Start by marking “Beyond the Lights” as Want to Read:
Beyond the Lights

Beyond the Lights

She’d do anything for her best friend.

Hollywood makeup artist, Addie Mae Turner will never forget where she came from. And when her childhood friend is having her first baby, Addie runs back town to throw the most memorable baby shower to date. Getting her friend’s older brother to help is just icing on the cake.

He’s not impressed with her glitz and glory.

Sawyer Jackson is
ebook
Published December 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Beyond the Lights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond the Lights

❤️Melanie
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a crazy fast read. I enjoyed the story but it seemed that once I got into the story, it was over.
Gwen Shafer
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing little fast paced love story. I loved how again this takes place in Mason. Mason is just a great place for a storyline. I enjoyed this one very much only because it involved football but because it was a great story about finding that one no matter what is between you. Sawyer finally gets his dream job. But will he realize that he wants the one thing that has been a pain in his butt since they were kids. Addie Mae comes back to surprise her best friend not knowing that she has feeling ...more
April Symes
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-review
Such a sweet and sassy love story which takes place in Mason TX. Sawyer & Addie Mae make a fantastic couple and their love story revolves around football and the love a woman has for her best friend’s brother. It was so good and just perfect for the Wanted series novellas.

My Rating: 4.5 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has secrets, second chance at love, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the wanted series as these novellas take place in the same series:
Wanted (Wanted, #1) by Kelly Elliott
Saved (Wanted, #2) by Kelly Elliott
Faithful (Wanted, #3) by Kelly Elliott
Believe: A Wanted Christmas (Wanted, #3.5) by Kelly Elliott
Cherished (Wanted, #4) by Kelly Elliott
A Forever L
Julie Kirby
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First ever story I've read by Casey Peeler, and I do believe I'll be back for more.

This was a slow burner, not quite instalove, as Addie and Sawyer had known each other for a very long time. I'm really enjoying small town love at the moment, and this was a cute story, best friends smoking off limits,hot brother, but love has a funny way of staying hidden.
The secrecy of Pilkington the baby shower have them purpose, which I think helped them move from being each others plans in the butt to close f
Lauren
3.5 Stars
This story is short, fast paced and sweet. I read this book in one sitting and was left wanting more. I really liked Addie. She was a good friend to Madelyn. I liked the effort she put in and the determination to make her best friend happy. I didn’t love Sawyer but I didn’t hate him either. His assumptions about Addie annoyed me. I wanted to shout at him to open his damn eyes and see what was right in front of him.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow and a nice read.
Sarah Dale
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this fast paced, sweet love story. The fact that is features football, best friends brother and is set in Mason then its griping and a great addition to this Kindle World Series.

Sawyer and Addie Mae are so sweet together, their connection and chemistry is beautiful to watch develop and blossom.

I voluntarily reviewed and Advanced Readers Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review from the author and Inkslinger PR

Heather andrews
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer is so sweet, "...I want everyone to know you’re my girl cheering me on in the stands, but it’s what happens when those lights go out that matters most.” I liked this book.
Stories in Review
Very good story. No steam, but still a great read.
Vickie Wilson
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book
Andrea
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Sawyer & Addie Mae's sweet love story!!! Laugh out loud and full of warm and fuzzies!!!
Rachel
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS STORY!!

Sawyer and Addie just make you so stinking happy! This was just a sweet story (and Addie has plenty of sass!) I adore best friend brother romances and this one was spot one!
Amanda
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was sooo cute. I really enjoyed it. I gave it 4 stars because of how rushed the ending seemed and loose ends. Other than that, it was a quick enjoyable read.
Heather
Dec 10, 2017
Bingeworthy Book Blog
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Beyond the Lights, is a novella that reads much more like the beginning of a longer story that's been cut too short rather than a short story/novella.
Although I really, truly enjoyed the characters and their story, to me, it felt as though there was much more to the story than was shown. Amost as though the characters needed a larger playing span and more chapters to get the full story out of them.
I admit that I finished the book and was a little disappointed that the story ended so shortly, I
Vanessa
Jan 21, 2018
Monique
Dec 09, 2017
Kp
rated it did not like it
Aug 07, 2018
Gloria Perez
rated it it was ok
Jan 17, 2018
Lisa Cochran
Dec 12, 2017
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca