Start by marking “Billionaire Romance: The Billionaire & The Babysitter (Billionaire Romance, Alpha Male)” as Want to Read:

>>>READ FOR FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED<<<

Gradually he eased me back until my head rested on the pillows. He stroked my hair from my face, his gaze meeting mine with hot tenderness. He bent forward and captured my lips again, his tongue tracing their outline with maddening gentleness. His hand found its way back to my breast but this time he slipped his fin
Audible Audio, Unabridged Audiobook
Published August 29th 2017 by HRD Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire Romance

Alaina
HELLO SMUT!

I think I've slowly fallen in love with Simone Carter. Mostly because this book was utterly adorable and I loved this couple so god damn much. Of course I approve this relationship because who doesn't want to be a babysitter for a billionaire and find love? HELLO, EVERYONE WANTS THAT!

Jake and Jenna were so compatible. They were definitely thrown into this situation expectantly but hey, it worked out in the end. Now this audio went by so quickly. It gives you romance, a little mystery,
Ann
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great book
Marbea E. Logan
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't expect this novel to have so much suspense in it. Most books with a title like this has little to no imagination with the dialogue or the characters. I have to admit their were several cliché moments about billionaires and destitute women, but the storyline had more depth and mystery that made up for that.
Ashley Hedden
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire and the Babysitter by Simone Carter was a great read. I loved reading Jake and Kenya's story. They are both brought together in a very dark and trying time. Jenna is Jake's brothers nanny and meets Jake when his brother and sister in law are murdered. I loved reading their story. I can't wait to read more by Simone Carter.
Ashley Hedden
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ruby McDemon
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
I loved how the sparks flew between Jake and Jenna. The mystery and drama of the story made it just perfect and so engaging. How it all wrapped up and just the overall story was the best. Lissa did an amazing job making the story wonderful as I've come to learn she's great at.
melanie
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Very catchy at first then sucked in until you finish it. Love it. Would continue to read if the story line continued.
❤ AudiobookRomance ❤
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible, ku-read-free
Full review to come soon!
Shan ~ A ~
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, erotic
“This audiobook was given by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review via Audiobook Boom.”

Jake is the playboy billionaire. He finds himself the legal guardian of his niece and nephew after his brother and sister-in-law are murdered.

Jenna is the nanny. She has been working with the family for a while saving to put herself through law school.

They both agree to not get involved, but things don't always go as planned.

This book has romance, suspense, sweet
Kristy
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Delightful and suspenseful

When I first saw the title and cover of this book I thought "oh another typical romance where poor babysitter falls in love with billionaire." I was wrong! It's a romantic murder mystery! Jenna and Jake are wonderful together and to see the love they have for the children is heart warming. Its a quick read and thoroughly enjoyable! It held my attention and I enjoyed it very much! You will too!
Kelli  Howard
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read.

This book has a little bit for everyone. It has sexy scenes, mystery, fighting, happiness, and love. Can Jenna trust the billionaire playbook with her heart. Will Jake be able to handle taking on the new role of father to his niece and nephew , and claim Jenna also? Get it to find out.
Kim
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Jenna is a nanny to a 3 1/2 year old and a 18 month old of a well to do couple that owns a fancy restaurant. The parents are murdered on night in their driveway and the only witness is the 3 1/2 year old. Jake is the billionaire playboy uncle that is now the children's guardian. He desperately needs Jenna's help with the children.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Nice and unexpected

4 stars

This book was definitely not what it seems to be all in all it was better but not. The title will grab you the characters will keep you.

Happy Reading
Bev Ross
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!

Thus was the best story! Very emotional ! But out of sadness came love what an awesome love story! Epic!
LaLani Delk
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sparks Fly!

Tragedy brings Jake andJenna together. Love binds them! Must read!! 5 Stars! First time reading this author, but definitely not my last!!
Anna
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a fun book

This book was a sexy romantic mystery with some sweetness. Once I started I couldn't put it down. My first book by this author but not my last!
April
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little predictable but a good short read
HEA