Start by marking “A Stranger In The Cove (Templeton Cove, #8)” as Want to Read:
A Stranger In The Cove (Templeton Cove, #8)

A Stranger In The Cove

(Templeton Cove #8)

Mac Orman is on a mission. When he discovers his recently deceased father had been searching for his birth mother, Mac aims to finish the job by finding the grandmother he never knew. His quest leads him to Templeton Cove—and a firecracker of a woman who instantly jump-starts his tortured heart.
For Mac, Kate Harrington is the most tempting kind of distraction. But their s
Published January 1st 2018 by Harlequin Superromance

To ask other readers questions about A Stranger In The Cove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Stranger In The Cove

Start your review of A Stranger In The Cove (Templeton Cove, #8)
Dash fan
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5☆ Beautifully heartwarming

This is the 8th book in the Templeton Cove Series yet my very first book.
It can be perfectly read as a standalone, however I will definitely be looking into reading the others as Templeton Cove is a very special place and I would love to uncover more.

I also want to mention just how much I adore this cover....A Sexy Musician what's not to love! Completely drew me in!

When Mac Orman (Sexy Musician)  rocks into Templeton Cove tongues start to wag... well in particular Kate
Suze Lavender
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kate feels at home in Templeton Cove, where she has a job at the local teenage support center. She has plenty of friends and is very protective of all of them. Kate comes from a rich family, but money doesn't matter to her, she wants to be there for people and make a difference. Someone took care of her when she needed it the most and she will never forget it. When she meets Mac Kate instantly knows he needs her help, but will this complex man be able to accept it?

Mac is a musician. He's on a mi
J.B (Debbie)
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Stranger in the Cove is the 8th and final book in the Templeton Cove series and I'm so sad that this wonderful series has come to an end. As usual however, the books can be read as standalones but please do read the entire series as it is such a treat. You will fall head over heels in love with Templeton Cove the way I have. And, in her usual fashion, Rachel Brimble has written a book that will take you on a roller coaster of emotions.

A stranger has arrived at Templeton Cove looking for someo
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

A Stranger in the Cove is the eighth and final standalone novel in the Templeton Cove series by Rachel Brimble and boy did she finish with the best of the bunch. I will admit putting a musician in as the lead male probably swayed me just a bit but still, this story is outstanding and had me completely unable to put the book down.

Mac has come into Templeton Cove with one thing on his mind, he wants to find his biological Grandmother and tell he
Joanna Lambert
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's sad when a great series comes to an end...but what a memorable finale. Mac Orman arrives in the Cove looking for his biological grandmother, determined to finish the search his dead father began. Mac is totally focussed on his task: finding his grandmother and letting her know the damage she did when she gave his father up for adoption. It's that simple to him - a black and white task. Until one evening at the bar of the Coast he meets charity worker Kate Harrington. Kate deals with people ...more
Devika Fernando
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m a fan of Rachel Brimble’s ‘Templeton Cove’ books (though I haven’t read them all yet), so I gladly picked up this latest release (alright, alright, the cover helped too *wink*).

“A Stranger in the Cove” deals with a lot of issues, among them adoption. To me, it was an insightful study of who and what influences one’s personality and who or what is part of one’s identity. But of course, it was also a lovely love story, as well as a tale of courage and of the magic that is ‘opposites attract’.
Clare
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read quite a few of Rachel Brimbles stories and I always know that i'm in for a great read as she deals with lots of issues and subjects that are sometimes hard to face in real life. Rachel's books always have some her characters going through a mixture of heartbreak, anger and pain and this one is no different as Mac Orman and Kate Harrington have both been through so much in their lives but together they help each other heal and overcome what they both need to face to find happiness again ...more
Tracy Sylvester
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mac Orman has suffered his share of loss in life and that makes him bitter. When he finds his father's journal he realizes that his father was adopted and seeks out his Grandmother. He's bent on getting the answers he seeks in hopes it fixes his anger. When he meets up with Kate Harrington, a local advocate for pregnant teens/ unwanted and abused children he begins to look at things a little differently. Kate has suffered a great loss too. Mac and Kate are some great characters. This book touche ...more
Mrs J R Todd
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a bitter sweet moment when I started reading this book, as I knew it was the last in the series and I have loved every one of the Templeton Cover books. I always got a sense that Marian had a story to tell and in Stranger in the Cove we finally get to hear her story. And what a fitting way to end the series, as Marian has been a constant in the whole series, and one of my favourite characters. I am not going to put in any spoilers but I will say I was happy with the ending! I have loved o ...more
Kate Vale
Last of the Templeton Cove Stories, in which we find closure for Marian and something about her back story that was never revealed earlier. All because of Mac Orman's arrival. He's a song writer and singer, but he's there to find the grandmother who gave his late father up for adoption when the man was a baby. He wants to know why. But how can he approach a woman who seems so happy, so wonderful with everyone? How could such a woman have given up her own baby?

Then there's Kate Harrington, whose
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jan 06, 2018
Asmita Das
Jan 16, 2018

• Making It Right (Castle Creek, #5)
  • A Woman with Secrets
  • The Shelter of His Arms
  • The Cowboy and the Bride
  • Holly and Ivy
  • His Secondhand Wife (The Copper Creek Brides #2)
  • Picture Perfect
  • The Undercover Affair
  • Luke's Wish
  • Rent a Millionaire Groom (Harlequin American Romance, No 867)
  • A Cop's Second Chance (The Rookie Files Book 3)
I live with my husband, our two daughters in a small market town near the famous Georgian City of Bath. I'm the author of the Pennington's Department series (Aria Fiction) and the Templeton Cove series (Harlequin) as well as four Victorian romances with eKensington/Lyrical.

When I’m not writing, you’ll find me with my head in a book or walking the beautiful English countryside with my family. And i

Templeton Cove (8 books)
  • Finding Justice (Templeton Cove, #1)
  • A Man Like Him (Templeton Cove, #2)
  • What Belongs to Her (Templeton Cove, #3)
  • Christmas at the Cove (Templeton Cove, #4)
  • Her Hometown Redemption (Templeton Cove, #5)
  • Saved by the Firefighter (Templeton Cove, #6)
  • Ethan's Daughter: Templeton Cove Stories (Templeton Cove, #7)

News & Interviews