Start by marking “Rocket In My Pocket: Celestial Mates (Yolcadian Warriors, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rocket In My Pocket: Celestial Mates (Yolcadian Warriors, #2)

Rocket In My Pocket: Celestial Mates

(Yolcadian Mates #2)

"So, Commander. Is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
CRESTA: My day was going pretty well until I was abducted by aliens.

Who am I kidding? Things weren't really going so great. My science career was failing, the Celestial Mates cherub was on my case, and I hadn’t had a date in years.

But being taken to a hostile planet to be impregnated wit
Published November 14th 2017 by Matrioshka Books

To ask other readers questions about Rocket In My Pocket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocket In My Pocket

Start your review of Rocket In My Pocket: Celestial Mates (Yolcadian Warriors, #2)
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
4.5 Blown Away Stars
Wow I absolutely loved this book, LOVED. Cresta is a brilliant Earth scientist who invents a machine that brings the dead back to life, cures illnesses and ailments and brings the body to peak condition. Like most Celestial Mate books within the series, a tiny cherub insinuates himself in the lives of Crest and her mate Harkus. Through manipulation he is able to bring these two together and while their journey is scary and sometimes deadly, the two are brought together to for
Kimmie
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy heck what a book! So well-written and thought out.
This book is set in the celestial mate universe. Which was
so much fun to read.

This book is Creasta and Harkus’ story. She is so smart and
has created a device that could change the world. When she
is abducted by a scorpion like race she does not know if she
will survive. But luck is on her side when a Greek God
looking alien arrives and rescues her. Simple right? Not if
you know how celestial mates work. They are put through
hell and when
Leslie Sanchez
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cresta is a scientist that has been working on a device that will change the galaxy. During her presentation, all of the senior scientists are impressed until the very last when things go awry. The patient is healed but shrinking, a lot. Then Cresta is kidnapped by alien bugs for a ritual to impress a Yolcadian commander. Harkus is that commander and he and his flight officer, Narun, are invited to the palace. Long story short, they save the girl and barely escape the planet but that is nowhere ...more
Nina Campbell
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read and enjoyed this book as part of the Yolcadian Warrior’s: The Complete Collection by Suki Selbourne includes the following four books: The Million Miles High Club, Rocket in my Pocket, Two Yolcadian Weddings, and Ride on a Star. Each book is a stand alone story featuring how a single couple becomes mated through the Celestial Mates program. The stories do intertwine by sharing characters and follow an over all story arc throughout the four books. These are four very entertaining alien lov ...more
Megan
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Earned 3.5 stars

I usually really enjoy the Celestial Mates world, but this one was a little ho-hum for me in the fact that it was too much at once. Reginald really had to do all this elaborate planning and manipulating to get Cresta and Harkus together that it started to overshadow their relationship. I would have preferred one main threat t them during the entire book then this and then that and then this other thing.
It was also strange that the rule that Yolcadian males could not find mates w
Frances Law
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cheeky cherub!

Crests is an up and coming young scientist who has worked extended hours in order to develop an amazing medical device. Unfortunately, when she starts her demonstration, everything starts to go wrong. No sooner has she been told that her job is finished than she is abducted by aliens who look like gigantic scorpions. Harkus is a Commander in his Space Navy and happens to be on a diplomatic mission to the scorpions' planet when he first sees Cresta. Poor Crests doesn't realise it bu
Kathi
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Entertaining Sci-fi Alien Mates story. 3.5 stars

Cresta is a scientist and has created an amazing device, but one of the three features goes wrong during the demonstration causing embarrassment to herself and her Professor. Cresta is then kidnapped by scorpion-like aliens, then rescued by “the mighty Harkus Zi’Kraalcay” of the Yolcadian Space Navy. These military men do not take mates, but devote their lives to service.

Sweet, entertaining story of Celestial mates, cherubs and alien ways. Loses so
Melanie S
Nov 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Kinda sorta pretty good

Kinda funny. Kinda cute. Totally devoid of any "science" in the science-fiction. The plot is fairly predictable. Harkus is pretty generic for a hero. Cresta the heroine is way more assertive and interesting than the typical Earth-girl-fated-mate for an alien, even if some of her one-liners had mold on them when my momma was a girl. Free on KU so go ahead and try it.
Emily Lindsey
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good story with lots of action and adventure, this was an interesting continuation in the series. The story has some unexpected plot twists and a bunch of life-threatening scenes. The character development was a little bit light for everyone but the heroine, and the ending was a little too tramped down, it felt like a let down after all the excitement in the story, but still, a fun read
Keoki Ki`Ili
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh gees, that cherub will get you every time and he doesn't care what he has to do to make it happen. One minute your on earth and the next you're kidnapped by bugs. This series is so tongue-in-cheek it just makes you smile. No real SF but enough fantasy to get you breathing hard, pun intended.

I received an ARC of this story and have voluntarily chosen to review it here.
Sherry Westendorf
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great read. Love this series. She gets taken and is supposed to go to a planet to be impregnated with something really gross. But thankfully a hot alien saves her. But then the fun begins. This book is so enjoyable to read. It is exciting, fun, emotional, sexy, suspenseful and so much more. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Judi
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a group of baddies after Cresta and Harkus. This story is total fantasy but such fun to read. I like these characters. Cresta is a geek girl scientist with no idea she's attractive and Harkus the ultimate soldier had no intention of ever having a mate. Their battle against two groups of baddies is filled with action and romantic chemistry.
Madeline Hernandez
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really Good

After reading the first book and enjoyed it I could wait to read this one and must say was not disappointed I really enjoyed this one as well now I can't wait to read the Two Yolcadian weddings 😊
Barbara
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another well-written story in the Celestial Mates series, this is CRESTA and HARKUS' story there is danger, suspense, drama, kidnapping a prototype unit that does not work right, shapeshifters of a different kind.I would recommend this book.
Coral Mitchell
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cresta is not ready for the wild ride meeting her mate entails. Harkus is not looking for a mate but the beautiful creature he wants to save is causing emotions he cannot have and keep his job. Cresta is hilarious and is having the worst day possible. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Ti
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aliens-sci-fi
A quick fun read
Jamoz23
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A totally zany, light hearted and crazy ride through the stars with poor Cresta having the day from hell, and as time is different in space it is one really long day.
Saved from a horrible fate by one super-hot alien, Harkus.
Harkus is a Yolcadian commander who swore a vow of celibacy when joining the military as they are all made to do.
Throw in one super meddling cherub and you get the craziest, most full on, action packed ride that leads to a HEA.
I kept thinking these two would get a break and
Joycelyn
Jan 10, 2019
Judy Lewis
Jan 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mama and the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #1)
  • Mated to the Alien Pirate (Celestial Mates)
  • Alien Protector's Rescued Bride (Draconian Warriors, #5)
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Vektal and Georgie (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1.5)
  • Devi's Distraction (Icehome, #7)
  • Torran (Crashland Colony, #2)
  • The Monarch's Mate (House Of Kaimar, #2)
  • Mated to the Alien Lord (Celestial Mates)
  • Draekon Warrior (Rebel Force, #1)
  • Nadine's Champion (Icehome, #8)
  • A Baby for the Alien Prince (The Alva, #1; Celestial Mates)
  • Auric (Crashland Colony, #1)
  • Chosen By A Beast (Hearts Of Stone, #1)
  • Ribbed for her Pleasure (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.6; Celestial Mates)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • Fire In Her Eyes (Fireblood Dragons, #7)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • Bound to the Battle God (Aspect and Anchor #1)
Suki Selborne is a USA Today bestselling author writing paranormal, sci-fi and fantasy romance. She loves reading stories full of magic, drama, suspense, action and fun, so those are the kind she writes, too. Suki lives with her husband, kids, and way too many books, in London, England.

Yolcadian Mates (3 books)
  • The Million Miles High Club: Celestial Mates (Yolcadian Mates, #1)
  • Ride On A Star: Celestial Mates (Yolcadian Warriors, #3)