Start by marking “Island Resort (Suburban Secrets #3)” as Want to Read:
Island Resort (Suburban Secrets #3)

Island Resort

(Suburban Secrets #3)

“There’s more than one kind of Tropical Heat...”

Island Resort is Book 3 in the steamy and erotic Suburban Secrets series. In this debaucherous finale, Ella and Jak struggle to rebuild their life in a community that has been fed a steady diet of lies and deceit.

Saving their marriage has not been what either of them expected and now their alternative methods have come at a p
Published (first published November 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Island Resort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Island Resort

Ronda
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This final book in the Suburban Secrets series is just as hot as the first two books. Ella and Jak find themselves doing damage control as rumors and lies about them circulate in the community. Jak is working day and night to gain back all the clients that he has lost. Ella finds herself dealing with Tracy in a way she never thought she would stoop to but in order to save her family’s reputation, she is willing to do whatever it takes. After getting their lives back in order and reconnecting aga ...more
Gwen Shafer
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in this series. I love how it picked up right from where the second one left off. Someone finds out about what Jak and Ella are doing and try to destroy their life. But neither one of them will let that happen. But at the same time by having this happen it brings Jak and Ella even closer together and brings that spark back even stronger. I believe every couple that is possibly at a point in their relationship where the spark is gone should take some time away from everyone ...more
Nicola
Dec 02, 2017 added it
Island resort

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is the third and final instalment if the series and we meet back up with Jak and Ella where we left off. Trying to save their marriage, they both turn to swinging, which brought them closer then they could ever imagine. However someone finds out about their secret life and threatens to destroy them.

Do Ella and Jak let this ruin their now almost perfect relationship or do they continue their exciting swinging life?

I wasn’t disappointed in this final book and enjoyed ev
Books After Fifty
This is the third and final instalment of the series and we meet back up with Jak and Ella where we left off.

Trying to save their marriage, they both turn to swinging, which brought them closer then they could ever imagine. However, someone finds out about their secret life and threatens to destroy them.

I wasn’t disappointed in this final book and enjoyed every page. Much like
Caroline
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable conclusion to Cassidy London's Suburban Secrets Series. 'Island Resort' is a short read with some steamy bits. You need to read books 1 & 2 to understand the storyline, you want be disappointed there are really good.

This is a second chance romance where a married couple, on the brink of loosing everything, reignite their passion when they try swinging, saving their marriage.

Reviewed for Amo's Book Corner.

I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Ella and Jak’s story. Don’t read farther if you haven’t read books 1 & 2!!

They’ve gotten everything straightened out between them. And can live their lives. They head to an island resort, just the two of them, to get away and just live each other for a week. There are some twists and turns ahead though but everything is solved by the end.

Hot ménage scenes, mixed with deep love. I couldn’t imagine myself and anyone I’m involved with in participating in something li
Jenni Lynn
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the conclusion to Jan and Ella's story! Sad that the series is done, but I look forward to seeing what the author writes next.
Denise
Rob Cardin
Dec 09, 2018
Patricia
Feb 06, 2019
Cassidy London is an author and freelance writer. Her style can best be described as "Dirty Romance for Classy Women"

Cassidy has been in love with books ever since she can remember, particularly, scandalous steamy romances. However, she's discovered that the best scandals are found in a place where truth inspires fiction.

When she's not writing or reading, Cassidy can also be found masquerading as

Suburban Secrets (3 books)
  • Couples Night Out (Suburban Secrets #1)
  • Weekend Getaway (Suburban Secrets #2)