Start by marking “Sex, Not Love” as Want to Read:
Sex, Not Love

Sex, Not Love

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  9,927 Ratings  ·  1,136 Reviews
From #1 New York Times Bestseller Vi Keeland, comes a new, sexy standalone novel.

My relationship with Hunter Delucia started backwards.

We met at a wedding—him sitting on the groom’s side, me sitting on the bride’s. Stealing glances at each other throughout the night, there was no denying an intense, mutual attraction.

I caught the bouquet; he caught the garter. Hunter he
Published January 15th 2018 by C. Scott Publishing Corp.

To ask other readers questions about Sex, Not Love, please sign up.

Vi Keeland Hi. No, I'm sorry. The book will not be in Kindle Unlimited as that requires exclusivity to Amazon, and my books are available on all platforms.

Vi Keeland
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

CAN YOU SCREW A DIRTY-TALKER OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM?

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
My relationship with Hunter Delucia started backwards.
I caught the bouquet; he caught the garter. Hunter held me tightly while we danced and sugg
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I used to think Hunter Delucia had stolen a piece of my heart. But I was wrong. Because eventually, even the heart stops beating. This man stole a piece of my soul—because the soul lives forever, and so will my love for this beautiful man.

SEX, NOT LOVE, the latest by Vi Keeland, has yet another absolutely perfect book boyfriend who is sure to steal your hearts. Hunter Delucia has that signature brand of cockiness and charm that Keeland contin
Hulya Kara Yuksel
I LOVED it soooo much! :)

Ps. Teaser was taken from Vi's FB page. :)
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛

5 MR TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME STARS

SEX, NOT LOVE: Is a new standalone sexy contemporary romance novel by Vi Keeland. In this we meet Nat who is a divorced twenty eight year old behavioural therapist with full custody of her fifteen year old step daughter. And Hunter Delucia a twenty nine year old travelling architectectural.

I prefer to live my life looking forward, not backward. You look in the rear view mirror too often, sometimes you miss what's right in front of you.

Attending both o

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Natalia Rossi and Hunter Delucia first met at a wedding of their mutual friends. While both had carnal needs, neither of them wanted anything more than that. But as their short time together quickly coming to an end, things became something more. However secrets from the past could potentially derailed what had been built.

I have read Vi Keeland's books before but they are collaboration works. This was my first of her sol
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
5 She’s My One Stars!

-“You look in the rearview mirror too often, sometimes you miss what’s right in front of you.”

photo IMG_4470_zpsbk88qg4n.jpg

Natalia Rossi is s gorgeous 28 yr. old divorced Italian woman living in New York. She dates, but doesn’t really put herself out there since men only ever let her down. She’s happy with her job as a behavioral therapist, & has a close family, and great friends. When her best friend Anna is getting married, she heads to California for the wedding. She’s introduced to the grooms b
Dali
Hot alpha males are a dependable favorite in romance novels and oh boy is Hunter one decadently hot alpha you’ll completely fall in love with!

With Sex, not Love, Vi Keeland authors a charming and touching novel with quick and witty banter, scorching sexy times, and exquisite angst. Oh! And swoon, let’s not forget the swoon. It follows Hunter Delucia, a charismatic and wealthy architect Californian, and Natalia Rossi, a divorcee and behavioral therapist from NY who has sworn off relationships.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 "OMG. LOVE." Stars!

Opening a new Vi Keeland book is one of my most favorite things about being a romance reader. There’s just something electric about the way she tells a story. It’s addictive, so enticing, you can’t stop yourself from coming back for more. She’s definitely got the magic touch when she develops her unforgettable characters, a kind that sinks it’s claws inside you and stays put. I really think, out of all my favorite authors, she gives the most consistently solid books. You
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a cute, sexy story. I think I had those darn expectations get me again, because I was expecting more 🤷🏻♀. I don't have any major complaints, so I didnt dislike it -- I just didn't love it like I was hoping I would. I think I wanted more time with them interacting as an actual couple. We have what felt like majority of the story with one or the other pushing away, and then we have sexy times...I guess I wanted more of when things were working well. Instead, it
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Vi Keeland Fans, Romance
4.5 Guilty Pleasure: Keeland Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Oh, I am someone who has a hard time saying no to things that are my Guilty Pleasures....It has to be a really bad piece of Cheesecake for me to turn away...Pushing the Clock and continuing to read extra minutes before going back to work... Absolutely...So you may be noticing a pattern...

A Vi Keeland book... and with a Cover, Blurb and Title like this... No Brainer... Click Click I am There.

It had the obvious elements to keep us intereste
deityreads
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I love Hunter ...just not with the heroine 😅 This is the first time that I liked the OW more than the heroine. It’s weird because I usually hate reading about the past love of the hero. But in this case, Summer and Hunter had more chemistry than him and Nat. This would’ve been a 5 star read for me if Nat wasn’t in the picture because the story of Hunter alone was enough to carry this book. I hate to admit it but I just didn’t feel the spark between the h and H. At first, I was enjoying their ban ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Natalia has been pretty badly hurt by her criminal ex-husband. So she's not at all ready for something serious anytime soon. But then she meets Hunter at a friend's wedding in California. But she turns him down every time he opens his sexy, dirty mouth to flirt or proposition her. Even though she's extremely attracted to the gorgeous architect.

And then suddenly, one year later, he's in New York for work and they get along really great. But then those stupid feelings start happening and she just
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-boyfriends
4.5 Stars

This book left me completely smitten with the banter and the hero, Hunter!!

Paige
Why do I read so fast?! Ms. Keeland is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. I’ve loved everything I’ve read from her. I eagerly await a book I know is coming. And I dive in as soon as it hits my Kindle. Sex, Not Love ticked all the boxes of what I love about romance most specifically a Keeland romance, and then some.

Nat and Hunter are opposites. Though neither are looking for “the one”, Nat finds herself trying to keep distance between the allure of her best friends’ husband’s best friend.
Sabrina
Jan 16, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Sex, Not Love was an okay book but I had some issues with it. I liked Hunter and Natalia and their story was pretty interesting. What ruined it for me were all of the distractions that kept popping up.

There were multiple flash backs to Hunter's past and it honestly made no sense to me. When they first started they didn't link to the present, at least not in any way I could see. So they just confused me and I was left wondering why I should care. Even when I finally
Dilek VT
It is too frustrating for me. DNF at %20.

Up until page 215 0f a 255-page book, all chapters written by the hero are about his past and the girl he loved in the past.

After realising Hunter is telling about his ex-love in his chapters, I checked how far it goes and it goes too long to bear!

Why the hell does a writer do this? Why not summarize what happened with her in a few paragraphs or one or two pages but devote so much of the book to it? So that we feel a connection to his ex? Too bad, I did
Cristina
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book with all my heart! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book was so beautifulll! And the ending was perfect. Arnold is the reason why I still believe in true love. Presents like this one are pure gold!
Natalia and Hunter were such a nice couple (I don't even know if couple is the right word, but anyway...). Hunter was... I have no words. A thoughtful, gorgeous man. The kind of man I would be lucky to have in my life someday. I adored his relationship with Izzy. What is there not to like about this guy?!
Sophia Triad
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, this is my Vi Keeland week ;)
....
What a great story!

Review later
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Full of Hunter' Stars!

My excitement for Vi Keeland’s releases is always over the top. I find her stories have a very especial way to grab me because they have a little bit of everything in them. So, of course, I was excited about Sex, Not Love. Vi’s creations always sound so good to me and it’s very difficult for me not to love everything this woman writes. She is an absolute auto-buy author to me and I am glad to say she did not disappoint with this release.

Sex, Not Love is Vi’s newest sta
Buddy-Read with the Lovely Six, set to commence March 19.

2018 Romance Challenge

Category: Contemporary Romance

3.5 Sweet Pea Stars

Fortunately for me Sex, Not Love did not leave me with the same lackluster feelings as Beautiful Mistake. The lovely Six may have disowned me as a friend and buddy-reader if that had of happened.

Life isn’t about the big win. It’s about the person you call first to tell you’ve won.

Vi Keeland has this knack for creating male leads that belong on my ‘the-man’ shelf
Wil Loves Books!
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, not-yet-released
I liked this one a lot. Vi Keeland is such a talented, solid writer that never ceases to amaze me with her original stories, and this one is no exception. This particular story caught me by surprise, especially towards the end and I truly enjoyed that.

As the blurb states, Hunter and Natalia meet when they were both in the wedding party of their respective best friends and immediately have an attraction/connection. I will say that the romance in this story moves along kinda slow. There is a few e
Catarina
2,5 Stars.

Hunter and Natalia met before during their friend’s wedding and feel immediately attracted to each other. But she gives him a wrong number and they don’t have the chance to meet again until almost a year later, when their friend’s son is born. This time she gives him his mother number but it backfires when he manages to charm her.
It is supposed to be a temporary physical fling. Neither of them wants or is looking for something serious. Unfortunately things are not always that way.
Auntee
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance fans
Yowza! I loved this story!

Hunter Delucia and Natalia Rossi meet at their respective friends' wedding rehersal, and the sparks fly immediately. Nat's coming off a broken marriage where her charming husband totally destroyed her trust, so she's not really looking to be charmed by a handsome man again. Hunter is nothing but sexy charm. And wildly inappropriate dirty talk. Nat can't help but be attracted to him. Her body says yes, but her head says "no way". After a drunken night spent together aft
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

You know when you read a Vi Keeland book that you're always going to get a great Hero...a little cocky, a lot sweet and all kinds of trouble. And Hunter is no exception.

He meets Natalia, aka Nat, at their best friend's wedding. Anna and Derek warn them off each other but of course, that only encourages them, at least Hunter because he always gets what he wants.

Nat blows him off with a wrong phone number and they don't see each other again for nine months...for Anna's baby shower. They en
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything about this story was.. wonderful!

I love this author’s sexy, fun reads so I didn’t waste any time diving into Hunter and Nat’s story!
Meeting at a wedding and sharing instant chemistry had Hunter and Nat beginning an uncomplicated, complicated relationship dance. What did they want out of any type of relationship? How could it possibly work? Casual was the key…

“Think about it, sex not love.”

Mutual friends and a doggedness on Hunter’s part that was sweetly stalkerish, meant both of the
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“God, this man could hurt my heart and heal it at the same time.”

Sex, Not Love was one of my most anticipated reads, which is no surprise considering Vi Keeland is one of my favorite authors, I’m just sorry it took me so long to get there. She could write a book about watching paint dry and I would still pick it up and read. To me no one writes a cocky, dirty talking, arrogant alpha with a soft side quite like Vi and Hunter Delucia was no exception. I really loved this one and it was well wo
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over ninety Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and meet Vi i
More about Vi Keeland

“Life isn’t about the big win. It’s about the person you call first to tell that you’ve won.” 13 likes
“When you spend too much time looking back and trying to figure out what went wrong, you're missing out on moving forward.” 11 likes