Start by marking “1 Night (Time for Love #0.5)” as Want to Read:
1 Night (Time for Love #0.5)

1 Night

(Time for Love 0.5)

Previously released in the Forbidden Love Anthology under the title, What Happened in Vegas.

Being a stripper in Vegas meant that all of Simone's nights usually blended together in a haze of neon. Until that 1 Night when a tall, drunk stranger wandered in needing help, and Simone uncharacteristically agreed to do it.

Cal thought a trip to Vegas with his buddies for a Bachelo
Published (first published November 28th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about 1 Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 1 Night

Teri
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a first impression gone all bad. Loads of fun and so much more. He was a mess drunk out of his mind and she needed a break. One wild night for him confessions for her and a bond is made. She needs a fresh start, he needs to sober up. Great fast read to start off a new series.
Coco.V
Dec 13, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/13/2017)! 💝

1 Night is a prequel to 8 Weeks, which is book 1 in the Time for Love Series and also available for free.

Blurb:

Cal thought a trip to Vegas with h
Nicole
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you have ever read ‘8 Weeks’ the first book in the ‘Time For Love’ series than you like me, and many others have always wanted to know…what happened in Vegas. In this short story we finally get our answer.

After getting drunk beyond belief and somhow misplacing his friends Cal stumbles into a strip club. After some arm twisting by a coworker Simone agrees to help him locate his hotel, his room, and after an accident on the elevater decides to stay till his friends return so he doesn’t die in h
Izzie d
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it
The prequel to 8 weeks.
If you have read 8 weeks you will want to read this as it covers the events that led to 8 weeks.
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Yes! FINALLY! We get to find out what happened! Did you read 8 Weeks? Did you wonder WTH happened in Vegas?? Well, wonder no more. We finally get answers!

In this short prequel to the Time For Love series, the author tells what Cal was really up to when he went to Vegas with his buddies. Because when he gets home to his love, Shelly, he has no clue what happened, and it jeopardizes his marriage.

This was a perfect start to one of my favorite series. Plus we get introduced to a new character - on
Kimberly
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa

I read 8 weeks, and I definitely thought that Cal had cheated on poor Shelly. But after reading this, and knowing that the only thing he did wrong was drink too much, I felt bad for him. Even though he did help Simone out with her perception of the type of guy she wants in her life.

Good read.
Kim  Brewing
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you've read 8 Weeks, you NEED to read this!!
Thanks Bethany for giving us the answers we all needed.
Theresa
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She has the patience of a saint!

Can you imagine confessing your love and getting laughed at? That is what happened to Simone. Now she is trying to get over her embarrassment. And a coworker gives her an opportunity she can't pass up. A week off (with pay, just not tips) if she will help get a drunk ass stranger home! Here's what she didn't count on... as she is getting him to his room, he pukes all over her... Now what's a girl to do?

Favorite passage: “Shelly,” Cal murmured, and my eyes flew ope
Linda Lee
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
A typical Vegas trip bucks party. Too much, drinking, partying, watching strippers and gambling. When Cal decides he’s had more than enough and heading back to the room. Just one problem where is his room and where are his friends. Stumbling into a strip joint he asks if they know? He’s in such a bad state he has no clue where he is, where he’s going or where his friends are. One of the girls gets him sorted and back in his room safely, but she decides to spend the night too! I’ve only given fou ...more
Bookish_Sally
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
What Happened in Vegas by Bethany Lopez (A Time for love series prequel) I was so worried going into this story. I have previously read 8 weeks and I loved it and I did not want the author to break my heart with knowing what happened that night. I have to say this short story left me feeling complete. I loved seeing another character from another book and would love to see Simone get her own story of her time in Mexico.
Tina
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a super short read at just 48 pages. Its a prequel to 8 Weeks which I was getting ready to read. I debated on whether to read it first or after but I'm one that really needs spoilers. It was told solely from the stripper's point of view. I'm glad I read it and am looking forward to starting 8 Weeks.
Carol
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
A very short story about 3 friends who in Vegas for a bachelor party and one of them gets left behind in a strip joint. One of the strippers takes pity on Cal and gets him back to his hotel. A few mishaps happen along the way.
I was disappointed in the fact that Cal was happily married for 6 years and yet Simone would have ruined that and slept with him if he had been willing.
Liz
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For all of us who read 8 Weeks, I have to say I loved this! The entire time I read 8 Weeks and while reading other books in the series, I wondered about what really happened. This gives us our answers and it was everything we imagined! Cal is the best and truly loves Shelly and Simone is one tough woman! Can't wait to read her story!

Happy reading!
Debra
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
1 Night

I read this after I read 8 Weeks. Glad I found it. It answered all my questions about that night. Won't give it away. But it would have been nice to read before the other story.
Heather
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
My rating scale:
5☆ - I loved this book and it brought out true emotion in me (laughter, anger, a good cry, etc)
4☆ - I loved this book.
3☆ - I liked this book.
2☆ - I didn't really care for this book.
1☆ - I did not like this book at all and probably did not finish it.
Lynn Mullan
Short read, containing too many typos.
Needs better editing.
Linda
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this prequel and want to continue on to the series. My copy had lots of typos however. Hope they fix these since it can be annoying.
Kristi
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jan-2019
First impression is wrong. This book was kind of disappointing. Because through out the entire series awaiting this book you always know in the back of your mind what is going to happen. Dont get me wrong this is a great story. But just what happened with these 2 characters disappointed me. I still love the series.
Mimi Davis Hopkins
Jun 17, 2019
William Lewis Stern
Aug 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Bethany Lopez is a USA Today Bestselling author of more than thirty books and has been published since 2011. She's a lover of all things romance, which she incorporates into the books she writes, no matter the genre.
When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with family and tra

Time for Love (8 books)
  • 8 Weeks (Time for Love, #1)
  • 21 Days (Time for Love, #2)
  • 42 Hours (Time for Love, #3)
  • 15 Minutes (Time for Love, #4)
  • 10 Years (Time for Love, #5)
  • 3 Seconds (Time for Love, #6)
  • 7 Months (Time for Love, #7)
  • Night & Day: A Time for Love Series Novella