Start by marking “Love on the Edge of Time” as Want to Read:

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  417 Ratings  ·  153 Reviews
"This is the best book I've read in a long time." ~ Adrian, Shameless Book Club

"Best of 2017 list." ~ Cheri, Kindle Crack Book Reviews

"If I could give this book a million stars I would. " ~ Literary Epic Book Blog

He likes whiskey and wild women
She likes Ben & Jerry’s
He’s about to get kicked out of his own band
She ate her way off the Miss America pageant circuit

W
Published November 11th 2017 by Julie A. Richman

To ask other readers questions about Love on the Edge of Time, please sign up.
reneeNaDaBomb Connie, I usually type in the authors name and then click on READ and type in my review. Don't forget to click on SAVE. I do the same thing for…moreConnie, I usually type in the authors name and then click on READ and type in my review. Don't forget to click on SAVE. I do the same thing for audible books as well.

Hope this helps you.(less)

Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
*Edited to add* I finished the book and completed my review.
“How old are you?” “Je suis douze ans.”

I don't think I have it in me to pick this one again.
"Mon moitié! Mon moitié"

It has been over a week and I'm still chuckling whenever I think about Diot, Lenoir and Geneviève desperatly crying out her love for her brother in this approximate French Google translation the author deemed "okay" to illustrate the historic part of her romance, turning their tragic and horrific story into someth
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*

Okay, so I have very mixed emotions about this book. I absolutely love this author and everything she has written so my faith in her writing is right up there. I got completely drawn into this really uniquely crafted story and was emotionally invested in the characters. This is why I was completely blown away with the ending of this story.

For the first 98% of this book I would give it four stars but the last 2% 1 star. I know that not everything I read will pan out the way I want to be
Stacie
Nov 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
1 "I guess history repeats itself." Star. 😢

What can I say... I was completely vested in Kylie and Jessie. Completely in love with them and rooting hard. Then what does the author do... She completely ripped my heart out. Was there a point to this stoy? I guess so, but I don't like it. Not one bit. Had I known, I would have skipped this one.

Happy reading. 😞
MJ
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-books, arc

Kylie Martin is the feisty former beauty queen who is drawn almost immediately to the bad boy of rock n roll, one Jesse Winslow. Their 'accidental' first meeting becomes the catalyst to a burgeoning friendship borne out of the necessity to share their feelings after th
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I’m speechless. I’m crying. I can’t believe THIS BOOK!! How do I review it? I need to blow my nose again. Holy shit.

This book is soul crushing. Heart-stopping. I think I leaked a thousand tears from all the feels. Love on the Edge of Time by Julie A. Richman is 5-star phenomenal. I can't wait for you guys to read it. Be prepared for one heck of a book hangover. Best of 2017 list. 11/13 release.

description
Nashoda Rose
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Love on the Edge of Time” is an extraordinary and hypnotic love story that is a true literary gem.
Dilek VT
Dec 04, 2017 marked it as nope
Shelves: no-hea, frustrating
SPOILER about its ending:

I have learnt from my friend Stacie that this book doesn't have a HEA but a very frustrating ending.

So, nope for me!
Kim
I am reeling. I seriously am. I knew this was going to be a unique and complicated love story. But I had no idea though the places this book was going to take me.

In the present we meet Jesse Winslow, a rock star who has it all, but is throwing it away with substance abuse and lack of emotional relationships. He is charming, intriguing, handsome, but a tortured soul headed for self destruction. He has the illusion that he can keep things in control, but his life is spinning far out of it.

Kylie M
Dísir
Truthfully, I don’t quite know quite how to write this review, only that I picked up this book because it felt as though there was an interesting and fairly unusual premise to it. Julie A. Richman’s writing reminded me of the early days delving into historical/paranormal romances with stories like Jude Deveraux’s Remembrance by Jude Deveraux coming to mind (damn, has it been that long?!) and the background definitely intrigued me.

The idea that 2 lives are entwined throughout history typically lends a sense of the inevita
Kindle Alexander
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mf-romance
I'm quoting reviewer MJ, she summed it up the best for me. "Love on the Edge of Time is clearly Julie Richman's most ambitious work to date. She meticulously does her homework (as usual) and we are the beneficiaries of a love story that truly transcends time in the most spectacular of ways."

I love stories where opposites attract. It's emotional, I'd say a 1 out of five boxes of tissues book alert. You'll at least get a lump in your throat.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This book was intriguing from page one and I couldn’t put it down. A beautifully written story which is a brilliant work of literature, with heart felt prose; that will have you enthralled from beginning to the very last sentence of its prose.

I loved the characters, well except those I didn’t, but I felt strongly for about them all; a true sign of a good story. Kylie Martin is a woman with weight issues, a former pageant queen, she is now having psychiatric help with her problems. I really liked
Literary Epic
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love on the Edge of Time was exceptional. A book unlike any other, it has completely blown me away. The concept was just mind boggling, I feel like I have actually read four stories interweaved in to one.

Bad boy rock star who has hit rock bottom and an ex Miss New Jersey who on paper are total opposites but my god, these two and their journey will hold a special place in my heart forever.

Julie has written something so special, I never knew where their journey was going to take me, but never at
Anna Green
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars ~ Reviewed on behalf of KFF

I finished this book in the early hours of the morning and I don’t have enough words to describe how I felt. At one point did I feel like messaging the author, get down on my knees and beg her to “Please, please, please for the love of mercy, give Kylie and Jesse a break!”

This is probably one of the most difficult reviews I have to write only because there are not a lot of details I can share as I don’t want to give away any spoilers. This book is a standalon
Rachel
4.5+ stars

Jesse Winslow, bad boy rocker, and Kylie Martin, former beauty queen, should never crossed paths except for a mistaken appointment time at their mutual therapist's office. Though their paths did cross, and they are drawn to one another, the thing keeping them apart may actually be their therapist herself, because she has committed a professional no-no and fallen for her client.

I loved the pull between these two quite opposite characters, and as they participate in regression therapy (
Karen Harper
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone has a mental list in their head of what they like or dislike in a book. Most of the time after reading a blurb I can tell whether I will like a book or not. Sometimes I’m disappointed, but usually I’m not. I also have a mental list of authors whom I know will never disappoint me. Julie A. Richman is one of those authors.

I’ve read every book that Julie has written and loved them all, but Love on the Edge of Time blew me away. Not only did it tick all the boxes for me, it ticked boxes I d
Anne Milne
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you enjoy reading love stories and you can only buy one book this month then buy this one.

I can’t tell much about the storyline because you need to discover it slowly page by page, word by word and just soak in everything that is Jesse and Kylie’s love.

I cannot express adequately how much love I have for this couple the tern soulmates doesn’t come close to explaining Jesse and Kylie.

This is my favourite love story this year no question. So buy the book make sure you have a day free and imme
Cleida R
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
I can't begin to explain the experience that this book gave me but I need to try my best...

This book...

I can’t even...

Please don’t make tell you about...you need to read.
I don’t know if I can begin to say what this book did to me, omg 😮 what ride! I don’t even know how to explain.
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

So, I slept on it and I am still not sure what I want to say about this book.

It was so good, and it felt different than other books I have read, if that makes any sense.

Jesse and Kylie exist in a romance genre novel, so there are certain expectations of what will happen, and how it will happen, and how it will end. And, this book, well, it took those expectations and it shook them up a little.

Don't get me wrong, this is absolutely still a r
Courtney
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Julie, Julie, Julie. You never cease to amaze me with your story-telling abilities. And this book is just another example of your amazing mind and how you are so easily able to sweep readers off their feet and pull them into a story like no other.

I really have no idea how to start this review. Julie has truly outdone herself with this one. Can you two lives truly be destined to be together so much that their lives are entwined throughout history?? They are fated to find one another each time onl
Konny
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Highly, HIGHLY recommend Love on the Edge of Time and wish I could give 6 Stars!!!

Love on the Edge of Time by the outstanding author Julie A. Richman is a full-length, standalone, romance novel.
Love on the Edge of Time is a book that stays with you. And youll need tissues, consider you warned.
This is Jesse and Kylies story. Jesse Winslow is a bad boy rock star and Kylie Martin is a former pageant queen. Both have issues and baggage and fight their demons.
They are patients of Dr. Claire Stoddar
Michelle Simpson

After reading this book I really felt like I had been on the long journey along with Kylie and Jesse, I don't usually enjoy stories with a historical story line however this book left me speechless and a little heartbroken. The Author has done an amazing job of transporting you to the past and back to the present making the story truly believable.

They say opposites attract and Kylie and Jesse were definitely that, although they have a lot more in common than they first thought. They have never
Shari Kay
Dec 04, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
breaks one of my 3 cardinal rules for any romance (view spoiler)

Stephanie Rose
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An incredible book! 5+ stars!
Adrian
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, rockers
This is the best book I've read in a long time. It's a contemporary romance with a historical twist, definitely not like any other book out there. It's equal parts romantic and steamy with real, flawed characters you can't help but love. The writing is seamless and smooth and you'll be drawn in and hooked from the beginning.
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Fate or Destiny.... you decide!

Let me start by saying, this book is unlike anything you will have read before. The romance revealed literally does span the expanse of time.

I am, weirdly, the type of person who rarely reads book blurb in detail. I pick out the odd words which capture my interest. For this book it was: bad boy rocker and former pageant queen and the whole opposites attract idea. Now, having finished the book, and re-read the blurb, properly, I can see that I clearly missed so muc
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Love on the Edge of Time by Julie Richman
4 stars!!!

“Was this possibly their karmic retribution, their day in the sun?”

Julie Richman delivers one unique story that will capture your heart implicitly. This was a trope I hadn’t read before and as the words unfolded my attention was captured from the very beginning. This was a book I went into totally blind, I didn’t even read the blurb and I am glad, because the unexpected was utterly breath taking. Julie Richman never fails to deliver exceptio
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Fade to white."

I confess, I stopped reading the synopsis when I got to bad boy rocker. That's my weakness, Rockstar Romance. I'm also a fan of the author's Moore series. So, I just dived in, having no clue what I was getting into. Yes, I went back and read the synopsis when I reached the first WTF? stage of the story. After careful consideration I determined that it really was there, I just missed it... Are you confused yet? Welcome to my world! LOL 🤣.

Jesse's life is out of control. He's th
D
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my heck!
Julie Richman has outdone herself. She put herself out there and wrote a story completely off the grid from conventional. And what she created was a beautiful and heartbreaking story of "love conquers all." The concept of this storyline spans many lifetimes. Each of these lifetimes more heartbreaking and more revealing than the one before. But in that heartbreak, Richman builds a love that knows no boundaries, that gets stronger each time and transcends time. A love that is eternal.
I
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Julie Richman has created such a unique and fascinating storyline in Love on the edge of time. Kylie & Jesse's incomprehensible love story transcended time. Their love will have you truly believing in soulmates... Is it possible to have a love so powerful it never ends? Can it continue through space and time....
Can it be infinite!?

Julie Richman is a master of visualization and is a stickler for facts. She researches everything meticulously. Her depictions are always extraordinarily vivid. W
  • Alive
  • Handful of Tears
  • Jack (Devils Bend, #3)
  • Malpractice
  • Guts & Glass (New York Crime Kings, #6)
  • Please Call Me Tony
  • Closer (Taint Duet, #2)
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Tempting Tempo (Tempest, #5; Black Cat Records, #8)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • A Veil of Vines
  • Bet with a Bad Boy
  • Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)
  • Torturous Kisses
  • Twenty to Life
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #5)
  • Across the Ring
  • Dignity (The Breaking Point, #2)
USA Today Bestselling author Julie A. Richman is a native New Yorker living deep in the heart of Texas. A creative writing major in college, reading and writing fiction has always been a passion. Julie began her corporate career in publishing in NYC and writing played a major role throughout her career as she created and wrote marketing, advertising, direct mail and fundraising materials for Fortu ...more

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
“Not pissed. Just want you out of my life.” 0 likes
“Riding out of Rome that night, alone, it was almost impossible to fathom that I had lost so much in less than a day’s time. Which part of the loss cut the deepest, was difficult to discern, but I had the distinct feeling that it was the death of a dream that would have the most lasting and devastating impact.” 0 likes