Start by marking “On the Huntl (Imprints #2)” as Want to Read:
On the Huntl (Imprints #2)

On the Huntl

(Imprints #2)

Why would a contented husband who has it all simply disappear?
Police believe Dennis Briggs left home voluntarily, but his wife is convinced something sinister has happened. In desperation, she turns to Autumn Rain for help. Autumn has the extraordinary ability to read imprints—emotions left on objects that have special meaning to their owners, but what she discovers abou
Published December 20th 2017 by White Star Press

To ask other readers questions about On the Huntl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Huntl

Jacob Proffitt
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is second in the series and I recommend reading them in order as important relationship details build over time. Better yet, start with the pre-story First Touch as it's a an excellent introduction to the characters and the setting.

This is one of those series that build over time, so I'm going to keep this review on the short side (because having read the first, you know about what to expect). I'll say that the series reaches its stride, here, with Autumn taking her determination to pursue
Lola
After reading book 1, I knew I would come back to this series soon and I did. Book 2 in the Imprints series is just as good, maybe even a bit better than the first book. There's a new mystery, lots of suspense and the paranormal aspects is perfectly woven into the plot. This book grabbed me from the start and kept my attention for the whole book.

Autumn has decided to use her ability to see imprints to help people. In this book she gets an unusual case to solve. One of her sister's friends needs
Candy Robosky
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Branton is a rock star. On the Hunt is another awesome adventure for Autumn Rain. I am definitely hooked on the Imprint series. Branton continues to write in a way that makes me feel like I am a part of the action with Autumn. I could definitely see this as a TV series.

I love the connection Autumn has with Tawnia, Jake, Shannon, and Paige. You can easily get how she feels for each of them. I found myself angry whenever Jake's ex was in the story and worried when all of the action went down.

I
Veronica
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was gifted with an advance copy in exchange for a fair and honest review.

The story continues with believable character development, interesting plot twists, and wry humour. Another novel of Teyla's that I greatly enjoyed reading. I hope she will make this into a long series as I'm enjoying following Autumn's adventures.
D'anah
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enticing

The action never ends, just rolls on and on. There's always that elusive thread about Autumn's heritage behind it all. Frustrating. I like stories to come to conclusions. Thanks understand why Author's do this, but still frustrates me. I like satisfying closure. Maybe at the end of the series? Meanwhile, I like the characters and story.
Teya Peck
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series. I love her ability. I love how it's written. Even listening on kindle it catches my attention. I think I beta read it before, but It's irrelevant because I got it and read it again. I loved it even more.
judy easter
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!

This is well written, with interesting characters, and a plot that leads the reader astray often. Anyone who reads paranormal would enjoy this.
Kathy Scott
Jun 14, 2019
Peggy Moran
Jan 27, 2018
Melodi
rated it did not like it
Jan 06, 2018
Julia
Mar 02, 2018
Joyce
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
2nd book as good as the first book. Teyla Rachel Brandon has written a wonderful story. Words can't describe the excitement you feel when reading Autumn Rain.
nalda melbourne
Dec 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Teyla Rachel Branton grew up avidly reading science fiction and fantasy and watching Star Trek reruns with her large family. They lived on a little farm where she loved to visit the solitary cow and collect (and juggle) the eggs, usually making it back to the house with most of them intact. On that same farm she once owned thirty-three gerbils and eighteen cats, not a good mix, as it turns out. Te ...more

Imprints (5 books)
  • Touch of Rain (Imprints #1)
  • Upstaged  (Imprints #3)
  • Under Fire (Imprints #4)
  • Blinded (Imprints #5)