Start by marking “Seeing The Church: When your purpose collides with God's passion” as Want to Read:
Seeing The Church: When your purpose collides with God's passion

Seeing The Church: When your purpose collides with God's passion

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
God has a plan, a purpose. This purpose is not an afterthought, not a Plan B, not a panic response to the Fall of Man. Instead this plan was conceived in the heart of God way back in eternity past. This plan is quite simply – The Church.

God's life, God's blessing, God's anointing flows into and through His Church. We serve an awesome God, a God far bigger than our
Published November 3rd 2017 by Generation Builders

To ask other readers questions about Seeing The Church, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing The Church

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Seeing The Church: When your purpose collides with God's passion
Mark
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andrew clearly has a great passion for the local church, believing wholeheartedly that this is God’s preferred vehicle to see His Kingdom come on Earth. He writes clearly, with knowledgable enthusiasm for his subject. I love the way that he almost puts himself out of a job as he challenges the idea of ‘para-church’ ministries in one particular honest and refreshing chapter.

I can see myself coming back to this book again and again to glean further insights and to help put my thoughts on the
Penny Johnson

is currently reading it
Nov 06, 2019
Penny Johnson
Nov 19, 2019
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. .

Murray was Born in Cape Town, South Africa, Murray became a noted missionary leader. His father was a Scottish Presbyterian serving the Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa, and his mother had connections with both French Huguenots and German Lutherans. This background to some extent explains his ecumenical