Start by marking “No Tomorrow” as Want to Read:
No Tomorrow

No Tomorrow

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  5,043 ratings  ·  1,079 reviews
** I suggest reading blind if you want all the feels! **

The people we love are thieves.
They steal our hearts. They steal our breath.
They steal our sanity.
And we let them.
Over and over and over again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They say you never forget your first love.

Mine was a homeless musician who wandered straight into my soul.

He was my first everything. And
488 pages
Published September 13th 2018

·  5,043 ratings  ·  1,079 reviews

Carian Cole
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
No Tomorrow is coming SEPTEMBER 13!

You'll need tissues. And a rugged case for your Kindle, because you might throw it.

This is a new standalone, not part of my current series, coming in 2018.

* Sign up for updates, excerpts, and release alert:
click here to subscribe!

No Tomorrow be available in paperback and audiobook.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THIS BY FAR IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE BOOKS OF 2018

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

NO TOMORROW: Is a full length, standalone, romance novel by Carian Cole. This is Blue and Piper’s story. Be aware going into this that it touches on sensitives issues such as drug abuse, depression and mental illness.

This starts off with Piper at twenty-one years old and what you’d term a good girl, hardworking, caring, loving and easily pleased, working as an
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
6 STARS!!!

"You falling in love with me will destroy us both.”

description

Carian Cole brought the FEELS this year and she’s even listed this book on Kindle Unlimited. I have never read this author before and I certainly didn't expect to be hit this hard by the story.

description

Falling in love with a homeless hero is weirdly nothing new for this reader. I actually have meet a few like in Poughkeepsie and One Day Soon both unforgettable stories.

The fall is amazing when characters connect on such an immeasureable le
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-favorites, arc
Its 3:00am and I just finished this book. It was epic, heartbreaking, beautiful, devastating, addictive and one of my favorite books of 2018.

Blue and Piper are soulmates. Since the first moment they see each other they know there’s a special bond between them. It was so beautiful seeing them fall in love and so heartbreaking when that love at times wasn’t enough. This book touches on some heavy subjects like drug abuse and mental illness, but it does so in a realistic, compelling way. It was ha
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
6a7184b3fe1c5897068af0bf68a02197

5 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-13/9/18

I don't even know where to start with this review; my heads in a complete spin analyzing and thinking on the events that have transpired so vividly before my very eyes but one thing I do no from the bottom of my very soul that this for me was probably, in my opinion, the most real and raw story that Carian Cole has ever narrated.
I have read a lot from this author and every book I have ever opened of hers has touched me in some way, shape or form "No Tomo
Sera ~ Catty Reader
2/5 stars

This review contains some spoilers.

I feel like the odd duckling in between all these 5 star ratings. I was so looking forward to this one. It sounded very good. And it was in some ways. The writing is excellent. That was not my issue with the book.

Mostly, I think this book isn't for everyone. I'm not sure if it's a book for me. I didn't find their love connection all that epic. It was mostly toxic, wrong, unrealistic and potentially dangerous. I feel like this one of those books that
Kim
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://amzn.to/2QjRkE8

❤5 STARS❤

What a ride, such a unique and original story!No Tomorrow isn't simply a romance, it is so much more!Carian Cole delivers an emotional,heartwarming,intense and sweet story.I was hooked from the beginning and read it in one sitting.

description

“Our love may be unexpected and flawed, but it’s ours. That’s all that matters.”

Piper and Blue took me to an emotional roller coast.I loved them and I wanted to see them happy and together.The romance is heavy with angst an
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5 « not for everyone » stars
“But what we have is a real love. It’s dark, and ugly; raw and passionate. It brings pain and it brings happiness and everything in between. This love—our love—is a love that never dies. It withers in the dark and comes back to life again under bright moments even stronger than it was before.”

Warning : this book touches on some sensitive subjects so read with caution like drug abuse and mental illness.

This is the third time that I try to write this review…

Why is
Rachel Reads Ravenously
2 stars

I am going to have a hard time expressing my feelings over this book. I picked it up because many of my book friends loved it and whenever that happens I want to read that book asap. I’m also about trying new authors and supporting new voices and I wanted to see what Cole was all about.

That being said…….. this book really was not for me. I don’t exactly know how to express my feelings about this book without giving away massive spoilers. I do think this book should be read blind and for
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I tried really hard just to skim most reviews because of the author's warning that this is best read when going in blind. I agree -- I think that you really should go into this without knowing much about it to get the full depth of feelings for what goes on! That being said, I know that I sometimes ignore those warnings and appreciate the spoilers when I am worried about a particular book -- so I will provide my usual spoiler tags, but I'll also add another one for thi
Kathy Reader
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'm a huge Carian Cole fan and I love her style of writing and the way she developes her characters. She really makes you fall in love with her heroes and heroines. I was so excited to read a new book from her.

This book is a departure from those that fans of Carian Cole have come to love.

This novel involves heavy subjects and Piper's and Blue's love story evolves over more then a decade in its making. With Blue in and out of her life over that span.

I loved their beginning and I really could feel
Jen
Jan 06, 2019 added it
Shelves: 2019-favorites
O...M...G!! THIS book! This has to be one of the best books I’ve read in a long time. It’s definitely one I won’t forget. It took all of my feelings, ripped them out of my chest and then put them back, TWICE! I am wrecked, but in the best possible way. I will definitely be re-reading this book. WOW!
Julia
Sep 17, 2018 marked it as stay-away-from-bad-plot-or-cheating  ·  review of another edition
Fuck the secret baby trope.
Another 2018 disappointment to the growing larger-by-the-day pile.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
If memories had a flavor, ours would be salt and blood.

The story of Piper and Blue was gritty and raw! Their journey was filled with pain and torment but the bursts of joy and harmony made every bit of anguish easier to endure. I'm not sure if I would have ever put myself in Piper's position when it came to Blue and had to try very hard to understand why she was doing what she was. I loved that she was able to see beyond his circumstances and was drawn to the beautiful man he really was. It wa
Renee
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF

I know A LOT of people are loving this book.. but sadly it’s not for me. I really tried push through it but I had zero connection with the heroine. I couldn’t wrap my head around her decisions. This book made me feel... I don’t know... but I didn’t like it. On a plus side, the writing was good. It’s the story that didn’t sit well with me.
nikki
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished NO TOMORROW last night, and I’m still not over it. In fact, I don’t think I will ever be over it. I decided I needed to take some time to process what I had read and try to find the right words to do the story, and Carian, justice, but in all honesty, I’m not entirely sure that anything I say could adequately convey how special this book is.
NO TOMORROW is a beautiful, heart-breaking, epic love story, that at times is brutally honest about issues such as drug abuse and mental health;
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Partially dual, mostly female
Rating:

Piper Karel was a young woman on the cusp of independence. Being shy and awkward, she preferred to spend her time alone getting lost in her books. But her calm daily routine was disrupted when a sexy stranger immersed himself into her heart.

Evan (Blue) Von Bleu refused to be tethered to the ground. Craving his freedom, he chose a path that served his needs. When he got a taste of something else,
Greta
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I don't know how to love you, Piper," he says roughly. "But I know I love you a little more everyday."
I turn to look at him with tears brimming in my eyes because his words are masked with so much sadness and regrets, my heart hurts.
"Love doesn't have rules, Blue. The way you love me is perfect. And I love you. That's all that matters."

Ugh, che libro impegnativo. Bello, emozionante, ma davvero impegnativo.
Siamo nel 1998, è qui che parte la storia di Piper e Blue. Si conoscono al parco, dov
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No Tomorrow by Carian Cole
5 stars!!!!

“You were never a part of my delusions. You were my only anchor.”

I have not pulled an all-nighter for a very, very long time and bearing in mind my recent reading funk I didn’t think it was possible, but Carian Cole did it. This was a one-sitting read until nearly 4am, I was captivated from first to last word and didn’t want to stop until I had finished this heart-breaking, yet heart-warming love story. I have never read this author before, and it was the
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ⭐'s

“I love you like no tomorrow.”

So yeah, this book was nothing like I thought it would be and at the same time everything I hoped it would be. Not bad for my first read of Carian Cole.

As stated in the blurb, Blue is a homeless musician that Piper is inexplicably drawn to. She can't stay away even when red flags appear and she takes some crazy chances.

Speaking of red flags...there's A LOT. Did that cause the story to border on disbelief? Absolutely...but it provided some welcoming angst s
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Wil Loves Books!
May 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook, 2019
I'm seriously conflicted about this one. I didn't love it, but I also didn't hate it. There were things that I liked and things that I hated so I've settled for 3 stars. This is my first book by this author and I was super excited since I had heard such amazing things about this book.

I really loved the beginning and how Blue and Piper's relationship initially developed. Even though, it was quite unconventional and a little insta-love, I was on board. Then the story became a rollercoaster and a
Damjana
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
5+ stars!

Amazing, heartbreaking story with pure, raw and unconditonal love. Story spans for more than 14 years, which always has special appeal to me; it deepens pain and heartbreak and proves there is no escape from true love.
Wynne Katherine
Jun 28, 2018 marked it as to-read

FUCKING. WANT.

Ps. why do I swear so much more lately. like, I mean, I swear a lot before, but like gurl. What happened to you lmao
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

✔✖ My Review Check List ✖✔

AKA significant signs for a good book

Here ? No Tomorrow by Carian Cole

- (NOT WANTING TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN – WHICH INCLUDES CARRYING AN E-BOOK READER LITERALLY EVERYWHERE I GO, ALLNIGHT READING SESSIONS AND SNEAKING OUT OR IN PLACES INCLUDING TOILETS TO READ A FEW PAGES)

✔ - there is a def yes on that in this book. Every break almost physically hurt – I was reading while walking- in my lunchbreak (I am even now significantly thinking about my lunchbreak because of this bo
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
I loved the premise for this story and it was certainly original. This is a very emotional and very complicated love story that deals with some difficult topics. Our hero, Blue is a non traditional musician who is homeless and lives and plays on the street for money. Piper is a much younger, socially awkward heroine who takes an interest in Blue the first time she sees him playing his guitar in the park. The attraction was not quite insta love but the relationship progresses rather quickly on a ...more
AJ

6 angsty, emotional, incredible stars!

Yes, 6 stars, because OMG, this book! This book absolutely and completely captivated me and I could not put it down. I started reading yesterday afternoon and finished it in the early hours of this morning, and now I’ve slept on it, I still can’t stop thinking about it, and I want to read it all over again. It’s been a long time since a book affected me like this, and I’m still
Jean
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, let me catch my breath. What a whirlwind!

As recommended by someone around here, I went into this book completely blind. I was completely intrigued.

My first impression of Piper was not a good one. She annoyed me. I thought she was a sucker and she was basically stupid for putting up with the bullshit after so much heartbreak and letdowns. This was even knowing in my mind something deeper was going on and I had my predictions of course.

I can tell you this. By the end of the book, I was pretty
Jessy

I'm a bit on the fence about how to rate this, so bear with me if the review gets messy.

Ever since I read Talon, Carian Cole has been one of my favourite authors. I've loved all of the books she has wrote since then (Torn, Tied), but I didn't like any of the books released prior to Talon (Ashes & Embers #1-3). Therefore I didn't dive right into No Tomorrow the moment it was released, as I was worried I wouldn't like it.

When I started this book, I was relieved. Carian Cole's writing
Download {PDF}[EPUB] No Tomorrow eBook 3 59 Oct 11, 2018 06:51PM

• We All Fall Down (Of Love and Madness, #2)
  • Down Beat (Dark Tide, #1)
  • Shattered Rhythm  (Meltdown #3)
  • Escapades (Trident Ink #1)
  • Lily of the Springs
  • Heart's Insanity (Angel Fire Rock Romance, #1)
  • White Wolf (Sons of Rome, #1)
  • Until We Break
  • Lennon Reborn (Preload, #4)
  • Wild Chase (Vengeful Honor, #1)
  • Gibson's Legacy (Last Score, #1)
  • Unwritten (Rock Star Duet, #1)
  • Gravity
  • You Really Got Me (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Give In
  • Some like It Spicy (A Perfect Recipe, #1)
  • Waiting for the Sun (Waiting for the Sun, #1)
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
I have a passion for the bad boys, those covered in tattoos, sexy smirks, ripped jeans, fast cars, motorcycles and of course, the sweet girls that try to tame them and win their hearts. My debut series, Ashes & Embers, follows the lives of rock band members as they find, and sometimes lose, the loves of their lives.

My first novel in the Ashes & Embers series, Storm, was published in Septem
“Don’t give up baby, I took a walk, but I didn’t run away.” 17 likes
“Is there some cosmic rule that if two people feel they’re meant to be together, then they should be together no matter what? Or sometimes do we have to walk away from the person we believe we’re meant to be with? And if we do…does that feeling that we’re missing our true other half ever go away?
I wish there was a way to get these answers.”
4 likes