Start by marking “Enticing Daphne” as Want to Read:
Enticing Daphne

Enticing Daphne (Girl Talk #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  208 Ratings  ·  112 Reviews
It’s easy to stop believing in happily ever afters when the man you thought you’d spend the rest of your life with abandons you right before your wedding day. After that disastrous event I decided that commitment was for suckers. I was young, successful, and in the prime of my life.

I didn’t need a man to make me happy.

Then an unexpected blast from the past came waltzing in
280 pages
Published January 2018

To ask other readers questions about Enticing Daphne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticing Daphne

Ilsa Madden-Mills
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS! Need an awesomely romantic read that will makes you giggle as you swoon? Well, look no further because Enticing Daphne doesn't disappoint. Sigh. I adored this standalone rom-com from Jessica Prince so much...xoxo

Ilsa Madden-Mills, WSJ Bestselling Author
Dilek VT
Silly me, sometimes I don't wait for the reviews to increase and go into a book blind and then, I remember why I am here, a member of gr. I need your reviews to make sure if a book is for me or not.

So, as I said, silly me, I went in blind (totally my mistake!) and the book had my pet peeve - something I always try to avoid: unplanned pregnancy.

Isn't it an old and cliché topic already? Why do writers need to put this in their romance? Is it romantic if a baby brings a couple together? I'd rather
Tia Louise
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, funny, angsty, and so satisfying--I absolutely adored ENTICING DAPHNE. I fell in love with these ladies in SEDUCING LOLA, and it was a blast seeing Daphne fall in love and get her HEA.

A total stand-alone, you can pick this up and easily go with Caleb and Daphne from their first "forgotten" hookup to the end when they confront their demons together.

I hugged my kindle when I was done. It's so good.

Kahea
***4 Stars***

So, it took me about 2 hrs or so to devour this baby, yup. Two. Hours. I devoured it and I loved Caleb and Daphne, I did, but sweet baby Jesus did they give me one hell of a headache in the process. They were all kinds of fun, quirky and smexy and watching them both fall when they didn’t want to was all that and a bag of chips...but my head.

Caleb and Daphne. These two. Caleb comes off as a manwhore, and for the most part he is, at least at the beginning of the book, but as his pas
Lisa
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: january-2018
An ARC was provided by the publicity team in exchange for an honest review.

I am seriously addicted to Jessica Prince's writing. She's able to write such amazing characters with wonderful backstories and passion. My god. The passion between her characters are palpable. I loved every single book in this series and Enticing Daphne was no exception. It was fun, hot, and it made me cry at the most unexpected times. I loved Caleb. He's officially my new book boyfriend.

We have Daphne who just downrig
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*

She has mommy issues and he has daddy and mommy issues. A recipe for disaster. The two are explosives together and the reading is ok.
April Symes
Enticing Daphne is a super sweet, sexy and humorous read that had me smiling so hard while laughing while reading Daphne and Caleb's love story.
I fell in love with these ladies in SEDUCING LOLA and I was so happy to read Daphne fall in love and get her HEA. This is a standalone story , one that you can pick up and read from start to finish.
Daphne and Caleb's relationship starts off with instant chemistry when they first meet in a bar. Neither is looking for anything more than just that one nigh
BookSmacked
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It never fails that when I need a good read all I need to do is grab a Jessica Prince book.

Enticing Daphne is a super sweet and hilarious read that gave me nothing but giggles and smiles. love all the characters in this series so far and each book just gets better. The friendships within these books is one that I absolutely love and not just the girls that we see in each book but the guys as well.

Daphne and Caleb's relationship starts off with instant chemistry when they first met. Neither is
Siobhan
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enticing Daphne grabbed my attention because I was looking for a new rom-com to read. The last eighteen months or so, I’ve read a lot of romance (something I have never imagined would happen to the degree it has). However, considering how many romance books I’ve been reading, I have read a very small number of rom-coms. Since it had been a while, I decided Enticing Daphne would be the romantic comedy to fix my dry patch.

Whilst Enticing Daphne is described as a standalone romantic comedy, I would
Dec 31, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author via Social Butterfly PR***

3.5 Stars

I enjoyed Daphne and Caleb's story. But, I didn't love it. And, I am not sure why. But, for me, they were almost too damaged from the things that happened in their past for me to totally believe that there was anything that would draw them together, as the idea that they were pulled to one another due to their tragic pasts always seemed a little off to me.

That said, I liked the characters and I did believe the story at the end, whi
I'm a wife, mother, wino, coffee addict and avid a lover of all types of books, but romances are my main favs. My husband likes to say reading is my obsession but I just say it's my passion... there's a difference.

I've been writing since I was a little kid and I finally decided to take the leap and actually publish when Picking up the Pieces came to me. Now that I've been bitten by the writing bu
More about Jessica Prince...

Girl Talk (4 books)