Start by marking “Obsessed (Cunningham Security, #1)” as Want to Read:
Obsessed (Cunningham Security, #1)

Obsessed

(Cunningham Security #1)

Elizabeth 'Elle' Blackman never expected the balance of her carefree life to be disrupted. Discovering that someone has been in her apartment just days before she is set to go on tour, Elle makes the only sensible choice there is.

Run...

Right to the front door of Cunningham Security, where the owner is not only the man that is capable of keeping her safe, but also the guy
Published December 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Obsessed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsessed

Stacy Kirkpatrick-Marlton
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a very sweet story if you want a knight in shining armor who will sweep you off your feet Levi is it!
The storyline was very captivating, and the chemistry was off the charts between these two. I loved the suspense in this one and had to keep reading until the very end.
I would have loved a little epilogue to this, I always love the hereafter part of this kind of story.
⚜️Trea
I approached reading this the totally wrong way: I read the second book in the series first, and hadn't read the series that this had spun out of! However, that didn't diminish my enjoyment of the book overall!

I really enjoyed seeing how Levi and Elle got together in the first place, as I could then more fully enjoy the second book of the series! I loved how easy it was to connect with each of them, and they felt very realistic to me. I was able to even forge a connection with some of the suppo
Ash
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Cliché.
Damsel in distress.
Multiple sex scenes
Little bit of stalking
and very predictable stalker. Read the first 70 pages or so and u will know who is the stalker. I guess this is the curse of reading too many suspense books.
Home. Love. Books.
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Great cover, creepy stalker, and an everyday hero

I actually picked up this book because I saw the third book in the series and liked the synopsis but wanted to start from the beginning. Another thing that drew me to this series is the beautiful covers, seriously I love them. That being said, I hate to admit this but I skimmed through a lot of the middle part of the book.
I’ve read books with stalkers before, and generally I do enjoy them, finding love during the suspense and fear that basically
Roxie
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This book was a bit of a deviation from the previous ones by A.K. Evans. We got a little bit of a feel for this type of story when we were initially introduced to the Cunningham Security team in one of the books in the Everything series. I thoroughly enjoyed those books, but this one had all the elements that I loved from those as well as the added drama and suspense thrown in. It was a nice change of pace and I'm looking forward to rest of the series.

The relationship between Elle and
Victoria Raven
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Elle and Levi. Their story was a really beautiful one. From the very beginning you could tell what they had would be explosive.
Elle was incredibly strong and such a lovely person. Add Levi to the mix and you got pure lust and protectiveness on his part. He took it in his stride to do what he had to do to protect the woman he was falling for. He was everything Elle needed. I loved how they just fell into each other. Yes, you saw a little resistance, mostly on his part out of respect, but
Lynn
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I stayed up well past my bedtime last night just to finish this book and it was so worth it.

Everything from the depth of the characters to the intriguing plot line, I was hooked from the very first page. And the ending?? I thought I knew what was going to happen, but I was wrong. The delivery of the ‘mystery’ was so well written. From the moment I learned who the stalker was through the remainder of the book, I cried like a baby. Initially, I cried tears of sadness and despair because I felt for
Krystle
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
great book but yet again no epilogue:(

This book was fantastic the only reason it didn't get 5* from me is lack of epilogue im a sucker for reading a few years down the line i invest the time to read i want to know what happens years after the book ends
now onto the book this was a really goid book its about levi and elle, elle has a stalker levi owns a security business lots of hotness along the way and lots of alpha men i did work out who the stalker was at just over 50% its not obvious but lit
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it
While I could get on board with the story, the writing was decidedly amateurish. The book was full of telling the reader what was happening rather than showing. AK Evans obviously didn't trust her readers to extrapolate situations, rather she repeated scenes from both POVs and continually made references that were completely unnecessary, presumably because she was afraid people had forgotten what had happened previously in the story. There were also several editing issues that need to b
Kathy
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great writing and I enjoyed reading the book. Even though this is my first book I have read by Ms. Evans, I am ready to go back and read the rest of hers, meeting all her characters. The story of Elle and Levi evolves from the attraction they had from the very beginning to keeping her safe from a stalker. With suspense, and romance, a recommended read.
Kerry Richardson
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5☆. I liked the premise of this story and I liked the characters too. What I didn't like was the editing issues, the repetative sex scenes, the fact that it was overly long and it was very predictable, I guessed who the stalker was very early on so for me the climax was a long time coming. With a few tweaks this could have been much better.
Joanne
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again I was looking forward to reading a new book from Ms Evans. This new series keeps us in touch with our favourite characters and introduce some new hot Alpha guys. These Cunningham security guys are hot! This story is with Levi and Elle, full of drama and intrigue and so much love. I was hooked from page one. Highly recommend this book and this author. Fabulous book
Tara
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, Suspenseful, can’t put it down

Elle and Levi are sexy and entertaining. The story keeps you on your toes the entire time. There are so many emotions throughout the story, and you. Any wait to see what happens! I can’t wait for the next security guy to get a story, you instantly fall in love with everyone! Such an amazing read!
Holly
3.5 Stars

This book was sweet. I love Levi, he’s the perfect book boyfriend! Sweet, strong and so loyal. Elle, she was okay.. I don’t know what it was butI just didn’t enjoy her as much, hence the rating but it was a cute book.
Kate
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This book is so good. Levi and Elle support and love each other so beautifully. I love that Levi let’s Elle deal with everything in her own time whilst ensuring she knows he’s there for her.

I can’t wait to hear the rest of the guys stories.
Sophy Sorn
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Base on the blurb I’ve read, this book sounds amazing. I would love to read it!
Kim Whitehead
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Everything I’d heard about this book was true!! Exciting and intense! Never suspected who her stalker was, that absolutely blind sided me! Great chemistry and story line!
Sherry
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Obsessed

This is a new to me author recommended by a book blog. I really liked this book. So much so that I'm going to start the next series. I'm a sucker for stalker romance!
Jenn the Readaholic
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was a perfect kickoff to the men of Cunningham Security. Elle is a talented musician and all-around nice person on the rise with her career, but someone has other plans for her. That unknown someone has targeted Elle and appears to be obsessed with her in an extremely dangerous-to-Elle’s-life way. Since Elle isn’t willing to let someone else run her off from her dreams, she’s convinced to hire security. And that comes with Levi Cunningham, the owner of Cunningham Security.

Levi is damn
Feb 05, 2018
Sarah Davey
May 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

Cunningham Security (4 books)
  • Overcome (Cunningham Security, #2)
  • Desperate (Cunningham Security, #3)
  • Solitude (Cunningham Security, #4)