Start by marking “Reckless Beat Box Set (Books 1 - 3)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Beat Box Set (Books 1 - 3)

Reckless Beat Box Set (Books 1 - 3)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  171 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
One band, five musicians, and enough seduction to fill a stadium.

Reckless Beat #1

He can seduce with a single glance.
She’s been sheltered from the world.
Attraction will bring them crashing together, but their vastly different lifestyles will try to tear them apart. In a glamorous world of rock-and-roll, only time will tell if they’re up for the challenge.

P
Published December 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Beat Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Beat Box Set

Caz
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This boxset is such great value and an awesome way to be introduced to the Reckless family. If you love a hot rockstar romance, with such amazing individual stories that have you turning the pages so quickly then this is your next purchase. Loved everything about these books.

All reviews for each book is below

BLIND ATTRACTION

Loved this book, I really wanted to read a rockstar one and thought who better to read than Eden Summers as I am hoping to meet her next year.
I was so excited to see that
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blind Attraction

Alana Shelton had lead an extremely sheltered life. She grew up in Colorado at a sanctuary for abused women and was home schooled. She was with a friend she had known from when her mother lived in Richmond. The friend, Kate, had won tickets to Reckless Beat's album launch concert. Alana drew the attention of Mitchell Davies, lead guitar. He arranges for a security guard to tell Alana that he wanted to meet her after the concert. When the security guard is fired, the connection al
Mary
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the Reckless Beat band. I purchased and read the individual books and highly recommend grabbing as a box set for any rocker romance fans.

1 – Blind Attraction: Completely unexpected. I knew going in that this was a rock star romance but I had no idea how the title really fit the story. Alana is visiting her friend Kate in Richmond. Alana is an interesting character, she has been raised in an all-woman environment by a mother that basically fears men. She is spreading her wings and wants to b
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Reckless Beat....Rockstars like you've never seen them before

Eden Summers has given her readers the best present....their favourite rockstars all in one package. This is the story of the rock band RESTLESS BEAT, their lives, loves, happiness and sorrows. Definitely not one to be missed.

Book #1 BLIND ATTRACTION
Mitchell Davies is the lead guitarist who has been smitten by member of his captive audience. He is truly an alpha male who becomes very possessive over a woman who is, by all rights, a co
Stina Andersen
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Beat Box Set #1, by Eden Summers.

#1 Blind Attraction.
Wow, just wow! Summer's writes hot, hot books. But this one, this one is really HOT!!

Alana Shelton, has lived quite a sheltered life. With a man-hater as a mother, she has been thought that all men are pigs and selfish. But luckily Alana has been resilient to most of her mothers brainwashing.

Mitchell Davies, lead guitarist in the famous rock band Reckless Beat. He is starting to get tired of it all.
But one night, he see a petite, be
Tanja
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
triple the sizzle, the yummines and the hotness !!!!
my three favorite books all in one hot box set - makes my re-read much easier, just in time to keep me warm, hot and needy !!

Book 1 - this is the perfect book to show how men can be huuuuuuuuuge drama queens and how they keep going in other direction when their feelings tell them the complete opposite is in order !!

I loved this story cause it's real, its full of drama (justified and over-dramatic but with taste) and *spoiler* a happily-ever-
Alexa
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
've read the whole series and highly recommend it if you enjoy a fun group of people and rocker romances! Also if you are lucky enough to get in on the .99 cent deal for this 4 story box set then you can't miss!! I give t his a 5 star rating both for the value and the stories.

Below are my individual reviews from the books in this set. I started with book 1 and was hooked - devoured the whole series over a weekend! Hope you enjoy as much as I did!!

*Book 1 Blind Attraction (4.5 stars)*

Really enjoy
Marci
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Reckless Beat series is my favorite rocker series, and I'm so excited that it's now in a boxed set! This is a must read!

Blind Attraction is a sweet love story. Although Mitch is in a rock band, it is not a typical rock star romance. Nor is Alana a groupie or a typical leading female. She is a strong young lady who can take care of herself, as well as a talented photographer, or at least she was when she had her sight. Certainly, the way they first met was unique. But Mitch's rock star lifest
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

This is only $0,99!! The sale is from today until the 12th! You should totally take advantage of this! This series is pretty damn amazing.
Here are my individual reviews:
Passionate Addiction
Reckless Weekend
Undesired Lust

I think you probably could tell that I really did enjoy this series. I absolutely without a single doubt recommend this to all fans of rock-star romances, or just romance fans in general, who enjoy books filled with sexy men, a whole lot
Theresa Campbell
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blind Attraction Review - This is the first book in the Reckless Beat series. I've read the entire series and I like this one but I think the stories get better as the series moves along. Mitch and Alana are the main characters in this book and we get a glimpse of the other band members as well. There's a few giggle moments, lots of hot sex, some angst, and definitely an HEA.

Passionate Addiction - I liked this book better than the 1st. Blake and Gabi are the main characters in this story and I l
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blind Attraction is Book 1 in the Reckless Beat Box Set is about Mitchell Davies who wants the innocent beauty of Alana Shelton who he spies in the front row of his concert. Passionate Addiction is Book 2, which surrounds Blake Kennedy who flies thousands of miles to surprise Gabi Smith, his best friend, but who he's never met, on her birthday. Undesired Lust Book 3 is about Sidney Higgins who is a songstress, who ruined her life by sleeping with two of the Reckless Beat men, Mason Lynch & S ...more
Lucy
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Each book in the Reckless Beat series deserves 5 stars and this box set is such an incredible bargain!
After reading the first book, Blind Attraction, I eagerly awaited each succeeding volume with delightful anticipation.... and was never disappointed. Each story so different from each other, no carbon copies, unique struggles and triumphs, just like individuals in a group of friends. A group of friends who are close and love each other for some indefinable reason.
Each of these stories brought a
Bobo's Book Bank
**Review of BLIND ATTRACTION (Reckless Beat #1), previously reviewed**

BLIND ATTRACTION is book one in the Reckless Beat series and is a swoony, insta-love, rockstar romance. This book embodies my every teenage rock 'n roll fantasy with the adult "R" rating! If you don't like to read about insta-love, skip this one but I loved the almost sweet chemistry between the hot guitarist and the innocent photographer. I think I actually swooned when Mitch's eyes find Alana's in the beginning! But in spite
Barbara
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series grabbed my attention from the first page and had me wanting to keep reading until I got to the end (and did in fact keep me reading until well into the night/morning). I love boxed sets like this because it lets you read straight through. It's filled with rock stars and their crazy antics mixed with drama, romance, humor, and some heartbreak. There are definitely sexy scenes and language so for the 18+ crowd.
Kimkbries
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of the guys from Reckless Beat! Each story is so different and so good. I read them all separately anxiously waiting for the next book to come out to see what would happen next. Now you have four of them all in one. You won’t be disappointed as you read each of their stories as they all figure out how to handle the success of being in a band and also how to find and keep the one they love. So good!
Pat
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This great box set will keep you totally enthralled as you read each book! All of the books in this box set have well written storylines and the characters are so well developed that as I turned each page I was drawn deeper and deeper in as each character's story unfolded!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Danielle
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great boxed set

What more can you ask for in a boxed set than the first four installments in the Reckless Beat series.

Loved all the Reckless Beat books and would recommend this series to anyone who enjoys a bit of rocker romance.
Jeanne
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my absolute favorite series. Follow the guys (and ladies) as they figure out life and find love while living in their rock star world. There are a lot of obstacles for some of these couples, but love finds a way for them. This author has become one of my favorites!
nicola wilson
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok read

I liked mason and Sydney story got a bit boring during Blake story but easy read laying by the pool
Coralee Corrigan
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beyond amazing read and series. U won’t be able to put these books down till u finish them . Highly recommended everyone to read this series
Robin Lang
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These guys have taken my heart! I loved these books and they have become some of my favorites! I recommend them to all my friends!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great series, I love eden summers reckless beat boys so much.
I 100% reccomend this box set why not get 3 books with 1 purchase.
Nancy Tamez
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love them

Three very hot Rock Stars and awesome women for them!
All three books are very entertaining and I really enjoyed the
camaraderie between them.
Bev Ross
Love this series!

Love all the guys from Reckless Beat! So sexy and funny! Romantic stories! Very entertaining watching them all fall!! Awesome set!
Emma Graham
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reckless

Loved this box set with all the characters of reckless beat the underlying stories reverberate this all together o can wait to read the next in the seris
Kimberly N. Shehady
Great series

Loved the Reckless Beat box set. Well written, good characters, hot scenes. I can’t wait to read the next installment.
Anna
Mar 15, 2018
Tania Mahoney
Jan 29, 2018
Montal
May 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK
Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .
More about Eden Summers

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Kate was the ultimate bad influence. One-hundred percent sexy confidence wrapped in a blonde bombshell package.” 4 likes
“He grabbed a pancake off the nearest plate, tore a bite-sized piece off, and held it in front of her lips. Her nostrils flared slightly and she closed her eyes with a soft moan. “Those smell divine.” Almost as good as you. Her tongue snaked out, enticing him to place something entirely different against her mouth. He could already feel the slide of her tongue over his shaft, the way she’d suck him deep, making him groan.” 0 likes