Start by marking “Fire Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #14)” as Want to Read:
Fire Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #14)

Fire Warrior

(Dark Warrior Alliance #14)

Breslin Tarakesh isn’t your typical Vampire Princess. She loves designer clothes and bling, but is at home in her fighting leathers with her sais in hand. Court politics are not her thing and she eschews everything to do with the simpering suck-ups that want to use her family to gain favor. She’s meant for more than elaborate crowns and parties. She wasn’t given the power ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 225 pages
Published January 23rd 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fire Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire Warrior

Start your review of Fire Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #14)
Coco.V
4 Stars
JodyL
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better

Rhett is a fire demon that has lived on his own for over a thousand years. Breslin is a vampire who has the power of fire while her twin brothers power is ice.
Breslin has been attracted to Rhett for long time but hasn't said anything because she thinks that he is a player. One day she gives in and IND out that Rhett is her mate. Since Rhett doesn't know anything about mates, because fire demons don't have mates, he asks for her to explain. When she does he starts feeling ove
Denise
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romances, paranormal
Breslin did not want to have feelings for the Fire Demon, Rhett. He was a womanizer and, on top of that, he was annoying. When she drinks a little too much at Bhric's wedding reception she can't stop herself from giving in to her desires for the sexy demon. When the mate mark appears she is shocked, but not half as shocked as he is. Fire Demons don't have fated mates. They are wanderers and find it hard to stay in one place. It is all to much for Rhett and he disappears, not knowing that he is n ...more
Karen
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always Trim and Julka have hit it out of the park with another awesome Dark Warrior Alliance book. We have read about almost everyone of the warriors and this time it's the Princess of the Vampires Brestin Tarakesh she is flashy and loves her clothes and shoes. She's the kick ass princess with tons of taste. Brestin has been dancing around one of the warriors Rhatt Kaufman for quite awhile but neither one of them want to give in. Rhatt takes a walkabout to clear his head but Brestin is still ...more
Judy
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JoAnn
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow!!! Hot, Hot, Hot!!! (Pun intended!) This is a fantastic paranormal romance story and a great addition to the continuing saga of the Dark Warrior Alliance series. I read this book in one sitting as I couldn’t put the story down. Loved the story of Rhett and Breslin! It had the perfect combination of romance, misunderstandings, mystery, and angst. Can’t wait for the next book in the series as the cliffhanger at the end of this story left me wondering: "Oh No!!! What will they do???" I recei ...more
Michelle Randall
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fire Warrior is book 14 in the Dark Warrior Alliance Series. That in and of itself is an amazing feat in that most series have to tap out at five or six books because they start becoming repetitive. Authors Brenda Trim and Tami Julka have not ran out of ideas yet and they are able to craft yet another book in the series that engages the reader as much as the first.

Fire Warrior is finally Breslin's story, and it has its own ups and downs.

In addition to fBreselin, we still get to keep up with the
Veronica LaRoche
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series gets better and better. I couldn’t wait too read Breslin & Rhett’s story. Their chemistry is off the chat but Rhett is a wanderer and never stays in one place that long but being around Breslin he may finally found his home. Breslin & Rhett will take you on an emotional rollercoaster. And the ending holy shit I need the next book ASAP. Definitely a series you will absolutely want too read.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Carol
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot and cold

Is what I would have called this book. The couple zig and zagged throughout the store. Between yes I love, and am committed and hate, anger, need to leave and walk about alone.
Ending chapters could have used changes. Frankly don’t feel like they are fully committed. Maybe one couple adventure where it demonstrated there commitment would have done it.not just sex.
Last was the erratic powers after joining. Not fully explained.
Karen
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Breslin and Rhett

This book is a good addition to the series. The vampire princess with the gift of fire, Breslin, gets her own story and it's a doozie. Ever since Rhett, a fire demon came on the scene, Breslin has felt off balance. She's both attracted to and repelled by the incorrigible flirt, Mr hit it and quit it. So what's the harm of one and done to get him out of her system.

In an epilogue of sorts, there is a strong lead in to book fifteen. It looks good.
vamsally
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good one in the series

A fire demon and a vampire with fire power are match made by fate. The story have all the good elements of parnormal romance: action, fire power, steamy connection between the characters. The story is one in a series of books written in the same world. I haven't read all the previous stories, but planning to do so.
Joanne Lyons
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fire and More Fire!

Breslin in Rhett have their story but man the twist turns and heartache and happiness just about wore me out. If you have not read this Dark Warrior Series by Benda Trim and Tami Jullka you are missing a very wild ride of emotions. I have read many books but this series has stood out in my heart. I look forward to the next book in the series
Debbie Storms
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was very exciting and fun to read. I rather enjoyed reading it. Made me want to get the next book in the series. But no can do I am on a budget. Anyway, Brenda did a wonderful job in making the characters come alive. I recommend reading it to anyone. Lovely job writing the book. I got this book in a give away. It was so to me that I wanted to write a review on it.
Susan
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Fire Warrior is the fourteenth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. This can be read as a standalone. There is violence and sex. While I have really enjoyed most of the books in this series, this one wasn't as exciting. It was okay and I'm glad I read it (since I've read all the rest of the series). But it wasn't as good as most of the other books. ...more
Annmarie Garzone ohara
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

I read this latest addition to the Dark Warriors tales in one night. I couldn't put it down. Rhett and Breslin's story set against the struggle of good and evil was a page turner. Another great addition to the saga of the Warriors and their mates
Rhonda Sanborn
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

This book is another stunner and does not disappoint. If you have not read this arrogantly definitely should. This story is a great continuation of this epic saga and I can't wait for the next installment. The sneak peak has me chomping at the bit
Karen Bennett
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Up in Flames

Breslin and Rhett may be fated mates but they fight that fact with all their might. Can Breslin believe that will Rhett to give up his womanizing ways and stay devoted to her? Will Rhett ever believe in fated mates. Great story
Kasie Cupp
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So AMAZING AS USUAL

OMG THIS BOOK IS FLIPPING WONDERFUL! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE FALL OUT FROM THIS DAMN ARCHDEMON! BETWEEN ELSIE, ZANDER, & RAMI, ISOBEL BETTER BE BROUGHT BACK IN ONE PIECE!
Becki
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fire Warrior

Another good warrior book. This is a great series in that they are all stand alone reads but connected so that the storyline continues with each book. Heroes and heroines all strong but vulnerable in their own way completing each other as they find their mates.
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She was a hard sell. From the beginning she almost like hated her mate. She should have figured it out from the way he just irked her at every turn. But he was exactly what she needed.
The need for the fireproof room is too funny.
Stacy Ross
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was okay

I enjoyed the book but had a hard time with how fast Brelin flipped a switch from completely hating him to having sex with him every other second. I know they are mates but the switch was just too fast.
Corey Clancy
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Paranormal romance

I love this series! This book seemed so rushed though. I was very disappointed in the way it jumped time and added things after the action that isn't even written about. Don't know if that makes sense, but that's the best way to describe.
InD'tale Magazine
Breslin and Rhett’s love is rocky and raw at times, as they learn how to trust each other with their hearts.

Read full review in the 2018 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Georgianna Skinner
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

I have loved every book in this series but this is the best one yet. I was totally emerged in the story and shocked at the ending. Very seldom does a story allow me to get so invested into the characters that I am shocked. It leaves you wanting more.
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally Breslin decides to take Rhett up on his sexual advances.
It doesn't take genius to know what happens next, but the next few steps are surprising.
It's an excellent episode, finishing with a heart stopping drama, which will send you to reading the next episode.
Corinne
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loves un shattered

well written. Kept my attention. Couldn’t put it down the journey into this bonded family covered every emotion. A page turner. Can’t wait to see the powers that will emerge from, i won’t spoil the ending. A must read. Talented writer.
Lou Ann
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a exciting and compelling read. The characters are fun, sexy and challenging. This series is just too good to put down and I am waiting on pins and needles for the next in the series.
Pamela Gilmore
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awsome book

Can't wait for the next one. Will be waiting for it to come out to find out what happens. Hopefully will not be too long. I love this series.
Terri West
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yet another success in the Dark Warrior series. I have loved these guys and gals, they are like family.
Am going to be struggling to contain myself for the next instalment!

• Lord of Fire (The Dragon Demigods, #1)
  • Savage Dragon (Earth Dragons #2)
  • Lord of Life (The Dragon Demigods, #4)
  • Slave Dragon (Earth Dragons #4)
  • Lock (Club Crimson, #2)
  • Blood Of Kings (Transfusion Saga #3)
  • A Vampire Bewitched (Deathless Night #1)
  • Benny (Club Crimson, #3)
  • Immortal Angel (Argeneau, #31)
  • Dark Survivor Reunited (The Children of the Gods #22)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Dark Widow’s Blessing (The Children of the Gods #25)
  • Dark Dream’s Trap (The Children Of The Gods, #28)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Lord of Rain (The Dragon Demigods, #5)
  • Dark Dream’s Temptation (The Children of the Gods #26)
  • Alpha's Blood (Midnight Doms #1)
  • Hunger Awakened (The Feral, #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
   COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)