Start by marking “Dragon's Blood (The Dragon's Gift Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Blood (The Dragon's Gift Trilogy #2)

Dragon's Blood

(The Dragon's Gift Trilogy #2)

Stolen from her homeland. Separated from her mates. Is there any hope for Dareena and her dragons? Or is their kingdom destined to fall?

When Drystan and his brothers managed to drive their madness-stricken father from the throne, Dareena thought the worst of their troubles were over. But the elves are knocking at their door, demanding reparations, and with a new general

Published November 11th 2017 by Dynamo Press

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gah why can’t book 3 be our now?!?!? I don’t want to wait a few weeks for the finale!
Mary Lee
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yikes!

So glad I waited until the series was complete, be cause this book would have driven me crazy with waiting for the next book. Wow, what an ending. I detest cliffhangers and if this series was incomplete, I would have given this book a lower rating for that. I know now to never read an incomplete series by this author ever. That aside, this book was full of action pretty non-stop.
Jamies
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Journey to the elf kingdom! KU read

Definitely gonna buy this book once the gift cards roll in. I'm enjoying the reverse harem love scenes and glad the foursome has its differences. Maybe a spin-off will happen after the next book that delves into the other two kingdoms royal offspring. Just a thought, and gonna keep reading this series.
Jemimah  Zafoune
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I've been a fan if reverse harem books for a while and recently there have been a whole load of authors jumping onto the RH bandwagon, which is good as it means there's more for me to read. But, it also means that there are some books that are being released which I just don't enjoy as I feel there are some authors who just don't understand why us readers love the RH genre so much and so are releasing rubbish. Thank God that this series by Jasmine Walt and May Sage, two authors who I've been ...more
Katem33
Nov 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Some plot holes

Ok the biggest thing that bugged me with this book was the fact the nobody questions how somebody else knows about something they shouldn't. I mean no one even bats an eye. I don't like writing spoiler reviews so I can't get into specifics. I felt the characters could have done more with their situations and sooner but nobody does. Over all I thought the first book was interesting but this falls a little flat for me.
Michelle
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
I can not get enough of these dragon brothers. This one had even more mystery and some extremely steamy moments. Dareena is one lucky girl. This book had just as much action and edge of your seat moments. The end of this one had my heart racing and I can’t wait to devour the last book.

Highly recommend!
Jenn (not Lily)
Nov 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f-m
Still interested to see how they resolve this, but not really an amazing fantasy. Still annoyed with the occasional word choice (wow does NOT belong in this universe!), but the adventure isn't bad. (Faint praise...)
Mercy
The plot thickens, stuff happens, then more stuff and so on. VEry action paced with a dose os sex here and there. I like the fact the author doesn't shy away from ideas for torture, rape or cutting body parts.
Seraphia
Dragon’s Blood by Jasmine Walt and May Sage is book two in their Dragon’s Gift Trilogy. In this book, we are reunited with Dareena, Lucyan, Drystan and Alistair. The King has declared that since Dareena will not choose to his satisfaction, that he himself will take her and continue to rule. Chaos has broken out, and all can see that the king’s decent into madness has escalated further than they could have known. Things only go to get worse from there. The Elves have all but decimated the dragon ...more
Clare
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A lot better than the first book. Cannot wait for the next book to be released
JoAnn
Sorry my reviews have been lacking... if I even provide one...

This was a pretty good little trilogy so far though, which surprised me because I wasn’t expecting much. I can’t wait for the final installment.
Tala Gilbert
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another masterpiece!

This book was even better than book one! The intrigue and horror of the taking of the Dragon's Gift and Prince Alistair was enough to keep the pages turning. The characters continue to evolve into strong, cohesive units.. With Dareena now pregnant and Lucyan having spoken to the Dragon God himself, all the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. They are now aware that it is not the Elves behind the continuing war, but rather the Warlocks., and a princess has been taken.
Michelle Porter
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
SO after reading the first one and seeing that the second one was already out I wanted to see where the story went. If you were worried there weren't enough sexy bits in it they sort of pushed it 10 fold for this part. A rather nice next chunk in the series. Though it did fall for a small trope I am not a fan of. However I will be reading the next part when the last book does come out.
Kimberly
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! This book captured my attention in the first chapter and had me wishing I could read faster so I could satisfy my curiosity. I was anxious to read what's next, but not ready for this story to end. This action-packed story has magic, danger, adventure, dragons, warlocks, elves, gods, romance, suspense and war. I love the characters of Dareena, Lucyan, Drystan, and Alistair, each of them so strong, brave, protective and intelligent. New allies and discoveries are brought to li ...more
Nancie
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulously wonderful story! The tale of Dareena and her three dragon shifter princes continues and it does not disappoint. The danger of the elves are increased when they demand Dareena as a hostage until a huge ransom can be paid. The problem is that they can't find where the old king has hidden the treasure of the royal family. More intrigue and lots of frisky sex make this a great read! The way this story is written is a testament to the talents of Jasmine Walt and May Sage! This rever ...more
Amethyst Stone
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a serious fan of Jasmine's work. The writing is good, the world they created is very interesting, and I love the dragons and all the relationships. I just couldn't help but feel that sometimes the storyline gets lost behind the romance in parts. Don't get me wrong, it isn't necessarily a bad thing for everyone. Definitely more intense love scenes than the last book in this series, so be prepared. :) If you're into steamy trios and dragon's, this book is for you!!
Katherine Bogle
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy sequel Batman, this was good!

After reading Dragon's Gift, I have to say, I was DYING to read this book, and it did NOT disappoint! Taken on a new adventure to elven territory, we get to see a brand new, gorgeous world that can also be quite cruel. There's so much intrigue going on behind the scenes at Castle Whitestone with a flagging king, a psychotic prince, and a kind princess, giving us a new side to the elves we had yet to see.

Princess Basilla was by far my favourite new addition! Sh
C. Erani Kole
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from the author*

This is an epic 4.5 stars for me. The first one was great with an ending that made me want to read this the second I got my hands on it, regardless of how late it was. I totally loved the way the epicness changed between kingdoms. Instead of dealing with the humans and dragon born, you now have to deal with the Elven folk and mages. Seeing the world expand the way it did really got me engaged.

I had a small few things that pers
Frank Bertino
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They All Chose Each Other

Dareena and Alistair allow themselves to be taken in bonds to the Elfin Capital leaving their other two mates Drystan and Lucyan behind. As the mates separately and together try to patch their kingdom up, they find warlocks posing as important people and poised to steal the treasury. I like the loyalty, love, and devotion shown by the principal characters. Will they be able to rescue the abducted Princess Basilla? Will the Dragons, Dareena and the Elfin Prince be able to
Melody
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love series so far they're fabulous I'm glad I waited until the full series was out it would have drove me nuts this the first time I read these authors books and I'll be looking for some more by then you definitely want to check this series out
You have a regular woman that works hard then you have princes Alpha dragon princess at that how can you want anything else action drama sizzling scenes this is definitely a book you want to check out
Tina Courts
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omg what a continuation from Dragon’s gift. This is the second in this set and I was overcome with emotion. Had me pulled into the story as if I had never left. Full of action, magic, intrigue and delves further into the curse. Lots of hot steamy intimacy as the relationship between the 3 princes and Doreena progresses. A must read if your into reverse harem relationships with an urban fantasy twist.
Sherilyn Amy
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been such an amazing series this far.

I cannot wait to read the 3rd installment which I will be one clicking in a hot minute. This series isnt anything lile I would've expected. There are so many dragon, elven and warlock series that they all just take on the same idea just different characters. This series has been very pleasantly unexpected. I am so excited to read the next book!!
Lucinda
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great sequel!

It has some content that is adult in nature and some extra gory shock horror scenes.

I really wanted to binge read this but extra busy life got in the way otherwise I would have sat and read the whole thing at once.

Plenty of the dragons and the elves and warlocks feature more in this story.

Ends on a cliffhanger.

It was extremely well written with fast paced action to keep me hooked.

Would recommend to fans of fantasy romance stories.
Tracy D.
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow!

This is getting really good! Dareena is one fortunate lady, scoring 3 dragon princes! But if she and Alistair don't figure out a way to escape the elves, any hope of breaking the Dragon Curse will cease to be. Luckily, the 2 mates that aren't in captivity, are very resourceful, and she has a dragon god on her side. Will the dragon kings and their Gift be able to vanquish their enemies? I can't wait to find out!
Lady
Very eventful. We learned a lot about the characters as well as what’s really going on in the 3 kingdoms. All hasn’t been revealed but enough to make you go, “oh!”
Oh and talk about a cliffhanger! Damn. Can’t say too much but I hope “she’s” okay. Also a character I’ve grown to care about is gone, GoT style. I don’t understand why it had to be this way but I can’t respect the writing and move forward. On to the next one!
Hsu Lee
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This is book 2 of the trilogy.
We continue to follow Dareena + her dragons on their journey.
There are still trials to be won.
Will Dareena + her dragons find their happily ever after?
I loved the storytelling + the characters!
SJ
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
The exciting story continues, Dorina and her dragons have to overcome the trials of the situation with the Elves, split up and trying to overcome all the trials and problems it seems like an impossible task, with twists and turns throughout. Well written I love the multiple POVs and the plotline is well thought out and executed. So excited for the final book in hood amazing trilogy
D. Messing
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fabulous story, even better than the first! I couldn't find anything I didn't like about it, everything was just right! The pace was reactive to the story, spelling errors were at a bare minimum, it wasn't grossly graphic, and it was a darned intriguing read! Thank you so very much for the opportunity to review this work!
TAM
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book takes off right from the end of Dragon’s Gift. Dareena and her 3 mates have to take over Dragon’s keep and help establish peace in the kingdoms. The story is well written and moves fast. The characters have plenty of chemistry. Very enjoyable read and I will be waiting to read the next installment.
Raquel
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow again just as awesome or even more then the first one!! 👏 This one picks up right where the last one left off I won’t recap the story because you just need to read it for your self it’s full on action and omg moments. I will definitely be waiting impatiently for the next one and hopefully we get to see more of Basilla in the next book.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an arc of this book.

• Claiming Their Cat
  • Tempted (The Dark Hart Chronicles, #1)
  • Among the Chaos ( Soldiers of Chaos MC #2)
  • Harmony of Their Souls (Soul Tenders, #3)
  • Soul of the Dragon (Soul, #1)
  • Alpha Bait (Russian Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Hearts of Ishira
  • Christmas With the Alphas (Claimed #7.5)
  • Chasing Her Tail
  • Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1)
  • Feline Heat
  • Claiming Their Maiden
  • Mona Lisa Eclipsing  (Monère: Children of the Moon, #5)
  • Anarchist: Book 3 (Anarchist Season One #3)
  • Dragon's Fire (Shadow of the Dragon, #2)
  • Valan Playboys
  • Winter's War (Her Guardians #4)
  • Unquiet Slumber (Blue Fire, #1)

The Dragon's Gift Trilogy (3 books)
  • Dragon's Gift (The Dragon's Gift Trilogy, #1)
  • Dragon's Curse (The Dragon's Gift Trilogy, #3)