Start by marking “All the Way (Romancing Manhattan #1)” as Want to Read:
All the Way (Romancing Manhattan #1)

All the Way

(Romancing Manhattan #1)

In New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kristen Proby’s brand new Romancing Manhattan series, three brothers get more than they bargain for as they practice law, balance life, and navigate love in and around New York City.

Published August 21st 2018 by William Morrow Paperbacks

Start your review of All the Way (Romancing Manhattan #1)
Sabrina
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

All the Way starts off Kristen Proby's new series, Romancing Manhattan, and introduces us to London Watson and Finn Cavanaugh. After a tragic house fire took both of London's parents and broke her leg making her unable to dance, London packed up and left the city to go stay at her parents' beach house. There she see's her family's estate lawyer who just happens to be her new neighbor.

I thought Finn was a good hero. He intrigued me and I loved how he was with London
Claire Robinson
3 - So many highs and lows...

Kristen Proby begins her new Romancing Manhattan series by bringing us Finn Cavanagh and London Watson’s story in All the Way.

"I don’t like watching you struggle…"

"…It seems to be a part of life these days"

Having read over thirty books by this author now, I think I have in general got her measure in regards to the quality of her writing and style in delivery. And if I am being honest All the Way felt like it had been written out of obligation rather than the auth
Michelle
*ARC provided by Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.*

Excited

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Things hadn't gone easy for London after injuring her leg in a accident. The accident had turned London's world underside down. It's changed her life not in a good way. Being in Broadway was her life and even that was being turned around. The only thing that was goin well in her life was the hot sexy attorney Finn dealing with her case and he just happens to be her neighbour at her beach house.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Finn is a partner in a law
Gi's Spot Reviews

4 ‘Completely Romanced’ Stars

What an amazing start for this romantic and über HOT brand new series! Sweet, ultra sexy, and with a hint of suspense, Kristen Proby has me yet again hooked from the start in this series, and already anticipating the next book.

Let’s just say Finn and London first meeting was at one of the worst possible situations. With a probable career ending injury and grieving the loss of her parents, the day of the reading of their will,
Stacee
I had read a book from a previous series and had enjoyed it, so I was fairly eager to catch the start of a new series. Sadly, it was like a car accident I couldn’t look away from, and two stars is probably too high.

I wanted to like London and Finn, but it was sort of hard when the prologue had him asking her out on a date right after reading her parent’s will. Finn was insanely controlling about everything and even when London stood up for herself and clearly communicated what she wanted, he di
Tasha Mahoney
First of all, isn’t that beautiful cover so romantic? I love it.

I thoroughly enjoyed this steamy little gem! London has been through so much and with her whole life changed she goes to Martha’s Vineyard to figure out what her options are and what she wants to do. I thought she was a wonderful character.

Finn, a successful lawyer, has a home at Martha’s Vineyard, he visits as often as his high pressured career allows.

I liked Finn, he was a strong minded character, at times a bit overbearing but o
Shayna
“Look at me. You’re mine, do you understand?”

Kristen Proby is kicking off a brand new SEXY series with All the Way, and I couldn’t be more excited for you to dive into Finn and London’s sweet and steamy love story! These characters will charm you. They will amaze and surprise you. They will leave you no choice but to fall head over heels in LOVE with them. The pace of the story was perfect. I was absolutely HOOKED from the prologue. Like with all of Proby’s love stories, I couldn’t put it down!
Eliza
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aug-2018

★3 STARS<★

I thoroughly enjoyed Kristen Proby’s With Me in Seattle Series so I’m at a loss as to why it’s taken me so long to pick up another novel of hers. Luckily the first book in her brand new Romancing Manhattan gave me just the opportunity I needed to revisit her writing.

All the Way tells the story of successful Broadway actress, London Watson. She’s achieved many accolades in her career with a Tony award being among them. At present her future on stage is uncertain due to a terrible accid
Lyndy Ann ♫
I was excited to begin this new series by Kristen Proby being introduced to new characters and being set in different locations was refreshing.

I enjoyed this it was a nice story.
I liked Finn, Carter and Quinn I have a feeling that Quinn will be my favourite from this series I loved his banter.

I was not so keen on London she LOVED herself too much in my opinion talk about being big headed she just annoyed me - examples
“Do you have any idea who I am?” I ask him. “London Watson. Beyond that, I
Stacie
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 "Sweet and Sexy" Stars!

London was a little annoying. Finn was a little frustrating. I still liked them both; as well as the supporting cast. Another good KP read. She has my number for sexy sweet. Looking forward to what's next in Manhattan. Happy reading!
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

All the Way is the first novel in Kristen Proby's new Romancing Manhattan series, introducing us to Finn Cavanaugh and London Watson, as well as a slew of secondary characters that we're sure to see again. Finn Cavanaugh is handsome lawyer stuck with the difficult job of being the estate lawyer for London's parents who recently passed in a house fire. London Watson is a broadway beauty queen, though her dreams of continuing her dancing career are p
Elle's Book Blog
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Release Date: August 21, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

All the Way is the first book in the Romancing Manhattan series by Kristen Proby. Having only read a few books by the author in the past I was really excited to dive into this one and I wasn't disappointed! There were moments when the miscommunication thing got on my nerves, and there was so much sex I felt like it almost took over the plot however, when it got down to the root of London and Finn's relationship I
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All the Way is the first book in the new Romancing Manhattan adult contemporary romance series. This series is about three brothers. I am assuming that we will most likely get one book for each brother.

In this book the main narrator is London. She is 32 years old and a Tony winning Broadway actress/singer/dancer. She was recently hurt so she is now recuperating.

The other narrator is Finn, a single lawyer. The book alternates narrators. However London is definitely the main storyteller, especiall
***ARC Provided by the Publisher via Edelweiss***

4.5 Stars

There's little that is more exciting than the start of a new Kristen Proby series. That feeling knowing that you are about to meet characters you are going to want to spend time with, that you are going to feel a connection to, and that you are going to enjoy.

Finn and London definitely met my expectations. There was some world building, as there are 3 attorneys and I am guessing all will get their stories, but it was balanced well with te
MiDouradoP
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
London and Finn brought love All The Way

I'm in awe with this book! I always loved this author's work, but this one was somehow different.

Normally, her books are light, sexy, funny in a sweet way. And don't get me wrong, All The Way was also sexy and sweet, but it was also more intense than her other books.

Since the very first page I could see this would be a different kind of book. Not only for the tragedies it brought, but the whole vibe, the feelings, the fears and grief, the struggles and fi
Josie Jaffrey
Aug 13, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
I can't remember the last time I DNF'ed a book. I really hate doing it, so I kept slogging through this one for a third of the book until I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm sorry, William Morrow Publishing, and I'm very grateful to you for sending me a free copy to review, but I HATED this book.

I'm not going to write a full review, because I didn't manage to finish it, but I will pull out the things that made me put it down:

- The lead male is a lawyer, who propositions the female MC while he's
Jessica
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All the Way was such a great introduction to the new Romancing Manhattan series by Kristen Proby! It was relatively low angst but still super romantic. It had everything I've come to expect from Mrs. Proby's books from fun characters, lots of sexy time, humor filled moments, to such vivid descriptions of the places throughout the story. I find her ability to "paint a picture" with words as one of my favorite things about her writing.

London and Finn were so cute and they had such natural chemist
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Kristen Proby sits in my top 10 most read authors list. I enjoy her humor, her sense of family and love that comes out in all of her books. She also writes some freakin' hot moments along the way between her lead characters. I am very familiar with this author. That said, this is probably the least favorite of any book she has written.

It's the start of a new series I presume will follow Finn, Quinn and Carter. Finn and London meet at the reading of her parents will after a tragic accident. And
Michele
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: con-rom, 0818
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Instant attraction turned into a sultry romance with plenty of promise for the future in All the Way, the first book in Kristen Proby’s brand spanking new series. And what an enjoyable time I had reading it.

‘If I’m not mistaken, Finn Cavanaugh just *claimed* me. And it was the hottest moment of my life.’

Written with the same attention to detail and comical, modern dialogue I instantly think of with Kristen Proby’s work, I truly flew through the pages of
Jaime Arkin
I don’t think Proby’s writing is for me... this totally didn’t work for me at all.
Karen
Aug 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Likable book but just had a story that was bland. Even the most exciting part was over and done in no effort at all.
London, the female lead character was very annoying.
Julie
Jul 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tragedy can strike without any warning. For London – everything that she knew in her life was turned upside down in one moment. Trying to cope with the loss of her parents is compounded when London has to devote her own energy to recovering from that fateful night. Determined to pick up the pieces and find her way back to Broadway, London finds herself taking up residence in the one place that makes her feel the closest to the past.

Life at Martha’s Vineyard was nothing short of remarkable for L
Lisa Malmquist
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice romance with characters that are interesting and intelligent.
Finn Cavanagh is a successful lawyer who owns his own firm with his brother and brother in law.
He has a second home in Martha's Vineyard, where he spends his time off.
He meets his neighbor, London Watson, who is a Tony Award winning actress. She has been through a tragedy and lost her parents but which has also left her with a broken leg.
She is in physical rehab and trying to figure out what to do next in her life.
She meets charmi
Sandy S
3.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date August 21, 2018

Finn Cavanaugh is known for being a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom. He owns a successful law firm with his brother and brother-in-law in Manhattan. On the rare occasion that he has down time, he spends it at his home in Martha’s Vineyard. But when Finn’s troubled niece goes to stay with him for the summer in Martha’s Vineyard, he’s reluctant to take time off from work. That is, until he meets his beautiful new neighbor, London.

L
Louise BookbestiesUK
I adore Kristen Probys writing so it was so secret how excited I was when I heard she was releasing a brand new series of books with some fresh new characters.

And it was no secret that I received an arc as even the neighbours heard me squeal with delight when i got the email saying I had been granted an ARC of this book 2 months before it's release.

In this story- we meet London- a Broadway star whom has recently had a massive tragedy hit her life- and Finn- a top shot lawyer.

This story had al
Bette Hansen
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Excellent read and a great start to a new series. I enjoyed the maturity and straightforward approach of Finn and London's story. Recommended read.
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
I was so excited about this book because it reminded me of Ms. Proby's Love Under the Big Sky series and how I couldn't wait to get my hands on every book in it, and the cover is so gorgeous, too.

Tragedy brings London Watson and Finn Cavanaugh together, but the attraction between them keeps them seeking each other out. Both of them are accomplished in their careers and wealthy in their own right and while the circumstances of their meeting were not ideal, I was hoping for a great love story a la
Kim
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 to 4 stars
This is the first book in the new Romancing Manhattan series that will feature two Cavanaugh brothers and their widower brother-in-law that run their own law firm. First up is oldest brother, Finn.

When he first meets London Watson, it is not a good time for her, nor is it an appropriate time to really pursue her. But when they meet again in another location and under different circumstances, all bets are off. Finn is charismatic, sexy, successful, and persistent. And the more invol
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This is the big shiny story of the romance between two rich and successful Manhattanites. Finn and London are glamorous enough to belong in books by Jackie Collins or Louise Bagshawe but despite the glitter they both feel very real and their story has more grit and more heart than most celebrity romances.

After the accident that took her parents and left her with serious injuries, West End star London finds herself grieving whi
Becky
Read in 2019 but was unfortunately a DNF, so this isn't counting towards my goal but is on my 2019 shelf.

I didn't get very far into this and as such don't feel overly comfortable reviewing what I read. I will say though that I didn't find the plot gripping enough to pull me into the story right from the off. I didn't much care for the tone of the book to begin with either, and that put me off from really delving straight in and absorbing it just like I thought I would when I first bought it. I
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • The Charm of You
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life, #3)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • A Brand New Ending (Stay, #2)
  • Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Kane (Arizona Vengeance, #8)
  • Hold You Close
  • Once Upon a Sure Thing (Heartbreakers, #2)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

Romancing Manhattan (3 books)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)