Start by marking “Christmas Kisses: A Collection of Short Stories for the Holidays” as Want to Read:
Christmas Kisses: A Collection of Short Stories for the Holidays

Christmas Kisses: A Collection of Short Stories for the Holidays

A collection of sexy, short and sweet stories for the holidays. Our stories are written by women, for women whose lives have been impacted upon by slavery and trafficking. All profits will go to the Dressember charity campaign. This Christmas give the gift of hope and empowerment.
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Kisses

Start your review of Christmas Kisses: A Collection of Short Stories for the Holidays
Love2ReadRomance
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Christmas stories and Christmas Kisses Anthology is packed full of amazing stories full of love, romance, sweetness, sexiness, plus a little laughter and suspense thrown in. Each one of these 17 stories is unique and entertaining. From office romance, enemies to lovers, soldiers coming home, chance meeting romance, and many other love stories; this collection definitely did not disappoint!!!
♡Tonya♡
Autumn Ruby - My Twelve Days of Christmas
Short and cute Christmas story. Not a lot to it but sweet. Safe and no epilogue
Mackenzie Bibliophile
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Take everything you love about Christmas, mixed with every holiday fantasy you’ve ever had and add a heaping scoop of swoon worthy men all wrapped up in a tight, bright, red bow and that is Christmas Kisses. These authors did a bang up job with this anthology, to date I have only been able to read one other anthology straight through and that was because the stories connected. Normally I skipped around to the stories that look the best, but this was not the case this time. I fell hard for these ...more
Karen Sedgman
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Awesome read this Christmas Kisses Anthology was! Its a collection of short and sweet stories! All proceeds if this book are going to a worthy cause!
Katy Ames
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A wonderful collection of sweet, sexy, and romantic stories for the holidays. I loved reading the anthology. There's something for everyone, from second chance romance, to suspense, to extraterrestrial, to military, to families first Christmases together. The perfect mix to keep you cozy this holiday season. ALL profits go straight to Dressember, a non-profit dedicated to helping the victims of human trafficking.
Tre Talbot
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love anthologies and especially when authors get together and donate all proceeds to a great cause. These short stories are filled with love and laughter for the holiday season. Melt by Dee Ellis had me swooning yet again over the Cooper’s and seeing where everyone is for the holidays & what they’re up to warms me with delight instantly. This is my unbiased and voluntary review.
Craig
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who reads romance
Recommended to Craig by: autumn ruby
Loved reading all these festive stories. Definitely something for everyone and it's cool that the money raised goes towards Dressember charity too, it's a great cause. I was worried this would be thrown together but the stories are well thought out and I can't wait to re read. If you love Christmas this anthology is a must read!
Excessive~Reader
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
The fact that all the profits go to a good cause is worth the small price of this book alone. It’s a lovely collection of short stories by many different authors, some more seasoned than others.
The stories vary from sweet and romantic to hot and erotic. I won’t review every story in detail here but I will say do to many different factors they do rank 5-3 stars for me.
Jenny Prose
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great collection of short holiday stories, perfect for this time of year.

So many great new Indie Authors that you get an opportunity to read and find new authors to watch. Plus it's all for a great cause!

4.5 Stars
Naomi
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh Merry Christmas!! I loved this anthology of short Christmas stories, and to boot it's for dressember so it's a big win win!! it's amazing there would of been any snow for Christmas with how hot these short stories are ** fans self** so I give all the authors who part took in writing these stories 5 deliciously hot Christmas stars *****
Emma Mills
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Festive fun and frolicks.

A fantastic collection of romance stories ranging from sweet to steamy and everything in between. I loved seeing snippets from some of my favourite characters and meeting a few new ones too.
The perfect accompaniment to Christmas.
And it's for charity, so get it for yourself or give it as the perfect Christmas present.
Danielle Robbins
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas Kisses is a collection of Christmas stories by 17 different authors. I really liked them! They were short, sweet, full of romance and love. I love Christmas stories and these did not disappoint!
Mónica Hdz
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what can I say I absolutely love Christmas stories and Christmas Kisses Anthology It's full of amazing love, romance, sweetness, sexiness, plus a little laughter and suspense thrown in. Each one of these 17 stories is unique.
Congratulations to all the talented Authors, you make a geat book
Anima
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short Christmas themed stories. Some are part of a series and some are new characters. All are full of loving couples enjoying the holidays. My favorite is by Kelsey Kingsley, it's a slight take off of her new series. Something for everyone from firefighters to military to regular joes. I received my copy from the authors.
Book Snob Sue
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I always love Christmas stories and this had a variety of different types. I definitely had some favorites and will be checking out some new authors. Great variety, something for everyone.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this boxed set.
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
Such a wonderful collection of stories!!!

Christmas is a great time of the year and been able to read stories based at Christmas time is wonderful, this Anthology is absolutely packed full of them, I loved them all.....

The stories capture you and so sweet, hot, full of suspense, wonderful to read....I did have my favourite ones....I enjoyed reading new authors as well as reading stories from my favourite authors.

For anyone wanting a wonderful set of Christmas stories, this Anthology has it all
V. Theia
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the wayyyyyy.

A heaping of festive fun. Each story delivers for Christmas feel-goods.
Primrose Passage
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of Christmas stories.

My Twelve Days of Christmas by Autumn Ruby
This was a cute read and the first time I’ve read the work of this Author. I thought the surprises for twelve days was a great idea by Jared, Willow’s boyfriend. You didn’t know what to expect she’d get for each day which kept me reading to find out.

Forgiving Christmas by Cam Johns
Wow, I didn’t realize I was reading a thought from Joy. That was pretty awesome considering I wasn’t entirely sure where the story
Lisa Tetting
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great collection by a great group of authors. Each story was different and showed the diversity of the group. Kudos!
Audrey Edits
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*****5 STARS*****

This anthology was not only amazing because of the great cause that the profits went to, but also because there were a lot of really good, super short, Christmas romances that I enjoyed so much!! It was nice to take a break from heavy reading and lighten it up with these love stories! While I loved them all, MELT by DEE ELLIS was my favorite!! It's like an epilogue to her BURN series and I LOVED IT!!!! It made me melt for sure!! Great job to ALL the authors!!
CeeJay Daisy
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FORGIVING CHRISTMAS BY CAM JOHNS IS MY FAVORITE

CHRISTMAS KISSES:A COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES FOR THE HOLIDAYS..
If you would like to take a break between full length novels and read a collection of short stories (and they really are short), it’s this book... I can’t describe them better than what is said in the blurb: It’s a cool collection of sexy, short and sweet stories for the holidays....The stories are written by women, for women whose lives have been impacted upon by slavery and
Kylee
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read Christmas Roots by Tessa Elaine and if you loved Lucas and Elena in Back To My Roots and just wanted that little bit more of this wonderful couple then this is the perfect short story to give you that. It will keep you toasty on a cold winters night and leave you with a huge smile on your face at the end.
Ann (Literary Lust)
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I do love anthologies because it gives me the opportunity to try new to me authors as well as reading quick little stories from trusted favourites.

On the whole I really enjoyed the stories written for the anthology and I love that it was all to raise money for such a worthy charity. There were some stories that I enjoyed more than others and already have me wanting to read more work by these authors. Laura Farr's story I loved because I have already met the characters in her Healing Hearts
Laila Viking
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written stories with a great storylines and plots. This box set is absolutely a must have. It contains amazing stories that has a lot of chemistry and passion in them. They are rollercoasters of emotional ups and downs. You laugh, scream, cry and want to shake the characters sometimes to get them in the game.

The stories have some unsuspected twists which only makes them much better.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tammy-Jane Yates
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this loved it couldn’t get enough wanted more but I don’t want to have too much to get bored fantastic read made me feel in the Christmas spirit thank you for a fantastic read
Sarah Stein
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
Terry
Feb 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Lovestruck Anthology
  • New Resolutions (A Crystal Cove Holiday #5)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • After the Storm (Tropical Tryst #3)
  • Rounding Third: A Baseball Anthology
  • All He Wants This Christmas
  • Not Another Lonely Christmas
  • Under the Mistletoe (A Blue Collar Alpha Christmas)
  • Sweet Christmas Engagement
  • Brother's Best Friend for Christmas
  • Christmas Wishes
  • Christmas Sugar (Insta-Spark Collection, #2)
  • An Ex for Christmas
  • Christmas in Eastport
  • Merry Inkmas
  • Holiday Wishes (Heartbreaker Bay, #4.5)
  • A Nanny for Christmas
  • Christmas Kitsch
“I want to spend every single Christmas with you and I want you to be mine for always.” 1 likes