Start by marking “Friends in Common (Suncoast Society, #64)” as Want to Read:
Friends in Common (Suncoast Society, #64)

Friends in Common

(Suncoast Society #64)

(Suncoast Society series book #64)

[MM, MF, BDSM]

Playing a friendly game of “Who’s on Top” is just another day in Max, Sean, and Cali’s life. And when it comes to their friends, the triad are usually the first ones there, pitching in and stepping up to help.

Unfortunately, there are some things they can’t fix for their friends. The trick is to recognize that boundary while n
ebook
Published January 8th 2018 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Friends in Common, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friends in Common

Start your review of Friends in Common (Suncoast Society, #64)
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Another glimpse into the life of the fun loving triad Max, Sean and Cali. Except, it may not be so fun. Sometimes, being the ones who host the parties and keep everyone's spirits up can be draining. Giving too much of oneself can become more like work and then…the person snaps. For Max, Sean and Cali, they have been doing everything they can to keep the club running whilst one of the owners and his wife is experiencing major problems. Continuing to expand their business whilst not taking adv
Rhonda
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a short read from Tymber but totally satisfying one. We get to see a lot more of Max, Sean and Cali as they go about their daily lives and the things going on with close friends. Mal and Kel are still struggling and it is heartbreaking to read about. Most of the story is lighthearted and just plain fun to read but I'm sensing some major stories coming in the future! Hopefully things will be resolved! All in all, another great read! ...more
Katy Beth Mckee
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
It is a great chance to spend more time with this great triad. They are again reminded of what they need and receive from each other and why their dynamic works for them. We also get to see what great friends they have and how they can help enhance each other.
Pam
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SPOILER ALERT: WHILE THIS BOOK MAY BE READ AS A STANDALONE, IT'S HELPFUL TO READ THE PREVIOUS BOOKS WHICH STAR CALI, MAX, AND SEAN. THESE INCLUDE CRAFTY BASTARDS (#12), AS WELL AS KINKO DE MAYO (#21), HAPPY SPANK PATRICK'S DAY (#47), THIS MOODY BASTARD (#50), AND HAPPY SPANKSGIVING (#62). IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THESE BOOKS, THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

There's typical chaos at Cali, Max, and Sean's house. Cali's trying to work on the books for their business, Two Crafty Bastards, while Max is m
Melanie
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great short book! Tymber has given us a slice of the life of the Cali, Max and Sean triad. We can see their interaction with each other, as well as with friends at the club during a day they are monitoring the club both day ( for a critter playtime ) and during the night.
The sex in this novella is great. Tymber also gives us the emotions of not only the triad, but also some of the others at the club who are dealing with their own issues..
I recommend this book and can't wait for the nex
Kristinmarie
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great Suncoast story. I love that even after the book which introduces us to a family, later in the series Tymber comes back to them to show us how that family has progressed in their relationship. How they interact with each other and with their friends. I love that in her books Tymber takes us to multiple characters lives even if only briefly. I can only hope to see more of her characters in the future.
Angie
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I call this a slice of life book in the Suncoast Society series. Cali, Max and Sean are having a busy weekend. Between working on their business and volunteering at Venture, they still manage to find time for each other. This book highlights a few of the other relationships in the series as well as sets the stage for the next book in the Suncoast Society series. A sexy, touching and fun quick read in a wonderful series!
Deanne Taylor
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love getting a bigger glimpse into this world. I had to laugh pretty hard at some parts, just gonna say T-Rex, you'll get it later, if you read it, which you should!
I also got the feels from the deeper, more emotional parts, I think we have some very good stories coming up, I cannot wait to see what's next
Carol
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cali,Sean and Max are still at it. Moody Bastards keeping them busy. Plus running a Critter play at the Dungeon.
Lots of old friends and some new come to play.
T-Rex is out in full force!

For those they don't understand what Critter play is about. This is a very good observation.
once again.

Thank you Tymber!!
andrea moran
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Friends in common

A nice welcome back to the frankly weird - in the nicest possible way - world of the Suncoast society. A glimpse into the next book with Rusty and Eliza back story, can't wait!
Angel_Angiej
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
💔🥀😢
Toi
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book shows how good friends treat each other with respect and come together to help in your time of need. It also shows how Cali, Sean, and Max are still rocking each other's life. ...more
Mary
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not a very long book.. In it we see more of the business side of the triad. More fun and games with Rusty, Sean and T-Rex costumes. There was also a brief appearance by Kel with an update on Mal. I am really looking forward to Mal and Kel insisting on another story for them when they are ready to resume activities with the Suncoast Society. I don't know how long her recovery will take but I always look forward to updates and I know I will cheer when she comes home for good. ...more
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And the parties of close friends continue. This time there is a T-Rex with a strap-on? How funny would that be to see? Even when couples are having a tough time the close friends and the parties help ease those times and shows you just how great your friends are.
Victoria
Heidi
Dec 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• At Her Command
  • Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • Falling for Sky (Cyborg Seduction #11)
  • Penance (Devout Trilogy Book 3)
  • Profane (Devout Trilogy Book 2)
  • Sacred (Devout Trilogy Book 1)
  • The Right Spot (Grayslake: More Than Mated)
  • Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
  • Hockey Mom (Killer Moms, #2)
  • Cougar Mom (Killer Moms, #3)
  • Tiger Mom (Killer Moms #4)
  • Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy, #2)
  • Pint-Sized Protector (Bad Boy Inc., #2)
  • Assassin Next Door (Bad Boy Inc., #1)
  • Deadly Match (Bad Boy Inc., #3)
  • Hitman Wedding (Bad Boy Inc., #4)
  • Chief (Governor Trilogy, #3)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)

News & Interviews