t
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs
✨✨**Now available, if you love a good love story pick this one up today**✨✨

“You’re the smooth surface to all my jagged edges”

This has been such a wonderful surprise!! I’ve read reviews on the previous books in this series and couldn’t wait to read this. So getting an ARC for this book, I was giddy, yet nervous, after all its a new author to me!!

Seriously, what the heck was I even worried about. This book was simply amazing to me. I loved it!! The writing was fabulous, it sucked me in from the
Christy
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

description

Lost For You was my second book by Jayne Frost, and I can officially say, she has a knack for writing rock star romances. This book was steamy, emotional, and had a damaged hero and heroine who helped heal each other- my favorite kind of read!

Chase Noble was born to be in the limelight. He’s got the talent, but he also has a bad habit of drug abuse when he’s in that life, so he finds it best to stay behind the scenes and let his little brother, Cameron be the star. Taryn Ayers lost two
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳Wow... My very first book by this author and I loved it way too much...

➳I am not a big fan of music romance, which is ironic because I love music and I basically listen to anything that is music every single day. However, with this novel, my perspective of rock-band-romances has changed for sure and I have to thank Jayne Frost for that since she has written a masterpiece of a love story.

➳I was warned about this novel being a standalone, and I even asked if I needed to read the previous books
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog

Lost for You is a sexy rockstar romance with angst, real characters, and a story of new chances. It's about two characters who are in their own limbos trying to get out and start again. The chemistry between them is palpable from the very start, but it's going to be a bumpy ride. Before we go on, if you're interested in reading this, I'd recommend reading the first three books before this. I think you'll appreciate and understand the story more that way.

I have to be honest and say I'm in the sa
Aisling Zena
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
26/8/18 Currently 0.99p on amazon.co.uk

Review now posted 15/1/18

This was the perfect book to read to get rid of the taste from the latest bad book I read. In all honesty I like my rock star books a bit less sombre and more cheeky but boy, did I gobble this all up and wanted more.

The writing was truly exceptional. And I'll tell you why, because even though this is my first book from this author I felt like I was reunited with an old friend. Sometimes when you read a new author you need
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Our eyes met, and for a moment I felt a connection so deep it took my breath away.”

One of the things I love most about reading and reviewing books are the never before read authors you discover. This is my first story by Jayne Frost and I really enjoyed it. I haven’t had the privilege of reading the other books in the Sixth Street Bands series as of yet, but rest assured I will correct that in the very near future. When you discover new authors it can sometimes be hit or miss, but not in th
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionThis review will likely be all over the place and not make a lot of sense. This book was angst on steroids and depressing as hell. I did not enjoy it one bit. None of the characters were particularly likable and even by the end I didn't care if any of them got an HEA or not. BUT at the same time I found myself consumed with the story and desperately turning the pages. So clearly I have a bit of a conundrum here...

description

The writing was fantastic. The pace was fantastic. I was never bored or felt the
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Lost For You is only my second book by this author but I'm really enjoying her writing style. She was able to get me very invested into these characters, and not once did I get bored with them. I could feel the connection between Chase and and Taryn easily and it had me rooting for them to get together for more than just a night.

I can't say that their relationship was easy, because it certainly had some low points, but those high ones came and made it all better. I
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Stand-alone book 4
Only 99¢ (limited time) | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Sure I am.
And then I meet her—Taryn Ayers—the music manager behind the thre
Wendy
4-stars.jpg (1000×250)

I was asked if I wanted to review an ARC for this one..... Its a rockstar romance...so dumb question really :P It's one of my favorite genres !!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor yes I would love to gif

Now I have never read anything by this author before, so this book can be read as a stand alone....though I think it would be more enjoyable, if you read the other books in this series first. I could follow along, but there were also some times I struggled a bit.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor this confuses me gif

Taryn and Chase are both quite the broken characters... They have been through hell and back
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 4-4.5 Love & Music Hearts!

description

Our lives were like that damn river. Always flowing in one direction, leading to the same spot.

Lost For You is a beautiful read full of heartache for two individuals who are struggling with personal demons, complete with a sweet romance to ensure we’re emotionally invested in our couple’s happiness.

“Maybe it’s better to have a short life filled with great things than a long life full of unfulfilled promises.”

Taryn is a young woman struggling to c
Snow
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, romance, rockers, 2018
Jayne Frost’s bad boy rockstar romance LOST FOR YOU is now available! Grab your copy today!

Amazon | Kobo | Nook | iBOOKS

Book Excerpt:

At the subtle shift in energy, I pulled Taryn to my side. She kept her head down as I spun us toward the main floor. When we emerged on the other side of the bar, I ushered her through the door marked No Admittance and into the hallway that led to my loft.

“I shouldn’t have come,” she said, her breath uneven. “Do you have a back entrance?”

I rounded on her, and w
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

When I listened to Missing From Me by Jayne Frost I knew I was on to something. With Lost For You this author has established herself as an auto-read for me. Her storytelling has an easy, effortless flow, an easy rhythm that is so super-easy to get into.

I think the allure of Rockstar Romances, at least to me, is that the demigods we think they are, are being portrayed in an entirely human light. They have their fears and sorrows when you strip away their fame. It's just
Jemima
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

lost for you

Title: Lost For You (Sixth Street Band #4)
Author: Jayne Frost
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: January 12 ,2018

This is my second Jayne Frost book (Review of #3) and I'm going to warn you from now, this review may be slightly ranty.

I had hoped that this book would turn me into a Jayne Frost convert but no. This book left me utterly confused and annoyed as well. I din't like the first half of the storyline not that the second half was any better. The characters, don't even get me
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jayne Frost Fans, Rockstars, Romance
4.5 The Real Deal Shown Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
We all have read a lot of Rock Star books with all types of themes happening... the groupies the Hero fights off to remain true to his Woman... or the Manager who deals Dirty and sells out the Group or the Surprise Star who takes off on the charts and becomes the next big thing learning how to handle it all. All of them have serious merit and have entertained us... Me one of them.

What I found to be very special in this read was the authenti
Anna
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, what a Trainwreck it was!!!
They call guilty pleasure?? Trainwreck story? I don't know... But I couldn't put it down!!!
A lot of triggers: lost friends in car crash, drug dependence, rehabilitation,... Groupies, ex ONS, little bf sisters... ex-bf who's "supporting"....
I liked the author's style a lot, and those twists...

Safety: no cheating, although ex-bf tried kissing with the heroine.
The hero was a manho before, he did think about Taryn like ONS, disposable one.. I didn't like it at all...
Natalie The Biblioholic
“You’re the smooth surface to all my jagged edges.”

I’ve really been enjoying the heck out of this series by Jayne Frost. One of the things I appreciate the most about it is that no two stories are alike. Though they’re all frenetic and dramatic and involve heart-wrenching angst, the journey each character takes to get to their version of happy is truly unique. It’s incredible that each person has a story that was barely hinted at yet when it’s written, it’s not only unexpected but it’s beauty
Jen
3.5 Stars

I finished this book almost a week ago and I still have no idea how to properly convey my thoughts. My emotions ran the gamut from the very first word I read until the very last page. Rather than try and assimilate my thoughts into something folks can comprehend, I’m just going to lay it all out and see what happens. Here goes nothing.

Things I loved:

• Jayne Frost can write! I know that sounds like an obvious enough statement but the more time I spend reading, the more I appreciate autho
Dali
Lost For You is a welcome addition to Jayne Frost’s Missing From Me rockstar romance series.

In this story Chase Noble, land developer mogul, bar owner, brother to famous guitarist and almost rock star himself gets addicted to music manager Taryn Ayers. Taryn knows Chase’s brother Cam because she’s looking to sign his band with her company, but she doesn’t know the connection between the two nor Chase’s musical past and the reason for his departure from it.

The more Chase seeks her out the more
DW
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars for Chase and Taryn!!

I really enjoyed these two as a couple.

I pretty much read it in one setting because I could not put it down.

Jen
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Lost for You is the fourth book in Jayne Frost’s Sixth Street series, and is Taryn and Chase’s story. Taryn is a music manager working with her best friend, Tori. They manage three of the largest bands, including her ex’s band. When she meets Chase at Starbucks, he’s very persistent and convinces her to go out with him.

“Our Eyes met, and for a moment I felt a connection so deep it took my breath away.”

Taryn and Tori both are still trying to get over the deaths of loved ones, so Chase could be th
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

And now we have the infamous Chase's book. He's Cameron's (from the first book) brother, business mogul and club owner. I had NO idea we would be getting the Chase we did.

And then we have Taryn. She's part of the group that had some band members die in a car crash. Even five years later, the wounds are fresh...and unsettling.

These two meet up and all Chase is about is having something going on for about a month or so since he doesn't do relationships. Taryn is a relationship type of girl
Shannon Moore
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review to come! A great read by a new to me author. Can't wait to check out the rest of the series.
Myla
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Chase was an artist on the rise until drugs got the best of him. He spent a time in rehab to get over his addiction and when that's done, it was a complete turnaround. For eleven years clean, Chase became a successful record producer of his brother band and owns several properties.

Taryn is a business savvy, independent, strong-willed, fierce kind of woman. Deep inside though she's broken after what happened to her friends and now she's trying her best to please everyone except herself.

The meet
K.A. Merikan
Jan 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
I want to make babies with this cover
Tpagirl
Lost For You was the fourth book in Jayne Foster’s Sixth Street Band series. I love this series and eagerly await each new release. And as expected, Lost For You was another great addition to the series.

Tayrn Ayers was a successful music manager for some of the biggest names in the industry. She suffered heart ache when she lost two of her best friends, members of the band Damaged, in an accident. After five years, she still lived with the daily grief and the impact of the tragic loss.

Chase Nobl
TF
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars :-)
Kathleen R.
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it

This was my first book by Jayne Frost and i was surprised by it - being part of a series, i was hoping i'd be able to follow not only the main storyline, but also the back stories that are linked to the many characters. And i had also hoped that it would be the type of story that would give me some insight as to the previous stories without being overly obvious about it.

The good news: Lost For You was so incredibly easy to follow and gie readers a pretty good idea on what happened in the
ATTENTION BLOGGERS!! 1 10 Oct 27, 2017 10:31PM
  • Shattered Rhythm  (Meltdown #3)
  • He's An Asshole Anyway
  • Music of the Heart: Runaway Train, The Complete Series (Runaway Train, #1-4)
  • Oceanside (Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances, #3)
  • So Wild (Silver Daughters Ink, #1)
  • Everything Stolen
  • Unlikely Love
  • Twisted (Lost in Oblivion, #2)
  • The Mind (The Reluctant Romantics, #1.5)
  • Consumed (Lost in Oblivion, #3.5)
  • One More Promise (Band on the Run #2)
  • Tracing Holland (NSB, #2)
  • Forgotten Promises
  • Wycked Crush (Wycked Obsession Book 1)
  • Strings (The Black Eagles, #1)
  • Rory vs. Rockstar
  • The Widow and the Rock Star (The Widow #1)
  • Crowned for the Prince's Heir
I write about the things that move me. Music and soulmates and bad boys with as much heart as attitude. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and a killer soundtrack.

My Rockstar Romance Series—Sixth Street Bands—centers around the Austin, Texas music scene. A place I will forever consider my home.

Join my reader group on Facebook for exclusive content, giveaways, and the latest Sixth Street Bands news :

Sixth Street Bands (5 books)
  • Gone for You (Sixth Street Bands, #1)
  • Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)
  • Missing from Me (Sixth Street Bands, #3)
  • Down to You (Sixth Street Bands, #5)