Start by marking “Midnight Valentine” as Want to Read:
Midnight Valentine

Midnight Valentine

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  1,700 Ratings  ·  351 Reviews
True love never dies.

Megan and Cassidy were childhood sweethearts who thought they would be together forever. Fate had other plans. Soon after they were married, Cass’s life was tragically cut short. Still grieving her soul mate five years later, Megan moves to the small town of Seaside, Oregon, hoping to rebuild her life.

Her first night there, she meets the town recl
Published February 6th 2018 by J.T. Geissinger, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Valentine, please sign up.

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Image result for midnight valentine j.t. geissinger

“How can you remember someone you’ve never met?”

Midnight Valentine is by J.T. Geissinger. This is my second book by J.T. Midnight Valentine is one of those rare books you come across that just leaves you breathless, that the characters become a part of you. That the maximum five star rating is not nearly enough!

Image result for midnight valentine j.t. geissinger

Megan Dunn had the perfect life. She was married to the love of her life, her sweetheart since she was six years old, Cass. But, he was tragically taken from her much too soon. They’d
KAS
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 There Are No Coincidences!! Stars

Well, daggum! What a way for me to be introduced to a new author! This book is Amazing and so is Ms. Geissinger's writing abilities.

She pulled off heartache, humor, and a beautiful, unexpected love story in one page turning read. Destiny and fate take center stage in this alluring plotline which instantly pulls you in. The characters are so raw, so real, so remarkable.

I simply could not get enough of this story ...... could not get enough of Megan and Theo.
Bibi
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Thanks to JTG for refraining from writing the ending she thought this book needed (you saved me from having an ugly-cry meltdown). Additional thanks for such an emotional, gripping story.
Alex ♈
5 💝 you make all my broken parts bleed 💝 stars!

Books like this is a main reason I love reading.

There are books and there are Books. This one was The Book.

A perfect (and sometimes even weird) mix of pain and grief, but at the same time humor and light.
Beautifully written. Deep, raw, sincere, tragic, happy – real.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HEROINE!!!

I floved this woman. MY kind of a heroine. Strong, sassy, sarcastic, but also vulnerable, kind and feminine.

She not only spoke cool lines, she lived them!
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

"No amount of logic in the world can explain your connection with Theo Valentine."

J.T. Geissinger delivers a VERY entertaining and well written story. I was anxious while reading it trying to figure out what is the handyman in this beautiful seaside town's deal. Getting to the whys was the best part of the story for me. I truly loved the journey!

description

"I loved her long before we met."

However, the whys just didn't wow or work for me... (view spoiler)
Snow

I'm deeply touched by this story...

"Death doesn't end a relationship. Only a life."

Megan Dunn has lost the love of her life five years ago and has been actively in therapy for the last two, yet she still lingers on to her lost love, re-living the very tragic moment through the "survival guilt". She leaves Phoenix and moves to Seaside, a small coast town buying a house The Buttercup Inn that has been a long awaiting dream place of hers and her late husband. The residence is in bad shape and
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Mindy Lou's Book Review
You kill me JT Geissinger! What an emotional journey you just took me on. I’m not sure my heart could have taken much more and I regret nothing. Incredible! A truly beautiful story about a love that will never die.

Midnight Valentine is about a girl who grows up with a boy, marries boy, then loses boy. How do you survive the death of the other half of your soul? This is what Megan has been trying to learn for the past five years. When therapist don’t help, she decides it’s time to start over and
Dri ✰
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 2018-favorites
★ 5 Unique & Wonderful stars!!! ★

“Loneliness recognizes loneliness, like the howl of a solitary wolf rising to meet the distant cry of another on a cold winter’s night.”

E a felicidade de encontrar mais um favoritíssimo esse ano?
História única e tão envolvente, com personagens fascinantes!
A Megan com certeza é a melhor mocinha de 2018 até agora! O seu humor, a sua força e o sarcasmo que ela muitas vezes usa como armadura totalmente me ganharam, rs. Mocinha foda e que não leva desaforo pr
Olga therebelreader
***A solid 5 star read!!***

"Whatever happens, she’s the true north my soul will always point to."

My first read by J.T. Geissinger really blew me away! This is truly a unique romance story. It deals with reincarnation and eternity loves. A little of everything to keep the reader fully engaged until the last word is uttered.

“One lifetime wasn’t enough to love you."

Megan is a woman pushed beyond her limits, and I ached for her as she experiences her own torment. She does have a vulnerabili
Dilek VT

This is a book about a love that transcends time. It is about reincarnation; you understand it at the very beginning because the book begins with this awesome poem!

Megan lost her husband, the love of her life, her soul mate 5 years ago and she is still grieving for it.

Theo had an accident 5 years ago and he has been mute since then; no one knows why.

When Theo and Megan meet for the first time, it is like a thunderstorm…

He is wild, actually both pissed and anguished. She doesn’t understand why.
Paige
This book was unputdownable. Absolutely magical. With a different spin on a love story, my first book by this author was a beautiful experience.
Carvanz
There are just no words to explain how I’m feeling right now after closing the last page of this book. No words. It was so much more than what I was expecting. The romance was exceptional but the true heart of this story left me feeling wrung out and my mind all awhirl.

Meagan’s husband, Cass, died five years ago after a tragic accident. She has not moved on. She has grieved but it has not brought healing. He was the love of her life. She lost so much the day she lost him but one thing she still
Malene
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5-4 Stars

J.T. Geissinger can write. No question about that. I enjoyed Midnight Valentine. I’m fascinated with religious, supernatural and paranormal topics so when reincarnation was introduced in this story I was intrigued. Especially when you incorporate it with a strong love story. Megan and Theo’s story was great and I thought their road towards acknowledging the impossible was angsty and emotional as hell. For some reason I felt the story was lacking something. Megan was a feisty and funny
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
ALL THE STARS

Midnight Valentine by JT Geissenger is breathtakingly and hauntingly PERFECT! It’s my favorite book of the year thus far. This book was completely unexpected and stole my heart.

Theo and Megan are the most intriguing characters I’ve ever read. The story is absolutely amazing—beautiful, smart, and dazzling. The intricacies of the plot and characters has completely blown me away. This is the type of book that will stay with me ALWAYS. It’s profoundly moving! I’m in awe of the masterf
J.T. Geissinger
Nov 13, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
*SNEAK PEEK*

My insomnia that night is worse than usual. Despite my decision to keep things pure business between Theo and me, my mind runs on a hamster wheel, going over and over every look, text, and email that has passed between us, furiously trying to read between the lines of all that he doesn’t say.

Considering he’s mute, that’s a lot.

At midnight, I give up and rise from bed. I go stand at the patio windows and stare out at the ocean, black as the sky. Neither has any answers for the questi
Leonor
Feb 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe
3-3.5- stars????

description

I tried to like it and even though I very much liked the heroine she wasn't the problem. If she was the only character in this book then I would have rated it 5 stars.
The hero? I couldn't connect with him. Maybe because I didn't get his POV, it would've helped a lot if I read his thoughts. I didn't actually feel any chemistry or connection between them two.
Also the ex fiancé is still living in the same town they are living in. Talk about awkward.
Doesn't matter that she's pregnant
R. Kitt
4 Denver Omelets and Key Lime Pie Stars

What a heartfelt story this was, filled with a... unique kind of love.

32 year old Megan Dunn has accepted a past tragedy that happened 5 years ago, but she never really moved on from it. She picks up and moves to Seaside to start fresh by buying a B&B. That's where she meets a man named Theo, a disgruntled man, to only her it would seem.

Theo Valentine runs his own construction company and has a few confusing secrets that he keeps to himself, behind his
Carol
5 stars.
Emotional and poignant romance.
Do you believe in life after death?
J.T. Geissenger writes a deeply emotional, thoughtful book that has more than it's share of sadness and heartbreak.
I was very touched by this story.
Recommended read.👍👍👍
Stacie
5 "Come back to me." Stars

"Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there. I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there. I did not die." ~ Mary Elizabeth Frye

“How can you remember someone you’ve never met
My Pink Fairytales

"One lifetime wasn’t enough to love you."

One of the most amazing love stories I ever read! Cross my heart.
I've always believed that there's only one soul mate, one big love for each of us in our lifetime. This book proved me wrong.

I've never put much thought in reincarnation, but it's not something I dismiss completely. I love the concept of serendipity and this book is so full of it, that it's scary.

"How can you remember someone you’ve never met?"

This book gave me so many goose bump
Mandy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ann Lou
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it! A refreshing read but I fell in love with it, all the same.

By the way, I loved the heroine so much. One of the best I've read, there is. Here are quotes as testament of my love for her.

"What he doesn't know about me is that I'm not the girl who wilts when confronted with awkward or potentially dangerous situations. I'm the girl who bares her teeth and growls" (go girl! *grins*)

"Why is it that when a woman's been through a lot, she's expected to handle it gracefully with fake smiles
Dísir
The allure of reincarnation for some, is that there is a true love that never dies, that lovers can always find themselves lovers again in some other lifetime, reborn in different bodies—that bit I can understand.

‘Midnight Valentine’ however, takes this in a direction that doesn’t sit at all well with me and I’ll say from the start that there isn't anything wrong with the engaging writing, or the snarky personality of Megan that I love but that I had some serious, personal issues with the entir
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo 013E991F-7E07-447C-BB52-212C2AC1E441_zpswnuzbg7o.gif

Wow. This book is not at all what it seemed. Throughout the entire story, my mind played tricks on me. I am a serious over-thinker and one bit of advice with Midnight Valentine- don’t over-think. Take each page, each chapter as it comes. Meet our heroine, a young widow who ventures to Oregon in search of a new start. She purchases an old dilapidated Bed and Breakfast and begins her search for the perfect contractor to transform it to the dream B&B she and her late husband dreamed they would
April
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gotta love a HEA!!

Such a sweet read. I enjoyed the writing style and how well the book flowed. This book definitely had the mysterious thing going on along with a very heart felt love story. Megan was funny and i loved how sarcastic she was. True love lives forever!!
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like

Dear Ms. Geissinger,

A few days have passed since I finished reading Midnight Valentine. And I really needed that time to gather my thoughts and feelings. Let me open with a “Thank you” - from the bottom of my heart … THANK YOU FOR CHANGING YOUR MIND (I can only remember once when I told an author this before and the situation was very similar)… The other option you had was NO OPTION – so please all artists freedom cast aside DON’T EVER DO THAT … no matter how much it tempts you DON’T … please p
Robyn
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Sweet Pea Stars

Wow...this was so different—such a uniquely wonderful story! I knew Theo, had a story few truly knew. I could sense his unmistakable connection to Megan early on. What a journey these two went on, until their paths came together. Even though we mostly hear from Megan, I hung on everyone of Theo’s expressed thoughts:

“How can you remember someone you’ve never met?”

“You make all my broken parts bleed.”

So grateful for Theo’s POV, in the epilogue! I was dying to know his innermost
Julie
This story had soooo many feels! Gah! I can’t even.. and that ending?! I am extremely happy this author chose the avenue she did. After all the heartbreak and confusion...Meghan and Theo earned the chance for more. Just that. More.

And thanks to Carol for putting this book on my radar!
AvidReader
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a 5+ star read.

I loved everything about this book! There are some stories that you will never forget. Theo and Megan’s is one of them. It reminded me another reincarnation romance book which was my wattpad favorite.
I don’t want to give you any spoilers, so I’m keeping this short, just go and read this. It’s kindle unlimited.
Megan is every reader’s dream heroine. Snarky,funny,sarcastic, a tough exterior that hides a wonded vulnerable core and fiercely loyal. The love she shared with th
Turning Pages At ...: Midnight Valentine by J. T. Geissinger 73 32 Feb 15, 2018 12:36PM
**Text BOOK to 31996 to get new release notifications**

J.T. Geissinger is a bestselling author of emotionally charged romance and women’s fiction. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books have sold more than one million copies and been translated into several languages.

She is the recipient of the Prism Award for Best First Book, the Golden Quill Award for Best Parano

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Atheists Who Kneel and Pray
  • Hold On My Heart
    $4.49 $0.99
  • One Day
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Wicked Love (Wicked White #3)
  • Water from My Heart
    $9.99 $3.99
“Why is your nose so red?
Snort coke much?

“Okay, Sunshine, it’s on,” I mutter, then type.

Charming. That’s called walking-in-cold-wind nose. However, if I knew I’d be bumping into you,
I’d definitely have turned to drugs to help me through the trauma.”
0 likes