Start by marking “Watch Me Follow” as Want to Read:
Watch Me Follow

Watch Me Follow

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  767 Ratings  ·  232 Reviews
Creep. Freak. Crazy Eyes.
I've heard it all.
Over the years, they've slammed me with every demeaning name in the book.
Their taunts warped me like a steady stream of poison.
Anger replaced anxiety as I started believing the cruelty spat my way.
Until she showed up and changed everything.
Lennon Bennett is pure innocence—warm sunshine breaking apart my stormy existence.
She's e
Published February 2nd 2018 by Harloe Rae

Red Cheeks Reads
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryker and Lennon are two unique individuals who have both battled troubling childhoods and are both suffering with the consequences. Ryker suffers from anxiety and Lennon is very shy and this doesn’t make life any easier for them. As soon as Ryker sees Lennon he knows he will do anything to protect her from the world and anyone who will do her harm. But it is not an easy ride for these two; Ryker is sometimes suffocated in his darkness but Lennon is the sunshine that pushes through and he doesn’ ...more
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
There's something about him.png

How the hell did Harloe Rae make stalking sexy? Well she does it and then some! I had this book sitting on my Kindle for a few hours and I had to put my current book I was reading down so I can meet Ryker. I am soooo glad I did. I may have stayed up through the night, but he was so worth it. One of my favorite things that I love about the author are her words. If I need an escape she is my go to author to get it. Watch Me Follow was no exception. I got lost in the depths of Ryker. I felt the ne
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

It's official! I want someone to be obsessed with me!!!!

RTC. . .
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I sat here for an hour debating over what to rate this, I was at war with myself, going backwards and forwards between 3 stars or just leaving it unrated, but decided on rating it 3 stars as you can see.

Most before me loved this book, I love obsessive stalkers like the next person but something just felt off with this book. To cheesy? To sickly sweet? To rushed? It even hindered me connecting with the characters, a line here or there would've been ok but it just seemed full of sentences that y
Maayan
LIVE! And 99¢ for a limited time!

“No matter where she goes, I’ll always follow.”

Ryker life had been one big void of nothingness. He was bullied and made fun of - all because he was different. It all changed when Lennon - his sunshine - comes into his life.

Ryker was a super unique character. He can't be touched, he suffers from anxiety, he can't be near other people, he can't even hold a conversation. He is a recluse, and from the moment he met her - all his life is devoted to Lennon.

He spend
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Before I begin, I want to say that I will give more of Harloe Rae's work a try in the future. I read this whole book in one sitting, and the writing style made that easy to accomplish. I love stalker novels, and I was really excited to read this one.

In the end, I decided not to rate it, because I think my enjoyment was hindered too much by my expectations. When I think of a stalker romance, I assume it's going to be dark or darkish.

If you love over the top, sweet romance, this one is for you!
Leonor
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe
4 You. Always, You.. stars

Ok... let's be real honest here. If this was real life this man would definitely be in jail. But since this is fiction then All I can say that found this hero to be adorable, he was sweet, always protecting and watching the heroine. I loved him.
Now the heroine even thought she was sweet and an ok heroine, when she finds out the truth about him stalking her she jumps on him, I kinda thought she was more crazy than him at least he came out looking like a sweet guy but her
Olga therebelreader
I devoured this book. It was really good. I will be stalking this author from now on for her next book.
This was a story about obsession. I was very impressed that the author fleshed out the characters. Everything did not magically get better, the characters worked through their issues and evolved.
I enjoyed being inside Ryker's head, and how everything turned out. The author tells us some women need a different kind of romance and I was in the mood for something different.
Not as intense but eq
Maya
3,5 STARS

I can now proudly say that I've finally finished this story. Not because it was bad, but because I don't have time to read books anymore, at least not the way I used to. I know, these are sad days. :(

As for what I think of the book, I think it's super sweet and it touches a more sensitive topic and that is psychical abuse. I felt bad for both main characters, since they both had to go through something no one should ever go through and that is to not have a free will to speak out and t
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
Ok. Uhm.

This was so not for me.

I pushed through it because I don‘t really like to dnf books, but at around 50 % I only skimmed the pages. I even regret doing this.

This was so over the top, I hardly ever read anything like this - and I did read my fair share of possessive, obsessive, unhealthy Heroes.
And I am not even talking about the stalking here, I knew about it going into this book, although it was even worse than I expected. But putting aside that this was really really unhealthy and un
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

This one was OK if you don't mind all your teeth falling out from the OTT sugary sweet storyline. Also, there is a very fine line between sexy stalking and batshit crazy get a restraining order stalking. This dude WAY crossed the line into batshit crazy territory! *lol*

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Fatimama
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PSA: Stalking is bad in real life

However, in the romance fiction world, it really really floats my boat when the Hero is a faithful stalker and very protective and the heroine actually likes the stalking, which was the case in this book. Hero is so freaking romantic and he’s a virgin as he doesn’t see anyone else except the heroine

Ryker has severe social anxieties that made him unable to pursue the heroine in the first few years so he just resorted to stalking her.

The heroine is so bland and the
Kiki
Review pending

I have mixed feelings right now. The behaviour IS stalking and not something I can condone. I’m not entirely sure how I feel about the premise.
I absolutely hated the heroine though.
She was almost like a vanilla pudding!
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
So....this wasn’t exactly what I was expecting. This was a recommended read and new to me author, so I’m really happy I grabbed it and gave it a shot. Although it’s not what I expected, I’m up for reading more from this author.

Let’s dive in: Ryker and Lennon meet in high school. He’s been ostracized from everyone, but she notices him. Because of that he latches on to her and soon after grows obsessed. The good news is that he truly grows to care for her and he’s super sweet. The bad news is tha
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
There is something about Ryker that is utterly endearing. This hulking, sweet, shy, troubled man with a big brain and a bigger heart. But it was his protectiveness that really got to my heart. There is nothing he would put before keeping Lennon safe. The girl who stole his heart with a smile, the girl he saved when they were nothing but teenagers.

And years later he's still her shadow, keeping her shielded by the ugly of the world, by helping her while staying in the dark. Until she notices him.

L
Cynth
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
+++++ 5 stars .Loved the book.A Great Great weekend Read.
Julia
Could not finish because the heroine and how bland she was. One of my GR friends compared her to vanilla pudding but I would argue that and say she was more like brussel sprouts. At least vanilla pudding is palatable. Which is honestly a shame, because the H's point of view was written 4x better in my opinion. I found his character super interesting and refreshing but I couldn't get past the h and her banal and inert dialogue. And should I even bother complaint about the h's BFF, Lucy? God, I wi ...more
Sanne Heremans
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Watch me follow...

I don't think you'll know what hit you with this one. The story is very unique and despite everything that went on it was still fairly uncomplicated as far as the romance aspect was concerned.

"I like to picture us as two oddly-formed shapes that no one can decipher, but together, we create something magnificent."

This right here is the perfect summary of Ryker and Lennon. Both so shy and private on their own but together they thrive.

"The darkness is strong, a mighty beast set o
ari.
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'm a literary diabetic. It means that too much sugar makes me sick, and the only cheese I love is in my food. Not my book. So I guess it was a total case of me not you.
Katerina
Feb 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
He's some loser man. Stalking her for four years. FOUR years in the shadows is just unacceptable imo. When I want stalker meat, I'd prefer someone who actually makes a move instead of being some stationary humanoid. Not that there's even the smut to balance this bleakness.

He's defo autistic or has some social boundary deformity because his communication with her was poor. He doesn't understand her reactions, and the breakdown of their emotions got to the point where it was like "I made her cry"
Sunniva Dee
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love a good premise, and Watch Me Follow has that to the nth degree.
How can something so crazy, so taboo, as a man stalking a woman for years on end work out?
This can never become right. Or... can it?

image

Clearly, it can, because Harloe Rae has made it into a beautiful thing!
Once you delve into this taboo, you find two souls, two hearts, beating apart and out of sync with society. For Ryker, the world has revolved around Lennon for the last half a decade.
By means of his genius, he's managed to hide
Melissa Ann
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can tell Harloe Rae put her heart and soul into this book! Her characters are so realistic, including their situations. My heart broke for Ryker and his past, but his love for Lennon was incredibly deep and passionate. Lennon, was shy and uncomfortable around people and men with her sheltered past. Fate brought them together in high school and years later Ryker never let Lennon out of his sight. He hides well and watches and protects, even using his tech savvy friend to help. They conquer a lo ...more
Christine
02/03/18 - YAY, I got it on KU!! I will start it tonight when the family goes to bed! Please do not disappoint. I am in a book funk...

02/02/18 - I went on Amazon and it is still on available on Kindle.
Harloe Rae
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
description

Sign up for the Release Day Blitz on February 2nd -- http://bit.ly/WatchMeFollowRELEASE
Promo Post OR Review available!

2OCC Reviews
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
This is one of those books that spoke to my soul. Ryker has to be one of the best men I’ve read so far this year. I know that we aren’t that far in, but he was just that amazing. His internal dialogue warmed my heart and made me swoon so hard. I know this is about both Ryker and Lennon, but this book to me was about Ryker over coming his past and being his amazing self. Lennon was kinda like Ryker, and seeing her come out of her shell, her loving Ryker, it made this book a masterpiece.

I could go
Tia Louise
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahh, I just loved this unique, exciting read. It's a book about obsession, and I really enjoyed being inside the mind of stalker Ryker as he followed and loved Lennon, seeing her in a way she couldn't see herself.

This is my second Harloe Rae book, and she has such a unique and engaging writing style, I hated having to put this book down to do work. (lol!)

Ultimately, it's a beautiful love story about finding the person who knows and loves you for who you are, quirks and all. And it's a little wei
Nerd4life_94
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so beautiful! I can't stop smiling!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Watch Me Follow by Harloe Rae is the story of Ryker and Lennon.
Ryker is a big strong almost 18 year old that is bulled in school and at home. So much so that he feels alone and worthless. Then one day Lennon a new student walks into his class and his self destructive attitude changes slightly. Ryker knows that she is his Sunshine and that he must protect her after another student gets physical with her. From that day forward that is all Ryker wants to do is live in the shadows looking after and
Nancy
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know how to start this review, how to put my words and everything that I felt with this story. I did it like 3 times and no lying I wasn’t satisfied.
This author is not only one of my favs because I love her books, she creates the most amazing books and characters, but with this one? She created a new level.

Ryker is definitely a special one, is a character that I never had the chance and pleasure to read in another book, you’ll love him, feel him and understand him but for that? You’ll n
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Harloe Rae has written another exceptional story and damn it I want more! I devoured this story in one day, which is almost unheard of when I am in the middle of a semester (being an adult really sucks sometimes). The moment I picked up this story I knew that I wasn't putting it down until I finished it from start to finish... Of course it didn't exactly happen this way, but I read until my eyes couldn't stay open anymore and the moment I woke up m
I love getting swept away by a good book and would consider myself a romance junkie. I've had several stories building in my mind for years so I've decided to try writing them!

I'm married to an amazing man and we have an adorable little boy. They are what makes life worth living. I'm also passionate about horses, reading, blogging, and having fun!

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)