Start by marking “Saddled On The Cowboy: A Hot Western Romance” as Want to Read:
Saddled On The Cowboy: A Hot Western Romance

Saddled On The Cowboy: A Hot Western Romance

They say everything's bigger in Texas

Calvin
After a cheating wife and a failed marriage, now I can live for myself. I walked away from that train wreck, leaving the lavish lifestyle of an oil tycoon billionaire far behind me.

Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t walk away penniless… far from it, but returning to my roots as a Texas rancher has set my country boy spirit free. Now, an
Kindle Edition, 1, 258 pages
Published November 9th 2017 by Cheeky Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Saddled On The Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saddled On The Cowboy

Danielle Harris
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again my favorite author got my kindle all fired up and ready to explode! I'm not into the whole Western reads, until now. Amanda knows how to capture her readers with her style of writing.
Coco.V
Jan 23, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/23/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
They say everything's bigger in Texas
Calvin
After a cheating wife and a failed marriage, now I can live for myself.
I walked away from that train wreck, leaving the lavish lifestyle of an
oil tycoon billionaire far behind me.

Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t walk away penniless… far from it, but
returning to my roots as a Texas rancher has set my country boy spirit free.
Now, an honest day’s work is done with my hands—not sitting in a boardroom.

Finally, I
SBee Reviews
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Lonely cowboy laying low for the real thing

I received an Advance Reader Copy for Saddled On The Cowboy: A Hot Western Romance written by Amanda Heartley and voluntarily reviewed this book. Calvin Granger has now settled back into his Texas hometown, leaving behind his oil-tycoon lifestyle and ex-wife with no backward glance. He thought he had left that big-city-type of girl behind, until Lainey Campbell shows up with her father from NY, having purchased the ranch
Darcy Smith
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an absolutely amazing story. I loved Calvin and Lainey together. They have fantastic chemistry together and I loved their banter back and forth. Calvin is this sweet, kind, caring guy who is also strong and protective. Lainey has a fabulous personality that is so kind and caring but independent. This is a quick read but oh so good. Amanda Heartley always has extremely well written stories that do not leave you disappointed. Even though it is a quick read it still gets to the bottom of thing ...more
Rita Kunselman
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a book that you never thought would come together! The Cowboy,
Calvin and the gal from New York, Lainey. What would they find together?
Their tastes were different, their past lives were different. Would they tell each about their pasts and would that keep them together or break them apart? Amanda has written a very good book. One that makes you wonder what lays ahead for them? Texas or New York ? It all goes together with a lot of heat. I would recommend it if that is what you like.
I re
Armenia
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Millionaire in Disguise

Definitely a quick read with insta-attraction and insta-lust. City girl Lainey moves to the country with her dad as they set up his ranch. She thinks her gorgeous next door neighbor is a long-time rancher. Everything about him screams her perfect man, but will the lifestyle differences between city girl and country boy prove a difficult gap for them? But there is so much more to Calvin than he lets on.. A quick getaway to New York proves Calvin is more savvy than she reali
Jo Overfield
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Calvin decided enough was enough in the big city, he decided to go back to his roots. What made Calvin happy was being on the Ranch.

After getting his ranch up and running, the one next to his got new owners.

Lainey was a city girl, who came along for the ride with her father, but she never expected that the life on a ranch would turn out to be more than just horses, barns, and wide open spaces.

Calvin and Lainey met up, and as they say in TEXAS, everything is big. These two made a huge splash
Melanie Jo
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now, I'm not one for Western romances, but because Amanda wrote this, I couldn't pass it up. The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars was because I felt it was too short. I wanted it to be longer. With that said, it was a great book. I loved the attraction between Lainey and Calvin. Opposites really do attract. I would take Calvin any day. I would definitely recommend this book if you love western romances. It was really good.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Tina Taylor
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick and hot read.
Lainey having lost her mother, is now doing her dad's bucket list, which only had one thing that he wants to do, buy and live on a ranch in Texas, leaving behind her beloved New York.
Calvin hated what the life and the business of New York, had made him become, so leaves everything behind and moves to the ranch in Texas his grandfather left him.
When they meet for the first time the attraction is instant. How can they make this work, when Lainey misses New York and her
Maura Pritchard
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick Fun sexy story
This is the first book I am reading by this author and it won’t be my last. The storyline is fast paced, sexy, and fun. I liked both Lainey and Calvin. Lainey starts out hating that she is leaving the big city and moving to a ranch. Calvin has made a new life on his ranch but is missing someone to share it with. Lainey and Calvin quickly fall for each other but is everything as it seems. Lainey is wondering who Calvin is on a trip to New York. He doesn’t seem like a cowboy ra
Eva
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun sexy read with great characters and storyline I'm not a big fan of western romances but I did enjoy this one. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Laura R
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a pretty steamy story that was a quick read and where people aren't necessarily who they seem to be. Lainey thinks she's is a city girl through and through but is it possible she can come to love the country in order to live close to her father? And what's the story with their newest neighbor? Is there more to him than meets the eye?
Canna Erbes
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Calvin and Lainey has great chemistry from first time they meet. Calvin used to be a big oil-tycoon in the city but decided to trade in his city life for a more relax life in Texas running a ranch. Lainey loves New York and thought her moving to Texas on ranch with her father was going to be boring life with no hustle and bustle of the city around. She was wrong when she meets her sexy cowboy neighbor Calvin. The question is will Calvin be enough to take the girl out of the city and make Lainey ...more
Jessica
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A new cowboy fan

I admit I am not a cowboy fan but changed my mine after reading this book. Calvin not only easy on the eyes but has a heart of gold. He blew my mind from being millionaire to live a simple life. I loved the setting of this book especially when they are in the creek.

Life is about experience and creating new adventures. This is a short book to read but has a heart, laughter and full of shenanigans that will blow your mind and soul. It is also a sweet family book especially if you
Laila Viking
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A unique story that is well written. I like the storyline and plot. It made laugh a lot sometimes. But it has also got passion, drama, emotional ups and downs. The twists are unsuspected. Characters are well described and develops nicely. Great chemistry and hot scenes. A quick, hot, fun and romantic read. It annoys me that Lainey is so quick to judge people especially Calvin. I would have loved an epilogue. It is written in dual POV which gives the readers both thoughts and feelings of the main ...more
Jeanette
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda hit another out of the park with this one. Loved watching Calvin and Lainey's relationship develop as they both have trust issues. But practically from the start the sparks were flying. Of course, they couldn't fight it and to be honest who would want to...hot! I couldn't put it down as I had to see them together no matter what. Definitely a must read!!
Kim F
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting sexy read. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Pamela
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Calvin and Lainey were a cute couple. A short sexy western romance. I enjoyed reading this book.

I received an arc and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sue Mehlert
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Found it very hard to put down, just wanted to keep reading to find out what was happening next. I felt like I was right there in the story with them, wonderful!!
LMR
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Booksprout
Saddled On The Cowboy A Hot Western Romance by Amanda Heartley Saddled On The Cowboy: A Hot Western Romance By:Amanda Heartley
From NYC To Deep In The Heart of Texas!!
He's a Divorced Multi-Millionaire who's given up the NYC lifestyle to return who's Texas Ranching Roots...
She's a grieving NYC gal who's keeping a bucketlist promise from her Momma by moving to Texas with her now Widowed Daddy...
Buying a Ranch & running it isn't her idea of a Good time, but she's committed to helping her dad until she returns to school...
Helping his neighbors settle in se
Carol
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Based on the fact the book was advertised as a hot western romance, I expected a lot of love making and little plot. I’m glad to say I was wrong. I was pulled into the story from the start. It didn’t look like Lainey would be happy leaving the city permanently to live with her dad in Texas. When she falls for her sexy neighbor Calvin, it still didn’t seem like it would be enough. Could the city girl ever be happy on a Texas ranch? Calvin is not who Lainey thinks he is. When he goes with her to N ...more
M Hurford
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Calvin and Lainey meet on the Texas ranch owned by Calvin. Both transplants from NYC. Both attracted to each other - big time!
The short story follows their initial meeting and subsequent days of deepening their relationship and revealing their true selves.
This is a well written storyline with well developed characters that were engaging and fun to follow along. Highly recommend for a couple of hours of enjoyment entertainment.
(Note: I was provided an Advanced Review Copy of this book in exchan
Sherry Westendorf
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He has a disastrous relationship he ends with his ex. He sells his half of an oil company to get back to his roots in the country. Her and her dad buy a ranch down the road from him. She is a city girl who plans to go back. He meets her and it is instant attraction. They develop a deeper relationship but will it last when she gets ready to go. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Misty Goan
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
An amazing quick read that is a well written western romance that I really enjoyed reading. Calvin escaped from the big city life to manage his grandfathers ranch and Laineys just there temporary helping her dad set up the ranch next door till she goes back to school in NYC. A short read that is tastefully hot, with laughter and full of shenanigans keeping you wondering how it will all pan out.

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Calvin is through with the city and after his divorce, he is through with women! That is until he meets Lainey they hit it off right off the bat but Calvin wants someone that is going to be there with him and not the city life which is where Lainey is headed to go to school. ill these two be able to work things out and bridge the gap to a beautiful relationship? I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Terry Babb
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So well written I really enjoyed this story. The sparks between the hero & heroine were electric. The sex scenes were intimate & hot. I need to find me a cowboy! I literally laughed out loud at times, their chemistry & fabulous banter contributed to this being a real page turner. Did I mention the amazing sex? Phew, need to take a shower!

Deb
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The chemistry between the characters was great. I've read other books by this author and she never disappoints. The characters were written so well and you are more than happy to go along for the journey to see where it ends. I enjoyed the entire short story and recommend it.

Tanya
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He turned his back on his life in the city and his ex wife. He loves being a cowboy but he still has his money. He just misses the company of a woman in his bed. She goes there but hates it all until he appears. He doesn't tell her about his wealth. What will happen when she finds ojt? See what she will do

Brenda Moser
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a well written western romance between Calvin and Lainey. They meet when both leave the city to move to a ranch.They have an instant attraction and chemistry but she's leaving to go to NYC for a masters degree.What can they do to make it work? It's a fast paced story filled with drama and hot steamy romance. I enjoyed reading their story.
Emily
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Saddled on the Cowboy" by Amanda Heartley is a good read. I enjoyed Lainey and Calvin's story. This is a fun, hot read, with passion, a hot cowboy, entertaining characters, humor, and more. I wouldn't mind more of Lainey and Calvin's story. This was my first time reading work from this author, and won't be my last. Recommend to fans of cowboys and romance.
USA Today bestselling author, Amanda Heartley, writes heart-warming steamy romance, featuring strong, sexy bad boys and feisty, sensual women.

Her stories take you on an emotional ride of enduring love and steamy sex that always end with a happy-ever-after, and her evocative characters will stay with you long after you've finished the book.

You can join in the fun in Amanda's reader group to talk ab