Start by marking “Ex-Ray (Book 2 of the Until Ray Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Ex-Ray (Book 2 of the Until Ray Trilogy)

Ex-Ray (Book 2 of the Until Ray Trilogy)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
In this journey into second-chance love, author Cheryl Robinson invites us to ponder whether we would rekindle a romance with someone who had broken a promise to forsake all others.

Meet Ray and Sarita Saint. In 1987, they pledged to love, honor, and cherish each other until death. When Ray goes missing a year later, Sarita wonders whether he's dead or alive. While she was

To ask other readers questions about Ex-Ray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ex-Ray

Arlena

Rating: Five
Review:

"Ex-Ray" by Cheryl Robinson

My Thoughts.....

I loved how this author starts out this second trilogy telling the reader what had gone on the the first book 'Until Ray.' However, I would highly suggest if you haven't read the first novel in the trilogy please do so to be able to get it all from a story that continues on.

Now how can I tell you about thi
The Book
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this the second installment of the Until Ray Trilogy, we catch up with Ray and Sarita who were married in the first book. But Ray goes missing a year after the marriage – Sarita has been dealing with the loss and trying to move on with her life.

After 27 years, Ray discovers something about his own life that devastates him and will impact his family forever. This is when he makes the decision to reach out to Sarita and try to rekindle the life he knows with her. Say WHAT?

This book is an excell
Queenie
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ex-Ray - Book 2 - Cheryl Robinson
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first book by this author and O am hooked. This book had so many twists and turns that you will not see coming.
It’s starts when a husband Ray disappears on his first wedding anniversary. His wife Sarita is desperate to find out what happened to her husband. The author takes us through their journey over a period of years.
The characters were on point,. I could relate to them. Sometimes I wanted to slap Sarita and choke out Dr. Lex.
The the
Authors & Readers Book Corner
Ex-Ray, the second book in the Until Ray Trilogy by Cheryl Robinson, is about family, marriage, betrayal and hidden secrets.

Sarita believes her husband, Ray, is missing because he would never leave her. Unbeknownst to Sarita, Ray isn’t missing he left her for another woman. She doesn’t give up on her husband sure that he’ll return. Ray on the other hand, feels guilty over what he has done especially since he still loves Sarita. After twenty-seven years, Ray realizes he’s made a big mistake and m
Micielle
Cheryl Bradley
Karen Thompson
Stephanie Sarac
Nov 22, 2017
Cheryl currently resides in Florida. For the past sixteen years, she has been busy writing contemporary adult fiction. While writing is her first love, making delicious green smoothies is easily her second. She also enjoys spoiling her miniature Schnauzer and whipping up healthy meals from recipes she finds online.

For more about Cheryl and the Until Ray trilogy visit: cherylrobinson.com and until
More about Cheryl Robinson...