Start by marking “Sex, Not Love” as Want to Read:
Sex, Not Love

Sex, Not Love

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  1,358 Ratings  ·  285 Reviews
From #1 New York Times Bestseller Vi Keeland, comes a new, sexy standalone novel.

My relationship with Hunter Delucia started backwards.

We met at a wedding—him sitting on the groom’s side, me sitting on the bride’s. Stealing glances at each other throughout the night, there was no denying an intense, mutual attraction.

I caught the bouquet; he caught the garter. Hunter he
Published January 15th 2018 by C. Scott Publishing Corp.

To ask other readers questions about Sex, Not Love, please sign up.

Vi Keeland Hi. No, I'm sorry. The book will not be in Kindle Unlimited as that requires exclusivity to Amazon, and my books are available on all platforms.

Vi Keeland
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

CAN YOU SCREW A DIRTY-TALKER OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM?

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
My relationship with Hunter Delucia started backwards.
I caught the bouquet; he caught the garter. Hunter held me tightly while we danced and sugg
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I used to think Hunter Delucia had stolen a piece of my heart. But I was wrong. Because eventually, even the heart stops beating. This man stole a piece of my soul—because the soul lives forever, and so will my love for this beautiful man.

SEX, NOT LOVE, the latest by Vi Keeland, has yet another absolutely perfect book boyfriend who is sure to steal your hearts. Hunter Delucia has that signature brand of cockiness and charm that Keeland contin
Hulya Kara Yuksel
I LOVED it soooo much! :)

Ps. Teaser was taken from Vi's FB page. :)
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛

5 MR TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME STARS

SEX, NOT LOVE: Is a new standalone sexy contemporary romance novel by Vi Keeland. In this we meet Nat who is a divorced twenty eight year old behavioural therapist with full custody of her fifteen year old step daughter. And Hunter Delucia a twenty nine year old travelling architectectural.

I prefer to live my life looking forward, not backward. You look in the rear view mirror too often, sometimes you miss what's right in front of you.

Attending both o
Leonor
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Natalia Rossi and Hunter Delucia first met at a wedding of their mutual friends. While both had carnal needs, neither of them wanted anything more than that. But as their short time together quickly coming to an end, things became something more. However secrets from the past could potentially derailed what had been built.

I have read Vi Keeland's books before but they are collaboration works. This was my first of her sol
Alex ♈

UNPOPULAR OPINION + SPOILERS

(view spoiler)
MELISSA
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 She’s My One Stars!

-“You look in the rearview mirror too often, sometimes you miss what’s right in front of you.”

photo IMG_4470_zpsbk88qg4n.jpg

Natalia Rossi is s gorgeous 28 yr. old divorced Italian woman living in New York. She dates, but doesn’t really put herself out there since men only ever let her down. She’s happy with her job as a behavioral therapist, & has a close family, and great friends. When her best friend Anna is getting married, she heads to California for the wedding. She’s introduced to the grooms b
Dali
HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY!!

Hot alpha males are a dependable favorite in romance novels and oh boy is Hunter one decadently hot alpha you’ll completely fall in love with!

With Sex, not Love, Vi Keeland authors a charming and touching novel with quick and witty banter, scorching sexy times, and exquisite angst. Oh! And swoon, let’s not forget the swoon. It follows Hunter Delucia, a charismatic and wealthy architect from California, and Natalia Rossi, a divorcee and behavioral therapist from NY who has sw
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over ninety Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and meet Vi i
More about Vi Keeland...

“When you spend too much time looking back and trying to figure out what went wrong, you're missing out on moving forward.” 2 likes
“I prefer to live my life looking forward, not backward. You look in the rearview mirror too often, sometimes you miss what’s right in front of you.” 1 likes