Start by marking “Perfect Love Story (Love Story, #1)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Love Story (Love Story, #1)

Perfect Love Story

(Love Story #1)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  1,842 Ratings  ·  370 Reviews
When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption.

Hailey
What do you do when you find out your whole life was a lie?

That your husband really wasn't your husband but someone else's.

That the vows you made to each other were simply empty promises.

You pick up and move to the country to start fresh.

Whe
Published May 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Love Story, please sign up.
Christy It’s a 3 book series and it’s the first. Book 2 is up for preorder when I checked today

Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
Perfect Love Story is exactly that. Beautifully, unbelievably perfect. This is one of those books that digs deep right into your heart. That you never, ever want it to end. That you finish and just hug to your chest because it was so utterly wonderful. That is just some of what this book is. Filled with so much emotion it makes your heart hurt, I was captivated from the very first page. I didn’t devour this book, it devoured me.

I was sobbing within minutes of starting this. Natasha Madison writ
Alex ♈
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it

If not for the first 20-25% of the book, I would have clicked 5 stars.

I like a broody hero, but this one was rude, without any reason rude. Fortunately, the heroine wasn’t a wallflower and called him out on his crap!
After he stopped to be an a$$hole, he was actually a very sweet guy. Great father, good son. I felt for him and his past, BUT it wasn’t heroine’s fault and he was unfair at the beginning!

I like my female characters strong and self-confident, but no one (apart from me of cou
Jen
First of all I want to thank Natasha Madison for gifting me a copy of this book and the next two books in the series...as well as “Wrapped Up in Reading “ who put on the contest that I won!!! I was very eager to begin this series as I have read this author’s other books and fell in love with her stories! I do enjoy her style because not only is there passion, romance, and sex; but there is usually an intriguing story to go along with the love!

In this book, we are introduced to Hailey and Jensen.
Dri ✰
May 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
★ 2 stars!!! ★

“It’s not what you went through; it’s what you do after it that defines you.”

Infelizmente esse livro não foi tão “perfeito” quanto eu gostaria.

Até em torno de 20% da história, a leitura foi bem arrastada pra mim e com muitas repetições. O fato de tudo ser narrado de forma rápida não ajudou também.

Não consegui me conectar com a Hailey, apesar da situação delicada a qual ela estava enfrentando, eu não senti absolutamente nada. Ao meu ver ficou forçado o que dificultou sentir qua
Leonor
May 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe-for-me
Dee Montoya
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FIVE PERFECT STARS****

This story is exactly what the title says, a Perfect Love Story. A tale about losing love, healing hearts, and allowing yourself to believe in love again, after a tragedy. Natasha Madison went back to basics and brought us a beautiful story that will make you fall in love. This is truly a book that will sing to your heart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loved all the characters in this story, I loved the writing and the beautiful beach town setting. This was truly the perfect love story.

Hailey though
☽ TheBibliotheque
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faves-romance
"Sometimes no matter how you plan things, how you map it out, life has twists and turns."

I know, that is a zero romantic quote considering I usually pick a pretty darn cheestastic one for my romance reviews. But it's this quote and not any of the other beautiful ones available the one that resonates the most with the story. Because oh holy moses what a story indeed.

Hailey's life is turned upside down when her husband dies, only to discover soon after that he was someone else's husband in the fir
Natasha Madison
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Is there such a thing as a perfect love story?

#PreOrder ➺ Perfect Love Story
is releasing May 1st! PreOrder today

To win a ten dollar gift card, like, comment, share.

Amazon: https://goo.gl/3ej8Tz
iBooks: https://goo.gl/kQuV19
B&N: https://goo.gl/CMBMpj
Kobo: https://goo.gl/hkx7hT

Goodreads →https://goo.gl/6mdRGZ

#perfectlovestory #secondchance #healing #enemiestolovers #love #happilyeverafter
Maria...
"3 Perfect Love Story Stars"

This was a sweet story.

The main character were ok at first and became more lovable as the book was progressing.

Mila was the sweetest baby girl EVER!

Jensen and Hailey's chemistry was ok. But I needed more time with these two being a couple and enjoying their new life together.

There were some great second characters that I loved as well.
Malene
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Love Story is a quick read with some great characters. I enjoyed the story but I wasn’t blown away. I struggled with Hayley and Jensen because of their lacking chemistry. I was mostly intrigued and interested in Hayley’s brother Blake so I’m glad to know he has his own story in this trilogy. Perfect Love Story started out great but I felt that the cautiousness Jensen felt towards Hayley went on for too long and when they finally got together it was too late in the story and for me to enj ...more
Julia's Book Haven
*3.5 Stars*
Andrea Fleury
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect romance

Wow....what can I say other then I cried and I laughed . This was a very sad 😢 book. But then happiness came around.I would give it 100 stars. This is my first time reading this author. Unbelievably wonderful.
Carla Bulian
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,7. Gostei do enredo, e gosto muito dessa autora, mas... achei a história corrida, poderia ter desenvolvido mais para gostar mais dos personagens. No final achei um pouco desconexo do contexto uma certa carta...
Shayna
“So are you going to kiss me or not?”

As you all know, I’m no stranger to the talent that Natasha Madison brings to the table. If YOU are, you need to remedy that ASAP, trust me on this. But even I was skeptical going in to this latest release of hers. In reading just the synopsis, I started to experience anxiety. Now, if you are a fan of angsty as hell romance, more power to you and you should have absolutely NO WORRIES whatsoever diving right in to this, but I’m very weary of it because of th
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤ YAyy ❤

1-Click Addict Support Group
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been trying to find the perfect words to describe how much I loved Hailey & Jensen's story without giving much away...hopefully I can do it justice.

Hailey's been dealt a horrible hand not understanding how and why her "husband" could do that?! I myself could not image dealing with such a low blow. But she had such a supportive family and her cousin Crystal-she truly was a friend when in need.

In the beginning I could not stand Jensen-grouchy, rude as h#ll and so testy. I felt at times t
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2018
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Love comes in many forms, it’s not predictable. It’s the love you have for a child, for the people who matter to you in your life, for your family, your friends, your partner…and for yourself. Sometimes, the love is in the connection you have with another person, sometimes the love is in letting them go, and sometimes the love is in the discovery that, without the pain, you wouldn’t be in the place of joy you are now.

This last one, really, is what this book is abo
My Own Bookshelves
I need a new bookshelf: SHOUTY CAPS message books. What's that? Well, it's a book that evokes so many different emotions that it's just easier to leave the cap lock on because so few words are worthy of lower case. That's when you know you are reading a completely immersive story that you can't help but let everyone know what you are feeling. It's the perfect reading hangover I enjoy.

Not angsty mind you.

I am invested in the emotional journey of the characters to fully engage and want their happy
Elizabeth
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart!
Ms Madison, who is the absolute queen of redeeming sexy bad boys, went in a different direction with a Perfect Love Story and knocked it out of the park.
With Hailey and Jensen, she asks the question of what happens when you think you have it all and it is ripped away?
While their stories are different and their first meetings are rocky, these two help each other heal without even realizing it. Watching them form a friendship and then more was a captivating experience that made it i
Tammy
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book that I have read by Natasha Madison and I am now hooked.

I loved the connection between Jenson and Hailey. It wasn’t an instant jump into bed together and I really liked watching their relationship grow and then to watch their love for each other grow.

I can’t wait to read Gabe and Crystal’s book next.
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
#MUSTCLICK https://amzn.to/2JOC9P3 I am not sure where you start with Perfect Love Story…I wish I could simply say READ THIS BOOK.. yes shouty cap.. ..but I am going to try try to do this amazing story justice.
I should start with the beginning I guess… the beginning of this book…be still my heart… such a roller coaster of emotions. The first few chapters of this book speak with the author talent that’s for sure.
Ms Madison take the reader on journey.. from the soul crushing pain you can feel blee
Julia
No rating because I didn’t give this book much of a chance. I’m always turned off when my name is the same name as the OW. And believe me, I’ve read like 10 books where the evil Ex/OWs name has been Julia....so it doesn’t happen too often, but when it does it makes me cringe.
AJ
4 perfectly dreamy stars

Wow, what a sweet, emotional, and swoonily delicious romance! A broken, grief-stricken woman and an equally broken and closed-off single father are completely swept off their feet in an unexpected enemies-to-lovers story, and I loved every moment of it!

Hailey’s world is shattered when her husband of only 6 months is killed in a car accident. Two days later her world implodes when she learns that her husband has another family – a wife of 12 years and two children, and tha
Zairobe25
Oct 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Es una hiatoria que se lee rápido, tiene buen ritmo, pero me encontré más interesada en la parte del pasado de los protagonistas que de ellos como pareja, no se, sentí que faltaba un poco de química, pero en general it was ok!
The Book Bee
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"Bad things don't happen when it's sunny outside, right?"

SOOO.....the tagline on this book was an immediate draw for me. Immediate. Because, if you look at that, how can you not be curious. Check out this tagline:

Right?? You're curious, right? I know the first thing that grabbed me was that tagline, but once I actually got into the story, I was hooked. To
Courtney
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Never has a title fit a book so perfectly. Perfect Love Story is just that. My review will be brief but only because this is one book you just need to go and read.

This book is a rollercoaster of emotions and I love that. Hearts are broken, mended and try to love again. It's ugly, messy and beautiful.

I love these characters that Natasha has introduced to us. Hailey's story is one I can never imagine being thrown into, but she is so strong. Jensen, that man has a huge chip on his shoulders, and fo
Miss H
Warning: this review possibly contains spoilers.

Perfect Love Story can be summed up in one word—shallow.

Based solely on the premise, one would think that this book had the potential of producing a great deal of emotional impact. Regrettably, however, it failed to deliver on that front, and spectacularly so. I got the impression that the author seemed to lack the skill necessary to express anything that went beyond surface level. Subsequently, the writing lacked the emotional depth to effectively
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-Kacie, 5 stars

I’ve been a fan of Natasha Madison from the very beginning and this was unlike anything of hers I have ever read. It really was a perfect love story.

This story really pulled me in and captured my attention. I was so engrossed in it that I was nearly late getting my kids to school and I read during the middle of a field trip! It was that good, it was that great!

The very beginning of the book killed me. I was upset for Hailey and alternately pissed at her “husband”. Her emotions t
Lisa
review to come
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Love Story (3 books)
  • Unexpected Love Story (Love Story, #2)
  • Broken Love Story (Love Story, #3)
“You made me whole again. This thing with us, it started with me wanting to be your friend, it started with two broken people on the beach asking for answers we weren’t going to get.” I kiss her. “Or we were each other’s answers. We were the answers to each other’s questions.” 0 likes
“I love you,” I tell her as I kiss the middle of her chest and feel her heart beating under my lips. “With everything that I am, I love you.”
I look up as the tears dry, her eyes sparkling. “I love you more,” she whispers. “You, Jensen Walker, are my perfect love story.”
0 likes