Start by marking “The Dilemma (Sirius Wolves, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Dilemma (Sirius Wolves, #5)

The Dilemma

(Sirius Wolves #5)

Marcus has just become the only human ever to be Alpha of a werewolf pack and thwarted the plans of Anubis to destroy the goddess Sirius' creation – the werewolves.

Kindle Edition, Second Edition, 167 pages
Published November 7th 2017 by Self-Published (first published April 7th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about The Dilemma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dilemma

Barbara➰
Reread January 2019

This one is one of my favorites of the series. I love seeing the four of them coming together. I forgot about their little surprises too.

Originally read July 2017

There's a new evil force in town and he doesn't like hybrids. Marcus is struggling with himself and wondering if he's good enough for his wolves. He's not sure he even fits. When he gets the deal of a life time, can he refuse? Nate is healing slowly and Kellan and Ricoh are still struggling to find their place. Is
Tanu Gill
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good story, even though it didn't go as deep as the previous books have gone. I like the direction where the overall story is going though. I'm very much intrigued by this group and can't wait to read the next book in the series.
There were quite a few typos, though, and it ruined a bit of the flow. -_-
Bev
Best book of the series because Marcus and Kellan. 💖

When I started this series I had no idea I was going to fall so hard for these men, nor did I ever think I would love it as much as I do. Love where the author took this series and really don't want it to end.
Christy
I have been on pins and needles since the end of book four where Marcus became the alpha and leader of the largest werewolf pack in the US, and he mated with Kellan, Ricoh, and Nate. Marcus is human, a former Marine, and a double amputee. Not, of course, that any of that makes him less or not capable. In fact, I think it makes him more able because he understands loyalty, duty, commitment, family, and love. 'The Dilemma' is book five in Victoria Sue's amazing 'Sirius Wolves' series, and I'm real ...more
Anne
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That was, well, intense, lovely and sooooo damn good. I love this series more and more with very new installment coming. To see Marcus as the new Alpha and him trying to do his best made me proud of him just while reading it, damn even I would follow his lead. It broke my heart and leaves me melting at the same time how those four care about each other and can lean on the strength of one anoher if needed. How sweet they all cared about Nate, just aww-worthy. It had me in tears more than once. Bu ...more
Lorraine Lesar
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five big, polyamory #TeamMarcus stars from me.
#Team Marcus. #Team Marcus. #TeamMarcus

Is it possible to give an unbiased review when I’m such a #TeamMarcus fan? Of course not. So I’m just going to pay tribute and applaud the author for not only writing this amazing storyline but the entire series as well.

This book continues immediately from book 4, so I strongly suggest that you read in order. It’s going to be a reading journey that will stay with you for a very long time.

So let’s talk about the
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

Dilemma starts out with a cranky Anubis who has once again been defeated but is not deterred. He immediately sets about putting into place his next plan to take down the wolves and is aiming his devious plot at our new group of four – Marcus, Kellan, Ricoh and Nate.

Although Victoria Sue has continued the story albeit with a new group of men she has adeptly given us the same but also a very different story. This group of four men each come to the relationship with
JustJen "Miss Conduct"

4.5 star review by The Blogger Girls.

This wonderful story continues from the previous book, with the focus being on Marcus and his mates. The foursome has a lot of healing to do as they all, as well as the rest of the wolves, try to find ways to help Nate recover from his ordeal.

After the brainwashing Nate went through, it is easy to see why he is so afraid of his wolf. Unfortunately, this is causing big problems with his healing abilities, not to mention his mental state. But everyone is doing
Chris
5 out of 5 stars

Description ~

Now, Anubis has decided to focus his efforts instead on Marcus and his new pack, to try and destroy the pack from within. In order to do this, Anubis seeks the one thing Marcus wants above all else and when he finds it, will use that to get him to walk away from his mates and the pack.

Unaware of the evil
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
Sirius Wolves Part 5

Claudia
A Huge 5* to this amazing chapter 5 of the Sirius Wolves series...

When we think Victoria Sue won't be able to surprise us more than she did on her last books, we get to read The Dilemma!!!

Marcus finally have his mates by his side... if he though that being an Alpha would be hard work, he had no idea of how hard it would be to have 3 wolf mates... How could he measure up to his amazing mates? How long having a human as a mate would be enough for them? Marcus never had so many doubts about himself
Morgan  Skye
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This picks up right where we left off in book four – Marcus and Ricoh, Kellan and Nate are just now together and starting to work on being mated. Nate is still very traumatized and trying to get rid of his wolf. Marcus is exhausted from trying to make all his mates and his new pack happy AND his legs hurt. Ricoh is feeling insecure about being a part of this mate group and Kellan is working hard on soothing everyone.

The Winter Circle is still trying to get the upper hand and setting bombs to do
Rachel Emily
WOW. I just LOVE this series, but Marcus and his men are my most favorite, and I just loved getting more of their story!

I loved Marcus, how great he is as an alpha leader, and wanting to do everything right for his pack and his men. How he was with Nate, Ricoh, and Kellan...I love everything that each person brings to the relationship, I adore them all together, and getting their time with Marcus separately. All of their feelings of doubt, unsure if they belong, just made me feel for them even
Katherine Cherry
I keep saying this and it keeps being true, this series gets better with every book. I can't wait to read the next one in the series! No spoilers. I really liked how this book came together and the discovery of the end game. I don't want this story to end but I am enjoying getting there.
jessica ☾
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A definite improvement from the last couple installments, I love how the focus has shifted to Marcus, Nate, Ricoh and Kellan, I think 7 books with the same point of has the potential to get dull pretty quick (though I do love Harry Potter, so I could be completely wrong). I’m really excited for book six!
Nicole
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Twists and turns

I've been binging this series and I love the traditional HEA that is standard for romance however even more than that is the mystery and suspense that occurs. Just about the time I think its will be predictable something else happens and the plot thickens as it were.
Jennifer Lavoie
Great book! Once again I was surprised by the turn of events. Victoria Sue is one of the few authors who can leave me thinking one thing and then take it in another direction. I loved the further development of Marcus, Ricoh, Nate, and Kellan. Great read!
Joscelyn Smith
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving it💖

Each book in the Sirius Wolves series is better than the last, each one just pulls me in deeper. I can't wait to read the next book.
Julie Taylor
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

This series gets better and better . I love shifters and any story that has a unique twist is a must for me. The author has done that and I’m impressed. A must read
Molly Lolly
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Original review on Molly Lolly
Four and a half stars!
Oh my gosh so many plot twists this time around. But I seriously love how the relationship between Ricoh, Kellan, Marcus, and Nate grew in this story. They overcame a great many obstacles in their path throughout the book. I was so glad for the lovely happily ever after at the end for these four. There are definitely things ahead for them and more to overall story arc that needs to be addressed and to be resolved. But these four are solid in th
Keri
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, m-m, shifters, 2016
Victoria Sue keeps rocking these Sirius Wolves. The backstory continues on, but even in this book 5, it keeps you guessing as to what will happen next.

Marcus finally has his mates, but not 1 mate, 3 mates, and not just 3 mates, but 3 wolf mates. It broke my heart throughout to know why Marcus feels that he cannot even have 1 mate. Ms. Sue does a fabulous job of creating a character (Kellan) that has not been well liked through the prior stories and not only comes out filling your heart with lov
Stacey
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love the new twist.

This series just flipped its main characters and I love the direction it's going. Aden as the focus was starting to grate on my nerves. I love the way this book goes from Marcus as the focus, to Kellen, then to Ricoh. Can't wait to read more about these guys.
Nero Seal
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kimberley
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars!!!

This book is part of a series and I recommend reading the others. The stories are not a waste of your time.

I think what I have enjoyed about Victoria Sue's writing with this series is her ability to introduce multiple characters and bind them to your heart. Seriously. Each book I read, I love the characters in that story. They pull me in and wrap themselves around me like a safe, warm blanket. I might not always love what happens in the story, but I can't help reading every word.

This
Petronella Ford
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again! More brilliance!!

I can not express how much l am loving this series, it just keeps getting better and better. The character development over the books is really good as each mating is getting lots of attention not just one single story and I just need more!
Lee Rey
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not put this book down, I loved it and lost sleep because of it lol!!! I'm excited and anxiously waiting for book 6 :)

(view spoiler)
Di
Great book can't wait to read the next one
Maggie
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

It just gets better and better. I love this series so much. I cannot wait for the next book. Such an incredible storyline, it hooks you from the beginning and doesn't let go.
Karen
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. It was great having the first 5 to read back to back but now I have to wait for the next one. I can't wait until it comes out.

• Safe Haven
  • Dare to Hope (All Cocks #4)
  • A Spartan Love  (Spartan Love #1) (Apollo's Men #2)
  • Alpha, Beta, Omega (The Mountain Shifters #10)
  • The Struggle Within
  • Gasping for Air (Game Day, #2)
  • Feat of Clay (Men of London #4)
  • Elian (The Marriage Groups #1)
  • Final Admission
  • Romance Omega Style (Resistant Omegas #9)
  • Black & Bluhe (Out of the Blue, #2)
  • Slaying Isidore's Dragons
  • Change of Address
  • Cinder (Blood Nation, #2)
  • Omega Required (Wolves in the World, #1)
  • Origins (Gods of War #1)
  • Scary (Twirled World Ink #3)
  • Seth and Casey

Victoria Sue fell in love with love stories as a child when she would hide away with her mom’s library books and dream of the dashing hero coming to rescue her from math homework. She never mastered math but never stopped loving her heroes and decided to give them the happy ever afters they fight so hard for.
She loves reading and writing about gorgeous boys loving each other the best—and creating

Sirius Wolves (7 books)
  • Orion's Circle (Sirius Wolves, #1)
  • Broken Circle (Sirius Wolves, #2)
  • Eternal Circle (Sirius Wolves, #3)
  • The Promise (Sirius Wolves, #4)
  • The Beginning (Sirius Wolves, #6)
  • Full Circle (Sirius Wolves, #7)