Start by marking “Serendipity: A Christmas Novella” as Want to Read:
Serendipity: A Christmas Novella

Serendipity: A Christmas Novella

Do you believe in fate?
I never did until I met her,
We were strangers,
Brought together by chance,
Bound together by choice,
Each trapped within our own limitations,
Struggling to break free,
Aching to fly,
A moment changed everything we once knew,
But sometimes a moment is all it takes.
ebook, 1, 120 pages
Published December 15th 2017 by Jo-Anne Joseph

To ask other readers questions about Serendipity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serendipity

Jenny Prose
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great story, perfect for the holidays.

Serendipity is the perfect novella to read curled up in front of the fire drinking a cup of tea and enjoying a holiday story.

4.5 Stars
Leigh Lennon
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This a sweet story about how the heart wants what it wants and sometimes the mind can't compete with it. Great little Christmas feel good read!
Leigh Roos
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Serendipity is a story of betrayal and of souls lost then found. Carter is running from lost love and Blair is searching for herself. Their serendipitous crossing of paths on their respective journeys begins a new chapter for each of them. Carter will need to decide whether time invested in his shattered relationship is worth saving and Blair will need to choose between the life to which she has become accustomed and is comfortable with or whether to take a chance with change.

The author did an a
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carter and Blair set the tone for this story so eloquently. Carter is devastated after surprising his fiancé and in fact getting one himself. He takes off to calm his soul and anger of the two people he trusted the most. Blair is a free spirit. She has a decision to make and is at a crossroads in her life. When she first encounters Carter she can feel his pain cause by his fiancé and best friend. Taking it upon herself, she decides to help Carter through his pain and in doing so finds the answer ...more
Joy Westerfield
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True Love

Wow! What can I say, this book was amazing. This author has such a beautiful way with words. She makes you feel like you are right there with the characters. The book is about Blair, a free spirit who needed a bit of a getaway to find herself. She meets Carter, who himself is on a getaway. They befriend each other and yet, sparks fly. Do they get together? While this may be a short story, it enthralled me from the very first paragraph. It's emotional, it's beautiful, it's perfection. Pl
Mary
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a delightful heart warming story. I really enjoyed this story that was sweet, heartfelt story full of hope. It's amazing how fate works. When you least expect it ... fate steps in. This was a quick well written story that was touching. I loved the characters as well. This is the first book I have had the opportunity to read and hopefully will not be my last.

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.*
BookAddict
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another wonderful story from an author whose work is full of heart, hope and surprises. Blaire and Carter's story is delightful and lighthearted yet poignant and heart wrenching and has the power to make you view coincidence and happenstance in a new light. This is a quick, captivating holiday read that warms the heart and is sure to please.
LaTonya
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-own
I hate short stories because I always want so much more than what we get. However I love them as well because if it’s good writing you can fall in love with the characters in that short time! Blair is everything I want to be in life. She reminds me of Kate from Bright Side and of Mayce a childhood friend of mine. Such beautiful souls!
Tanya
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This will make you want to believe in fate. They never did until they met each other. They were strangers brought together by chance . They are bound by choice. A moment can change everything. This is what happens so dead to see what it is

Kimberly
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is beautifully written and the author has packed a lot into the short story. The story is a quick, captivation holiday read that warms the heart and it is sure to please the reader. The story touches on finding love in the most unexpected places with the most unexpected person.

ROBIN RUIZ
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a short story! I am not usually a fan but this book changed me! This was beautifully written and the author packed a lot into this short story. The characters were well written and the story moved quick! I liked Carter and Ash and I didn't want to have to make the decision Blair had to make !!!
Tiara Giles
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jo has done it again

This woman's words always has me crying for hours. I swear! If you want to feel fresh after shedding some good ole tears please do yourself a favor. Her books bring life.
Auden Dar
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful novella that I read in one sitting. Serendipity touches on finding love in the most unexpected places with the most unexpected person. Ms. Joseph writes beautifully and leaves you rooting for both men.
Karen
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is emotional, heartfelt and intriguing romance. The characters are strong, patiently trying to find love in unexpectedly in other places. It is written well. I liked reading this book.
Thi
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I felt so much for Carter and what he experienced. It’s hard to get beyond the betrayal of two people he trusted but I’m glad he found Blair.
Gina Burkart
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet read that will have you loving this story as it is perfect story for a cold night to read. This story will grab you by the heart.
Janine Chetty
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Story was enticing but I need to know more.
Stacy
May 15, 2018
Nancy George
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jo-Anne has done it again. She will keep you guessing at every moment in the book. My heart actually hurt for Blair in this one. How can you choose? The message is clear though. Make the choice that is right for your heart no one else but you.
Angela K. Parker
Jul 31, 2018
Leigh Roos
Nov 27, 2018
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully written and touching novella, I loved Blair's story and her love for two men: Asher and Carter. This was penned in such detail that I felt like I was there, in their heads, experiencing all that they were. This book carries you on a ride of emotions: love, heartache, betrayal, anger, hatred, hope, confusion, despair and back to love again. It is a definite must read!
Nicole Brown
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do you believe in fate? Well you may after reading this novella. What a spellbindingly good read. Quick read and wonderful to boot. Jo-Anne is fast becoming my favorite author to read. She will be on my one click radar for many many years to come. Surprisingly beautiful story. Cant wait to see where she takes my favorite characters too. I so hope she continues writing because this book was super awesome just like her others. Do yourself a favor and one click this author. She is worth your time a ...more
Rossana
Jan 02, 2019
Paula Albert
Jan 16, 2018
Jo-Anne Joseph
Nov 14, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Nisha Tissoo
Linda Dunn
Amanda Lee
Clare Harrison
Dec 06, 2017
Jo-Anne Joseph is an indie contemporary romance author, dreamer, doer, artist with a flair for creating stories about the seemingly impossible and second chance romance. Along with a passion for writing, she is an avid reader and enjoys painting and coloring. She also has a deep love for poetry and prose. Her lifelong love affair with words started at a young age and resulted in her debut novel In ...more