Start by marking “To New Beginnings (Finding Love Series #1)” as Want to Read:
To New Beginnings (Finding Love Series #1)

To New Beginnings

(Finding Love #1)

I just had the worst day of my life. No, really.
I lost my job, my boyfriend, and my home, all in one day.

How do I deal with the mess? I dart off to a tropical island and hope like hell I’ll be able to escape all the bad decisions I’ve made.

However, I drop right out of the chaos that is my life and fall into Beau’s arms, a man who seduces me with his beautiful eyes, gorg
Published February 21st 2018 (first published February 1st 2018)

Start your review of To New Beginnings (Finding Love Series #1)
Robin Morgan
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
Stepping into the shoes of the protagonist of this author’s debut novel how can a reader not have any feelings for what Mia’s just gone through; striking out in her life by losing her lover, her job and her home all in one day. And to get away from all this, she decides to take a vacation in Hawaii.

Then you’ve got Beau, a guy a woman will have difficulty in resisting, with his smile, his eyes, and let’s not forget his physique. But he too, is also running away from this own set of personal trage
Corinne Mazille
Feb 20, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
My Debut Novel is NOW LIVE !!!

Would love for you to have a read and let me know what you think
Blurb:
A one-night stand on an island getaway might just save three lost souls.
Beau needed to escape his grief after losing his best friend. Mia just had to get away after losing her job, her boyfriend, and her home all in one day. On an island, they met in a blazing, hot, one nightstand.
But back home, Beau was faced with the ultimate challenge--providing a home for his best friend's orphaned little girl
Theresa Alberts
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
To New Beginnings by Corinne Mazille was a story about losing everything you thought you wanted and needed to be happy only to realize that it was a blessing because you weren’t truly happy.

Mia and Beau are both running away from the things that haunt them when they arrive in Hawaii. What Mia believes is a one night stand turns into a vacation fling which turns into so much more when she tries to help Beau out of what seems like a losing situation. An idea that would help him give a loving home
Kym
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review to come closer to release!!!

I beta read & this was an ARC!!!!

I had the pleasure of beta reading Mia and Beau's story. I loved every minute of their journey. I couldn't put their story down. I also didn't want it to end. Their story had everything a reader could ask for. There's heart break, sexy times, laugh out loud moments, romance and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Mia, what a strong lead female character. Beau, sexy, loving and caring. Loved Mia's bestie Ella. This story starts wi
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I loved every minute of their journey. I couldn't put their story down. This was such a great start to this series. I can't wait to read more. I need more.

Mia is a strong lead female character. Being fired, evicted, and catching her fiancé being ridden by another woman, Mia has every reason to take a break from life. Her best friend has her back, that's for sure, and when Mia accidentally purchases a two-week vacation on ʻOʻahu it's that support that has her waking Mia up and packing for her bef
Coco.V
Jan 25, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/25/2020)! 🎁
Megan
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy, romantic, arc
All the best decisions are made with copious amounts of wine...until you wake up and have to face the consequences. Mia is stuck with some of the best consequences, though, when you compare drunk texting with a couple weeks in paradise. Except what she really doesn't expect is to find the rest of her forever.

Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author that I've been given the privilege of reading and reviewing for. I was definitely not disappointed. This was a very sweet, entertaining story.

Mia and Beau meet in Hawaii, both trying to escape from reality for a short time. Strangers meeting in unlikely circumstances, they spend some time together. However, life intrudes, and they make a few spur of the moment decisions that have unforeseen consequences. (I never saw it coming!)

Mia is a sweet girl, that is having a ve
Rebecca
Beautiful,Gorgeous,Sweet,Loving,Hot,Sexy,Stunning just what I needed. Gorgeous Debut❤❤❤❤

I've read a lot of book's and I have to say how excellent this debut book by Corinne Mazille is. I couldn’t put it down Mia comes home from a shitty day only the day turns worse how is that you need to read to find out.

But it turns around for her when she decides to go on a holiday and yes has a fling with a hot yummy guy named Beau who has also taken a holiday due to a tragedy in the family.

There is a twist
Crissy
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knowing that this is the author's debut novel I went into this book with an open mind. It did not disappoint!! I think that for a debut, this author did a fantastic job. This was such a great read. It had the perfect amount of romance, steamy scenes and suspense, and I enjoyed quite a few laughs while reading this book. Even though this book has a little suspense, I would still classify it as a light romance read. I enjoyed the characters a lot. Mia and her friend Ella were thick as thieves and ...more
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
Corinne Mazille certainly knows how to make a debut! Super sweet, extra hot, with fantastic writing and characters that had me captivated from the start To New Beginnings won me over immediately. There’s not one thing about this book I didn’t love. Steamy romance filled with heart warming sweetness, an adorable little girl, a tight knit family, and fantastic friends. Who wouldn’t love that?!

Mia is adorably lovable. From her and Ella having my cracking up to how big her heart was, she was just on
Mindy McCray
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story by debut author, Corinne Mazille!

I couldn't pass up the chance to read a debut story from a new author, I'm glad I took a chance! Once I started, I couldn't put it down, I was hooked from the very beginning!

Mia has lost everything at once and needs a nice vacation to get a fresh start.
Beau needs to escape his family and memories when tragic hits.

I loved this beautiful story about Mia and Beau! I can't wait to see what Mazille delivers next!
Lisa Roberts
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Beau and Mia's story. The writing and the plot was fantastic as the secondary characters. This was about two people with crisis in their life running to get away from it and ending up comforting each other with a whole lot of feelings and passion with insta-attraction and being someone you never thought you would be and taking that leapt and it was a beautiful thing. You will get all the feels with this story and more.
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fantastic debut this is! I loved Mia and Beau from the start. This is a well written story, which flows seamlessly, and is a steamy, hot, sweet, and humorous storyline. This is an author to watch out for in the future, and I highly recommend this novel for all romance readers. I was hooked and captivated throughout, and cannot wait to read more from this talented author. Amazing work Corinne!
Jeanette
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018-release
I voluntarily requested an ARC, which was kindly provided by the author, in exchange for an honest review.

The debut novella, To New Beginnings written by Corinne Mazille was an interesting story about losing everything (such as job, partner, home) but in a way all this loss is a blessing in disguise... giving you new beginnings.

Overall it was a quick read, a good balance of romance, sexy/steamy scenes and drama/suspense.

3 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3/5

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia has had a day from hell. She Gets, fired , an eviction notice and to top it all off, she catches her boyfriend in a compromising situation. She handles it in stride by taking a vacation where she meets Beau who is having some issues of his own. Needless to say they calm each other but the storm is just beginning. Mia comes up with the solution to Beau's problem but her selflessness may put her in danger. Will Beau be able to keep her out of harms way?

I received a free copy of this book via B
Sheila
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia is having the worse day with losing her job, home and then catching her boyfriend with another woman so she decides to take a break and goes to Hawaii for two weeks. She meets Beau who is also there escaping heartbreak from losing his best friend and wife so they have a one-night stand that turns into so much more when she agrees to marry him so that he can get custody of his best friend's daughter Olivia. Well written lovely story that is hard to put down.

I received a free copy of this book
Jenna
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful romance story filled with steamy scenes. I fell in love with Mia and beau within the first few chapters. Every girl needs a best friend like Ella. A well thought out story that will leave you with all the feels. I cant wait to read more from Corinne.
Sparklin
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the authors first book. Wow, it is a beautifully written story. Mia, goes on a trip to forget about her ex. She meets Beau. Who later tells her his little issue. Together they come up with a plan. It was funny with a little bit of sadness. It had several twist and turns.
Michelle Lambert
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awesome debut novel!
Beautiful romance with a little angst thrown in! Mia and Beau both flee to Hawaii to escape their troubles. Mia- jobless, basically homeless, with a cheating ex. Beau- tragically lost his best friends to a drunk driver. Who knew a one-night (or one-week) stand could lead to happily-ever-after!?
Ashley
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is a lot of love and support going on in this book series. I enjoyed the romance and its ability to just take me away from my troubles. I'd recommend for those looking for a light read at the end of the day!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing it.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is a great book. I loved the writing style and the storytelling. This is a great book for anyone who loves a good romance.
Kimberly
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable read.

poppy
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is the first book in the series and the first I have read from this author and what a good well-written story it was I will definitely be checking out more in the future. I just loved both Mia and Beau they were fantastic characters that you cannot help but like I enjoyed getting to know them. I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait for the next one.
Kim Richards
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

I absolutely loved this book, right from chapter 1 I was pulled into this story watching it play out in my head while reading the words on the page, that's how it was until the last word.
There are some brilliant surprises in this story, some you will see coming and others you won't.
I highly recommend this book, I personally do not think you will be disappointed if you decide to read this book.
So worth the 5 stars I have given it.
Mindy
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gotta read book!

What could be worst than being fired, after your boss comes on to you... for Mia a lot. Waiting on Ella’s story now.
Melissa
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Beau and Mia are running from things in their life's and a one night stand seemed like something to get the minds of their troubles but maybe its meant to be more. This is a great starter for a series!

Michele Del Rey
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had my emotions all over the place but in a good way. I liked this story a lot because it showed that there is more then one man out there and we are meant for better things.
Barbara
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A new Author to me, this is book one in the series called Finding Love a well written story and I will be looking for more books by this Author. Two people Beau and Mia running away from their pasts only to find they are made for each other. I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Fiona
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant!

For a debut novel this story is fantastic! It had everything a good book needs, fun, drama, a hunky hero and off the charts chemistry. I have thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the next installment.
Goodreads Librari...: Book Cover 2 17 Jul 27, 2018 04:21AM

• The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • Melissa's Men
  • Brats Love Their Daddies! - A Collection of Taboo Alpha Man Stories
  • Secret Admirer
  • Falling For Her
  • Rescued by a Mountain Man
  • Spiked: A Billionaire Boss Romance (Pink Diamond, Book 1)
  • Trinity (TriAlpha Chronicles, #1)
  • Shadow Glass (The Red Masques, #3)
  • Scarlet: Taming The Thirst (Moroi Society #2)
  • Taste the Dark (Elwood Legacy, #1)
  • Thicker Than Water
  • Safe with Her Bears: A Yellowstone Pack Novel
  • Under the Sycamore (The Kendrick Pennsylvania Series Book 1)
  • Chad: A Rockstar's Redemption
  • Falling for Him
  • The Good Girl: An Older Man Younger Woman Romance
  • Chasing Strength (Harper Family #4)

Corinne was born and raised in Melbourne Australia, where she currently resides with her own family.
After her first daughter was born she found her love for books all over again. Her nose always stuck in a book reading all the romance books she could find. Sometimes even reading a book a day!
Fast forward a few years and her obsession grew, turning into a love of writing.
Her first book debut in Feb

Finding Love (3 books)
  • Protecting Love (Finding Love, #2)
  • Discovering Love (Finding Love, #3)