Start by marking “To New Beginnings (Finding Love Series #1)” as Want to Read:
To New Beginnings (Finding Love Series #1)

To New Beginnings

(Finding Love #1)

I lost my job, my boyfriend and my home in one day, so I do what any self-respecting woman would do. I run straight to a tropical island and fall into the sexy, charming and perfectly single Beau’s bed.
What is meant to be one night of blazing hot passion, turns into much more than I bargained for? Not only do I have a mind-blowing one-night stand that results in an epic h
Published February 21st 2018 (first published February 1st 2018)

Corinne Mazille
Feb 20, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
My Debut Novel is NOW LIVE !!!

Would love for you to have a read and let me know what you think
Blurb:
A one-night stand on an island getaway might just save three lost souls.
Beau needed to escape his grief after losing his best friend. Mia just had to get away after losing her job, her boyfriend, and her home all in one day. On an island, they met in a blazing, hot, one nightstand.
But back home, Beau was faced with the ultimate challenge--providing a home for his best friend's orphaned little girl
Theresa Alberts
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
To New Beginnings by Corinne Mazille was a story about losing everything you thought you wanted and needed to be happy only to realize that it was a blessing because you weren’t truly happy.

Mia and Beau are both running away from the things that haunt them when they arrive in Hawaii. What Mia believes is a one night stand turns into a vacation fling which turns into so much more when she tries to help Beau out of what seems like a losing situation. An idea that would help him give a loving home
Kym
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review to come closer to release!!!

I beta read & this was an ARC!!!!

I had the pleasure of beta reading Mia and Beau's story. I loved every minute of their journey. I couldn't put their story down. I also didn't want it to end. Their story had everything a reader could ask for. There's heart break, sexy times, laugh out loud moments, romance and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Mia, what a strong lead female character. Beau, sexy, loving and caring. Loved Mia's bestie Ella. This story start
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I loved every minute of their journey. I couldn't put their story down. This was such a great start to this series. I can't wait to read more. I need more.

Mia is a strong lead female character. Being fired, evicted, and catching her fiancé being ridden by another woman, Mia has every reason to take a break from life. Her best friend has her back, that's for sure, and when Mia accidentally purchases a two-week vacation on ʻOʻahu it's that support that has her waking Mia up and packing for her bef
Megan
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sexy, romantic
All the best decisions are made with copious amounts of wine...until you wake up and have to face the consequences. Mia is stuck with some of the best consequences, though, when you compare drunk texting with a couple weeks in paradise. Except what she really doesn't expect is to find the rest of her forever.

Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author that I've been given the privilege of reading and reviewing for. I was definitely not disappointed. This was a very sweet, entertaining story.

Mia and Beau meet in Hawaii, both trying to escape from reality for a short time. Strangers meeting in unlikely circumstances, they spend some time together. However, life intrudes, and they make a few spur of the moment decisions that have unforeseen consequences. (I never saw it coming!)

Mia is a sweet girl, that is having a ve
Rebecca
Beautiful,Gorgeous,Sweet,Loving,Hot,Sexy,Stunning just what I needed. Gorgeous Debut❤❤❤❤

I've read a lot of book's and I have to say how excellent this debut book by Corinne Mazille is. I couldn’t put it down Mia comes home from a shitty day only the day turns worse how is that you need to read to find out.

But it turns around for her when she decides to go on a holiday and yes has a fling with a hot yummy guy named Beau who has also taken a holiday due to a tragedy in the family.

There is a twist
Crissy
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knowing that this is the author's debut novel I went into this book with an open mind. It did not disappoint!! I think that for a debut, this author did a fantastic job. This was such a great read. It had the perfect amount of romance, steamy scenes and suspense, and I enjoyed quite a few laughs while reading this book. Even though this book has a little suspense, I would still classify it as a light romance read. I enjoyed the characters a lot. Mia and her friend Ella were thick as thieves and ...more
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
Corinne Mazille certainly knows how to make a debut! Super sweet, extra hot, with fantastic writing and characters that had me captivated from the start To New Beginnings won me over immediately. There’s not one thing about this book I didn’t love. Steamy romance filled with heart warming sweetness, an adorable little girl, a tight knit family, and fantastic friends. Who wouldn’t love that?!

Mia is adorably lovable. From her and Ella having my cracking up to how big her heart was, she was just on
Mindy McCray
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story by debut author, Corinne Mazille!

I couldn't pass up the chance to read a debut story from a new author, I'm glad I took a chance! Once I started, I couldn't put it down, I was hooked from the very beginning!

Mia has lost everything at once and needs a nice vacation to get a fresh start.
Beau needs to escape his family and memories when tragic hits.

I loved this beautiful story about Mia and Beau! I can't wait to see what Mazille delivers next!
Lisa Roberts
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Beau and Mia's story. The writing and the plot was fantastic as the secondary characters. This was about two people with crisis in their life running to get away from it and ending up comforting each other with a whole lot of feelings and passion with insta-attraction and being someone you never thought you would be and taking that leapt and it was a beautiful thing. You will get all the feels with this story and more.
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fantastic debut this is! I loved Mia and Beau from the start. This is a well written story, which flows seamlessly, and is a steamy, hot, sweet, and humorous storyline. This is an author to watch out for in the future, and I highly recommend this novel for all romance readers. I was hooked and captivated throughout, and cannot wait to read more from this talented author. Amazing work Corinne!
Missmusicteach
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-release, arc
I voluntarily requested an ARC, which was kindly provided by the author, in exchange for an honest review.

The debut novella, To New Beginnings written by Corinne Mazille was an interesting story about losing everything (such as job, partner, home) but in a way all this loss is a blessing in disguise... giving you new beginnings.

Overall it was a quick read, a good balance of romance, sexy/steamy scenes and drama/suspense.

3 Stars ⭐⭐⭐ 3/5

Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is a great book. I loved the writing style and the storytelling. This is a great book for anyone who loves a good romance.
Co
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-books, bmbb-rev, arc
This is the authors first book. Wow, it is a beautifully written story. Mia, goes on a trip to forget about her ex. She meets Beau. Who later tells her his little issue. Together they come up with a plan. It was funny with a little bit of sadness. It had several twist and turns.
Michelle Lambert
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awesome debut novel!
Beautiful romance with a little angst thrown in! Mia and Beau both flee to Hawaii to escape their troubles. Mia- jobless, basically homeless, with a cheating ex. Beau- tragically lost his best friends to a drunk driver. Who knew a one-night (or one-week) stand could lead to happily-ever-after!?
Ashley
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is a lot of love and support going on in this book series. I enjoyed the romance and its ability to just take me away from my troubles. I'd recommend for those looking for a light read at the end of the day!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing it.
Jenna
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful romance story filled with steamy scenes. I fell in love with Mia and beau within the first few chapters. Every girl needs a best friend like Ella. A well thought out story that will leave you with all the feels. I cant wait to read more from Corinne.
Kim Richards
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

I absolutely loved this book, right from chapter 1 I was pulled into this story watching it play out in my head while reading the words on the page, that's how it was until the last word.
There are some brilliant surprises in this story, some you will see coming and others you won't.
I highly recommend this book, I personally do not think you will be disappointed if you decide to read this book.
So worth the 5 stars I have given it.
Mindy
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gotta read book!

What could be worst than being fired, after your boss comes on to you... for Mia a lot. Waiting on Ella’s story now.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A debut book by a new author and it was pretty good. Mia and Beau were a great couple, a few hiccups along the way and I was hoping they'd get a HEA. A great romance and I look forward to the next couple's story.
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Great debut for this first time author, the story is well written and interesting and the characters, are wonderfully likeable, Mia and Beau have great chemistry

I rec'd a copy and voluntarily leave my own thoughts
Rubi Rose
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lofty
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mia hasn’t had a good day 3 unlucky situations, lead her to do the unpredictable get drunk & book a vacation.
Beau meets Mia after they bump into each other not expecting to see her again he’s hooked when he spots her at the same hotel. He’s come to escape his dilemma will he take Mia’s offer of help?
My first book by this author & loved it. I’m eagerly awaiting Ella & Logan’s book along with Lucas & Jenna’s story,
A really great first novel.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced rea
C.J. Welles
Nancy Mc Donald
Tracy Murray
Jan 17, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Book Cover 2 17 Jul 27, 2018 04:21AM

Corinne was born and raised in Melbourne Australia, where she currently resides with her own family.
After her first daughter was born she found her love for books all over again. Her nose always stuck in a book reading all the romance books she could find. Sometimes even reading a book a day!
Fast forward a few years and her obsession grew, turning into a love of writing.
Her first book debut in Feb

Finding Love (3 books)
  • Too Close to Home (Finding Love Series #2)
  • Making Jenna Mine (Finding Love Series #3)