Start by marking “Something So Irresistible (Something So, #3)” as Want to Read:
Something So Irresistible (Something So, #3)

Something So Irresistible

(Something So #3)

The third installment in the best-selling Something Series

Max Horton

They call me an outcast like it's a bad thing.

An asshole byproduct of a shitty upbringing. I don't care about anything except myself and my little sister.

I will always protect what’s mine.

With one year left on my hockey contract I'm keeping my head down and my eyes on the goal.

A collision, with her
Published January 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Something So Irresistible, please sign up.
RaChelle Yes, but I strongly urge reading the first two, or at least the second book. Not only will it help with the characters, since there are a lot of them…moreYes, but I strongly urge reading the first two, or at least the second book. Not only will it help with the characters, since there are a lot of them intertwined family wise, it really gives you the background as to WHY Max and Allison shouldn't fall for each other. (less)

Sabrina
Currently on sale for 99c!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I had no idea what to expect from this book. When you have a character like Max that was introduced as such a douche, it's hard to imagine him being able to be redeemed. But this book came in and proved that first impressions can be wrong and that a character isn't always what you think.

It didn't start out as an easy journey for these two but by the end I was completely in love with Max and Allison. Getting to know Max for who he really was, and ho
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

OOH A HOCKEY BAD BOY!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |
Blurb:
Max Horton
They call me an outcast like it's a bad thing.
I will always protect what’s mine.
A collision, with her, changes my entire existence.
Allison Grant
Never fall in lov
Natasha Madison
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Well considering I wrote this I think it's pretty damn good!
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, hockey, hate-lust

✭✭✭ 4 STARS ✭✭✭

Welp, if that prologue doesn't hook you from the get-go, I don't know what will. I haven't read the other books in this series but that's not necessary -  SOMETHING SO IRRESISTIBLE can be read a standalone.

Max is as douche-y as it gets. He and Allison butt heads as soon as they are in each other's orbit. The dislike is mutual, the hate-lust, too. Unfortunately they have to work together so they can't avoid each other at all times. And when the dislike turns into cautious affectio
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher for an honest review*

Max was a surprise

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I was a lil worried about this book but dying for it at the same time. I really didn't like Max in the last book. He was just so horrible and made Matthews life hell. So at the end when I found out it was goin to be Allison and Max's story I was shocked. But I have to ask it was really good I enjoy it so much. Allison is a great character and Max really did surprise me. Plus he's sexy that really helped.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Allison is the prin
Carla Bulian
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5. Livro maravilhoso. Adorei como a autora colocou os personagens, os diálogos, as descrições dos ambientes, das pessoas, tudo sem ser monótono ou detalhista.
O personagem principal é um sonho! Como ela o desenvolveu foi perfeito.
A personagem principal também não fica para trás. Adorei.
Julia
Jan 14, 2018 marked it as fuck-no-pass  ·  review of another edition
2018 is the year I stay away from manwhores and virgin heroines as much as humanly possible.
Snow
Jan 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: drama, romance, sport, sportmen
umph...

yeah, I tried overlooking the "image" impact this character left on me in book 2, and I do give second chances, duh?! BUT somehow, the whole package presented here (Max Horton, a broody asshole with a chip on his shoulder meets and finds a redemption and a chance at love with his team mate's little sister, and his team's PA, Allison Grant), didn't leave me breathless at all, not even close.

I don't really know what I expected from this story, but I kinda always think it would WOW the shit
Tianna✸loves books✸
This book is from the series 'Something So'. Starring hot sportsmens.
I didn't read the first book.
I read the second book and it was meh.
Now this is the third book.
And it's not bad.
This is those forbidden, love-hate kind of romance. The hero purposefully tried to ruin the reputation of heroine's brother in the last book. So the heroine's family hates the hero. There's no bad blood now but no friendship either. So when the heroine is appointed as the PR of the team in which her brother and the h
☽ TheBibliotheque
This one wasn't particularly bad, but it wasn't particularly good either.
To be fair, it started off well. That is the fun part of a from hate to love romance after all. The banter, the come backs, all the sexual tension.

But when the main characters get to the promised land of the unresolved sexual tension... well, they left behind the good part of this book. Or better said, the fun part was no longer hiding the big flaw of this book: the writing.

Don't get me wrong, once again, the book wasn't pa
Shayna
“Dance with me?”
“Every single day of my life.”

I’m SO FREAKING GIDDY over this series, it’s ridiculous! When Max’s book popped up on my eReader, I about flipped my lid with so much excitement! I mean it’s MAX FUCKING HORTON for crying out loud! Of course his story would be INCREDIBLE! Natasha Madison sure is scrappy…she is fighting her way up on my favorites list and she just got a couple steps closer with her upcoming release, SOMETHING SO IRRESISTIBLE, the next book in her Something So Series
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

This is by far my favorite Natasha Madison book, especially in this series. It is so sweet and sexy, and I fell in love with Max and Aly.

Max is the grumpy athlete with the big heart that he hides away from most. With his rough childhood and troubled past over the last two books, he doesn’t really see himself as worth much. His abrasiveness is certainly a way to protect his heart from the negativity he predicts others will throw at him. Seeing him with Aly, though
Selma
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, favorites
I'm so in love with this amazing book. It's a highly addictive enemies to lovers story with a forbidden aspect trown in. It was absolutely unputdownable till the very last page. The hero and heroine of this story are two strong, kind-hearted characters who needed to overcome many trials and tribulations in order to be together. They knew that a relationship between them would be very challenging and that many people will not approve of it. But as we all know: All of the best love stories have on ...more
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
#mustclick 4.5 http://amzn.to/2jADq0W

Something So Irresistible is a Top Pick for me, though it may be able to be read stand alone as it is set a few years out from the prior books in the series I highly recommend that it be read as book 3 in this wonderful hockey themed romance series.
Why you ask??? because #MadMax is everything, his character evolution is true testimate to Natasha Madison's talent.

Max Horton and Allison Grant start this book of with an extremely strong dislike of each other; i
Rejane
Jan 14, 2018 marked it as not-interested  ·  review of another edition
A virgin mary fmc. Eye rolling rolling and rolling. I wonder how old is she. She’s the pr of a sports team so I think over 20?! Eye rolling rolling rolling
Shyralf
I loved it! 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 Stars!
Anti heroes are my favorite. I love the reformed bad boys. This was well done.
AJ
“Dance with me” …

4 stars!

Max Horton, you have stolen my heart! After setting Max up as an asshole douchebag in the last book of this series, Something So Perfect, I was really curious to see how this book was going to play out. But Natasha Madison has done a great job with this story, creating an enemies-to-friends-to-lovers romance with a beautifully sweet, swoony, slow burning love story, and I loved it!

This book tells the story of Allison Grant – sister of Matthe
Tapasya
Rating : ★ ★ ★
Lead Male Character : Max ★ ★ ★
Lead Female Character : Allison ★ ★ ★
Plotline : ★ ★ ★ ★
Genre : Contemporary Romance, Sports Romance
Verdict : Definitely not Irresistible.

Something so Irresistible tells us the story of Max and Allison. Natasha Madison definitely knows how to write her male leads. He is the 'Classic Broody Broken Man'. He is basically the family enemy of Allison. So initially they both hate each other. But as Allison is the PR of their team they had to see each oth
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
***Arc received for review***

MAX 'FREAKING' HORTON!!!!!

When I first started Something So Irresistible, I had an oh shit moment. Yes, the moment where you stupidly start a novel right before you're supposed to go to sleep and then you spend the whole night entranced by the story and the characters. I was only 20% in when I picked this book back up, I told myself time and time again 'Just one more chapter'.

Now here I sit with a book hangover from hell and Mr. Mad Max, himself, on my mind.

I adore N
BookSmacked
Natasha Madison has a way of getting you engrossed in her characters. I literally couldn’t stop smiling reading this book even when the two main character Max and Allison are constantly sparing with each other.

I love broody men and Max has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He’s a bit of an asshole but has a softness underneath that no one sees. He’s done his fair share of emulating that douchebag stereotype but I think that makes me cling to him even more.

These two definitely start of almost lo
Melanie Moreland
Natasha Madison’s latest book, Something So Irresistible, is just that.
Irresistible.
A gruff hockey player hiding his pain, a sassy woman needing to be loved, it all comes together when they explode.
Fire and Ice. Ying and yang.
Max and Allison.
Somethings, like this book and this couple, are not meant to be resisted.
Don’t even try.
Darlene Avery
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Something So Irresistible by Natasha Madison is absolutely phenomenal! Madison completely drew me in and had me addicted to these amazing characters in two seconds flat.

Max Horton and Allison Grant have had two different lives. Both believe in working hard and dedication, but Horton has the reputation of a rough bad boy. While Allison is more of the princess.

I loved these two together. I love that there was chemistry, even when neither of them wanted there to be. And I love that once they reali
Sejla
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites
Oh my! I've just fallen hard and irrevocably in love with Max Horton. How the hell did this happen??? Have I lost my mind? After Something So Perfect I hated this guy's guts!!! He was a total asshole and did some terrible things that made me want to punch him hard. When I heard that Something So Irresistible will be a book about him and Allison Grant, Max's biggest arch enemy's sister, I wondered what the hell Natasha Madison was doing?! I was equally terrified but curious too if I would like th ...more
Book Maniac Forever

5 "#MadMax Is Dreamy" Stars
I’ve loved the Something So Series since the first book released and was so excited to finally read Something So Irresistible. From the little sneak peeks we got in the previous books, this third installment promised a sensational read. Once again, Natasha Madison achieved to make me laugh, swoon, smile and cry with her engaging characters and stimulating storyline.

“Not only is she out of my league, she is in the biggest no fly zone if there ever was one.”

Max
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Wow! Oh my freaking goodness after that phenomenally shock worthy conclusion in Something So Perfect (although these books can be read as standalones, I strongly recommend reading all of them because they are all so AMAZING) I just knew that I needed to get my hands on Something So Irresistible because I had to know what happened between Max Horton and Allison Grant and how these two completely opposite characters ended up together!

When readers are
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

OMG this author just gets better and better. I absolutely loved MAX!!! He reminded me of a grouchy teddy bear with a tiny heart.
No expectations going in when I started and Max and Ally just blew me away.

If you read the previous books you will remember who Max is. So starting this book, Max was very focused on keeping his head down focusing on his career and living his life. But the minute that Allison started working as the new Public Relations person f
ItaPixie
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

First read of the year and I couldn't be more pleased.
I've patiently waited this story to be released since I've finished the previous book in the series....it is so nice to see that Matthew before and Allison now are all grown up.

Allison and Max journey from enemies to lovers is nice, entertaining and smexy.
I adored how their relationship gradually changes and grows chapter after chapter,making it more real and relatable.

You cannot stop reading this book after the prologue that promises a crac

Natasha Mahadeo
10 Fucking Hot Stars. Max hands down gives The Fuckable and crazy Hot Cooper and Matthew a run for their money. This Guy is so worth Alison. She is exactly the Beautiful, Strong, Protective Alpha she needs and deserves.
Natasha really did such a magnificent job incorporating all the previous characters and the family into this book.
All I can say is that I truly loved this book from start to end...
so can't wait for all to meet #MadMax
#MadMaxIsMine
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Author and Ardent Prose PR***

Max and Allison have a complicated past, and definitely one that makes it easier to be enemies than it does to be friends. The details of this past are actually a spoiler to another book, so I am not going to say much about that here, just in case you are reading this before the other books in the series. They are standalone, but there are spoilers.

Natahsa Madison writes a lot of the friends to lovers trope, and it works...but it works particul
Bloggers From Down Under
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Natasha Madison....What can I say....I am such a HUGE fan of this amazing talented woman that when Something So Irresistible fell into my Kindle I happy danced....It was excitement overload because I knew that I was in for the ride of my life.

And guys what a ride it was.

Max is the bad boy of the Stingers.
His past is as sketchy as they come. Trouble with a capital 'T'.
But nobody really
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Middleman
  • Guns Blazing (Black Balled spinoff)
  • Play Date
  • Entangled (The Accidental Billionaires, #2)
  • Playing With Fire
  • Fox (The Player, #4)
  • For Emery (For You, #4)
  • The Coolest Way to Kill Yourself
  • Disheveled (#UCC Saga 1)
  • Harmony and High Heels (Fort Worth Wranglers #2)
  • Score (San Francisco Thunder, #1)
  • Regret (Shattered Secrets #1)
  • Dearest Stalker: Part 2
  • In Sly's Eyes (Marco's MMA Boys, #2)
  • Kissing The Enemy
  • Sight and Sinners (Men of London, #2)
  • Jock
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Something So (5 books)
  • Something So Right (Something So, #1)
  • Something So Perfect (Something So, #2)
  • Something So Unscripted
  • Something So: The Complete Series (Something So, #1-4)
“Dance with me” ...
2 likes
“Angel, he says and I whisper out, “Yeah.”
“Tell me this isn’t just me. Tell me it isn’t just me feeling crazy. Tell me it isn’t just my world knocked off.”
I use my hands to cup his cheeks. “Not just you,” I say, kissing him on the lips. My feet uncross and I slip down onto my feet. “I don’t want to leave this room.” I look down at my hands that are now on his chest, when he uses his finger to raise my face.
“Doesn’t matter where we go, Angel,” he says softly, it’s me and you.”
2 likes