Start by marking “I Know You” as Want to Read:
I Know You

I Know You

You trust her.

You shouldn’t.

That picture you just posted on Instagram? I’ve seen it.
The location you tagged? I’ve been there.

You haven’t been careful enough, have you?
Because I know all about you.

But when I meet you, I won’t tell you that.
I’ll pretend. Just like you do.

You’ll like me though. You’ll trust me enough to
Published June 28th 2018 by HQ

Shirley Revill
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I will ever look at social media in the same way again. You just never know who is watching you online and what the consequences could be. You share your life online even posting pictures of your home,your kids and your family for all to see. This knowledge in the wrong hands could cost you everything you hold dear but you just didn't think at the time when you shared your life with the world.

I really enjoyed listening to this audiobook. The story really makes you think
Miriam Smith
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: twitter
What a thoroughly absorbing thriller "I Know You" is! From the gripping start it had me hooked and I was constantly picking it up any free time I had, to continue reading it.
I've read a couple of social media stories of late but by far this was the most realistic, entertaining and compelling. I really thought throughout the story that I had the plot worked out but oh no I was so wrong and the thrilling ending had me glued to the pages reading with my eyes on stalks!
Everyone knows these days th
Katie B

This is a good example of a book that has unlikable characters and a creepy storyline but yet you have this compelling need to find out what is going to happen next and can't flip the pages fast enough to get answers. Even though it has some flaws here and there at the end of the day it accomplishes what I assume was one of the goals of the author, which is to entertain the reader.

Taylor Watson has recently moved with her husband from California to the London suburbs and is
Holly  B
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS ~

A quick psychological thriller read that was filled with hashtags that felt relevant to the huge social media platform we are all aware of today. #nomnom #newfriends #reading

The story had a creepy feel and the hubby of one of the characters claimed that her three best friends were "Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram." I had the feeling that something sinister was coming, but wasn't sure how it would play out.

Some twists and unexpected turns made this a steady re
Tahera
Even if we don't want to admit it, we all are social media junkies to some extent. We just can't stop ourselves from posting tid bits about our personal lives on all the major social media sites whether it be photographs, check ins, personal updates about our lives, etc. etc. It's all fun and fine but what we forget to realise is that just like we can't trust everyone who cross our paths in real life and have to be on our guard, the same applies to our online life as well.

I Know You is a fast p
Michelle
"Be choosy with your clothes, be choosy with your make up, be choosy with what you put in your mouth and with whom you share a bed, but most of all, be choosy with whom you make friends."

If only Taylor had taken her mothers advice.

Taylor recently moved from California to a London suburb with her husband Jake. Turns out life here isn't as glamorous as she had hoped. With Jake away for work most of the time she finds herself pregnant and lonely and wishing the time away until Jake's return. All of that
Dita
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I was completely absorbed and enthralled by this book. I was so eager to get to the end even as I didn't want it to end.

Very pregnant Taylor has just moved to London from the States after patching her marriage back together with her unfaithful husband, Jake. She is eager to connect with others and joins a book club and a walking group. She makes four different friends; Caroline, Anna, Simon and Sarah, all a little nuts in their own way and each perhaps harboring their own secrets. ...more
Jayme
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well....that was fun!

Taylor Watson is a retired Delta flight attendant who has just relocated from Santa Monica, Ca to London, with her often traveling husband, Jake. Pregnant, and lonely, she joins a 'walking group" and meets Simon and Anna.

Shortly thereafter, she's invited to join a "book club" hosted by her neighbor, Sarah, and her friend Caroline.

As, Taylor's narrative opens, we learn that she is recounting HER STORY to us...…

BUT then the narrative changes, to the voice of a "
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was incredible. It was one of them books you are desperate to keep reading to find out what’s going to happen but you also don’t want to finish it as it’s so good. It was a brilliant story with all interesting characters. I was really interested on who was writing the I know you.... parts. When I found out I was surprised but in a good way. It was a very well written book and I definitely can’t wait to read more of the authors books. This is easily one of my favourite books. Defini ...more
Jayme
Well....that was fun!

BUT then the narrative changes, to the voice of a "
Lou
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
"You trust her. You shouldn’t".

Excellent, another great thriller that revolves around technology, namely social media and how we believe that what we see online is to be trusted. But what we must realise is that most of what is on the internet has been put there by someone, and just as you cannot trust everyone in real life, you have to be even more careful with who and what you trust online.

One of my massive bugbears is when a book has a fantastic concept or premise but
Babydimps (Suzy)
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 super strong stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I Know You is a fantastic, edge-of-your-seat psychological thriller with a fast paced storyline that kept me flipping the pages with lightning speed! Seriously, I was not bored once while reading this book. I read it pretty quick (fast for me) and couldn’t wait to find out what happened. Full of suspense, twists, turns and STALKING - everything I love in a thriller!

Although I had my suspicions about who the stalker was (it could’ve been any of the shady, unl
Yna Nicole ❤
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
‘Be choosy with your clothes, be choosy with your make-up, be choosy with what you put in your mouth and with whom you share your bed. But most of all,’ she would say, ‘be choosy with whom you make friends.’
Buy This Book: Amazon Barnes and Noble 📖 Kobo

Much thanks to NetGalley and Crooked Lane Books for this complimentary copy. This review is voluntary and opinions are fully my own.

📚 Series: No.
📚 Genre: Mystery/Thriller
📚 POV: First/Second
📚 Cliffhanger: No.

⚠ Content War/>⚠/>📚/>📚
Brandy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
“You trust me. You shouldn’t.”

And with that quote - let the madness and mayhem ensue!

I Know You, is a dark, leathery, vexing,!tale that checks all of my “must have” boxes when it comes to being a good thriller. It was a read that drew me in like a stranger offering candy- I was enticed by it’s sweetness and held captive like a prisoner up until the last page.

What can I say, other than, I’m a sucker for a tale that limelight’s a psychotic villain hell bent on getting revenge! So, wi
Mandy White
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible, read-in-2019
Well that was a surprise! Great book with a great ending.. a little scary how easy it is to know someone through social media!
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
I added I Know You to my to-read list last year when it was released in the UK, so I was really excited to read it now that it's releasing in the US! The book starts off with a chapter detailing an unknown person printing and laminating pictures of another unknown person, and I was immediately hooked.

Our main character, Taylor, is pregnant and new to the city she lives in, and just wants to make new friends. She joins a walking group and hits it off with several of the members, so a
Darinda
Taylor and her husband recently moved to the London suburbs from California. Her husband is gone a lot for work, and Taylor finds herself lonely and wanting friends. To make new friends, she joins a local walking group and a neighborhood book club. She makes a few friends, but as time progresses, Taylor learns that everyone is keeping secrets.

Taylor is a young woman in a marriage that has had some ups and downs, and now she's expecting her first child. When she and her husband move t
Nicki
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wonder how many readers out there remember the old song from Sesame Street? you know the one that goes,One of these things is not like the others,one of these things is not quite the same. Well almost all the relatable,vivid characters in this twist packed thriller have secrets,lie and are totally untrustworthy. But one of them is so many sandwiches short of a picnic,they need to be thrown into a padded cell and the key conveniently lost somewhere were no one will ever find it,ever,ever again. ...more
Linda Strong

Taylor Watson and her husband, Jake, have recently moved from th US to London. With her husband away from home for 1 - 2 weeks at a time, and with her being pregnant, that she really misses her friends and family. Finally, after joining a walking group and a book club, does she start making friends.

Taylor's new friends are Anna, Sarah, Simon and Caroline .. but after awhile she suspects that they all have secrets of one sort or another. One member of the group seems to have a thing f
Evi
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

First of all: I’m so disappointed! I liked this book right until the last 2 chapters. And then… wow. And this is not a good wow.

I read a lot of so-called domestic thrillers nowadays, there are plenty of them. This one was promising. Taylor and her husband Jake moved from the States (California) to London suburbs, so she lost all of her relationships, no family or
Liz Barnsley
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Know You was a fast, addictive read that will genuinely make you reconsider what you put out there on social media.
Taylor has moved to London with her husband Jake to try and rebuild their marriage following infidelity. Pregnant and lonely, Taylor looks for new friends with the tenacity of a limpet – but maybe she would have been better off solo…
Its a cleverly woven narrative in which we hear Taylor’s story and also know that there’s nefarious intent – but from whom and towards who
Melissa In The City
UNPUTDOWNABLE. ADDICTIVE. TWISTY. FULL OF WTF MOMENTS!
All the Stars!

Fast moving story with characters we really got to know. There was nothing in this book that wasn't needed or didnt lend itself to the plot. Everything and everyone were somewhere intertwined.
I absolutely loved every minute of this book. The big twist was an added bonus to an already addicting story!!
I recommend this book with 10 stars! It was so good i finished it in one night!

Amy-GallivantingPages
*** 5 Stars ***
Publication Date: June 21, 2019

ALL THE STARS!!!! I needed this after being in a little reading slump and I could not put this down. The writing was perfect; extremely descriptive, enthralling, without being too wordy.
Taylor is pregnant and recently moved to London with her husband who was recently unfaithful and she is desperate to make new friends. She ends up making two friends through a walking group, Anna and Simon. She also joins a book club adding Caroline and
Megan
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Know You by Annabel Kantaria is the best type of thriller: creepy, addictive and full of unexpected and shocking twists. Taylor and her husband Jake have moved from the US to England. Jake had cheated on Taylor and their move to England was a fresh start for their marriage. Taylor is pregnant; while very excited about her pregnancy, she feels alone and desperate for friends as Jake often travels for work. Taylor quickly joins both a walking group and a book club and makes friends with a divers ...more
Misty
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
British author Annabel Kantaria has written what is sure to be one of the most talked about books of the year. I Know You is a suspense novel that features not only rich characters and a brilliant plot but also writing that catapults the reader into the action almost as if an active participant in what unfolds.

Taylor and Jake are an attractive young married couple, recently transplanted from sunny California to the grey skies of Jake’s hometown—Croydon, England. As the novel opens, it i
Jacqueline (We Be Book'N)
THIS BOOK HAD ME SHOOK. I was tossed and teased during this whole story, and then after a couple good twists, the ending gave me chills! This book reminded me of You, the Perfect Mother and Big Little Lies all wrapped into one, but it was a 5 star read the whole way through. The first quarter of the book I was thinking one thing, and then by the halfway point I was thinking another, and I was wrong both times! Love being fooled, and I highly recommend this book!

Shelby
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Taylor and her husband, Jake, just moved from the USA to the UK for a fresh start. Jake’s busy with work, while Taylor stays at home, nearly 7-months pregnant. She spends her days online, interacting with other soon-to-be moms on Twitter and posting random selfies on Instagram. Jake recommends Taylor make some real friends so she joins a walking group at the local park.

That’s where Taylor meets Anna. She’s convinced Anna and her could be the best of friends. Not only is Anna also a former fligh
Maggie61
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can never get enough of this genre of books. This psychological thriller is a 4 1/2 for me.
When Taylor and her husband Jake move to England from the states, it was supposed to be a fresh start, leaving his infidelity behind and soon to be a family of three. Taylor involved herself in a walking group in order to have some friends and not be so isolated.
But Taylor has a hard time letting her suspicions rest. Jake travels a lot for work and she sees potential unfaithfulness everywhere. Is
Leona
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to admit when I started this book I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it . However after a few chapters I got sucked right into it and by the end I absolutely loved it . A disturbing psychological thriller that I highly recommend.
Ingstje
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Know You is a cleverly written novel where the threat is unmistakenly present but hidden from view. Who exactly is lurking in the shadows, checking every trace, every picture and every comment on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, effectively getting to know someone better than you can imagine? It’s a complete mystery and a very creepy one indeed.

What I loved about this book is that not only you don’t know who the voice is in the chapters labelled I Know You, you also don’t know who

• Apple of My Eye
  • Secrets Between Us
  • I Did It for Us
  • The Warning
  • Locke & Key Omnibus 1 (Locke & Key, #1-3)
  • Rosie Loves Jack
  • When I Find You
  • Darkness at the Edge of Town (Iris Ballard #2)
  • Waiting For You
  • How to Mend a Broken Heart
  • Jasmine and Maddie
  • Loverboy
  • The Mystery of the Queen's Jewels
  • Impact (The Dean Curse Chronicles, #3)
  • How To Make A Friend
  • Secret Lies
  • Bad Friends
  • He Will Find You
Annabel Kantaria is a British journalist who’s written prolifically for publications throughout the Middle East. She lives in Dubai with her husband and two children.