Start by marking “Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5)” as Want to Read:
Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5)

Lost With Me

(Stark Saga #5)

From New York Times and #1 International bestselling author J. Kenner comes a new full-length novel in the wildly popular Stark Saga that’s left millions of readers breathless.

His touch takes my breath away. Our passion feeds my soul...

Published October 23rd 2018 by Martini & Olive

To ask other readers questions about Lost With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost With Me

.Under the pages
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
OUT TODAY!

Nikki and Damien have been living the happiest of lives, from the love of their daughters to the passion between their sheets, there’s nothing that could break the Stark Family. Or perhaps it could. When secrets and dangers start rising, they have to put their life on the line for their family and pray for all to be alright in the end.

First things first, let’s clear some issues. Am I tired of Damien and Nikki’s story? Hell no! Did I miss Nikki and Damien? Hell yes! I know some people
Sissy's Romance Book Review
LOST WITH ME by J. Kenner is book 5 in the Stark Trilogy. This continues the story of Damien and Nikki, so I do feel you should read the previous books to fully enjoy this one.
Damien and Nikki are still in love but now we are dealing with some of Nikki's life, her job and the family working always toward their happiness. I still so in love with Damien and how he is protective of his family. I don't think I can get enough of Damien and Nikki. Their story just keeps getting better and this being
Jennifer Finn
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2 STARS ⭐⭐⭐✨
You can’t really continue to call something a trilogy when there’s been FIFTEEN books/novellas released with still more to come. I don’t know why I keep reading this series because while I absolutely love Damien and Nikki as a couple the last few books have been let downs for me. It seems the author wants to give this couple every problem any other couple/parents have experienced and it’s just too fucking much. Stick a fork in me. The fat lady has sung. IT’S OVER ! Move on. I kee
Rebecca
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve been with Damien Stark and Nikki Fairchild since the beginning of their relationship, witnessing them evolve as people and as a couple, and while secrets, lies, and outside interference have always been points of contention, their love has always endured because they are a part of each other’s soul…one’s heart doesn’t beat without the other, and for every trial faced, every dilemma solved, every threat contained, their bond solidifies even more.

In Lost With Me, fans of the Stark Saga embark
Luchi Rzezak
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
My guilty pleasure: Damien ❤ ...more
Susan
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have one word for this book: WOW!!

Damien and Nikki are back and facing their toughest challenge yet! One that just might be too tough for them to conquer. This story will have you on an emotional roller coaster and clinging to hold on and not want to let go. Once I started reading, I could not put it down.

Another AMAZING Stark saga and a MUST read!
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I am always happy to read a book about Nikki and Damien. I really am. But after this book I feel like their books should stop and we should focus on the other people in the universe. For example, both Jamie and Ollie have a lot of things going on in their lives and we knew nothing about them. Also, who doesn't want to see more of Sylvia and Jackson? Nikki and Damien go through a lot in this book. They are always going through a lot of hardships to be honest. A lot of crazy people are after them ...more
Erin Lewis
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy #5) by J Kenner Nikki and Damien Stark, you either love them or you don’t. I happen to love them and was pleased to be back with this dynamic couple and their family and friends. Life has not been kind to either Nikki or Damien but once they met, although things did indeed get worse before they got better, the bond of love and devotion that was forged between them has been amazing to read about. Their journey has had that bond challenged and strained at ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Dear lord, I’ve been following the love affair between Damien Stark and Nikki Fairchild from the very beginning of their romance. Their love, their connection, their relationship—unbreakable. And now with their daughters, their love has come full circle and there’s absolutely nothing that Damien and Nikki won’t do to protect their family.

Even when it involves lies and secrets.

Whoa, are there some serious lies and secrets a foot in Lost With Me.

And I couldn’t read this book fast enough to find o
Danielle Wormald
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 ⭐ MUST READ!! “Until Then, Imagine me, touching you”
Julie brings us another full length novel in this Amazing Stark Series, Damien & Nikki are one of my ultimate power couples in the book world and I can never get enough of these two!
This story is everything, it’s full of drama, it’s nail-biting and intense and will have you on the edge of your seat. It fills you with worry and you’re taken on a rollercoaster with a mixture of emotions.
As always its occasionally hot and makes your heart
Babel
It's good to be back in the middle of this torrid affair-turned-marriage between Nikki and Damien. I love the feeling of warmth that arises from this ver-much-in-love couple that oozes domestic bliss while juggling corporate life and a still scorching-hot chemistry.

This new adventure teaes the reader with that ardent passion gone unfulfilled for a few2 chapters that escalate the anticipation unti it becomes declisiously unbearable. When they finally embrace, it's wholehearted, deep, meaningful.

A
Lulu Dumonceaux
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm absolutely certain that Damien Stark would make the cover of People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive every year. In Lost With Me Damien continues to exude his strength, power, control, and unfathomable love for Nikki and his two sweet girls. The dynamics have shifted as the power couple are more focused on family but this is Damien Stark and the chemistry between Damien and Nikki continues to combust it's so hot. When things seem to be falling into a blissful routine, there are signs and warning ...more
Catherine
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
It’s always the same in every book.
Kim
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is not a stand-alone and should be read in order

People assume that Damien and Nikki Stark have everything just because they have money. What you see isn’t always what it appears to be and the perfect life that everyone can see isn’t quite as perfect as they think. Just when things start to settle down for Damien and Nikki, there is always someone to step in and remind them that they’re not untouchable.

I was gifted this book in exchanged for an honest review and there is no way I’d ev
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"How often have I thought that about him? That he commands the universe. That the world bends to his will? But it's not true. My husband is as mortal as I am, and I'm not sure if that's a comfort or a tragedy."

Never have I been so glad that a trilogy turned into a saga. There's no such thing as too much Damien Stark...sigh. ❤ So far, their story has been told in Nikki's POV, but the author treated me to an epilogue in Damien's POV that only lit a fire of anticipation that will keep me fidgetin
Karen Mc
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“We’re inevitable.”

Like a fine wine, the Stark series ages well. J. Kenner has created a family of compelling and charismatic characters that sink straight to the heart, ones you’ll love more after every story you read. I first fell in love with the Stark trilogy by J. Kenner over four years ago after reading Release Me. Since then, this series hasn’t stopped wowing me.

Lost With Me held me captive and never stopped. This is one thrill-seeking, soul-sweeping and heart-stopping sexy saga. A story
Debbie Hanson
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-review
Lost With Me
Stark trilogy #5
J. Kenner
⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟

I don’t think there will ever be acea6 when I will tire of Damien and Nikki Stark. They are the epitome of your favourite boom boyfriend, and billionaire, but this couple, although they have everything in life, life proves that no matter what you have something can break down your perfect world.

If you haven’t read the previous Stark series, you really must go back to the beginning, but if you have you’ll know what I mean when I say this was another spec
Candy
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damien & Nikki are learning to adjust to life with kids & both are loving it & their girls. But an outside force threatens their happy family all bets are off. As Damien & Nikki struggle through the unthinkable they have to trust one another more than they ever have.
Patricia H
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Suspenseful

Damien and Nikki, are one of my favorite book couple. But Nikki disappointed me. She cut! Why couldn't she just trusted in Damien, more and just hold out?! She said that she kept the blades to prove that she was strong. But I think she kept them for times of extreme stress and pressure. She needs extensive professional therapy as well Damien. This book was one of the better ones in my opinion because of the suspense. I have it three stars because of Nikki. I lost faith in her. It was
Michele
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Lost With Me was an exciting new addition to the Stark Saga with everything we love about Damien and Nikki: their passionate connection–which of course included erotic-edged, steamy love scenes, their commitment to their family, and this time around, lots of suspense as they figured out who was threatening their hard-won blissful life together.

J. Kenner proved once again with Lost With Me why she is one of my go-to authors for smexy romance. She writes w
Laundry
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is just something about Damien Stark that makes me totally weak in the knees. If I could, I would bribe JK to never stop writing these Stark novels. Each and every story is beautifully written, deliciously complex and totally captivating. Lost With me is no exception.

Story Line: Stark #5 picks right up where book 4 left off (Anchor Me). Nikki and Damien are happily married with two beautiful little girls. Damien still has to travel for work on occasion, taking him away from his girls, but
Sandy S
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 23, 2018

His touch takes my breath away. Our passion feeds my soul...

My love for Damien fills me, and the intensity of our bond brings me to my knees. There is no burden I wouldn’t bear for him, no decadent punishment to which I won’t submit.

The dark days seemingly behind us, we have carved a life out of adversity, chiseling away pain to reveal strength and beauty. Now, all I want is to laugh with our children in the sunlight, then surrender mysel
Lee
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Stephanie Baxter O'Rourke
INTOXICATING! Lost with Me was written with such intensity. such emotion it is a Monumental Masterpiece. Just when you think you can figure out a story you are left with you mouth hanging wide open, your heart breaking and the feeling that you are losing your ability to breath.

J. Kenner had me on the edge of my seat, wanting to jump out of my own skin with the suspense of this masterpiece. The love shared by Nikki Fairchild and Damien Stark is beyond the stratosphere. These two characters emoti
Ilana
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Every time we get a new installment to this series, i wonder what's next and who's going to be the focus of it all.  There's so much great foundation between Nikki and Damien, that there's so little to guess at what will cause conflict.  So in this fifth installment, we find ourselves with outside forces pushing these two apart, and ghosts from the past potentially being the reason for it all.

The premise we have going into this story is that Nikki is in a great place with her company, they are
Franci Neill
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 They’re Love Is As Strong As Ever Stars!!!

Oh my what a tangled web we have with this newest Damien and Nikki story. Things are going so well for them both as a couple and a family especially after the previous drama from a few months ago. Their chemistry burns as bright and hot as ever and their two little girls are the lights of their lives.

I loved seeing how strong Nikki has become over the years with Damien’s support and love. They both have so many demons that to be the couple and peopl
Jenn Cunha
Shelves: arc-netgalley
Received an ARC for an honest review.

What. A. Ride. Man. Kenner sent us on quite the rollercoaster in this one. It was great to see Damien and Nikki living their life with their daughters, but it also was frustrating that Kenner keeps putting roadblocks between them and happiness (can we just get some sunshine and rainbows for once?!?!?!). I'm just kidding, but seriously, haven't they been through enough?

Okay, getting on to the story. Nikki and Damien are never going to have an easy life. Their
Brenda Pearson
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What more can I say, I keep falling in Love more and more with Damien and Nikki. Damien and Nikki had a beautiful family, and it was theirs. How two people fought against their past, to find the strength in each other to find that control when their life becomes too much out of control. Their beautiful girls that they love so much and would do anything to protect them. But the past still comes back; enemies are always there wanting what Damien controls, they want to destroy what he has. But when ...more
Armenia
Another Stark Saga winner

What more can this family endure? J Kenner takes us on another emotional and gut-wrenching ride with this installment to Nikki and Damien’s world. Told in Nikki’s POV, it is poignant, intriguing and utterly engrossing as we follow along in what seems like normal day-to-day living. Nikki faces many challenges as a mother, wife, and businesswoman and Damien is there to bolster and support her efforts in whatever she needs to be happy and successful.

But life is not that si
Jackie Wright
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a series that you never want to end well the Stark Trilogy which is now a saga is the one for me I really can’t get enough of Damien and Nikki Stark what started off as a great trilogy is now a brilliant saga. I was so excited to hear we were going get more from this couple and J.Kenner did not disappoint this book was everything I could have wished for and more.
Nikki and Damien once again need to pull together and provide a united front as secrets and people from their past r
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Picture Perfect Cowboy (The Original Sinners, #10)
  • Switching for Her (Blasphemy, #5)
  • The Flirtation (Submission #10)
  • Tempting Brooke (Big Sky, #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #90)
  • Dirty Filthy Fix (Fixed #5.5; 1001 Dark Nights #72)
  • Heart's Revenge (Heart's Revenge, #1)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Gentleman Sinner
  • Misadventures with a Master (Misadventures, #14)
  • Reveling in Sin (Sin, #3)
  • Devoted to Pleasure (Devoted Lovers, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • His Only Weakness (Slow Burn, #6)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand: Two Years Later (Dirty Rich, #7)
  • Lochlan (Broken Deeds MC #5)
  • Theirs Ever After (The Thalanian Dynasty #3)
  • Charade: Her Billionaire - Paris (Her Billionaire, #1)
  • Joker's Wild (Vegas Underground, #5)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Saga (6 books)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)
  • Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)
  • Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6)