Start by marking “Broken Love Story (Love Story, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Love Story (Love Story, #3)

Broken Love Story

(Love Story #3)

Samantha:

I had the perfect life; a husband who loved me, and two kids who were my world.
Until someone else answered his phone and my perfect life shattered.
When he died, I was left with answers he couldn't give me and a box full of lies.
He left me broken.

Blake:
I fell in love when I was fifteen, knowing she was the one.
For five years, she was my everything—my every
Published July 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Broken Love Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Love Story

Alex ♈

I was skeptical about this book, but it turned out to be the BEST book in this series!

Beautiful love story!

Amazing and strong heroine. Loved how she stood up for herself and her kids, loved how she grew the backbone!
Great hero. Genuinely good man!

Some side characters and events were a bit exaggerated, but overall it was a very emotional and lovely read.

Possible triggers: both MCs had deceased exes, but it was solved very nice and respectful.

“What if you find someone who is just as bro
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
Dilek VT

It could be 3 or 4, I just couldn't decide because it is exactly what it is, 3.5 stars for me...

***********************************************

Well, I've done something I guess I never did before and read Book 3 in a series without reading Book 1 or 2. Maybe you had better follow the order to get to know these people better.

***********************************************

The Plot:

We have a deceased husband at the very beginning of the book and two wives left behind!

Yes, two !!!

With t
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
I was going to skip this book, but when I read Leonor's review
(here), I changed my mind.
I loved the story and cheered for our heroine and I wished Eric's soul was burning in the marble of hell.
Our hero is wonderful!
I cried and became emotional in several passages of the book.
I had already imagined what would happen, I think the fruit does not fall far from the tree. It was just as I imagined.
I finished reading with a good feeling, which is rare lately.
Kudos to the author.

My hopes, my dreams—eve
Kiki
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kiki is a sobbing mess just about covers it.
Dee Montoya
Five Healing Stars *****

I simply adored this book. Samantha who was also a victim of Eric’s horrible actions decided to become a survivor instead. And Blake, the man with the broken heart; went from being her lifeline to her salvation. Beautiful!!!!!

photo 4065D89F-D125-4237-93A1-D90446F8694A_zpsjmhb1brn.jpeg

Samantha too, thought she finally had the life she always dreamed of. After being born a crack baby, and growing up alone in the system; she had a handsome husband, two beautiful children and had married into a sweet family. But when the awful lies
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

The grandpa reveal was ridiculous but I did love the heroine and her girls!
Shayna
Top Favorite

“What would you change if you could?”

Natasha Madison is no stranger to my TOP FAVORITES list, and what she brought to the table with BROKEN LOVE STORY, the EPIC finale to her Love Series, just BLEW ME AWAY emotionally, mentally, and physically. Talk about two broken souls brought together by tragedy after tragedy…I’m just so speechless. The crazy thing is, is that I knew what was coming because I’ve read the two books before and it revolves around a single event, and it still completely shatt
AJ
“You think you know? You have no idea!”

4.5 loved-up stars

Ooooohhhhhhh, so beautiful!!! The ending of this series was gearing up to be a good one, and Natasha Madison did not disappoint! She has given us a heartfelt, emotional story that is sweet, swoony and so freaking romantic! With a slow burn romance, a whole lot of surprises and all the feels, I devoured this book in one sitting and I absolutely loved it.

This is Blake and Samantha’s story, and it gives us the other side of the drama that be
BookSmacked
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Broken love was an all consuming story of heartbreak and worlds ripped apart. This story is full of emotion, anguish, anger and moving forward when everything is trying to hold you back.

I’ll be honest I wasn’t sure how Samantha’s story was going to be told. Knowing who she is and even knowing that the past events were not her fault it was still hard to think that her and Blake would be good for each other all thing considered.

Blake’s closes himself off as well and his story is just as sweet as i
Mandy
This was my favorite book in this series. Blake was everything a good book hero should be. Samantha was a strong heroine and I loved how she loved her girls. Slow burn and well developed chemistry with these characters- I really enjoyed this book!
Courtney
4.5 Stars

Oh this story broke me so much more than the first book in this trilogy and I loved it!! Sounds crazy but I love when an author is able to make me feel so much in books.

The title pretty much explains this book - your heart will get broken but Madison does mend it right back up. I was so very excited to read this story since the beginning because I wanted to see what Samantha had endured during this all this. Before I continue - let me clarify that you must read these books in order or
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description

For a few years now Natasha Madison has been my go to author. There is something about her characters and her writing that is not only addicting but also all-consuming. I always finish the novel feeling completed.

Broken Love Story is the final book in the Love Story series.
Blake and Samantha’s story is one that I’ve been highly anticipating for a while now.

Novel Breakdown:

Blake never imagined in a million years he would wake up one morning and receive such devastating news, his brother-in-law i
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
🙌🙌🙌❤❤

The Book Bee
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4-4.5 STARS
"This is how my perfect life became broken."

When I tell you this is the must read series of the year for sweet and engaging storylines, I mean it when I say this is the series you need to read. Let go of your problems, pick up these books, and just smile your way through the entire series. I'm serious. While they are very light on actuality in some aspects, they are very, very on point with sexy and sweet, engaging and perfect.

I said it already in one of my reviews for this
Tania's Book Blog
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Blake is the big brother every girl needs. Book 3 in this series and it starts out with Blake’s POV on the heartbreak his sister suffered. The way he handled everything will just warm your heart. We got to see a side of him that we didn’t see so much in the other two, his huge heart. When Blake met Samantha the widow of his sister husband he was extremely kind to her. He saw the sorrow in her eyes.

Samantha was a widow and mother to two little girls. She grew up in the system and without a family
Selma
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
I've been madly in love with this fantastic series from the very beginning. I've devoured all three books but this one is my absolute favorite. It's an epic emotional rollercoaster that gave me all the feels. All three books can be read as standalones but they are interconnected. It all started with Hailey's grief over losing Eric and her coping with the shock and aftermath of finding out that her deceased husband has lead a double life - with a loving wife and two daughters living next town. Sh ...more
Anna
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Madre mía! What a twisted story, how is it possible??
What an evil people...
I liked this one a lot, what a twist!!
Richelle Robinson
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
So despite being told I should have read the first book to get a better understanding I didn’t read. I pretty much went in head first and blind with this story and I don’t regret one moment of it! Right off the bat this story sucked me in and I knew it was going to be intense and heartbreaking. This was such a messy situation for both characters and this book made my heart race while reading. I’m doing my best to avoid spoilers but this book is all sorts of deep and I’m only up to chapter 7! Nat ...more
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Ever since reading Perfect Love Story I have wanted to get my hands on Samantha's story because while we got Hailey's side of the story, we never really thought of what was going through her mind when she discovered her husband's infidelity. Although my heart broke for Hailey, nothing can compare to how much I felt for Samantha. Like Hailey she had no clue why he did what he did, but unlike Hailey she had two children to raise and her in-laws who t
Jacquie
6 𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓢𝓤𝓜𝓘𝓝𝓖, 𝓤𝓝𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓖𝓔𝓣𝓣𝓐𝓑𝓛𝓔 𝓢𝓣𝓐𝓡𝓢

Broken Love Story is just that...the 𝓘𝓝𝓢𝓐𝓝𝓔𝓛𝓨 incredible love story of two broken people finding their "person" and realizing that love DOESN'T have to hurt when you're with the right one!

I ADORED EVERYTHING about this 𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂, completely 𝕌ℕ𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔾𝔼𝕋𝕋𝔸𝔹𝕃𝔼 story of shattered hearts, forgiveness, betrayal of the highest order and how two souls that were destined to be together overcome it all! The heart-breaking twits and turns, the 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓...this is Natasha Madison at
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Broken Love Story is my new favorite story by this author. It really shows that there is always another side to every story.

Samantha has her whole world falling down around her when she loses her husband, his secrets are discovered, and the only family she has ever know now seem to be working against her.

Blake buried his heart along with his first love years ago. He sees both sides of this tragedy and can’t help but step in when he recognizes someone who seems just as broken as he is.

“What if
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oh my word, I have to say if you haven't read any of this authors books, start with this series. From book one till book three i have been anxious on edge and some parts just crying.
Natasha you made me cry again.

How do you recover from all the lies you find out from your husband. And then you cant even confront him you can't be angry at him scream and shout. And the only person who is there for you is the 'other womens' brother, Blake
Blake has his own sadness and his own issues. But when he meet
Erin Lewis
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Broken Love Story (Love #3) by Natasha Madison

Wow, where do I start? This was one of those books that hooked me from the first chapter and refused to let me go. I went through so many emotions reading this book that I felt like I was on a never ending roller coaster.There was humour, angst, sadness and so much more.

I fell hard for all the characters in this story. Such was the depth and strength of Natasha Madison’s writing and her ability to draw the reader in. This book is a
April Symes
This is the final book in the Love Series . This is Blake and Samantha’s story. What we see is the other side of the drama that started everything and I was enthralled by everything that went on. I was hooked and couldn’t stop reading. This could be read as a standalone but I do recommend that the other books be read first so that you understand what is going on with the storyline. Samantha thought she has a perfect life, perfect husband except for the times he did travel and beautiful children. ...more
Cait's Creatures
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Holy crap I wasn't ready. After reading Perfect Love Story and Unexpected Love Story, I hoped and prayed Broken was about Samantha and Blake. AND HELLO IT WAS. After all my finger crossing and rain dancing in hopes it was this story, I thought I was prepared for their love story.

I.
WAS.
NOT.
READY.

In her way, Natasha Madison seamlessly blended three love stories happening in concert, while simultaneously creating three unique and individual romances that will leave you wanting more. Each piece of
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-Kacie, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Natasha Madison blows me away with all of her books. But this series is seriously the best thing I’ve read in forever. I cannot recommend it enough.

This is part three in the Love Series. All three parts follow the same timeline, but each is in a perspective of a different couple. You know what’s coming each time and it is still heart wrenching.

I had a hunch from the beginning that Blake and Samantha would end up together and I was not wrong. I didn’t think I would like them togeth
Big Joe  Rossi
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It has been a while since I read books 1 & 2 of this series so when I started reading this book I was sitting there thinking, hmmmm, this story sounds so familiar. LOL. Well if you read the first two books you know why. This books is the about the second woman deceived and married to lying scumbag, Eric.

Samantha is the 1st wife, the legal wife, with two young daughters, who's life is destroyed when her lying husband dies in a plain crash, early parts of the book are familiar as we relive th
Melissa
**ARC provided courtesy of InkSlinger PR**

I have been waiting for this book since I read the first in the Love Story books, Perfect Love Story. Now, that being said you CAN enjoy Broken Love Story as a standalone. This story is complex, different, moving and had enough sweetness to make me sigh and tear up. I absolutely loved it.

Samantha is dealt a crushing blow immediately. That's certainly not a spoiler. I wanted to see how she would work through this process, how she'd grow and change. She's
Book Maniac Forever

4 "What Would You Change?" Stars
Broken Love Story is the final book in the Love Series and since the beginning I’ve been curious about Blake and Samantha! With this last story, Natasha Madison sends a delightful message of hope with a beautiful second chance at love!

When Samantha’s husband Eric dies, she’s destroyed. Not only she’s mourning him, but she discovers he had a double life with another woman. She tries to stay strong for her two beautiful daughters, but those revelations complet
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • When It's Right (San Francisco Thunder #3)
  • Darkness Within
  • Anthony (Lucian & Lia Book 7)
  • Flawed
  • Pulled Within (Bar Harbor, #2)
  • Raven (Fight or Flight, #1)
  • Fourth Down (First and Last, #3)
  • Used
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • ReWined: Volume 2 (Party Ever After, #2)
  • Third Strike (Chances, #3)
  • Second Chance (Running Into Love, #3)
  • Learning to Forgive (Learning, #3)
  • See Through Me (Lose My Senses, #1)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)
  • Dragon in the Blood (Vale of Stars, #2)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Love Story (3 books)
  • Perfect Love Story (Love Story, #1)
  • Unexpected Love Story (Love Story, #2)
“I can’t love anyone. I’m broken,” I tell her the truth. “Half of me is broken.”
“What if you find someone who is just as broken as you are and” - she swallows, and her hand comes to my face ans she cups my cheek in her hand - “together, you’re whole.”
0 likes
“I couldn’t picture a day without him now. A man who I hated, a man who slowly fixed my broken pieces.” 0 likes