Start by marking “Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)

Blackjack

(Reapers MC #1)

Ashley:
When youre married, there are the things you can live with and the things you cant.

My abusive husband, Harry? He made those distinctions very clear to me.

Constant beatings, a forced a miscarriage, and then roping me in with my fathers notorious biker gang, The Reapers.

Lucky enough, I got out of my marriage in one piece. For the time being, that is. Though its only a
Published November 10th 2017

Start your review of Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
Sabrina
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: yummy-bikers
I was intrigued by this blurb and excited to read this book. Unfortunately the actual story let me down some and I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would. There were parts that left me confused and needing to know more details, yet those details never came. By the end of the story I still didn't feel a connection between Ashley and Rob/Blackjack, and I actually didn't feel like I even knew either of them at all. I may give this series another try since there were some characters I would ...more
Telina
Dec 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
I havent been present in the land of Goodreads for a while, instead opting to read by my lonesome and not bother with any reviews. That is of course until I came to this book. This book was actually that awful, I felt the need to rejoin the Goodread community to express my utter dislike.

There are scenes that made completely no sense. Sentences that left me utterly confused. I was re-reading them trying to understand what the author was talking about. Strange descriptions for items that made me
Stephanie S
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love when I can find another good MC book and this author gives me what I need. I am not the greatest at writing reviews and as some reviews have stated they dislike the book due to errors and they didn't like the story or something else. I loved this book. I have come across books that I didn't care for and was easily lost but I guess I am someone who can keep up with a story no matter what directions they take. That must be my extreme multi-tasking I do on a daily basis.

I loved this 2nd
Kari Hansen
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blackjack was attracted to Ashley from their first meeting but she was too young and experienced for a man like him so he decides to avoid temptation by enlisting in the military. He has recently come back to his hometown and the MC when Ashley crashes into his life but after all she has experienced she is not the woman he remembered.

Elizabeth was willing to take the punishment her husband was happy to give out but when he threatens her father and the Reapers, the only people she truly cares
Patricia
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read from this author and let me just say this will NOT be the last. . What an intriguing, consuming book! Oh mythis author surprised me in such a good way.

The beginning was a little slow for me but by the time I got to the end of this book, I was loving it! Some very angsty moments.

Ashley Monroe married to an abusive man, her husband also happens to be a member of her fathers rival gang. After being badly beaten, Ashley finally finds the courage to flee her
Brandi Poage
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: i-give-up
DNF at 20%
Warning minor spoilers ahead...

I thought from the first chapter that this one would suck me in but it just did not. An MC Princess that gets an attitude with members, prospect or not, would never fly. Especially when she is showing up for the first time in years and has never even met them before but expects them to treat her like a Queen and know exactly who she is by looking at her.
Ashley's personality changes have me thinking she is Bi-Polar. And her MC President dad sharing club
me
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Hard to follow with style of writing.. Not a bad storyline ... the woods and town confuse me
Judy Miracle
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc, 2020-reads
I've been in a book funk and this book pulled me out. I was hooked from the beginning and devoured the book.

I loved the dynamic between the two characters. He was her savior at a very unpleasant time in her life. And they have loved one another for so long. I loved seeing these two work through their past mistakes with one another.

Now the reason I only gave it 4 stars and not 5... There's quite a few errors within the book which I normally overlook and it didn't hinder my reading but there were
Kim Gauger
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great mc

Loved this.MC start.of a series. leaves you on a extension for the next book. Loved this.. Little heat, little violence little.of everything you com to expect from an mc
Jenna
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Knox goes dark...and I like it. Poor Ashley can't catch a break with her abusive husband. Running back home to her roots. She falls back into Blackjack's strong arms. Will they finally get the chance to be together or will her husband ruin it all? A dark, twisted MC romance.
 Tania
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ashley is the Reapers MC princess. She marries Harry and moves away from her MC family. Harry is a piece of crap so when she gets the chance to leave she runs back home.
Things from there get interesting, while she back home she recconnects with Blackjack.
The connection between the two has been their since they were younger.
This book is extreamly well written, it's action packed, the sex scences are hot and most importantly is full of sinfully sexy Alphas!!
Can't wait for the next book in the
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
I thought this book was okay. There were a couple Major issues that I struggle to get past FIRST (view spoiler) ...more
Karen Wolf
Sep 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Great story

Book has a great story line. Book needs to go through some editing. Ashley was not the damsel in distress although the family kept trying to make her one.
Angie Brasher
Aug 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
This would deserve a higher rating, but the number of spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, tense changes (even within the same sentence), and just overall repeating exposition nightmares made it a difficult read. It almost felt like the author opened a thesaurus to come up with description words, not bothering to double check if they actually made sense with what they were describing. Saying that blood on a man's forehead was "corrosive" makes no sense.
I was really hoping for this to be a
Jacki Smith
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not the worst

The characters were one dimensional. The characters had a personality but if they were funny that was it. There was no back story, there was no soft side, no tough side, nothing.
There was no chemistry between the main characters. They were barely in the same building together let alone talking to each other. There was no romance. Don't even get me going on how they finally started their relationship.
Plot definitely has potential. The whole book has potential but it is like the
April
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Editor please!

This book is in desperate need of an editor. My biggest pet peeve is mistakes and this book has tons of them. This couldve been a decent read, the potential was there, it just missed its mark. MCs are a favorite if mine so I might judge them a little more harshly than others, but this one was missing a strong dose of realism. Again it tried and came close but ultimately missed its mark.
Roselyn Smith
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Didnt quite make it

The plot had great potential, however the execution was way off. A lot of it I felt didnt match up with the story or was just plain too much. The author seriously needs to use beta readers on future books, plus editors because there was a ton of grammatical errors.
Kim Deveaney
Jan 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book was disorganized, lacked consistency and wasn't proofread before being published. Words were missing. Sentences didn't make sense. There were different facts throughout the story that just abruptly changed. I didn't even finish this book. I got it from kindle unlimited subscription. Very disappointed.
Mysti Fackler
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Needs a proofread and editing

While the story was good the lack of proofreading/editing was very distracting and sometimes confusing. I had to re-read sentences several times to try and figure out what the author was trying to say.
Judy Floyd
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Needs some work

There are a lot of grammatical errors that make this a difficult read. The scenes are sketchy. The story line is a good one and it was what made me read to the end. I may read the second book just to see if the writer has improved her skills.
Susan Kingrey
Jan 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Good storyline

The plot was good. Needs lots of help with basic English and grammar. Would have benefited to have used an editor or reviewer.
Monika Sandlin
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blackjack is called to his Prez's house for an emergency he never expected. The Prez's daughter Ashley shows up at the Reaper's club house banged, bruised, and abused. Blackjack was older than Ashley but when she kissed him when she was 16 and he was in his 20's, he ran fast and hard. Joined the military leaving his son to be taken care of by the Reapers to keep from doing anything with Ashley.

Ashley has loved BlackJack since she was a child, when he left for the military the night after she
Marcie
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Reapers MC series is a must, if you like action packed romances with scenes that will break your heart one minute, heal it on another, and then make your toes curl the next.
Elizabeth can write the hell out this type romance and Blackjack is proof.
In the first book of this series, we meet Ashley who is in a terribly horrific circumstance involving her abusive husband. When things go from bad to worse, threatening from a rival MC to take down her Pops - she knows that she has to return home.
BookAddict
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Truly Fantastic Book, But Marred By Editing Errors

Ashley returns to her father and his MC, the Reapers, battered and broken at the hands of her husband, Harry, a member of the Rival MC, the Grizzlies. After miscarrying her baby and taking weeks to heal, Ashley is starting to feel safe in the home of her father and the Reapers president, Fist. Shes reconnected with her brothers, the other members of the club, and her first love, Blackjack. But Harry wants her back, and the only way to remain out
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Trigger warning- domestic abuse
Ashley is married to a drunk Bears [rival) member that beats her daily and when he found out she was pregnant well he took a steal pipe to her stomach. She waits for the perfect time to run after hearing plans involving her club and especially the president, her father.
Blackjack is a single father of a 9 year old son, patched member of the Reapers but he still pines for the one who got a way, Ashley. He had to leave for the Army since she was 16 when he fell for
M. Terry
Let me start by saying that Elizabeth Knox has written an emotional book that unfortunately many women can relate to. The readers knew that as the book went on that at least two things were going to happen and by the end both had happened.

What took away from the book for me is the age difference between the hero and heroine. I just cannot get into a book where there is more than a ten-year age difference. That is just a personal preference of mine, so when I got to that part my interest waned a
Sandy Knox
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!
Well, since I messed up and read Here Kitty Kitty book #3 before I read this book I've had some questions answered and things make more sense. Lol. But I still have one very important question. What happened to Fist's wife Mindi? I know the doctor that took care of Ashley said she died but no one else ever says anything about it. I want to know what happened to her because you can definitely see the huge change in Fist since we first meet him in Scarred. Roxy's story. I love Blackjack. I
Sherlock Hughes
I just stumbled upon this MC series and I am so glad I did. This book gave me the same feeling I got when I watched SOA for the first time, basically I was ready to quit my job and jump on the back of Blackjack's bike and become an old lady. This book made me cringe at times, laugh out loud and gasp a few times. It was the kind of book that will keep you on the edge of your seat while you are burning through the pages to see what happens next.

Ashley is a M.C. princess that starts out in a
Kaye
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ONE PHENOMENAL TREAT!!!
Thrilling! Elizabeth drops the bomb, kicking ass and taking names, dragging rubbish through fiery pits of hell, blowing this baby into a tailspin with a shocking culmination. Non-stop, action packed, hard hitting, heart pounding, pulse racing, nailbiting, nerve racking, block busting, jaw dropping, page flipping bombshell, ripping 'em up and striping 'em down, melding this gem together piece by piece seamlessly. Struggling as the perilous drama, intense danger and
Donna Doria
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This goes out to all the readers who love an amazingly good MC story!!!!!!!!!! It does hit on a hard topic but the author does it with class!!!! She made a strong female lead character which was nice to see!!!!! The female character I am referring to is named, Ashley. She takes control of her life with some help from family. Which is what it is all about in my opinion. The story read nice and smooth. The different settings were written that I was able to clearly visualize what was going on. Such ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #4)
  • King of Kings
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC Book 11)
  • Rogue (The Black Cobras MC #1)
  • Hades Pain (Devils Riot MC #6)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC #5)
  • Guts & Glory: Walker (In the Shadows Security, #4)
  • Joyride (Savage Menaces MC, #4)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Chains` Redemption (Infernal Sons MC #2)
  • Guts & Glory: Steel (In the Shadows Security, #5)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
  • Razor (Twisted Devils MC, #1)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Striker: A Devil's Highwaymen MC Romance
  • Guns Blazing
  • Loaded (Reckless MC Opey Texas Chapter Book 4)
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her motorcycle club and mafia books. While Elizabeth loves to write she is an avid reader as well who reads a mixture of genres. She lives in the North-Eastern United States with her husband, two cats and two dogs. When she isn't working you can find her spending time with her family, out to dinner with friends or binge watching the latest ...more

Reapers MC (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC #2)
  • Booger (Reapers MC #3)
  • Widow (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Kade (Reapers MC Book 5)
  • Hawk (Reapers MC #6)