Start by marking “Beyond the Lights” as Want to Read:
Beyond the Lights

Beyond the Lights

She’d do anything for her best friend.

Hollywood makeup artist, Addie Mae Turner will never forget where she came from. And when her childhood friend is having her first baby, Addie runs back town to throw the most memorable baby shower to date. Getting her friend’s older brother to help is just icing on the cake.

He’s not impressed with her glitz and glory.

Sawyer Jackson is
ebook
Published December 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Beyond the Lights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond the Lights

Start your review of Beyond the Lights
❤️Melanie G.
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a crazy fast read. I enjoyed the story but it seemed that once I got into the story, it was over.
Gwen Shafer
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing little fast paced love story. I loved how again this takes place in Mason. Mason is just a great place for a storyline. I enjoyed this one very much only because it involved football but because it was a great story about finding that one no matter what is between you. Sawyer finally gets his dream job. But will he realize that he wants the one thing that has been a pain in his butt since they were kids. Addie Mae comes back to surprise her best friend not knowing that she has feeling ...more
April Symes
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-review
Such a sweet and sassy love story which takes place in Mason TX. Sawyer & Addie Mae make a fantastic couple and their love story revolves around football and the love a woman has for her best friend’s brother. It was so good and just perfect for the Wanted series novellas.

My Rating: 4.5 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."
Rebecca Arbaugh
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Aw! I loved this! Sawyer and Addie Mae was just added to my favorite couple list! Hate that it was short though! Definitely felt it could have been longer! Loved it still!
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has secrets, second chance at love, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the wanted series as these novellas take place in the same series:
Wanted (Wanted, #1) by Kelly Elliott
Shari Davis
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Sweet Secret Crush Romance
Can two secret crushes turn to a HEA
Our heroine and hero knew each other for most of their lives
They both had a secret crush on the other when they were in high school
Today our heroine is a makeup artist in LA while our hero is a football coach in their hometown at the same high school they attended
They grew close even though at times she frustrated him while they were planning by calls and texts his sister her best friend's baby shower
When she comes home for the baby s
Linda McKay
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Beyond the Lights" refers to the lifestyles of two people who grew up together in a small Texas town: Addie Mae Turner is a makeup artist for clients in Hollywood spotlights, and Sawyer Jackson is the hometown football coach making his team winners under the Friday night lights. They've secretly crushed on each other since grade-school days. Addie has come home for her best friend's baby shower and runs into Sawyer — finally! — straight into his arms. But can her flashy tinseltown life ever mes ...more
Julie Kirby
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First ever story I've read by Casey Peeler, and I do believe I'll be back for more.

This was a slow burner, not quite instalove, as Addie and Sawyer had known each other for a very long time. I'm really enjoying small town love at the moment, and this was a cute story, best friends smoking off limits,hot brother, but love has a funny way of staying hidden.
The secrecy of Pilkington the baby shower have them purpose, which I think helped them move from being each others plans in the butt to close f
Melissa
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A slow burn romance story set in Mason Texas. Addie left her hometown to pursue her dream of being a makeup artist and she's made it in Hollywood but she's still a country girl at heart. She's going back for her BFF's baby shower and she's recruiting Sawyer her friends older brother.
Mason can't look beyond the glamour of her profession and he's not impressed but being in close quarters organizing the baby shower he may find out how wrong he was.
Their chemistry is explosive and to them, it might
Sheila
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet clean romance with Addie and Sawyer who have known each other for years as Addie and his sister Madelyn are friends. Addie left their small town but came back to give a surprise baby shower and Sawyer is helping her. Addie is so sassy and cute and the football coach Sawyer are made for each other. Enjoyed their chance for love after knowing each other for years and just maybe it's time for Addie to come to her roots.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leav
MoonGarden
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely friends to more story

This is the second book I've read lately about a Hollywood make up artist, and a Cowboy from Texas! Although sharing an overall theme, the books are nothing alike. I liked that the couple shared history, a LOT of history. They really knew one another and had a foundation of friendship on which to build when they finally acknowledge to one another that an attraction exists between them (my favorite trope).

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volunt
Lauren
3.5 Stars
This story is short, fast paced and sweet. I read this book in one sitting and was left wanting more. I really liked Addie. She was a good friend to Madelyn. I liked the effort she put in and the determination to make her best friend happy. I didn’t love Sawyer but I didn’t hate him either. His assumptions about Addie annoyed me. I wanted to shout at him to open his damn eyes and see what was right in front of him.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow and a nice read.
Chrystalynn
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly felt like this was a good hometown read. It was a quick read, but so well put together considering. The characters were enjoyable and you rooted for Sawyer. Addie Mae was such a lovable character. Her love for her hometown and well as the city lights was so realistic to present days. She to this book being a shorter read I don't want to give to much away, but if was an enjoyable read non the less.

I received this book as an ARC and am giving my honest opinion
Sarah Dale
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this fast paced, sweet love story. The fact that is features football, best friends brother and is set in Mason then its griping and a great addition to this Kindle World Series.

Sawyer and Addie Mae are so sweet together, their connection and chemistry is beautiful to watch develop and blossom.

I voluntarily reviewed and Advanced Readers Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review from the author and Inkslinger PR

Jennifer Richey
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet story Addie Mae heads home to threw a babyshower for her bestie with her bestie brother sawyer. But could something happen between those two!

Laura Voss
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a copy for review purposes.
Beyond the lights is a sweet, southern, clean romance that you can fly through. I really liked Addie and Sawyer, but I felt like just as I was getting into their story it was over. I want more.
poppy
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love a best friends brother romance so Sawyer and Addie's story was just perfect for me, I was pulled right into this sweet little read it was really good with super characters that you cannot help but like and root for them. A nice clean small town romance and a super read
Kimberly
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet small town romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable quick best friends brother romance read.

Heather andrews
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer is so sweet, "...I want everyone to know you’re my girl cheering me on in the stands, but it’s what happens when those lights go out that matters most.” I liked this book.
Stories in Review
Very good story. No steam, but still a great read.
Vickie Hopkins
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book
Andrea
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Sawyer & Addie Mae's sweet love story!!! Laugh out loud and full of warm and fuzzies!!! ...more
Messy Bun Book Blog
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS STORY!!

Sawyer and Addie just make you so stinking happy! This was just a sweet story (and Addie has plenty of sass!) I adore best friend brother romances and this one was spot one!
Amanda
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was sooo cute. I really enjoyed it. I gave it 4 stars because of how rushed the ending seemed and loose ends. Other than that, it was a quick enjoyable read.
Barbara
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short fast to read story, it is well written and one I enjoyed reading. Hollywood makeup artist, Addie Mae Turner and her best friend's older brother Sawyer Jackson the high school football coach plan his sister's baby shower. Sawyer is not going to get lost in Addie Mae's looks or so he thinks after all she is city and he is country. Once they meet again they find that they have feelings for each other. But is there going to be a happy ending especially with how far they live apart. I receive ...more
Amber Britten
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!

I absolutely loved it! I hate how short it is. Hopefully we get more on Addie Mae and Sawyers story!. Can’t wait for the next book.
Heather
Dec 09, 2017
Marla
Dec 17, 2017
Alex
Dec 28, 2017
Tammy Moody hall
Jan 23, 2018

• Mercy (Wanted Kindle Worlds)
  • Found (Wanted Kindle Worlds)
  • Adored (Wanted Kindle Worlds)
  • Church Bells (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Another Round of Whiskey (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Blurred Lines (Wanted Kindle Worlds)
  • Everything I Needed (Wanted Kindle Worlds)
  • My Unexpected Cowboy (Wanted Kindle World)
  • City Girl's Cowboy
  • Love Again (Cowboys and Angels, #4)
  • This Love (Cowboys and Angels #6)
  • Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels #5)
  • Reckless Love (Cowboys and Angels, #7)
  • Desired (Wanted, #6)
  • Play Me
  • #LoveToHateThatBoy
  • #TheRealCinderella
  • Seduce Me (Austin Singles, #1)
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca