Start by marking “The Complete "Paying a Cuckold Husband's Debts" Series: An Erotica Story of Cuckolding and Sexual Submission (Raven Merlot's Cuckold Erotica Book 5)” as Want to Read:

What happens when you’re an alpha male but you can’t pay your bills? Antonio’s solution is to go get drunk and get laid by a stranger—all at the expense of his long-suffering wife Abigail. But after Antonio meets mystery woman Jennifer, he gets an indecent proposal. Jennifer and her husband have the solution to Antonio’s financial problems but they want a piece of his soul ...more
Published November 11th 2017

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete "Paying a Cuckold Husband's Debts" Series

Start your review of The Complete "Paying a Cuckold Husband's Debts" Series: An Erotica Story of Cuckolding and Sexual Submission (Raven Merlot's Cuckold Erotica Book 5)
Michael Wolff
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nothing is always as it seems and so it is in this story of an overly confident possessive man and is demure wife. When all of a sudden this couple is in a severe financial crunch and the only alternative is a large some of money and a contract to be filled by the wife. The innocent sheltered housewife is incrementally introduced into more and more wild sexual interactions much to the dismay of her husband. There is a safe word that would stop it all only at the forfeiture of the funds for cance ...more
Tanya
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He has huge debts and all he wants is to get drunk and have sex with another woman. He is offered a deal to pay off his debt by a stranger at first he is unsure but his wife agrees. He will have to watch her with other men. Will he be able to cope? How will it all go? See what will happen

Roxanne MacKay
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is hot, spicy and very powerful. I loved how it was written. Having past moments added a great depth to the overall story and helped to understand the characters. I will definitely be reading more.

Rio Jade Gonzalez McCord
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intrigue and s(ex)pence! Thrilling from base plotline to sweet grand finale. Keeps you hot and wanting more while making the pages fly by.

Amber  Christiansen
Jul 14, 2020
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 04, 2018
Lady Elizabeth
Oct 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings when it comes to this book. I enjoyed it but at the same time, I got upset reading it. I hope you understand where I'm coming from in this review.

When I pick a book by Raven Merlot I know I'm in for a ride because the books are not only full of sex, because they are erotica, but also post dilemmas that I have to think about. Not all of her books are like that but the cuckold ones make me think.

In this particular case, we're talking about the situation that a married couple
Cat
Palesa
Nov 21, 2019
William W.
Dec 16, 2019

• Hottie (Deer Creek, #1)
  • Hunter Trials (The Vampire Legacy #2)
  • Midnight Secrets (The Vampire Legacy #1)
  • Memoirs of a Sex Slave: Confessions of a Submissive Woman
  • Hotwife Brittany: Ravished In The Jungle
  • Kicking Up Dirt: The true story of a religious sex addict who gets dirty while searching for buried treasure
  • Breaking Ashley