Start by marking “Fast Forward” as Want to Read:
Fast Forward

Fast Forward

(Corps Security in Hope Town )

He was my best friend, my driving force. It was our last night together, and I screwed it all up. I know this. But I never thought he’d walk out on me no matter how hard I pushed. He did.

When Jarrett Dean, NHRA Funny Car driver speeds into Hope Town, the last person he expects to run into is Gineva Derosa. His Gin. His one true love.
No… the one who pushed him away. And now
Kindle Edition, Kindle Worlds Novella

To ask other readers questions about Fast Forward, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fast Forward

J.B. Salsbury
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Humor - Steam - A Fantastic Romance!

Jarrett and Gineva started out as best friends in high school, two kids on the outs with the popular crowd who naturally gravitated toward each other.

description

...and they are hilarious! Then Jarrett has to move and they have one last night together. Gineva can't let him get away without asking him for one favor before he goes.

“I want it to be with someone I trust.”

description

And right after that night, their entire relationship falls to shit.

How did we go from best friends,
Shannon
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know if I should write a review at first because I was scared that I wouldn't do Piper's book justice...but then I decided that people needed to know how utterly AMAZING this book was.

Before I get into talking about the story and the characters let me just say that Piper writes with a grace of an author who has 15 books under her belt. She's so talented and you can clearly see she was meant to be an author. This is the second book I've read of hers and I was NOT disappointed.

Now on to
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How fun was this story? I am a huge Corp Series fan and this was just the perfect contribution. Gin and Juice (Jarrett) met in high school and we're best friends until feelings got in the way. Jarrett's spent summers with he Hope Town family. Nine years later fate puts them into each other's path and Gin finds the "Corp" family who take her into their family. This story had the perfect balance of sweet and sassy. Loved it!
Bonni
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
First read of this author’s work. I loved how she introduced us to Gin & Juice and used Hope Town as the back drop, bringing along some of Harper Sloan’s characters. Great read!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
I am a huge fan of both Harper Sloan and JB Salsbury so when I found out that Reagan drops her characters right in the middle of a series from both of them, I was thrilled. This is the first book I’ve read from Reagan and I have to say, I’m impressed.

Reagan might be writing within the worlds of these other authors, but the characters she created and the story she delivered are most definitely hers. I like that this story felt like a part of the others but gave us something new. I really loved Gi
G. Small
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion.

When best friends cross that imaginary line between friends to become more, the line becomes pea-soupy. There’s no going back as the path is no longer visible and when jealousy and past experiences takes over all common sense.

Gin and Juice have been best friend from their first meeting. When Gin asks Juice for a “favor”, Juice gladly accepts. Juice knows Gin is it for him. One phone call changed everything faster than any f
CJ
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book my Piper Reagan, and her debut book but I know it definitely won't be my last. This goes back to Hope Town from Harper Sloans Corps Security series. This is one of my top favourite series so when i found out it was getting a kindle world I had to read them. It also has a J.B Salsbury kindle world character who I adored when I read his book. Jarrett is Caleb, from the fighting series by J.B, cousin. He's a racer who goes to visit his cousin and bumps into an old friend Ginev ...more
I Dont Get Sundays
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Let me warn you know, you will be humming a Snoop Dog tune the entire time you read. I loved the relationship between these two as teenagers. The new kid immediately grabbed a hold of Gin and wouldn't let go. But as teenagers you really don't know how to deal with life. These two show it very clear when they let each other go.

This second chance romance takes us back to our favorite town with our favorite people. I loved being back with Sway and gang. They did not disappoint with their care and
Shelly's Book Corner
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beth-s-reviews
This fun, flirtatious and fabulous read. They were best friends to lovers. But when you are young, you’re naive. Miscommunication, hurt and regret for 10 years does a lot to Gineva and Jarrett. When their paths cross in Hope Town, everything is off the table.

Gineva is in-town to help the very popular salon, Sway. Gin was a guru for a company who’s failing to turn back around. With Sway’s losing money, Gin is trying to find out why or even who is stealing. Who knew how close the ties lead to Hop
Tracey Laine
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
SECOND CHANCE LOVE!!

I absolutely love JB Salsbury's Fighting Series and Harper Sloan's Corps Security Series and when Piper Raegan announced that she had written a book that would place her characters right in there I knew I NEEDED this book ASAP. The wait was painful but WOW! What a ride! I absolutely LOVED Gin & Juice. These two have quite a beautiful history. What starts off as best friends since highschool, quickly changes status and then it all comes crashing down. Misunderstandings. He
Claudia Baltazar Arensdorff
What an amazing story

I'm in love with this Friends to Lovers Romance story 😍😍.. Even though Gin's started with a rough beginning and then got to meet the new guy. Who would have thought that they were going to became Gin & Juice, me!! 😂😂 they were inseparable through out their senior year... And one day after Not being able to communicate and let each other how they felt, they hurt each other and lost a beautiful friendship 😢 . I soooooo love HEA... So if you have NOT read it, what are you w
Corinne
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Being gifted a copy of this book by the author was great for this Canadian girl.

Continuing to visit Hope Town is one of my favourites to read. The stories of Sway and the Corps Security men, along with JB Salsburys fighting series allows two of my favourites to be merged.

This is the first booked I've read by Piper and was not disappointed. Her detailed accounts of the story, the characters and their chemistry, and the way the words flow from the page make her one of my new one click authors.

An a
kristen velasquez
Nailed it!!

After reading corps security, and knowing some of the characters already, this book couldn’t have followed any better! The way Sways character had his sense of humor and analogies, had me laughing so hard! Between the romance, and the drama, this book is extremely well written and had me on the edge of my seat, not wanting to put it down!! Definitely one of my top favorites!!
Jacqui Norris
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off, congrats on your debut book! Piper Reagan if there was a 10 star review, I would give it to you. You have combined the story of Gineva and Jarrett with other members of Harper Sloan’s Hope Town, including my main Corps Security guy Maddox Locke, as well as Caleb and Honor from The Fighting Series from JB Salsbury. I devoured this book and didn’t want it to end. I loved these characters.
Gineva Derosa and Jarrett Dean were best friends in high school. What should have been the best nigh
Stephanie
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty good little novella set in hope town. Loved seeing Sway, Dani and the crew. And of course Honor and Caleb from JB Salsbury's Fighting/Corps security crossover. The relationship development in the 2nd chance was way too quick, but that's a novella for you, and at least there was a strong friendship in the past to make it more realistic. Overall, a fun read.
Cheryl Norris
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Need more!

I want more of this couple’s story after reading this novella. I’m definitely going to check out Piper’s other work as I really enjoyed this story.
Kim  Brewing
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A second chance romance and I get to see Sway and the guys....yep, sign me up!

I really enjoyed this novella. Juice and Gin were awesome and I loved that they had history that we got to see some of. This was a new to me author and I'm definitely going to check out more
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gin and Juice

Holy freaking Hannah...Such a remarkable read. Loved every bit of it. I might add that just need to visit Hope Town!
Cindy Fong
Shawna (Blue's Books)
this book was so fun! a short little read that had me laughing and swooning!
Erin
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Link: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Sarah Cook
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Absolutely loved this spin off with cameos of some of my favorites from Harper's series. I adored Juice, and Gin too. The drag racing aspect was pretty adorable too (big racing fan here), I just wish that it had been longer. :)
Charlene
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon worthy

All my boys from CS, plus Caleb, A-mazing. This was wonderful. Gin and Juice rocked it.
KW
M
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I have been reading a few of the kindle world books since I discovered them by accident when I read Fighting for Honor by J.B. Salsbury. I was surprised in that book to see some of the characters from Corps Security: The Series and Hope Town Books 1-3 by Harper Sloan. It was nice to receive a piece of two of my favorite authors for the price of one. Fast Forward was a great addition to that world and I recommend it!
Carol
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book and the first I have read from this author. We get a glimpse into all of the Corps Security hotties and a few of their offspring. Gin and Juice found their way back to each other after 9 years. They finally clear up some misunderstandings and get themselves a second chance. Although their reunion is not without some drama and a little intrigue. There are some LOL moments also and of course Sway sprinkles his glitter any chance he can.
Donna Mcaleer
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Corps Security Fast Forward

Loved it. Corps Security series is one of my all time favorite series and any story that involves Hope Town and Corp Security is a good book to me. This was a great little story with a visit from a good portion of the Corp Security crew. Loved Juice and Gin and their story which I really adored. Love the second chance romances. Good novella!! Recommend it!!
Anjee
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I haven't read one of Piper's books before. I love Hope Town and love reading about new characters in one of my favorite imaginary places. Can't be easy to write a book on someone else's vision. However Piper did an amazing job.
Karja26
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm literally speechless right now, Piper included her characters Gin & Juice into a well known fictional world so flawlessly! She took the torch of what Harper Sloan & JB Salsbury created so effortlessly. I gotta say Fast Forward has me a bit intrigued. So glad I got my hands on it, I would have read it sooner but alas work commitments rared its ugly head **sigh**

I'm absolutely in love with Ginerva & Jarrett, they went on an adventure from strangers to best friends, to one time love
Franci Neill
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 It's the Best Kind of Second Chance Stars!!!

This book is literally the best of two of my favorite book worlds...the Corps Security and Hopetown Series but it's revved up with Jarrett and Gineva's story.

These two have quite the history, their connection when they first meet is immediate and a friendship unlike any they've experienced begins. I absolutely loved their beginning. Ms. Reagan does an exceptional job of showing that friendships between the opposite sex can be the best thing that's
Lisa Stinson
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was just amazing. I loved being able to get a second chance romance (which is my favorite) as well as revisiting the people of Hope Town. I love Harper Sloan's Corps Security guys and seeing them again was amazing.

I loved Gin and Juice and their story. I honestly wish this was a full length novel, it didn't want it to end. I don't want to give anything away since this is a novella...I'll just say one click this book now. You will not be disappointed. You will get a small taste of their
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Piper Reagan is a wife, mom, dog lover, and avid reader. Her love for books led her to throw her hat in the ring and write one of her own. When she's not bustin' tail at her day job, she's sneaking in time to read and write, which has been her greatest escape from day-to-day stress.