Start by marking “Enticing Daphne (Girl Talk #3)” as Want to Read:
Enticing Daphne (Girl Talk #3)

Enticing Daphne

(Girl Talk #3)

It’s easy to stop believing in happily ever afters when the man you thought you’d spend the rest of your life with abandons you right before your wedding day. After that disastrous event I decided that commitment was for suckers. I was young, successful, and in the prime of my life.

I didn’t need a man to make me happy.

Then an unexpected blast from the past came waltzing
Published January 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Enticing Daphne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticing Daphne

Ilsa Madden-Mills
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS! Need an awesomely romantic read that will makes you giggle as you swoon? Well, look no further because Enticing Daphne doesn't disappoint. Sigh. I adored this standalone rom-com from Jessica Prince so much...xoxo

Ilsa Madden-Mills, WSJ Bestselling Author
Dilek VT
Silly me, sometimes I don't wait for the reviews to increase and go into a book blind and then, I remember why I am here, a member of gr. I need your reviews to make sure if a book is for me or not.

So, as I said, silly me, I went in blind (totally my mistake!) and the book had my pet peeve - something I always try to avoid: unplanned pregnancy.

Isn't it an old and cliché topic already? Why do writers need to put this in their romance? Is it romantic if a baby brings a couple together? I'd rather
Tia Louise
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, funny, angsty, and so satisfying--I absolutely adored ENTICING DAPHNE. I fell in love with these ladies in SEDUCING LOLA, and it was a blast seeing Daphne fall in love and get her HEA.

A total stand-alone, you can pick this up and easily go with Caleb and Daphne from their first "forgotten" hookup to the end when they confront their demons together.

I hugged my kindle when I was done. It's so good.

Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*

She has mommy issues and he has daddy and mommy issues. A recipe for disaster. The two are explosives together and the reading is ok.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: january-2018
An ARC was provided by the publicity team in exchange for an honest review.

I am seriously addicted to Jessica Prince's writing. She's able to write such amazing characters with wonderful backstories and passion. My god. The passion between her characters are palpable. I loved every single book in this series and Enticing Daphne was no exception. It was fun, hot, and it made me cry at the most unexpected times. I loved Caleb. He's officially my new book boyfriend.

We have Daphne who just downrig
Siobhan
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enticing Daphne grabbed my attention because I was looking for a new rom-com to read. The last eighteen months or so, I’ve read a lot of romance (something I have never imagined would happen to the degree it has). However, considering how many romance books I’ve been reading, I have read a very small number of rom-coms. Since it had been a while, I decided Enticing Daphne would be the romantic comedy to fix my dry patch.

Whilst Enticing Daphne is described as a standalone romantic comedy, I would
April Symes
Enticing Daphne is a super sweet, sexy and humorous read that had me smiling so hard while laughing while reading Daphne and Caleb's love story.
I fell in love with these ladies in SEDUCING LOLA and I was so happy to read Daphne fall in love and get her HEA. This is a standalone story , one that you can pick up and read from start to finish.
Daphne and Caleb's relationship starts off with instant chemistry when they first meet in a bar. Neither is looking for anything more than just that one nigh
Kahea
***4 Stars***

So, it took me about 2 hrs or so to devour this baby, yup. Two. Hours. I devoured it and I loved Caleb and Daphne, I did, but sweet baby Jesus did they give me one hell of a headache in the process. They were all kinds of fun, quirky and smexy and watching them both fall when they didn’t want to was all that and a bag of chips...but my head.

Caleb and Daphne. These two. Caleb comes off as a manwhore, and for the most part he is, at least at the beginning of the book, but as his pas
BookSmacked
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It never fails that when I need a good read all I need to do is grab a Jessica Prince book.

Enticing Daphne is a super sweet and hilarious read that gave me nothing but giggles and smiles. love all the characters in this series so far and each book just gets better. The friendships within these books is one that I absolutely love and not just the girls that we see in each book but the guys as well.

Daphne and Caleb's relationship starts off with instant chemistry when they first met. Neither is
Dec 31, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author via Social Butterfly PR***

3.5 Stars

I enjoyed Daphne and Caleb's story. But, I didn't love it. And, I am not sure why. But, for me, they were almost too damaged from the things that happened in their past for me to totally believe that there was anything that would draw them together, as the idea that they were pulled to one another due to their tragic pasts always seemed a little off to me.

That said, I liked the characters and I did believe the story at the end, whi
Night Owl Reads
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Daphne. I feel her and Caleb's story was done better than Sophia and Dominic's. I loved reading about the previous two couples. Jessica is always really good about weaving all her characters together and setting up he next story.

I loved Caleb because he knew how to push Daphne's buttons, just enough to get her going. My only issue is I feel there was a little disconnection with the reader on when Daphne went from wanting a no strings attached relationship to being in love. There are real
Nancy Metsch
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Daphne King does not believe in love and does not need a man for any other reason then one night. She thinks that all men are a waste of time.
But fate of course has other plans for Ms. King. She meets a man that literally turn her world upside down. In her own words " he has ruined me other men"
This book had me laughing so hard one minute then cursing like a sailor the next. It's the reason why I love reading anything by Jessica Prince.
I cant wait for readers to read Caleb and Daphne's story
Brandy Roberts
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm such a huge fan of Jessica Prince Enticing Daphne was very enjoyable which wasn't a surprise this can be read as a standalone but I do suggest that you get Seducing Lola and Tempting Sophia because the couples stories are mentioned in Enticing Daphne . I couldn't wait to get my hands on Daphne and Calebs book and what a story it was they made such a great couple but they also frustrated me to no end and at times I wanted to shake them both . After Daphne and Caleb have one hell of an explosi ...more
MiDouradoP
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect chemistry between Daphne and Caleb!!

This book was amazing for so many reasons!! Daphne and Caleb were constantly surprising us, their chemistry was off the charts, the plot was light but solid, the secondary characters were addicting, it was at the same time sexy-funny-emotional just in the right amount and Jessica Prince could kept us waiting for more from the book and more from more books (that's right, I'm anxious now for Fiona and Deacon!!).

Both Daphne and Caleb are strong resili
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Oh Jessica. She's done it again with Enticing Daphne. This book completely sucked me in and consumed my thoughts. Even now after I'm done, I keep wanting to go back and read some more, and realize that i'm done, and it's over.

I loved Daphne. The sassy thing. She had zero problem putting Caleb in his place and telling him off. Even though the whole time she was wanting to rip his clothes off and shut him up with her mouth. And Caleb was magical. He was sexy and sweet, but a bit clueless on some
Laura Lee
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enticing Daphne
By: Jessica Prince
4 Stars

Holy Cow!!! There is nothing worse than planning a wedding, coming home and find your mother…yes, your own mother in bed with your fiancé!!! OH SNAP!!!

That was all it took for Daphne to swear off men. Well not 100%...a girls got to have her fun yanno. But a serious relationship, uh…no thanks. Finding Mr. Right no longer exists…It’s finding Mr. Right Now.
Moving away from the toxic environment, here we are 7 years later.

Caleb has always been the ‘adult’ fig
Renee Entress
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, series, read-2018
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, sweet love, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Seducing Lola (Girl Talk #1)
Tempting Sophia (Girl Talk #2)

This is Daphne and Caleb’s story. Daphne knows what is like having her heart broken. Her man abandoned her right before there wedding. She is not looking for commitment after that disastrous event. She can be happy without a man. When Caleb comes into her life he does not remember that the
Liz
Jan 08, 2018 added it
4.5 stars! Such a great read! Loved Daphne and Caleb!

Daphne and Caleb have demons that haunt them in regards to relationships. Both enjoy no strings encounters and neither is looking for love. But well, nothing ever goes as planned! I loved their banter and their chemistry. A great story with all the feels!

Happy reading!
L.A.
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Neglected by the people who should have loved them the most, Daphne and Caleb never knew true loving relationships. Burned in the past, both are determined to live their lives on their terms…namely love them and leave them. When they meet by chance, the sparks fly and they discover walking away isn’t going to be so easy this time. Enticing Daphne is a sexy and sassy rom com that pulls you in from page one and keeps you turning the pages, rooting for these two to find their HEA.
Maddy's Reading
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, top-fav-2018
This series is so awesome and i was glad i got to read this book in the beginning of this year. Jessica prince has given me the perfect new year gift. Daphne & Caleb were just amazing and Caleb even gave Grayson a run for his money.
This series if definitely one of my fav and i loved every bit of this story.
ARC generously provided by the author in exchange of an honest review
ellieisuhmabookworm
Shelves: jessica-prince
Final Score - 5 Stars!

Look no further! This romantic read will leave you in equal parts a giggling mess on the floor as well as swoon until you melt into a puddle of goo. Enticing Daphne doesn't disappoint and lives up the other books I've read by Jessica Prince. Chalk full of female power and empowerment, it's sexy, funny, angsty, and oh so satisfying! I adored every minute of this rom-com.

I fell head over bottom for the girls starting in SEDUCING LOLA. I was most anxious to read Daphne's stor
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I have loved this series from Lola, to Sophia, and now ending with Daphne. These woman are the bomb in so many ways. I love how Jessica Prince intertwined Daphne's story while Lola and Sophia's love life was running full speed ahead. I knew things were happening in the back ground with Caleb. I just didn't realize hpw much history these two had.

When Daphne caught Caleb's eye in the office, it was a slap to the face. That sting could be felt around the world. But Daphne stayed glorious and was r
~Dawn~TUG
Full review on my blog page---->Enticing Daphne by Jessica Prince
Three Chicks
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Daphne doesn’t believe in true love. She was burned by her own mother and her fiancé Stephan. That whole fiasco was enough to turn her off. She may not believe in love, but she sure as hell believes that she can have a good time with a hot partner.

I gave up on finding Mr. Right and started concentrating on finding Mr. Right Now.

She and her friends Sophia and Lola have a radio talk show instructing women how to make the most of their lives.

After a particularly bad day she fin
Dora Ruiz Davalos Books and Tequila Blog
4.5 Stars!
Enticing Daphne is a technically a Standalone but it comes on the heels of two previous books featuring Daphne’s friends. This Romantic Comedy was a funny and fast paced read, with secondary characters that are constantly meddling in each other’s business, in the most loving way, and it makes for some hilarious situations. As any good story goes there are a few moments of angst and conflict that adds to it. So if you’re in the mood for a sexy and fun romance, look no further, this stor
Shasta Hope
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

So much to say about this scorching little number by Jessica Prince. Jessica knows her charachters and she breathes life into them through those creative fingers. Enticing Daphne is about second chance love after giving up hope of any fairy tale ever happenning. Its also about redemption and looking past someone's so called "charachter flaws" and find finding a diamond in the rough. Sometimes it's the little things that create a beautif
Crystal
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: january-arc
I really enjoyed this book. This was my first read by Jessica Prince and I don't plan for it to be my last either.

This was about Daphne and Caleb. Daphne was done with love. After discovering that her fiance' was sleeping with her mother, Daphne is done with love. She is just going to go about her life and when she needs to she will hook up with someone but love isn't going to play a part in her life ever again. Caleb has spent his whole cleaning up after his parents and if that is what love it
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Daphne used to believe in happily ever afters until being abandoned right before her wedding day by the man she thought she would spend the rest of her life with. After that, she became very jaded towards commitment, deciding it was only for suckers. Being young, and successful, she believes she doesn't need a man in her life to make her happy, simple hook ups to scratch an itch are enough. That is, until a one night stand, seems to ruin her for other men. If that's not enough, he comes into her ...more
Ri
5 Opposites not only attract but combust Stars

Have you ever ran into a friend that you hadn't seen in years and picked up as if you hadn't missed a day? That is how I felt when I started reading Enticing Daphne.The moment it showed up on my kindle I felt myself smile and have a moment of giddiness come over me. These ladies make my heart happy. I knew I would get to laugh out loud and that life would cease to exist the moment I read the first chapter and I was right.

The ladies of Girl Talk are b
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Love Him Back
  • Wanderer (Nomad, #2)
  • Playing Dirty
  • Go Deep (Bad Baller, #2)
  • Giving All to You (The Giving Trilogy, #3)
  • Never Say Love
  • Thousand Yard Bride
  • The Good Samaritan
  • The Bars Between Us
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (Hautboy Series, #1)
  • Intent
  • Bucking Bear (Pounding Hearts, #3)
  • Fantasized by You (Love in the City, #2)
  • Assumptions (Assumed Expectations, #1)
  • Stripped
  • Only You (Second Chances #2)
  • Day (Hero Society, #2)
  • Uncontrollable (Country Roads, #6)
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Girl Talk (4 books)
  • Seducing Lola (Girl Talk #1)
  • Tempting Sophia (Girl Talk #2)
  • Charming Fiona