Start by marking “Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)” as Want to Read:
Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)

Crowned by Hate

(Crowned #1)

Some would say I have a privileged life. Daughter of the current President of the United States, wealthy, famous, and all things that some girls wish they had.
Published November 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Crowned by Hate, please sign up.
Babs Brown I found this on the Authors Website,
Book 1 is a full length standalone, but books 2 & 3 will be A LOT longer.
Couldn't find when they are Coming…more
I found this on the Authors Website,
Book 1 is a full length standalone, but books 2 & 3 will be A LOT longer.
Couldn't find when they are Coming out though,hope that helps some (less)

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionCan I just start off saying I HATE cliffhangers? I hate 'em...I hate 'em...I hate 'em. And yes that is me stomping my feet and throwing a tantrum worthy of a two-year-old. *lol* I especially hate them when the book sucked me in and then left me confused as F@CK. Because ladies and gentlemen this was me after finishing this one...

description

So I am pretty much going to go with a less is more attitude with this review. It's a mind f@ck for sure and best gone into without a lot of forethought. It will make th
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Crowned by Hate was a low-key insane book. You can read it and think that it's just your average dark-themed story, but then you'll get the really messed up parts and it will leave you staring wide-eyed at your Kindle as you try to figure out what you just read. The telling of this story was truly brilliant and it makes me question this authors brain just a little bit. Which I mean in a good way of course.

I don't want to go into too much detail about the story and
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

COLOR ME INTRIGUED!

Book 1 of 3.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Natalie The Biblioholic
First of all, Amo… why you do me like that??? That cliffy is going to bother me FOREVER!!

This story gets FIVE STARS just because of how bad it messed me up. Don’t even know what to tell ya smdh!

Alright. I didn’t love Isa. I could barely tolerate her in the beginning. She was immature, dishonest, insincere, rude, and someone I wouldn’t bother with in real life. She put herself in situations that ‘normal’ people wouldn’t dare venture in, and then wondered why her life was messed up. As the da
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
4 Round And Round They Go Nutella Jars

●There was a game that was played that bought anger and rage but she didn't know.

●Knowing the secrets each dark and twisted they didn't just call him wolf just because he could smell blood a mile away.

●Ending a high to pass the time he swore he wouldn't let them figure out what is actually going on cause even the innocent ones were a disaster waiting to be claimed.

●Away from the burden her last name carried she didn't bother with their trivial ways, but e
Susan
Now I understand the genius image on the bookcover....

Oh how I wish I wasn't so committed to my plans to complete my reading challenges for two reasons. I want desperately to read the next book in this amazing saga. And... I would be able to take the time and do a full review presentation. This book deserves more than this, my "review-lite".

" Crowned by Hate" is my first exposure to Amo Jones and I just love her writing style, not to mention her warped sensibilities. I mean this as high praise.
Tongan Book Lover
I don’t even know where to begin. I am distraught. I am confused. I am furious as hell and I am so damn shocked, I’m still trying to pick my jaw up from the ground since I read this book 2 days ago. How can I even begin to put into words just how much of a gigantic mindfuck this book is? There aren’t enough words. I could write pages and pages about it and yet it still wouldn’t be enough to explain the total clusterfuck of a ride this book is. It’s infuriating.

I’ve been eagerly awaiting this boo
-S♡
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
★2 Stars..
Jan
Get's out one of those big foam fingers points and shouts "Mind f**k right here".

I haven't a clue how to begin, I went from trying to get my head around Isa's self destruct rebellious ways putting herself in danger sexually to the suspense and mystery that surrounded Bryant wanting to marry Isa.

A successful business man marry's the presidents daughter and uses blackmail and video footage of Isa's past as leverage to get her to agree.

What starts off as a hate relationship changes to one of att
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
Jesus Christ. I need a minute. Or five. What a story. I swear Amo Jones is the legit boss with sucking you in and spitting you out. She doesn't pull her punches when it comes to her books and will lay it all out there for her readers - sexy or shocking. Crowned by Hate was one of the best mindfks of the year. No doubt. It was sexy, twisted and so intense. I couldn't stop reading the minute I started and all I wanted was more Isa and Bryant. And that ending? OMG. I need book two NOW!!!

So this wil
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Well, I have no words, not really, but hell this book is one of the best Mind Fu*ks I have read.
I am not going to say much as I don’t want to spoil it and I don’t think there is much I can say that will not be a spoiler. So go in blind and just enjoy the ride.

The story the writing is brilliant, Talk about the emotional roller coaster I felt while reading. Angry, sad, confused. loving/hating characters. I had to reread the last few chapters a few times and I still cannot get my head around any of
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Have you ever wanted to read one of those books that totally messes with your head? Where you know that your gonna find it difficult to put a review together as your heads so messed up?? Well get reading Crowned by Hate. It really is an epic read that will play with your mind.

So last night and I read 60% of this book. Going great. Thought it’s a great read and I’ll look forward to reading the rest tomorrow. This afternoon I’ve sat down to finish it and I’m like wtf. The last quarter of this book
Tianna✸loves books✸
Whoaa.....
What th f*cking hell is this?
The h is a stupid, horny and sex addict bitch. And the H is just another revenge seeking dark hero. This book is so disgusting. I don't know what was happening. The h is giving blowjob to a guy who is her bf, who is also bi and also he is her roommate. Then we are getting flashbacks where the h wants to have fun so she and her friend agrees to get f*cked by some sick bastards who wants to f*ck her without limits. And the horny bitch agrees for that. Then in
Anne Milne
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book blew me away it literally left me gobsmacked and left me wondering what I’d just read.

I’m going to tell you absolutely nothing about the story nada zilch nothing hehe! Amo never delivers what I expect after reading the blurb and I love that.

Her imagination is a scary wonderful kaleidoscope of characters that she drops into a story of fu**ed up epic proportions with plot twists you don’t expect that have you questioning everything.

As I read I thought I knew what was going on, was I r
BookSmacked
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I first saw this book I knew immediately I wanted it. From the cover to the title to the teasers I saw on social media and let's talk about that damn tagline. "Are you prepared for the mindfuck of the year?" Well why yes Amo Jones. Yes yes I am.

This is one of those books that you will immediately want to reread.

As I read the book I could feel it in my bones. I kept muttering to myself she's fucking with me. I tried to pay attention to everything my mind swirled thinking what the fuck am I
The Drowsy Bookworm
Update 04/04/19 - Amo Jones' website says she's writing "Crowned by Fate" this year, assuming that is the sequel! eeeeeek!!

I don’t know what it is about Amo Jones but she is great at writing about despicable people and the horrible things that they do in a way that makes it impossible to look away. Sometimes it is inventive and exciting (Silver Swan) and sometimes it is thrown together and awful (Tacet a Mortuis). Crowned by Hate lies somewhere in the middle, but in this case I’m not complaining
Hayley
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy fucking shite! Mind Fuck? Fuck Me this was a mind fuck to end all fucking mind fucks!!

And Bryant! Fuck Me! You Sexy Bastard!! This book left me fucking flabbergasted! It left me well and truly...

Mind. Fucked!!!

Another Fucking Epic Read Amo!! Loved it!!
**bows down to the alpha queen**

Tania
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok So where do i start. This book blew me away.
This book is dark, twisted, fucks with not only your head but also your emotions. It sucks you straight in, it traps you in a world that only Amo can create then spits you right out leaving you completely mind fucked!!!
Isa is the daughter of president of the United States. She's the black sheep always getting in trouble. She meets Bryant Royal and well lets just say there is no love between them only hatred. She is forced into a marriage she never
MillsyLovesBooks
Holy shit Amo Jones you girl can freaking write!!!! My head is fucking blown 🤯 seriously I need to take a damn minute before I fully write my review because shit how do you put words down when your mind just keeps saying what, what, WTF!!!!
Tanaka K
As a blogger, when I read a book, I usually have my review ready the next day. All detailed and all. But when I read Crowned by Hate, I could not come up with a review or words. I was speechless. So I took two weeks for me to figure it out on what to write. I am still overwhelmed and discombobulated about this book because Crowned by Hate just took me on a crazy ride. I am emotional reader. I scream, shout, yell and sometimes cry. But this book had me acting like a deranged lunatic. But boy, was ...more
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This was a fast paced book and I certainly liked the premise. Who doesn't love a love/hate relationship? The push and pull between two people who shouldn't be attracted to each other yet are?
Sadly, the story fell flat for me. The character development wasn't enough for me to invest in the heroes and I didn't connect with them. The ending...I am not sure about that ending. It had the sock factor for sure but for me it had the opposite effect. I don't think the story needed it but I am sure other
Shay
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What in the world did I just read?! My mind is seriously jacked by what I just finished but holy heck was it awesome!!!

This story pulled me in and I don’t know how in the world I got out? Maybe I didn’t...maybe I did. It’s hard to say with the way it ended.

These characters pulled me in from the get go. Their vulnerability tugged on my heart strings and gave me all the feels. You think you know what’s going on but you really don’t. I was shocked a few times because I thought it was leaning towar
Vera M
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All hail to the Queen of Darkness!!
Crowned by Hate is a completely twisted and a delicious mind fuck!!
I felt so many emotions while reading this book. This book is epic!! One of the BEST books I have read in 2017!!!
It was hot, intense and full of so many WTFs!!!
Without saying too much (don’t want to spoil the awesomeness) this book was absolutely phenomenal!! Amo Jones never disappoints!!! I would love to live in her mind for just a day!!
Isa and Bryant took us on a ride!! And what a ride it was!
Allyson Morris
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this in one day just couldn't stop reading had to know what happened. Wish I would have stopped at the end where the author gives you a warning that if you liked the ending you just read the stop. I didn't stop and now I am wondering WTH!!! Great book!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

This book is going to be hard to put words to, because WTF?!??!

Here we have the President's daughter, Isa. She is a rebel, doesn't conform to anything and lives as far removed from her family as they will allow. This whole family dynamic was a bit strange for me and I supposed it might make sense in a book or two but for right now, it was weird.

Isa has done some pretty not-so-daughter-of-the-president type of things and is about to pay the price for some of them with a marriage to Bryant Royal.
Coco.V
Sep 17, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on iBooks today (9/17/18)!💝

Blurb:
Only I'd dream of having a simple life. A life where I wasn't marrying the scariest man I have ever met. Well, I thought I had just met him, but it turns out, there's so much I don't know about myself. That's all thanks to a past so twisted, so warped, that no amount of money, or presidential status
Obsessive Book Whore
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
OMG, what in THE hell did I just read? This may be one of the best books I’ve read this year! It’s raw and twisted. This book was the biggest mind-f**k. These characters were intricately complex and the plot was twisted as all hell. I absolutely loved Isa and Bryant. Classic case of good girl falls for bad boy, but not everything is as it seems.

This author likes to sift her fingers into your mind unknowingly and wiggle them around until you’re hit with a total mindf**k and left with a major boo
Expresso
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’d like to think I’m a reasonably intelligent person. I can pretty much figure out the ending of most books after reading 40% of the story. BUT daggnabit I did not see the ending of this installment! I mean I wouldn’t have seen it had I been standing on the top of the Sears tower with a high powered telescope! Jones completely blindsided me!

In this installment, (yes installment, this is book one in the trilogy) we meet the key players or what I thought were the key players. What I’m clear on i
Amo Jones
Nov 13, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Girls! There has been a slight revamp with the cover! All platforms will be updated over the coming hours, but I imagine Amazon may take a little longer.

Same book, just changed a few things around. Last minute. Because I am me. ;)

Love you all, and thank you for all the support and kind reviews. x
Jamie
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the twisted mind of, Amo Jones, she brings us Crowned by Hate.

Holy hell, does Amo know how to write hot, alpha men! Dudes!

Brantley is the ultimate book boyfriend! He puts dirty, dirty thoughts into my head!
And Isa, oh how I loved Isa right off the rip. We are kindred spirits. Seriously, her wild child, rebel without a cause attitude instantly drew me to her.

There are laugh out loud scenes that legit made me giggle. Hot as hell scenes that had me fanning myself. Dark scenes that made me ye
Let's talk theories (spoilers ALL over this post so be aware). 2 36 Nov 27, 2017 07:16AM
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness #2)
  • All or Nothing (Wicked Games, #1)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
  • Vipers Den: Part One Piper & Kade (Viper's Den, #1)
  • His (Hers, #4)
  • Exchange of Fire (SBG, #1)
  • Crave Me (Luminous, #2)
  • Torrid (Torrid Trilogy, #1)
  • Porter (Dick Dynasty Trilogy, #1)
  • The Truth About Us (Mills Lake, #1)
  • Cowboy Lust (Bakersville Saga, #3 & #4)
  • Captive Films: Season 2 (Captive Films, #2)
  • Obsidian Mask (Lion Security, #2)
  • Nightshade (Redemption, #3)
  • Pinpoint (Point, #4)
  • Wrapped in Shadows
  • Dawn of Eve (Trilogy of Eve, #3)
Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever pla