Start by marking “I Know You” as Want to Read:
I Know You

I Know You

You trust her.

You shouldn’t.

That picture you just posted on Instagram? I’ve seen it.
The location you tagged? I’ve been there.

You haven’t been careful enough, have you?
Because I know all about you.

But when I meet you, I won’t tell you that.
I’ll pretend. Just like you do.

You’ll like me though. You’ll trust me enough to let me into your life.

And then I’ll destroy it.
Published June 28th 2018 by HQ

To ask other readers questions about I Know You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Know You

Miriam Smith
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: twitter
What a thoroughly absorbing thriller "I Know You" is! From the gripping start it had me hooked and I was constantly picking it up any free time I had, to continue reading it.
I've read a couple of social media stories of late but by far this was the most realistic, entertaining and compelling. I really thought throughout the story that I had the plot worked out but oh no I was so wrong and the thrilling ending had me glued to the pages reading with my eyes on stalks!
Everyone knows these days th
Shirley Revill
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I will ever look at social media in the same way again. You just never know who is watching you online and what the consequences could be. You share your life online even posting pictures of your home,your kids and your family for all to see. This knowledge in the wrong hands could cost you everything you hold dear but you just didn't think at the time when you shared your life with the world.

I really enjoyed listening to this audiobook. The story really makes you think about what
Lou
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
"You trust her. You shouldn’t".

Excellent, another great thriller that revolves around technology, namely social media and how we believe that what we see online is to be trusted. But what we must realise is that most of what is on the internet has been put there by someone, and just as you cannot trust everyone in real life, you have to be even more careful with who and what you trust online.

One of my massive bugbears is when a book has a fantastic concept or premise but the author falls short i
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was incredible. It was one of them books you are desperate to keep reading to find out what’s going to happen but you also don’t want to finish it as it’s so good. It was a brilliant story with all interesting characters. I was really interested on who was writing the I know you.... parts. When I found out I was surprised but in a good way. It was a very well written book and I definitely can’t wait to read more of the authors books. This is easily one of my favourite books. Defini ...more
Nicki
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wonder how many readers out there remember the old song from Sesame Street? you know the one that goes,One of these things is not like the others,one of these things is not quite the same. Well almost all the relatable,vivid characters in this twist packed thriller have secrets,lie and are totally untrustworthy. But one of them is so many sandwiches short of a picnic,they need to be thrown into a padded cell and the key conveniently lost somewhere were no one will ever find it,ever,ever again. ...more
Liz Barnsley
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Know You was a fast, addictive read that will genuinely make you reconsider what you put out there on social media.
Taylor has moved to London with her husband Jake to try and rebuild their marriage following infidelity. Pregnant and lonely, Taylor looks for new friends with the tenacity of a limpet – but maybe she would have been better off solo…
Its a cleverly woven narrative in which we hear Taylor’s story and also know that there’s nefarious intent – but from whom and towards whom we cannot
Maggie61
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can never get enough of this genre of books. This psychological thriller is a 4 1/2 for me.
When Taylor and her husband Jake move to England from the states, it was supposed to be a fresh start, leaving his infidelity behind and soon to be a family of three. Taylor involved herself in a walking group in order to have some friends and not be so isolated.
But Taylor has a hard time letting her suspicions rest. Jake travels a lot for work and she sees potential unfaithfulness everywhere. Is it Car
Leona
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to admit when I started this book I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it . However after a few chapters I got sucked right into it and by the end I absolutely loved it . A disturbing psychological thriller that I highly recommend.
Tasha Louise
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I loved every bit of this book
Karen
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: net-galley
Having recently moved to the UK from her native USA, Taylor is lonely. Her husband is at work most of the time and with her being heavily pregnant, she is finding it hard to make new friends. All seems to change, however, when she is invited by a neighbour to join a book club and she decides to take part in a local walking group. Has she finally found the friends she craves for or is one of them not exactly what they seem?

Before going any further, it would be useful in sharing the book's blurb w
Paula Stammers
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
Who can you trust ?

This book revolves around the use of social media and how we allow people to know everything about our lives, without actually knowing anything about them.

Taylor has recently moved to Croydon from the US, with her husband, and knows no-one. She is pregnant and her husband spends a lot of time away from home so she finds herself home alone and very lonely. Desperate to find a best friend she decides to join a walking club, where she meets Simon, a loner who cares for his elder
Angela Mellor
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Know You is a fab psychological thriller that from the first page it drew me in and i knew I was going to love.
Taylor is the main character and has recently moved to the UK from the USA and is finding life hard as she knows no one and her husband is away a lot of the time with work so she joins a walking group and befriends Anna, Taylor tries hard to become her best friend which after the start becomes easy especially since they are both pregnant.
The story is based around social media and how
Joann
Now that I've reached the end of the book I feel like I've been dupped. I am so mad at myself for even beginning this book. GRRRRRRRRR!! It started out well enough and it did hold my attention for the most part but I could see the ending coming and was hoping it wouldn't be what I was thinking - but, and this is a BIG but, the ending, for me, was a total cop out. How could the author do that and get it published with a straight-face or was there a huge grin?
That ruined it for me, so I will give
Shari
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Masterfully crafted! The social media stalking aspects had me squirming, at the apparent "ease" of which it may occur. The novel grabbed me from the start and didn't let go. I did not see some of the twists coming, at all, and the turns I thought I saw coming, were completely wrong. Bravo!
Nicky Mottram
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Audio version of this book 📚 Really enjoyed this book, unusual storyline and excellent narration
AdaCakes
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Honestly, I was hooked for most of the story. The plot was nothing special or action-packed, but for some reason it was still incredibly thrilling. My brain kept trying to work out who was the hunter and who was the prey. The author took the mundane, common aspects of life and added an undertone of psychological thriller. While my initial guess as to who was who turned out to be correct, the book made me second guess myself repeatedly, working to pick out the minute details. The ending, however, ...more
A Davis
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book, and kept rushing to pick it back up when I finished work. Eventually I powered through it, unable to stop reading.

It has everything a good thriller should have; characters you don't trust, an ever present threat and a sense that something deeper and darker is going on behind the scenes. The story follows Taylor, an american now living in Croydon with her husband, and struggling to fit into London life. Pregnant and lonely she desperately seeks out a group of friends, bu
Karen Whittard
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A gripping and slightly creepy book. This book builds the tension and has you questions what on earth is going on. A very good physiological thriller that makes you question the things that people do on social media and how easy it is to take your data and use it in the wrong way.
Adele Shea
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book could have been a five star rating had I not found it so up and down. One minute I was hooked, the next I felt boredom creeping in.
Great idea for a book but just seemed to drag a bit. That's just my personal opinion, I therefore advise you to give it a go.
Stina
#WhoCanYouTrust?

I KNOW YOU is an intruiging psychological thriller that predominantly revolves around the use of social media, and while there have been a few books in this genre centring on the topic, this one does it rather brilliantly. It shows us how we allow complete strangers to know almost every aspect of our lives without actually knowing anything about who is following us. It really makes you stop and think about just how much we share online.

I wasn't sure what I would think of it when
Darlene
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Oringally posted on Peeking Between the Pages (https://www.peekingbetweenthepages.co...)

This was a great psychological thriller that will leave you thinking about the things you post on social media sites. People are always posting about their personal lives – what they are doing and where they are going. Personal photos of family and their homes. The question is do we ever really know who is reading all this information. Who is studying our every move for their own disturbed reasons. There is n
Rachel Shepley
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable book and a quick read!!
Rachael
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a great eye opener to the risks of social media and how nothing is a secret once you put it out there.
Chelsey Burch
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Jessica Jarlvi
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a brilliant thriller - one of my favourite Annabel Kantaria books. Also deals with an important message in this day and age - what do you share on social media and who's watching? Couldn't put this book down and would highly recommend it!
Louise Hampton
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Easy to read. Kept me engaged but it wasn’t unputdownable.
Ending was a bit abrupt and naff.
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Excellant read!!
I couldn't put it down and had to know what was going to happen!
Velvet
Sep 27, 2018 rated it liked it
mrs samantha lewis
Very up-to-date read

Thoroughly enjoyed this novel , it flows really well . It's engrossing and I highly recommend . Some great red herrings . Looking forward to the next one .
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Annabel Kantaria is a British journalist who’s written prolifically for publications throughout the Middle East. She lives in Dubai with her husband and two children.