Start by marking “Panty Snatcher” as Want to Read:
Panty Snatcher

Panty Snatcher

(Bad Boys of the Road #2)

I don’t do call backs.
I don’t do commitments.
I am Zane Collier, player, manwhore, and bachelor for life.
My friends made a bet. One, I refuse to lose.
Regardless of the history Sawyer and I share, I’ll remain the one hit wonder for life.
I am the panty snatcher.
So why can’t I get hers?

***This is a small town, second chance, stand alone romance that is a fast paced shor
Published December 26th 2017 by Carolina Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Panty Snatcher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Panty Snatcher

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
A womanizing hero who collects the panties of the women he fucks. Heroine's best friend is one of the hero's fuck buddies. I found it disgusting!
Thank God the story was super short and I did not waste much of my life with it.
Diana's
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
If your looking for something quick and sweet to read in one sitting this is it!!
Zane was dubbed a manwhore but really deep down was just lost in my opinion ~
circumstances lead him to his Panty Snatching ways but as soon as opportunity struck he wasn't walking away so easily this time around..
Sawyer just wanted to grow up and while doing so see the world.. She needed to spread her wings in order to appreciate what has always been there - all along..
This was a cute coming of age, second chance a
Brandy Roberts
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy Chelsea Camaron's stories and if you too are also a fan of this amazing author then this is one short read that you don't want to miss out on . This is a second chance romance with no drama hot dirty talking alpha hero and heroine who is really likable . The only thing I wish there was more of would be more scenes with the couple but other then that if you are looking for a short pick me up Panty Snatcher would be the story you should one click .
copy provided for honest review
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has laughs, naughty fun, and second chances.

This is Sawyer and Zane’s story. Sawyer and Zane have a history as they were high school sweethearts. After they were there separate ways he turned into a player and manwhore. Now Sawyer is back in town so Zane is trying to have her one last time and let her go. But is that possible? The love is still there. Can these two have one night or will one-night turn into more? This is a quick and naug
Julie
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
An extremely short read, but it’s still extremely good.
Panty Snatcher is sweet, very sexy and slightly naughty as man whore Zane Collier takes his trophies after another hot night. But has he met his match when an old flame shows up?
Great fun, and just right for when you have an afternoon to spare. A second chance romance never went by so fast or with such fun.
This little story is quick but nothing is missing, Chelsea Camaron has made sure it’s still a satisfying read, the characters are great
Konny
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Panty Snatcher by Chelsea Camaron is the second book in the Bad Boys of the Road. I recommend to read the previous book, Mother Trucker, first.
Zane Collier is a bachelor by choice, a player and cop.
Sawyer Jones is back in town and Zane has his sights set on her. They have history. And theres still ember under the ashes. PS is a dirty kinky short story that will you keep well entertained. I give 4 stars.
Flo Grugel
Dec 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Super short,dirty read
Suzy
Mar 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't do call backs.
I don't do commitments.
I am Zane Collier, player, manwhore, and bachelor for life.
My friends made a bet. One, I refuse to lose.
Regardless of the history Sawyer and I share, I'll remain the one hit wonder for life.
I am the panty snatcher.
So why can't I get hers?
-----------------------------------------
The author is right, this is insta everything. It is so quick and fast that it is a bit too fast. The story line is good and the characters (for the most part) are great. There
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This short story is everything I've come to expect from a Chelsea Camaron read, in a compact package.  Everything is there, but short enough to fit into your lunch break!
This scorching hot second chance romance is about a small town cop, and his high school sweetheart.  They broke up after graduation, when life got in the way, and lost touch.  Now she's moved back, and he has to decide if he can give up his play boy ways for that second chance.
I totally enjoyed this story.  I wasn't sure what
Elysian Fields
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
The author is right, this is insta everything. It is so quick and fast that it is a bit too simple. The story line is good and the characters (for the most part) are great. There is not enough time to build anything up so it reads like a bunch of steamy scenes, rather then a second chance romance.

I very much dislike the fact that Zane slept with 's best friend. I get him not committing to others, but to have casual releations with your loves best friend? I lost a bit of respect for all the chara
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Highschool sweethearts with their future all planned out, Zane and Sawyer thought they had the world at their feet. Things change when Sawyer decides on an out of state college when she realizes how little of the world she has seen.

It’s ten years later. Zane, now known as the Panty Snatcher, is a player and doesn’t do relationships since Sawyer broke his heart. When he finds out that Sawyer is back in town for good, however, he’s willing to give up his bad boy ways for the girl who got away. Is
Angela
4.5 Stars

Now this is definitely a quick and enjoyable read! Chelsea Camaron put some hot as hades sex scenes with a dirty talking bad boy in a police uniform … love it!

It is not technically insta-love as the characters have a past with each other, but it is short and sweet with some dirtiness that is nice. The reason for Sawyer leaving the relationship when they were younger was understood, but kind of a crappy thing to do. I also some issues with how calm Sawyer was with the whole panty snatch
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I am a big fan of Chelsea's work and this is the most light hearted read I have read by her and I absolutely loved it!!! I knew that she could write books that were dark and gritty, that left your heart in pieces but this is a new side to her that I have just now been introduced to and I am thrilled to have found it.

I read a bunch of dark reads that leaves me in a book hangover and this is just what I needed. Every now and then the need for a book that has an insta-love and is light hearted with
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Panty Snatcher is a shorty, but sexy read by the brilliant Chelsea Camaron! Basically, Zane Collier is a manwhore for life, and can get any girls panties. Sawyer Bennett is back in town, & he has his sights set on her. It should be easy since they have history, but she won't let him snatch hers. Like I said, it's a short novella, but the heat is plenty! Zane & Sawyer are great characters that are easy to imprint on. The secondaries are colorful, & made me laugh as well. I only had a ...more
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick Insta everything. This is definitely a quick hot read when you only have a little bit of time. Zane is a manwhore who doesn't do commitment. After sleeping with the lady he snaches her panties which he keeps not forever just a lil bit as it his thing. Im ok with him being a manwhore everyone can be redeemed, I just HATED who he had slept with. Sawyer and Zane were first everythings but when she went to college she ended it with Zane breaking his heart. But when she comes back he knows she ...more
Eleanor
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Quick Read Stars

Panty Snatcher by Chelsea Camaron is the second book in the Bad Boys of the Road and I missed that memo and didn't read Mother Trucker, first. But it was grand I didn't really feel I missed anything to important.

Zane Collier is a bachelor by choice, a player and cop. His one true love, Sawyer Jones broke his heart and he has vowed never to love again. That is until she lands back in town looking all gorgeous and what not! Sure then he's a goner and wants her back.

If your lo
FMR Book Grind
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
FLAVIA'S REVIEW
4 STARS

Despite the fact that this book was like seriously I think like 50pages long. I enjoyed it.
Zane and Sawyer was high school sweethearts, but when they graduated and started college Sawyer broke up with Zane as she wanted to experience life.
Now she is back at home looking after her mother as she was in an accident. Zane even though he was a kind of a man-whore (hence the name panty snatcher) he couldn't move on from Sawyer and now that she is back he won’t let her get away a
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Panty Snatcher was a quick second chance romance that brings the manwhore in the story to his knees. I really love Ms. Camaron as an author so I hate that I didn’t absolutely love this one. It was fun and it was sexy but there is something I just can’t move past because if my friend did that well I wouldn’t want either of them anymore but especially the friend and no I am not going to say what. This is a fast pac
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Quick, sweet, and sexy Panty Snatcher is a perfect read for when you want to pass a few minutes with something easy but still attention grabbing. Every once in a while I need a good short read to cleanse my palette. Something that grabs me, but gives me sweet and gentle. That’s exactly what Panty Snatcher is! This second chance may be fast, but it’s jam packed with steam, love, and a story that leaves you satisfied.
Sarah Dale
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
if you love a short, sexy, insta-love then this is completely for you. I devoured it really quickly but could have read much more of Zane, aka the Panty Snatcher

Chelsea has written a great short second chance romance with characters you immediately love and gravitate to. Its a very entertaining plot that keeps you gripped and entertained, you may even need new panties yourself after reading this and swooning over Zane.

Another great read from Chelsea Camaron.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Re
Sara
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

Panty Snatcher is a VERY short (less than 50 pages), very quick read about former high school sweethearts who are reunited years later and discover their feelings for each never really faded. This is just a bite-sized book, but it is a decent story. The characters are okay, but really, how much character development can you provide in such a short amount of time. The steam level is moderately high. The ending is sweet. If you need a quick read, this will be perfect for you.
Cheri
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Panty snatcher? Yep. No settling down for him. The women all know the score. There was one woman once. She "needed space to find herself." Now that she's back in town will they find each other again?
A good little short read with steam, hunky guy, and an HEA.
Just like the author, I love to find a short story for when time is short and I just need a little fill in. This one delivers. Enjoy. I did.
Reviewed for Words Turn Me On.
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a hot, steamy, and quick read. Sawyer and Zane have a history, and went their separate ways after high school. Now Sawyer is back in town, and Zane who is a cop has quiet a reputation for his playboy ways. Can Sawyer change this bad boy? No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a well written and entertaining plot which had me hooked and intrigued throughout. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all readers!
Happily Mary After
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Panty Snatcher is a quick, fun and steamy second-chance love, especially if you’re looking for a feel-good love story without a lot of angst. Zane and Sawyer have great chemistry and feel destined for each other, and the reader will root for them to get their happy-ever-after. There’s an enjoyable cast of secondary characters that up the entertainment, and I am looking forward to the next quick read by Chelsea Camaron.

ARC provided, but this review was voluntarily and honestly written.
She's a Lip Biter
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed this really quick read but I am left a little disappointed at just how quickly the story flew past. Just as I was getting into the story it ended and although it was well written I am left wanting more from this book. I get that this was a short story but I felt it was rushed and a lot of details were missing.

Reviewed by Donna
Charlotte Isaac
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this is quick, and fast story. It is worth reading. It's all about second chances.

I loved Sawyer, she knows what she wants. She works hard, and fights for what she wants.

I loved Zane, he doesn't care what other think. He is hard worker, and enjoys his time with the ladies and his friends.

I really couldn't put the book down, it was fast paced and enjoyable. wtmo
michelle Shelly
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great fast second chance read. I loved the characters and their story. It was a wonderful light hearted read and just what I needed. Chelsea is one of my favorite authors and I am excited for everything she gives us. Panty Snatcher was no different. If you're looking for a fast cute book, this is for you.
Ree
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet romance that you can read quickly.

I liked how easily Sawyer & Zane fit together, even after those years apart. I was a little on the fence with how close Sawyer's best friend and Zane had become. Overall, a good second chance romance.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Tonya
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great, short novella. Usually I don’t like novellas much, but I love reading Chelsea Camaron and this one is great.

I absolutely loved Zane, the panty snatcher. Sawyer is great also.

This is a fantastic, fast paced read. It was the perfect length to read while making food for the holidays.
Vickie
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a super short, sexy, second chance story. When Sawyer moves back home to look after her mum, ex boyfriend Zane knows what he wants and isn’t wasting time going for it. I really liked Zane and Sawyer, and their story. If you like insta-everything, you’ll probably love this book. It’s perfect for those times when you’re too busy to settle in with a long book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre

Bad Boys of the Road (2 books)
  • Mother Trucker: A Bad Boys of the Road Story