Start by marking “Valiant Light (The Demon Trappers #6)” as Want to Read:
Valiant Light (The Demon Trappers #6)

Valiant Light

(The Demon Trappers #6)

With her wedding fast approaching, as well as her fiancé's investiture as grand master, Master Demon TrapperRiley Blackthorne is just trying to keep Atlanta safe from Hellspawn. When she meets a high-level fiend who claims to be free of Lucifer's control, and allows him to remain at large, she knows there will be consequences.

Denver Beck is facing two major events: taking
Published November 25th 2017 by Nevermore Books

Start your review of Valiant Light (The Demon Trappers #6)
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beck has finally finished all his studies to become a Grand Master, all that's left now is the official ceremony and then he can return to Atlanta to help Riley with the final preparations for their wedding. Riley has been given official recognition as a Master Trapper and she's continuing her magic studies with both the witches and the necromancers alongside training her apprentices so for once in their lives things are going pretty smoothly for the couple. Of course nothing stays that way for ...more
Michelle Esterhuyzen
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, topbooks2020
Great ending to a great series. I would have loved it more if there was more pages to read.
Rose
Actual rating: 0 stars

Well, this was about as exciting as doing my taxes.

description

I’m kind of ashamed to start my year off with such a disastrous book, but since all my books have been stored away in boxes for the first couple of days, my kindle was the only thing I could muster.

I should’ve kept going with the fanfiction, though.

Never mind the book took forever to start, the plot was so vague and insignificant, I didn’t realize the book was ending until the epilogue began.

description

You’d think that there’d be les
Sapphyria
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Valiant Light, the final book in the series, is another excellent book in the Demon Trapper’s Daughter series. Being the last in the series, it is also a sad time for me. I’ve been reading this series since book 1, The Demon Trapper’s Daughter, was released in 2011. Watching the character development of Riley and Beck over the years (book release-wise, not timeline of the series-wise) has been fun, frustrating, and emotional. Book 6 is a wonderful finale to one of my favorite series’ and cast of ...more
Alyshia
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a bitter sweet moment. I can't believe it's over. I read this book in less than 24 hours. I just couldnt put it down. I have absolutely loved every minute of reading the entire series (I re-read the others just in preperation for this books release). There were so many ups and downs for many of the characters. Plus too many close calls for everything to go wrong.

If you have not yet read the other book to this series i would strongly recommend doing so before reading Valiant Light.

I am s
Karissa
Jun 11, 2018 rated it liked it

This is the sixth, and final, book in the Demon Trappers series. This is a series that I keep thinking has ended but then “surprise!” another book gets released in it. This was by far the worst book of the series and didn’t really need to be written. The book moves very slowly and was tough for me to get through. It does tie up all the loose ends from the previous books but it wasn’t very interesting or exciting.

In this book Beck is just about to be made Grand Master and Riley is continuing her
Darcy
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels, ya, demons, 2018
This book brings about a great close to the series. I liked how Riley and Beck kept talking about the wedding despite all the chaos they encountered. The trip to the Vatican was interesting. I liked how Riley rocked them with her thoughts on what was going on and her blessing when she left. It felt like it was almost an acknowledgement of keep doing what you are doing.

There were some quiet moments in this one, those involved all of the central characters giving both Riley and Beck advice or bes
Jessica Tomes
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect conclusion to this story, how this series original ended at book 4 I don't know! I am so glad we got to see the things we did in this book. Riley has matured so much throughout this series, honestly upon re-reading the first book I found her slightly anoying but she has grown up so much and become such a strong female lead. Beck has matured into such a gentleman! This was such a bittersweet book and I dragged it out longer because I found myself not wanting to say goodbye to ...more
Soumika Banerjee
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just when you thought that it was finally time for Riley and Beck to enjoy their life a bit amidst all the hellspawn chaos, trouble ensures. And this time this is some rogue angel who is hell bent on destroying civilizations around him.
This threat is no small one and has the capacity to destroy every single one. Can Riley and Beck save the day? And along with it also save their dream of being together forever?
A gripping tale like all the other installments. This book, the final in the series is
Karen
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
K Whatsherface
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I remember picking up the first book in this series at the library because the cover was pretty. than I fell in love with the story so of course after all these years of enjoying this series I got the print on demand copy of the last book. (the book before it was also pod and I have that one too)
I started reading this a few months ago but kept putting it off. this is the last book in this series. I didn't want to be done and have to say goodbye to these characters. it's been a long ride but I've
Carrie-Ann
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Didn't want it to be over!

I can't believe it took me so long to read the second book after reading the first but when I did I just couldn't put it down. Fast forward almost 2 weeks later and I finished the series! I can't believe how amazing that was. This series is definitely up there as one of my favourites and I'm hoping Jana gives us a glimpse into the future of Riley and Beck at some point. I'd love to see to see how they handle being a Master Trapper and a Grand Master along with being par
doctor
Five stars and could have been better?
Well lets just say I love a lot of the concepts that were introduced in this and I hope to see more of them if the series continues, but they were introduced a bit clunkily into this part of the series. BUT HEY, IT WAS STILL R E A L L Y good I missed these damn kids so much ;o;
Ally Vance
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
What a finish!

This is a series I've read and loved for years and I couldn't have imagined a better ending.
Loads of surprises, new obstacles and battle as to face and overcome. I loved it, and couldn't put it down.
Suzan
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It tied up many loose threads and was such an engaging and enjoyable read! Loved the ending for Riley and Beck although I'd still love a couple of novella's in the future. Can't say what kind of novella's though as that would be a spoiler!
Mike
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

The plot was complex and well structured, yet not too overkill, and everything ended pretty well! I mean I had a couple questions but I always do, and I would have liked an extra hundred pages - but that too I always do. Thank you! And to potential readers I vote yes
Andrea
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very much enjoyed this series. Even get a kick out of the fact it brings up another series I love.
Characters I love and it seems to be the end of them but then again, other items brought up that could either do a spin off or another few books.
Madara
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Had to reread all previous books to understand all. Not big fan of "center of everything" and "saving world", also too much focus on wedding. She 18 for fucks sake. As I said, didn't like"special flower" aspect, but otherwise good read.
Johanna
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, angels, demons
So let’s sum it up: an ok series, some nice fighting scenes, not much mystery and characters come and go, nice topic with the demon trapping, annoyingly perfect or almost perfect main character and a way too perfect happily ever after too predictable.
Sian
Jun 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Greta Riordan
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A wonderful end to the series.
Neela
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
I really struggled with this story. Tbh this would have been better as a novella like mind games.

I skim read it to find out how it all ends. A good series anyway
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
LOVED!!!
Hannah Brown
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome...

Another awesome installment of our favourite demon trappers, action, romance laughter and tears Jana Oliver delivers a thrilling ride. I loved every minute of it. :-)
Crystal Rudd
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
The last chapter before the Epilogue was very funny, cute, and satisfying
Hayley Skene-Smith
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Loved it!! As I have with all the demon trapper series, fab! please let's have another one Jana Oliver 🙂
Danielle
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
So glad they finally got their happy ending. I would still be interested in more books focusing more on Riley’s magic though
Gillian
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I’ve been following this series since the beginning, and I can’t believe it’s over!!! Definitely one of my favorites! It’s great to see Riley and Beck get their happy ending.
Eddie
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Loved every book! Fantastic story and characters . Angels Demons and a lot of ass kicking loved it. Had fun
Chelsea
Good ending to this series. Comes full circle and wraps up nicely

• Dwellers of Darkness (Darkness, #3)
  • Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness, #4)
  • Fire in the Darkness (Darkness, #2)
  • Let it All Burn
  • The Eve Illusion (Eve of Man, #2)
  • Moment of Truth (Love, Life, and the List, #3)
  • Hidden (Hidden Trilogy, #1)
  • Wrath of The Gods (The Titan's Saga #2)
  • Semi-Psychic Life (Glimmer Lake, #2)
  • 10 ting ledere kan lære af Kierkegaard
  • Dream a Little Dream (Dream a Little Dream, #1)
  • West
  • How to Survive an Undead Honeymoon (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #8)
  • Plan for the Worst (The Chronicles of St Mary's, #11)
  • Angel Fire (Angel, #2)
  • Number Neighbors
  • Darkness of Light (Darkness, #1)
  • Harley Merlin 15: Finch Merlin and the Everlasting Vow
Jana Oliver is an international and Amazon bestselling author who lives in Portugal.

Her novels have won numerous awards, including the Prism Award, the Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery and Supense as well as the National Readers' Choice Award.

Her books include The Demon Trappers Series and Briar Rose (Young Adult), time travel/historical mystery (The Time Rovers Series) and paran

The Demon Trappers (6 books)
  • Forsaken (The Demon Trappers, #1)
  • Forbidden (The Demon Trappers, #2)
  • Forgiven (The Demon Trappers, #3)
  • Foretold (The Demon Trappers, #4)
  • Mind Games (The Demon Trappers, #5)