Start by marking “This Industry Ain't Meant For Hood Love” as Want to Read:
This Industry Ain't Meant For Hood Love

This Industry Ain't Meant For Hood Love

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  314 Ratings  ·  72 Reviews
This Industry is about music, not about love. Yes, the artist may sing about it but do they really want love when they can rather have money, power and fame?

Peso is the rudest most disrespectful trap artist you will ever encounter. Rapping about his drugs, money and women who he could careless for, is his specialty. That four-letter word meant nothing to him. It was just a
Published November 11th 2017 by Supreme Works Publications l Leo Sullivan Presents

To ask other readers questions about This Industry Ain't Meant For Hood Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Industry Ain't Meant For Hood Love

RubyTuesday
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Oh my God I can’t believe that actually happened to Ginger. Peso gave me a headache hard headed self. I just love the whole story.
Chanell
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
*sigh*

Heiress your previous books were okay but this one I just couldn't get with. You previous series had these out of pocket niggas but Peso was just to much. I'm not understand all the 5 stars but hey to each their own. So my thoughts.....why are OVERLY disrespectful niggas becoming the norm in Urban Fiction??!! I did not like way Peso was disrespectful and a jerk to Ginger. The fact he was calling her all types of "bitches" and stuff was ridiculous. Baby Daddy or not a "confident" chick woul
tanessia ford
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let us Pray for Peso

Yesss Boo Yesss! This is up there with Lucci & CJ for me!!! You definitely did your thing! You just keep killing the game with each series! You can't help but feel bad for Ginger. Peso ain't ish for real but I love him. He makes you want to Shoot him in the foot and karate chop him in the throat one time. That scene with Playboi & Raven at the party was everything. I can't wait for Raven and Ginger to give Bria what she deserves. I'm just gone pray for Peso smh I had
kali williamson
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW

First off let me start by saying Heiress never disappoints and this book was no different. Peso, Peso, Peso!!! For some reason I'm rooting for him. I'm not sure why he's the way that he is, but I so want him to get himself together and right his wrongs cause he's taking Ginger through some mess because of a lie. Poor Ginger, she's a good girl facing some unnecessary drama because she's trying to be a stand up kind of women and not some gold digging tramp. Hopefully she will get to keep Semaj,
Shonese Scott Brown
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Need more stars!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK. You did not disappoint! Bria has issues and she is wrong for doing Ginger like that. He would do their flesh and blood like that. Peso do like Ginger and he was hurt by what they said. Peso has anger issues. I hope Ginger can find peace and move on from Peso. Her sister is a snake! Playboi need therapy for his sex addiction. I hope Raven and Playboi are ok. She should have told Kilo the real deal. I cannot wait for book 2. Heiress hands down you are good writ
Shawney
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bomb .com

Oh my god what can I say this book was the truth. Peso made me so sick all through the book he's one of those people you either love or hate lol. Ginger is to damn nice. I love her and Raven relationship and boy that cliff hanger can't wait for part 2. If your looking for a fast pace page turner look know further this is the book for you love it keep up the awesome work .....
Alexa
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Jury is still out on Peso..

...I don't know if he's bae or not just yet. His rudeness ain't that cute yet. Bria needs her butt beat. I'm not sure why Peso would even believe the story given his history with Bria. I need Ginger to grow a pair and toughen up. Like chick...stop moving through life just letting stuff happen to you! Like..why you at home depressed? Go get your child! I'm ready for part 2. Kilo's home!
Alesia Russell
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Disrespect is Real!! Peso and Playboi working my last nerves. Ginger, out of all the characters deserves so much more, one night a her whole was changed. Loved that Raven had Gingers back throughout. Bria and Coke though, that was a dirty duo and cant wait to see how this plays out. Peso doesn't deserve Ginger out their child...he will believe anything that's said. Hope Kilo doesn't hurt Raven... On to part 2
Samantha Avery
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always great read

Poor ginger she can't catch a break. Peso is a crazy fool for real.I love how the author touched on how the industry have so many schemes to sell their artist. Just hope ray and playboi live in part 2. Please heiress let ginger snap out of her funk and tap bria jaw. I hope slow behind peso get a clue she didn't come on to you drug her out the club.part please hurry
Shanice
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Crazy

This story is crazy I don't know what to say about pesto he needs to man up and face the reality that he got caught up. Play Boy and Raven situation is crazy but she definitely need to leave kilo alone because he a no-good bf anyway. And I'm sure he got some thoughts on the side and I'm sure he smash Bria because she jealous of both her and Ginger. I can't wait for part 2 everything is about to hit the fan!!
Shirlyn
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jealousy

As much as I'm trying to see the good in Peso. He has to be the stupidest man alive. How you gone a industry that. And a broke down, backstabbing joke. Over a girl you know is way too good for you. I hope Ginger gets with Nurse Mario and make Peso regret hurting her. And Ginger better get a backbone in the next bk. I need her to break her foot in Bria butt. And then bring Peso to his knees! Raven should've told Playboi about Kilo. Because there's about to be drama.
RASHALON T SCOTT
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I hate Peso. But something is telling me I’m going to love him eventually lol PlayBoi is nasty. Raven...OMG! What have you gotten yourself into? Mannn I feel so sorry for Ginger....I mean I’m still stuck on the first chapter...whyyyyy did you let this rude MF take your innocence. I was so happy when they started to bond but of course Peso had to mess that up. Bria needs a good beat down...ugh!
shawanda Woods
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really

I dont like Peso at all. He is too disrespectful. How he gone just take baby like that. Ginger is too soft for me. Boss up do something. Bria needs too be dealt with ASAP. Coke too. Bria u were just head honcho lol. Raven should have told Prettyboi the truth now his life is in danger. So ready for part 2.
Margaret Carter
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.I stayed up to like 5 in the morning reading this book. Honestly I have enjoyed most of your books. Please tell me when the second part is coming out. I can not believe how that girl betrayed her sister and nephew just to be with a dude who didn't even know her real name.
Michelle
Wow that ending

Loved the personality ginger has she is a good girl peso just found love at first sight and struggling to deal with it!!!! I think Playboi and Raven are meant for each other.... Bria is miserable and a jealous hater I bet she had something to do with her parents deaths.
Shaybb
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Industry Love

Ginger is my girl and I’m gonna need her to boss up on Peso and her damn conniving sister! I really see a future for both Ginger and Peso but he need to calm that disrespectful act down some. As for Raven she got herself in some mess that she can’t get out easily. Can’t wait for book 2
Cassondra
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So wrong!!!

Oh this was without a doubt an interesting and entertaining read. Rude & disrespectful is just a few words to describe Peso. Bria is real piece of work. She is wrong on so many levels for doing Ginger dirty. Now Raven's situation is going to be very problematic to say the least. Waiting on Part 2...Anxiously!!
Shea Babe
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crazy

This book had me bugging. What kind of sister is Bria. I want to knock her out. I’m waiting for Bria to get in touch with her inner savage. Peso is a mess. Raven is in a mess. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
Shannon
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Peso is so rude and mean. He needs to get it together and ease up on Ginger. Bria was definitely wrong to do her sister like that. I hope Raven and PlayBoi are okay. Great job I can't wait to read part 2.
Shamear Owens
5 star read

Omg that ending!!!! The book was good beginning to end! Peso so rude and disrespectful but he is bae lol. I can't stand briais like how can you do your own flesh and blood like that. I know that it's about to go down in book 2 and I can't wait!
Lakimbac
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

Loved it! I came across this gem in one of my book chats on rude book baes. Peso is going into the hall of fame of assholes. I loved him though and will definitely be checking out Heiress’ catalog.
LITeraryQueenLa'Nee
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!!

Heiress you've done it again!!!! That Peso is a mess and i can't wait for him to find out the truth!!! Poor poor Ginger just can't catch a break!! I hope that sister of hers get the a🙊🙊 beat lowdown heffa!!! I need book 2 like in 10 minutes!!!! Good job Heiress
Porsha Thomas
Soooooo goood

I do not like Bria stupid ass I hope Ginger get her baby back & Peso is so stupid hope you believe a Bria over Ginger, Raven needs to Bria ass for Ginger, Kilo better not miss with Playboi
Myisha McIntyre
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🔥🔥🔥

This book.. Wow!!! Is all I can say! This is my first book by this author and I must say this was definitely a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ read. Good lawd, I can’t wait for part 2. Shits about to hit the damn fan, lol!!!!
Urbanbook_chick
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read

I loved this book. I read it in just a few hours. I have a love hate relationship with Peso. I want him and Ginger to be together but he is a a$$. Can't wait for part two. Don't make us wait to long Heiress, I absolutely love all your books.
Ulyssesa Thomas
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

That was good. I hope karma bite Bria and Coke in the behind 100 times over for what they doing to Ginger. That ending was crazy. I can't wait to see what happens in book 2.
Latoya Brooks
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This book
Was good from beginning to end. I wonder did Bria feed kilo information about raven. I hope ginger comes out on top because she’s getting
The short end of the stick
teresa wheaton
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Banger

Heiress does it again! Brian and Peso made me so mad in this book! The storyline was excellent and this is a fast paced read! Peso needs to grow up and I feel bad for Ginger! I can't wait for part two to see if I can understand why Peso is the way he is! Well done!
La'Quita Miller
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WHERE IS PART 2?

This book was so good, I woke up out of my sleep to finish reading it! That Bria is a dirty ho! And Peso makes me giving sick. Heiress you did a great job with this one!
Five stars across the board!
Shaunphoo
So goood!

WOW I feel so bad for Ginger. I can't stand Bria and I hope Peso find out everything was a lie, I'm so sick of Peso and to the point I want to Ginger to be happy with someone else. I really hope Kilo doesn't do anything stupid I want Raven and Playboi together.