Start by marking “Call of an Angel” as Want to Read:
Call of an Angel

Call of an Angel

The remarkable true story of angels and spirits appearing in the lives of an ordinary working mum and her two teenage sons, living quietly in a remote corner of Ireland.

This was no chance meeting between heaven and earth and they soon became part of a phenomenon that would change their lives forever.

'In the still silence of the night, I said a little prayer asking the
Published November 7th 2017 by Blackbird Digital Books

To ask other readers questions about Call of an Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Call of an Angel

Start your review of Call of an Angel
Jules
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Call of an Angel is a non-fiction book which covers a woman’s early experiences with angels and spirits, how her abilities to see them improved over time and how it impacted and shaped her life and that of her sons, as well as covering topics such as fairies, orbs, auras and chakras.

This book brought out the girl in me. It reminded me of my own childhood experiences and dreams of fairies and spirits. Apparently I used to talk to a particular corner of the ceiling in the living room when I was a
Brigi
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
DNF at 58%

I used to be really into angel books when I was younger (mostly Doreen Virtue's writing, whom I shockingly discovered had renounced all those things... anyway). It's not that this book is badly written, quite the opposite I suppose. But the author says quite a few contradictory things. I think the most upsetting one was when she said that she had absolutely nothing to do with anything supernatural until she got that voucher to the esoteric bookshop, but then later she recounts PLENTY o
Laura Prime
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I will tell you I read this book twice at the same time, by that I meant I went over chapters in case I missed anything.
This book will waken you ,if you have ever had an experience with a spirit or an angel and you have never told anyone this book WILL remind you of it and tell you that you are not loop de loop ! It will be a book that will awaken your thoughts and feeling that you have always thought you musnt tell anyone about because you wouldnt be believed or you sound a bit cooky.
Patricia O
Nina Silva
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
What I thought would be a review of a fantasy novel, is actually a review of one woman’s experiences interacting with angels and spirits. It is the story of a woman who discovers her abilities and eventually puts them to use for the greater good. It is a story of learning to love and protect nature in all its manifestations. Although this is not my preferred genre, first chapter in, I was hooked. The author’s writing style is very intimate and enthralling and made for a good read.

Some things I l
Mary Ann
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sincere Author

Well written, very imaginative, but too much like other similar books. This where I stopped reading this book, page 154, it is making me sick, it so gruesome. So totally negative and ugly. Just mean now. Ive heard these stories many times. I believe we are all sort of puppets being manipulated by higher beings, neither good nor bad, but neutral with their own agenda. It is impossible to know who or what to believe. The human brain is a creative computer, creating myriads of worlds
Rosie Amber
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Call Of An Angel is a non-fiction, spirituality book and is ideal for those who believe in connections to angels and the energies of the universe.

Written from the author’s own experiences and set mainly in a rural Irish location, this book follows the chance awakening of the author’s spiritual channels. I enjoyed the journey, especially the chapters about connecting with nature, healing animals, and planting a garden, then a wood, for nature to thrive in.

The book is inspiring on many levels; it
Maria Matthews
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting book which I found by accident. That it landed in my hands at a low time was reason enough to read it. I recommend it to anyone looking for reassurance that there is good in this world, perhaps we dont look hard enough. It was an easy read, we were encouraged to contact the author if we had questions, I did and a month later am still waiting on a reply. Which raises many questions in my mind,
E V Mason
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Simply beautiful!

A beautifully heart warming book, that has given hope to someone who has also tried to "turn her back" on spirituality. It has given me pause to think more in depth of my own impact on nature and Mother Earth. I have already downloaded her next book,and will definitely recommend this to others. Simply beautiful.
Elaine
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I have loved this book so much I didn’t want it to end. So warm and uplifting. Thanks, highly recommended!
linda stagg
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book thank you

A must read for all who love angels and need guidance. Well written and very interesting. Thank you Patricia for listening to the angels x
Miss C Lee
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I really enjoyed sharing the authors journey and look forward to sharing her next one. Inspirational and emotional at times. Thank you!
Miss Melody C Brooks

• One Dog and His Boy
  • Where the Story Starts
  • The Sister-in-Law
  • The Psychic Postman: Letters by Day, Messages by Night
  • Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...a Lone Survivor...a Journey to Heaven--And Back
  • Magic Words and How to Use Them