Start by marking “One Night in London” as Want to Read:
One Night in London

One Night in London

Published November 8th 2017

To ask other readers questions about One Night in London, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night in London

Start your review of One Night in London
Coco.V
Feb 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (2/14/2018)!

Blurb:
Sarah Parker loves weddings—just not this one. No one could blame her. As if watching her ex-husband pledge his love for another woman wasn’t bad enough, that woman just happens to be Sarah’s younger sister. Anyone would be dreading such a night, but when Matthew Ryan—the one man Sarah vowed to hate—arrives, she fears the only way to get through the nightmare is with copious amounts of champagne.

But there is a surprise waiting for Sarah. It’s one she
––––•(-•The Insomniac Book Hoarder•-
Delightful read! The characters were both amazing and the pacing fantastic, for a short romance it packed a punch, however I definitely wouldve liked an epilogue. A few unanswered questions here and there, HFN scenario..
Virna
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was a good book. The characters are likeable and the story keep good pace, is well developed and there was just enough drama in it, from a fast sexual encounter to a fast decision, is bit short and I will love a epilogue for the story. This book was a delightful.
Sue Tuttle
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute book and cute couple. I really like how quickly I was drawn in and the pacing for a novella (about 100 pages) was spot on. Looking forward to the next book.
Lauren Mast
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exactly what I hoped for

I'm a sucker for a great romance and this one did not disappoint. The story flowed and wasn't rushed, even though it's a short read. I connected with both characters and felt the warmth of their friendship and love for one another immediately. Perfect for a lazy afternoon!
Michelle
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sarah knows that it's going to be a tough night. Watching her ex-husband marry her little sister and acting like she's happy and unaffected is going to be hard enough. Seeing the man she's vowed to hate, Matthew, is the icing on the cake. As lawyers they both know how to argue and they seem to do that very well. But beneath the heat of the argument is a heat of another kind and this is their one night to explore. Is one night really enough? A really fun, sexy read about two people rediscovering ...more
Edina
Nov 10, 2017
Rima
Nov 15, 2017
David Booth
rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2018
Aug 06, 2019
Reres
Sep 28, 2019

• Faking For Her
  • Before We Fall (Stone Lake #3)
  • Compromising the Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 9)
  • Shadows (Dark in You #5)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • Breaking Him (Love is War, #1)
  • Can't Let Go (River Bend, #5)
  • Daddy in Disguise (Crescent Cove #7)
  • Another
  • Best of Me
  • Stiffed
  • Lies
***HEA/HFN guaranteed***
I love journeys. I especially love emotional journeys. They are even better when there is a little (or a lot) of sex along the way. But you can be guaranteed that at the end of the journey for my characters and readers, you will always find a HEA/HFN.
When I am not writing romance I am writing stories of a different kind as an Emmy and Peabody award-winning journalist.
Enjoy